PDA

View Full Version : need help wit box for a mazda 6

loudcartunez
10-05-2011, 10:35 AM
whats going on havent been on here in a while, doin a setup in my 04 mazda6 gonna do 2 15s ported, i was thinkin somthing like porting threw the rear deck, havent done a big setup in trunk car in a long time mainly do suv's, it has a factory 9'' sub on the rear deck was thinkin of porting threw that but never used areo ports or anything like that does anyone have any pics of one ported threw the deck or have any ideas thanks in advance

Moble Enclosurs
10-05-2011, 11:06 AM
I can help you design one. I do charge for designs, just to give you a heads up. If your interested, let me know. If not, that's no problem. Any questions anytime, Ill be around. :)

loudcartunez
10-06-2011, 09:55 AM
kinda lookin for someone that has done one in this specify car

Moble Enclosurs
10-06-2011, 11:09 PM
I'm not trying to push my services on you, but my design process includes vehicle information for calculating response gain and proper placement and other factors for a specific vehicle. But again, not saying, "go for it,go for it..." just wanted to let you know that it is accounted for, just incase you do not get help anywhere else. I hope you find what you're looking for. :)

loudcartunez
10-10-2011, 05:16 AM
how much u usually charge

Bettr n' Revrse
10-10-2011, 05:22 AM
What about an IB?

loudcartunez
10-10-2011, 08:43 AM
ib????

Moble Enclosurs
10-10-2011, 12:30 PM
how much u usually charge

I charge $45 for the full design, and I incorporated a basic price without vehicle information added (just an anechoic response and model) for half price-$22.50. For what I do, it is well worth it. :D

Moble Enclosurs
10-10-2011, 12:33 PM
ib????

Infinite Baffle-which I believe they should change that name, lol. It's like a sealed box with a very large compression area. WHich is why I think they should change the name, because who considers it "larger than normal" it relative. But its like putting a speaker inside the rear dash and using the trunk like a box.....and essentially the cabin as well.