PDA

View Full Version : SOLD/CLOSED FS: McIntosh MC431 4x100 amp GREAT condition

ThemisN
09-27-2011, 05:39 PM
Item(s) for Sale:

McIntosh MC431 Amp

Item(s) Description/Condition:

You can see from the pics, that this amp is clean. Ive taken good care of it, and only has a few light scratches, compared to others that you see out there that have been through a lot.

Price:

600 with free shipping to anywhere in the continental US.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

FREE in the continental US.

Item Pictures:
(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

ChevyRidinLow
09-27-2011, 06:01 PM
sounds like secks

Suicide Bobb
09-27-2011, 06:39 PM
I am really curious why they cut costs by not using typical screw-on inputs, as opposed to the nut-secured inputs on most high end amps?

Nevertheless, great amp, GLWS!

hispls
09-27-2011, 06:42 PM
I am really curious why they cut costs by not using typical screw-on inputs, as opposed to the nut-secured inputs on most high end amps?

Nevertheless, great amp, GLWS!

I doubt it was cost cutting....that was a popular style back in the day on a lot of very well made amps.

wenn_du_weinst
09-27-2011, 06:44 PM
lol at mcintosh cutting corners, it has more contact area this way

Suicide Bobb
09-27-2011, 07:09 PM
lol at mcintosh cutting corners, it has more contact area this way

I highly disagree, I get full contact using these inputs: http://img846.imageshack.us/img846/8734/dsc5354.jpg

What makes them superior is their long-term durability (and looks, but that is subjective). The other kind have a tendency to crack/split internally.