PDA

View Full Version : Infinity Kappa Four amp

tv559
10-15-2011, 01:30 PM
Item(s) for Sale:

I have 1 Infinity kappa four amp. It was a refurb I used it for a month. Puts out alot of power especially for being so small.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

9/10 Cosmetically 10/10 Mechanically

Price:

$175 Shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Included

Item Pictures:
(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

tv559
10-17-2011, 03:48 PM
Bump

gentlejax
10-18-2011, 06:37 AM
can you get it to Louisiana by friday? I might take it. paypal ready. zip 71112.

tv559
10-18-2011, 01:21 PM
can you get it to Louisiana by friday? I might take it. paypal ready. zip 71112.

It can get there by friday if you paid the difference for priority mail. Its $46 priority. I can do it for $195 shipped.

gentlejax
10-18-2011, 01:46 PM
It can get there by friday if you paid the difference for priority mail. Its $46 priority. I can do it for $195 shipped.

thanks for checking. I dont pay USPS outrageous prices sorry. UPS could do it if it went out today. thanks again

tv559
10-18-2011, 06:24 PM
thanks for checking. I dont pay USPS outrageous prices sorry. UPS could do it if it went out today. thanks again

Dont you mean Ups is overpriced? There almost twice as much for shipping. I dont ship through ups also even though they are right down the street from me. There always very strict about packages being packaged a certain way, Charge more than fed ex and usps. Plus they dont deliver on saturdays.

gentlejax
10-18-2011, 08:08 PM
well, maybe so but unless you ship in a flate rate box USPS rapes you on the charges. I can normally send a big box to California for less than $30 if its not too late in the week and get it there by end of the week..as in today..usually if its wednesday then it will not make it before the next week.

$46 to get it to me in 5 days is a little high..not by you ..by USPS.

I have shipped a 30lb amp to Canada for that much..lol....

I actually dont have to have it by the weekend now as I am going out of town. So what was the normal price to ship? the amp is not heavy. I know, I had one . sold it and should have kept it.

tv559
10-18-2011, 08:28 PM
well, maybe so but unless you ship in a flate rate box USPS rapes you on the charges. I can normally send a big box to California for less than $30 if its not too late in the week and get it there by end of the week..as in today..usually if its wednesday then it will not make it before the next week.

$46 to get it to me in 5 days is a little high..not by you ..by USPS.

I have shipped a 30lb amp to Canada for that much..lol....

I actually dont have to have it by the weekend now as I am going out of town. So what was the normal price to ship? the amp is not heavy. I know, I had one . sold it and should have kept it.

There flat rate boxes which takes 2-3 days are great deals but if it a different box I use Fed ex. Shipping through fed ex should be around $25