PDA

View Full Version : Buyer Beware: Bassin Brandon/Tarantula Lemur

Suicide Bobb
09-20-2011, 12:41 AM
Just when you guys thought it couldn't get any worse, behold!

http://i1131.photobucket.com/albums/m558/blank0011/Mechman_Facebook_1cropped.jpg
http://i1131.photobucket.com/albums/m558/blank0011/Mechman_Facebook_2cropped.jpg
http://i1131.photobucket.com/albums/m558/blank0011/Mechman_Facebook_3cropped.jpg

That's right, after all the **** he has already put Mechman through, he decides to openly admit to his intent to momentarily scam him! In case you don't want to read, he went through and filed a chargeback on the alternator while he knew it was en route to his house directly from Mechman! He intended to receive the alternator and chargeback to "scare/troll" Mechman, then send the alternator back. Whether he does this or not, we will see.

On a separate note, I have documented evidence that through a trade he did between two CA members, he purposefully coaxed person A into forging his username/date on items that were in that persons possession, so that person A could send the speakers to person B and, and person B would believe that that item was in Tarantula's possession.

I figured all of you guys should know about these things before you decide to do business with him. He is not to be trusted.

By the way, this is coming from someone who used to support him more than ANYONE here. I have a severe hatred for scammers, and that is why I am making this thread. I'm not sure if he can be banned for the Mechman instance, but he should be.

CLIFS: Tarantula Lemur displayed his intent to scam Mechman momentarily by filing a chargeback for the bad alternator that he knew was being shipped back to him in working condition from Mechman, and previously was deceptive during a trade by claiming he was in possession of items that he in reality was not in possession of.

MisterDeadeye
09-20-2011, 12:45 AM
Oh ****. :fyi:

Proof of earlier shady activities?

brodeisel
09-20-2011, 12:45 AM
http://blogs.westword.com/showandtell/00%20shit%20just%20got%20real.jpg

Suicide Bobb
09-20-2011, 12:47 AM
Oh ****. :fyi:

Proof of earlier shady activities?

It's a HUGE clusterfuck, it would be a lot easier if you joined the Facebook Group. I may find a way to consolidate it for everyone here though, but it won't be easy.

Shinju
09-20-2011, 12:47 AM
****.... That's some bottom of the barrel stuff right there..

Grey_Fox
09-20-2011, 12:49 AM
LOL, That's fucked up.

On a separate note, I have documented evidence that through a trade he did between two CA members, he purposefully coaxed person A into forging his username/date on items that were in that persons possession, so that person A could send the speakers to person B and, and person B would believe that that item was in Tarantula's possession.
Do you have a link to that thread and who were the people helping him ?

:)

Bassin Brandon
09-20-2011, 12:49 AM
I was jking about trolling them. I really can't do anything, that chargeback was made a while ago, it finally got pushed through to the final stages today. GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT. The best I can do is ship the alternator back to them when it gets here. I already said that, don't be a butt hurt little kid dylan, this is the 3rd thread you have posted about me. just lay off. I have never scammed, and this isnt scamming, they are getting the item back, I have no intent to keep said item. Grow up kid.

Suicide Bobb
09-20-2011, 12:50 AM
****.... That's some bottom of the barrel stuff right there..

For sure. I used to like this kid, then he made me dislike him for the issue he had with the trades. Now I hate him for turning into a scammer. It's really sad that he made all of this what it is. Both situations got bad solely because he made them get worse.

sacsking916
09-20-2011, 12:52 AM
I was jking about trolling them. I really can't do anything, that chargeback was made a while ago, it finally got pushed through to the final stages today. GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT. The best I can do is ship the alternator back to them when it gets here. I already said that, don't be a butt hurt little kid dylan, this is the 3rd thread you have posted about me. just lay off. I have never scammed, and this isnt scamming, they are getting the item back, I have no intent to keep said item. Grow up kid.

Its scamming however you want to defend yourself. Your still doing fraudulent behavior

OmegaBunny
09-20-2011, 12:53 AM
Actually Brandon you knew the alt was on its way and you called and pushed for the chargeback to happen faster. You told us you got a message while in school that the alt was there and yet you still pushed for the charge back to occur faster. You could have stopped the charge back. You laughed about making mechman pay more in shipping, i.e. scammed him out of shipping money

Suicide Bobb
09-20-2011, 12:55 AM

Telling me to grow up? Wow, you really have run out of ideas, haven't you?

Sure, you may have started the chargeback claim a while ago, but you kept it going and as quoted in the comments you made on that wall post, you called someone today in order to file the claim. Had you NOT intended on doing it, you would NOT have called them again today. GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT

Butthurt, eh? I guess I shouldn't let people know when a scammer arises, else I'm a butthurt, immature kid!

Bassin Brandon
09-20-2011, 12:55 AM
It's a HUGE clusterfuck, it would be a lot easier if you joined the Facebook Group. I may find a way to consolidate it for everyone here though, but it won't be easy.

That about sums up how pathetic your life is. You take the time to try and make me look like a bad guy even when you have told me I am not and that its a mustake I am going to learn from. Then you go and do this. Ever since starting that Facebook group you have had a giant stick up power right up your rectum. You swing ban hammers for fun. I am sick and tired of it. You can do whatever you want, but I will not let you make false claims. Most of what is said is true, and some is not. Get your facts straight before trying to drag a name in the mud. Also, if you read the previous comments before those screenshots were taken....you would see that it was not a "I am gonna scam" post. Even just reading what the original wall post said you can tell it wasn't meant to be a "I am gonna scam" post. Grow up kid. get a life, and next time you go to drag a name through the mud, stop and say "would I want someone doing this to me if I fucked up?". Yeah I admit I fucked up, I never scammed anyone on here, and I did not scam Mechman, so don't even say I did.

dumple
09-20-2011, 12:57 AM
so he bought an alt broke it got it fixed under warranty and had it repaired then decided he didnt want it anymore so he filed a credit charge back?

Bassin Brandon
09-20-2011, 12:57 AM
Telling me to grow up? Wow, you really have run out of ideas, haven't you?

Sure, you may have started the chargeback claim a while ago, but you kept it going and as quoted in the comments you made on that wall post, you called someone today in order to file the claim. Had you NOT intended on doing it, you would NOT have called them again today. GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT

Butthurt, eh? I guess I shouldn't let people know when a scammer arises, else I'm a butthurt, immature kid!

I called wellsfargo before school smart one. I received shipping notification half way through school. Tell me how I was to know?

Bassin Brandon
09-20-2011, 12:58 AM
so he bought an alt broke it got it fixed under warranty and had it repaired then decided he didnt want it anymore so he filed a credit charge back?

Alt was DOA.

Buck
Bass Brandon isn't a bad guy, I just think he's young and blew up an issue out of proportion. Been there, done that.

pieper88
Is it scamming? Not really.

Is it fraud? Absolutely.

Suicide Bobb
That about sums up how pathetic your life is. You take the time to try and make me look like a bad guy even when you have told me I am not and that its a mustake I am going to learn from. Then you go and do this. Ever since starting that Facebook group you have had a giant stick up power right up your rectum. You swing ban hammers for fun. I am sick and tired of it. You can do whatever you want, but I will not let you make false claims. Most of what is said is true, and some is not. Get your facts straight before trying to drag a name in the mud. Also, if you read the previous comments before those screenshots were taken....you would see that it was not a "I am gonna scam" post. Even just reading what the original wall post said you can tell it wasn't meant to be a "I am gonna scam" post. Grow up kid. get a life, and next time you go to drag a name through the mud, stop and say "would I want someone doing this to me if I fucked up?". Yeah I admit I fucked up, I never scammed anyone on here, and I did not scam Mechman, so don't even say I did.

There is so much fail going on in this post that I'm just going to sit back and let other people pick it apart. You aren't even worth the effort because, as usual, you only listen to what you you tell yourself, not what others tell you.

sacsking916
09-20-2011, 12:59 AM
. And now he changes his name when he's called out for scamming. Does this not strike anyone else as odd?

RAM_Designs
Name change???

dumple
Alt was DOA.

oh ok well i dont really see a problem with this it would have been better if you let mechman know that, hey I decided that because it was doa i want to go with a different company blah blah.

Suicide Bobb
09-20-2011, 01:00 AM
Is it scamming? Not really.

Is it fraud? Absolutely.

My bad, you're right. It is fraud, not scamming. Regardless, it's not right.

Bettr n' Revrse
09-20-2011, 01:01 AM
pieper88
09-20-2011, 01:02 AM
My bad, you're right. It is fraud, not scamming. Regardless, it's not right.

Wasn't saying you were wrong. Far from it. More for him. Scamming is one thing. Committing fraud against a company that has the resources to fight back. Yeah. Not smart.

sacsking916
oh ok well i dont really see a problem with this it would have been better if you let mechman know that, hey I decided that because it was doa i want to go with a different company blah blah.

Not how the warranty works bro. Mechman said they would fix it, fixed it and sent it back. Mechman held up there end of the bargain.

Bassin Brandon
For sure. I used to like this kid, then he made me dislike him for the issue he had with the trades. Now I hate him for turning into a scammer. It's really sad that he made all of this what it is. Both situations got bad solely because he made them get worse.

Said proof of me turning into a scammer?

Definition of scam: a fraudulent or deceptive act or operation

I have not been deceptive, everyone has known the plans as they have played along, some have even contributed to them and are the reasons they are what they are now. Fraudulent? Fraudulent is selling under false pretences..... so I was really the victim of fraud.

Need me to continue?

Bassin Brandon
09-20-2011, 01:04 AM

i told them that over the phone...

---------- Post added at 11:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 PM ----------

. And now he changes his name when he's called out for scamming. Does this not strike anyone else as odd?

changed this last night.......

Buck
09-20-2011, 01:05 AM
Not how the warranty works bro. Mechman said they would fix it, fixed it and sent it back. Mechman held up there end of the bargain.

their

<3

brodeisel
09-20-2011, 01:05 AM
oh **** i think i just found a new splc thread time to get popcorn and energy drinks to watch it

Suicide Bobb
09-20-2011, 01:06 AM

I have not been deceptive, everyone has known the plans as they have played along, some have even contributed to them and are the reasons they are what they are now. Fraudulent? Fraudulent is selling under false pretences..... so I was really the victim of fraud.

Need me to continue?

Word it however you may. You are no better than a scammer in my eyes.

pieper88
09-20-2011, 01:07 AM
oh **** i think i just found a new splc thread time to get popcorn and energy drinks to watch it

Not really. I think for once. SPLC and Suicide Bobb would be on the same side.

sacsking916
09-20-2011, 01:08 AM
their

<3

Thank you sir

Suicide Bobb
09-20-2011, 01:08 AM
LOL, That's fucked up.

Do you have a link to that thread and who were the people helping him ?

:)

I do not, because it was inside my CA Facebook Group. I will find a way to show you guys though.

brodeisel
09-20-2011, 01:09 AM
join are facebook group you will like it and can see the thread

grimreper912003
09-20-2011, 01:13 AM
Soo..

How old is this guy?

Seems to me you bought an alt, had a problem with it and instead of getting it fixed and running it you want something else. So instead of doing the responsible thing you are going to try to **** over a company. Really cool. What makes someone like me think you wont have buyers remorse and try to pull the same **** saying its broken, have the return shipping paid and getting a refund.

Suicide Bobb
09-20-2011, 01:13 AM
Not really. I think for once. SPLC and Suicide Bobb would be on the same side.

When it comes to real things like this, I sure hope he would. If I were him, I'd side with me.

infamous_e46
09-20-2011, 01:14 AM
http://i.imgur.com/BpcvP.jpg

pieper88
09-20-2011, 01:15 AM
Anyone remember this little piece of info?

http://i969.photobucket.com/albums/ae177/pieper88_photo/Capture-5.jpg

brodeisel
09-20-2011, 01:15 AM
he is 17 i think

OmegaBunny
09-20-2011, 01:16 AM

Need me to continue?

Always making yourself out to be the victim. It seems to me and many others that you are too thick to ever learn. That's why you got the ban hammer from the fb groups, not Dylan being ban happy. You are the first and only person to get permbant from all three groups, iirc. Only one other person has gotten banned and that was only from one group and for posting stuff nsfw without telling everyone.

brodeisel
09-20-2011, 01:20 AM
omega you are correct

TheUnderFighter
09-20-2011, 01:25 AM
their

<3

Thank you for taking care of that for me.

join are facebook group you will like it and can see the thread

our*

brodeisel
09-20-2011, 01:28 AM
you know i dgaf about grammar.

Suicide Bobb
09-20-2011, 01:29 AM
Always making yourself out to be the victim. It seems to me and many others that you are too thick to ever learn. That's why you got the ban hammer from the fb groups, not Dylan being ban happy. You are the first and only person to get permbant from all three groups, iirc. Only one other person has gotten banned and that was only from one group and for posting stuff nsfw without telling everyone.

THIS ^^^^

So you guys know, I HATE banning people from my Groups. But you did what you did, call it scamming or fraud or whatever you'd like. David blatantly broke the rules intentionally, that's why he got banned. Call me whatever names you want, nobody believes your ****. Keep acting like the victim, it aint helping your case.

I Like Waffle
09-20-2011, 01:32 AM
Bros, i have tiny little red hairs growing into my beard. What does this mean?

-01limited-
09-20-2011, 01:35 AM

you're a man now.

oh and /thread.

Buck
09-20-2011, 01:36 AM
:threadlk:

RAM_Designs
09-20-2011, 01:41 AM

I have white ones. :crap:

Found a white nose hair too. :crap::crap::crap:

brodeisel
09-20-2011, 01:43 AM
ram is getting old

cyn
09-20-2011, 01:45 AM
Wait till you start getting white ear hair... and then the white ball hair... always fun

Buck
09-20-2011, 01:46 AM
Yall are old.

cyn
09-20-2011, 01:46 AM
I am not old... lol... just early developer is all

sacsking916
09-20-2011, 01:47 AM
Yall are old.

^^^^ this

Suicide Bobb
09-20-2011, 01:55 AM
Here's the other issue that I mentioned, in further detail:

Brandon and Jesse agreed on trading their speakers, Jesse's DD's for Brandon's Lanzar's. Brandon sent Jesse the Lanzar's, and told Jesse to hold off on shipping the DD's until he gave Jesse an address. Brandon found someone interested in the DD's before Jesse sent them (Jeremy), so he asked Jesse to take a picture with Brandon's username/date and ship them directly to Jeremy in order to eliminate the extra shipping cost/time. Jesse complied with both things, and sent the picture and speakers Jeremy's way. Jeremy was under the impression that Brandon actually had the speakers in his possession and was sending them from his place, but came to find out they were sent from Maine.

Jeremy ended up all confused, and Brandon admitted to his deceitfulness to remove the confusion. Jesse left neutral feedback for Brandon, noting the "hiccups" they experienced. Brandon backfired by blackmailing Jesse claiming he would leave negative feedback if Jesse didn't leave positive feedback. He also complained about the lack of feedback from Jeremy. Brandon, at the moment, still has positive feedback left for both Jesse and Jeremy.

MisterDeadeye
09-20-2011, 04:05 AM
Sounds pretty shady to me. And illegal. I hope he gets real punishment, from the law. Maybe then he'll see that he isn't untouchable.

T.I.K.
09-20-2011, 04:29 AM
Brandon, are you three jobs, mowing the yard, doing the dishes and taking out the trash?

So... guys, get this, He has a 4.0 UNWEIGHTED highschool GPA, that means 96+ grades in ALL of his classes, he gets in fights all the time and gets suspended, he has three 'jobs' and has time for a girlfriend, sounds like he's a chronic liar to me.

Bassin Brandon
09-20-2011, 04:33 AM
Brandon, are you three jobs, mowing the yard, doing the dishes and taking out the trash?

So... guys, get this, He has a 4.0 UNWEIGHTED highschool GPA, that means 96+ grades in ALL of his classes, he gets in fights all the time and gets suspended, he has three 'jobs' and has time for a girlfriend, sounds like he's a chronic liar to me.

I was done with this thread, but I am not going to let this one go.......
yeah, I do have a 4.0 unweighted GPA, I have been in 3 fights...suspended 3 times, almost a fourth because someone lied and said I hit them. Yes I do carry 3 jobs. Real jobs, not housework/chores. And I only get to see my girlfriend on the weekends. Anything else you would like to know?

T.I.K.
09-20-2011, 04:35 AM
yeah, I do have a 4.0 unweighted GPA, I have been in 3 fights...suspended 3 times, almost a fourth because someone lied and said I hit them. Yes I do carry 3 jobs. Real jobs, not housework/chores. And I only get to see my girlfriend on the weekends. Anything else you would like to know?

I don't buy it, i know people who actually live like that, and ALL of them are mature, professional, and responsible people. You have psychological issues, maybe when you get a day off from all three of your jobs, you should go see a therapist.

Bassin Brandon
09-20-2011, 04:40 AM
I don't buy it, i know people who actually live like that, and ALL of them are mature, professional, and responsible people. You have psychological issues, maybe when you get a day off from all three of your jobs, you should go see a therapist.

Don't believe me? Fine, I will be able to still sleep tonight.

btw, people like you guys are the reason people commit suicide. you stress them when they are just trying to get away from stress.

T.I.K.
09-20-2011, 04:42 AM

btw, people like you guys are the reason people commit suicide. you stress them when they are just trying to get away from stress.

Its not our fault that you can't release stress without pissing over a dozen of people off, you want stress relief? go do some drugs, or take a bubble bath or something, you illegitimate pauper.

infamous_e46
09-20-2011, 04:43 AM
Its not our fault that you can't release stress without pissing over dozens of people, you want stress relief? go do some drugs, or take a bubble bath or something, you illegitimate pauper.

i fap angrily

plugitin
09-20-2011, 04:55 AM

quit being a little *****, jesus.

You are not worthy of that sig, take it out.

Suicide Bobb
09-20-2011, 05:00 AM

You were "done" with this thread because you realized that nobody wants to support your behavior anymore.

Oh God, spare us please with your miserable pity-me bullshit. YOU are the reason why ALL of this has happened, YOU caused it, it's YOUR fault. Jesus, Brandon, why is it so ******* hard for you to admit fault? Better yet, why do you continue to put yourself through this? When will you realize that maybe, just maybe, nobody supports you because YOU'RE WRONG. Not because they are nuthugging, not because they are trolling. Do you really have it in your head that everyone on CA has it in for you for trolling purposes? Better yet, why do you think they do in the first place? It's because of YOUR behaviors.

I hope that is enough to make you realize that you are your own enemy (yes, I have said that before). Quit blaming others for your problems, quit making yourself look like the victim. You are the perpetrator, you are the one causing yourself harm.

If this is like any other time I have told you that though, I'm either going to get, a. no response, b. pity-inducing statement, c. personal attack, or d. victimizing statement. Humor me with something different, maybe even an apology that doesn't have an excuse following it. Not an apology to me, and apology to everyone. No, it will not take away from that fact that you still committed fraud. No, it will not make me want to un-ban you from the Groups. But what it will do is build character and respect that you have all but lost as of recent. If that's not worth it to you, then go ahead and pick option A through D above. It's your choice. It's always been your choice, Brandon.

Bassin Brandon
09-20-2011, 05:08 AM
You were "done" with this thread because you realized that nobody wants to support your behavior anymore.

Oh God, spare us please with your miserable pity-me bullshit. YOU are the reason why ALL of this has happened, YOU caused it, it's YOUR fault. Jesus, Brandon, why is it so ******* hard for you to admit fault? Better yet, why do you continue to put yourself through this? When will you realize that maybe, just maybe, nobody supports you because YOU'RE WRONG. Not because they are nuthugging, not because they are trolling. Do you really have it in your head that everyone on CA has it in for you for trolling purposes? Better yet, why do you think they do in the first place? It's because of YOUR behaviors.

I hope that is enough to make you realize that you are your own enemy (yes, I have said that before). Quit blaming others for your problems, quit making yourself look like the victim. You are the perpetrator, you are the one causing yourself harm.

If this is like any other time I have told you that though, I'm either going to get, a. no response, b. pity-inducing statement, c. personal attack, or d. victimizing statement. Humor me with something different, maybe even an apology that doesn't have an excuse following it. Not an apology to me, and apology to everyone. No, it will not take away from that fact that you still committed fraud. No, it will not make me want to un-ban you from the Groups. But what it will do is build character and respect that you have all but lost as of recent. If that's not worth it to you, then go ahead and pick option A through D above. It's your choice. It's always been your choice, Brandon.

Please refer to your beloved facebook group. In one of the posts made about me I apologized, repeatedly for offending anyone. But just so the trolls/watchers over here can see it. I AM SORRY.
I really am done with this thread now.

Shinju
09-20-2011, 05:11 AM
Lol this is like the new school version of public beheading, stoning and burning at the stake all wrapped up in one!

I do not know why ANYONE would ever joke about commiting fraud, thats like sucking another guys **** and saying no homo bro I am not gay it was a joke!

Suicide Bobb
09-20-2011, 05:14 AM
Please refer to your beloved facebook group. In one of the posts made about me I apologized, repeatedly for offending anyone. But just so the trolls/watchers over here can see it. I AM SORRY.

The issue was that when you did that apology, you followed it up with a pity-inducing statement. But I am at least surprised you said you're sorry.

---------- Post added at 01:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 AM ----------

Lol this is like the new school version of public beheading, stoning and burning at the stake all wrapped up in one!

I do not know why ANYONE would ever joke about commiting fraud, thats like sucking another guys **** and saying no homo bro I am not gay it was a joke!

Lol this ^^^^^

disturbed471985
09-20-2011, 06:41 AM

Bahh STFU and get out of Ca.com period much less just this thread. A POS like you is what makes doing any buying, selling, and trading risky for everyone. I hope mechman makes an example out of you and takes your fraudulent activity all the way to the authorities. You can try to explain or justify your action but at the end of the day you are a POS scammer and I personally will post in every thread you start to make **** sure you will never sell or trade on here again. Not a threat it’s a promise. Better find a new site to scam on kid.

Whytellyou
09-20-2011, 06:50 AM
Sorry...

Bettr n' Revrse
09-20-2011, 07:18 AM
Alright guys I was gunna keep my mouth shut cuz Im neutral in this situation but when I saw this thread and the very first post in it I got pissed cuz I dont care how you put it it is the exact thing this kid was just, as it was put "New school beheaded" for! http://www.caraudio.com/forums/thunderdome-forum-members-only/523845-paypal-bunch-dummys-if-i-ever-saw-one.html

05fronty
09-20-2011, 07:57 AM
i go to bed and this happens lol

whitedragon551
09-20-2011, 08:12 AM
Thats some bullshit.

thevic24
09-20-2011, 09:31 AM

Really??

I was on your side until this thread and this bull **** statement...

Weak minded ******* like you that can't take responsibility for their actions are the reason they commit suicide.

Pathetic.....

jco1385
09-20-2011, 10:04 AM
cliffs? :crap:

MECHMAN
09-20-2011, 10:43 AM
Hello everyone.

I guess Brandon still wants to play games here so I will have to add a few things to this thread. We have the unit tested ON VIDEO with nothing wrong. It wasn't properly grounded and/or the adjustable voltage module was not powered properly. It tested properly on the bench and I have video of it being tested. The unit was inspected, tested and returned yesterday, the same day we received it as promised. Shipping reimbursement was based on the alternator being defective which it was not.

Sending us the unit back does not make it legal for you to do a charge back, it is under warranty and is a used product once it has been installed. I have proof here in this thread and in others here on caraudio.com that Brandon is attempting to defraud us and I will prosecute to the fullest extent of the law. Brandon's "mechanic" didn't install the unit properly and now he wants to stick it to us?

Brandon has stated he wants his money back, I have made it clear that is not an option at this point. Now that we have tested the unit to show that it is not defective and shipped it back to him by continuing the charge-back he is committing fraud. As a juvenile the parents can be held accountable in the state of California and it might be time to get them involved in this before it blows back in their face.

I appreciate the support from this community, we are a small business that works very closely with the car audio community and we work hard to produce good products. Yes, at times there are units that are defective, that's what a warranty is for, but there is never cause to intentionally defraud a business. We tested the unit as per our warranty and shipped it back to Brandon, he is still proceeding with his charge-back. That is fraud. Just because we have the unit, HIS unit, in our possession does not entitle him to a refund. Take your car stereo in for repair and leave it there, you still own it regardless of where it sits.

infamous_e46
09-20-2011, 10:49 AM
Hello everyone.

I guess Brandon still wants to play games here so I will have to add a few things to this thread. We have the unit tested ON VIDEO with nothing wrong. It wasn't properly grounded and/or the adjustable voltage module was not powered properly. It tested properly on the bench and I have video of it being tested. The unit was inspected, tested and returned yesterday, the same day we received it as promised. Shipping reimbursement was based on the alternator being defective which it was not.

Sending us the unit back does not make it legal for you to do a charge back, it is under warranty and is a used product once it has been installed. I have proof here in this thread and in others here on caraudio.com that Brandon is attempting to defraud us and I will prosecute to the fullest extent of the law. Brandon's "mechanic" didn't install the unit properly and now he wants to stick it to us?

Brandon has stated he wants his money back, I have made it clear that is not an option at this point. Now that we have tested the unit to show that it is not defective and shipped it back to him by continuing the charge-back he is committing fraud. As a juvenile the parents can be held accountable in the state of California and it might be time to get them involved in this before it blows back in their face.

I appreciate the support from this community, we are a small business that works very closely with the car audio community and we work hard to produce good products. Yes, at times there are units that are defective, that's what a warranty is for, but there is never cause to intentionally defraud a business. We tested the unit as per our warranty and shipped it back to Brandon, he is still proceeding with his charge-back. That is fraud. Just because we have the unit, HIS unit, in our possession does not entitle him to a refund. Take your car stereo in for repair and leave it there, you still own it regardless of where it sits.

http://venturebeat.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/oh-snap.jpg?w=300&h=300

mast240
09-20-2011, 11:28 AM
Most you guys know me, and that i try to stay objective with situations like this. I've had many a conversations with brandon, about certain actions, attitudes, and general demeaner. I dont think he was intentionally trying to defraud anyone from the very beginning. Now, with that being said, let me say this... when he bought the alt from mechman, he agreed to their terms and conditions... one of them being a stipulation of "no refunds" (which is actually a very common practice with custom made electronics). Is he intending to commit fraud, i dont think so... is he committing fraud, DEFINATELY. I honestly think he is just a little too young, too immature, and too inexperienced to realize the trouble he is creating for himself. There really should be a maturity test you have to pass, before you are allowed to take part in this hobby.

Biggest issue here is:

IF YOU DONT HAVE THE MONEY TO SPEND, DONT SPEND IT!

no one cares how much you spent on your system, how "baller" you are for your age, or any of that crap. From many threads, posts, and conversations i've had, i honestly have gotten the feeling that he is trying to prove something... not sure what that is.

Bottom line here, with all the other BS aside, is that by doing what he is doing, he will be committing fraud. There is no way around it. Mechman is a reputable company, with a good standing in the community. And while i personally dont like seeing people being pushed away from the community, maybe he should take a step back for a little while, until he can become a little more responsible. Not trying to be mean, just honest.

Falcons
09-20-2011, 11:37 AM
i only read a few of brandon's posts....but have you guys realized he changed his story almost every fuggin time? lol

Phoenix Risen
09-20-2011, 11:43 AM
btw, people like you guys are the reason people commit suicide.

SUICIDE WATCH!!! :popcorn:

MECHMAN
09-20-2011, 12:09 PM
Brandon Aenlle&#39;s Jeep alternator. - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btvkO0Jnnpo)

Here's the video of the test.

jco1385
09-20-2011, 12:10 PM
http://isert.net/gif/popcorn.gif

05fronty
09-20-2011, 12:15 PM
Brandon Aenlle&#39;s Jeep alternator. - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btvkO0Jnnpo)

Here's the video of the test.

wonder who disliked it lol

OmegaBunny
09-20-2011, 12:41 PM
Looks like it works to me.

MECHMAN
09-20-2011, 12:53 PM
Here's proof of return shipping-
UPS tracking number- 1ZY399130394621457

It's time for Brandon to stop the charge-back, I am sure his parents do not want to take financial responsibility for his misdeeds. Brandon owns this unit, there is nothing wrong with it and at this point I am not going to offer a refund. It is not able to be resold as new, functions at 100% and was simply not installed properly. Failing to call for technical assistance caused this whole issue, a simple phone call would have cleared this whole thing up.

I have presented proof that the unit is functioning properly and tracking to show that it shipped out as stated to show you all that I am being 100% transparent in this matter. I have nothing to hide here, I have done what I agreed. I personally handled this inspection and testing, recording it on video for everyone to see. I shipped the unit back to the customer in 100% working order. By attempting a charge-back the customer is attempting to defraud Mechman as I at no time agreed to a refund and it has been clearly stated to the customer that we will not refund this unit. The unit was inspected and dyno tested, video has been provided.

My next step will be based on the actions of Brandon and let it be known that I will honor the warranty but I will not be strongarmed into refunding a product that is custom built and functions properly. Just because it is in my shop does not mean that you can get a refund, it was here for the sole purpose of inspection and testing to determine necessary repairs under warranty. No repairs were necessary as shown in the video.

NoPh33rRaCiNg
09-20-2011, 12:55 PM
Embedded :) just saw the video on your FB

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btvkO0Jnnpo&

MECHMAN
09-20-2011, 01:02 PM
Thx.

brodeisel
09-20-2011, 01:11 PM
http://troll.me/images/victory-baby/oh-snap-he-took-my-chupie.jpg hes done for

-01limited-
09-20-2011, 02:59 PM
whoa. it finally did that thing where I cant go to the last page without posting. Trippy

T.I.K.
09-20-2011, 03:02 PM
lulz mechman just owned brandon

-01limited-
09-20-2011, 03:02 PM
nvm. it still wont let me, homo forum.

MECHMAN
09-20-2011, 03:28 PM
Not trying to "own" anyone here, simply stating the facts. Nothing wrong with his unit.
As for his FB claim that we would pay shipping, I agreed that we would reimburse the shipping IF the unit was found to be defective.
It's clearly stated in his F-me thread.
It is in his best interest to contact his bank and end this fraudulent claim immediately to prevent prosecution.
His claims that I will send someone to collect the alternator are incorrect, I will go after him and his parents as he is a minor child at this time. I will get my money and his record will be forever tarnished if he continues his fraudulent activity.
I have done everything I said I would do, I have provided an alternator for his application that produced the rated power and functions properly. I have turned around the shipping in the time I originally stated. I have not reimbursed for shipping as I stated earlier and in another thread as there was nothing wrong with this alternator other than a defective installation.

I do not want to be forced to involve his parents or the authorities but I can and will do so if this charge-back happens. I have held up my agreement to provide warranty for the period specified upon his purchase of this unit.

Shinju
09-20-2011, 03:36 PM
MECHMAN You are a good guy and I am sorry you have to put up with little sh|t heads like this.

Keep fighting the good fight my man. It is folks like this guy who make it hard for us resellers and retail guys in this industry to trust any buyer with out a face to face transaction.

Kudos for keeping a level head about this, There are some folks who would have done a hell of a lot more :)

Sleeklsc
09-20-2011, 03:53 PM
Good job mm. You proved what we all hoped was true, that Brandon is a fu cking idiot. There's only one way for him to make this right now.........

If not then :ban:

MisterDeadeye
09-20-2011, 04:00 PM
subjective

You mean objective. Lolz.

MECHMAN
09-20-2011, 04:02 PM
Let's lay off the name calling guys, I don't need to fan the flames here. Let's give him a chance to make good on this, he can still end the charge-back and this will be a done deal or he can commit fraud and pay in more ways than just cash. He may be a little too young to realize what value is held in a reputation. He is at a point in his life where mistakes like this can haunt him forever.

I appreciate the support from all of you, being honest in business is a principle that is not followed by some these days but we hold honesty in high regard.

05fronty
09-20-2011, 04:04 PM
might want to put on your website, if someone is under 18 get your parents permission first. just sayin.

Suicide Bobb
09-20-2011, 05:02 PM
Now I'm really glad I made this thread. Congrats Brandon, look at what you have wrought. It's time to take consequence for your actions. Remember what I said before, it was YOU who started all of this, not us. Maybe now, after all of this, you will be able to publicly admit that YOU are at fault here, instead of blaming it on us or victimizing yourself. I'm tired of standing up for you just to get shat on, time after time. You owe an enormous apology to Mechman, and an apology still to the rest of us whom you affected in the process. Not just an "I'm sorry", but a well thought out apology. Until then, you are the current scumbag of this community, right there with SPLC, Heath, and Bob Sagot.

Suicide Bobb
09-20-2011, 05:06 PM
From many threads, posts, and conversations i've had, i honestly have gotten the feeling that he is trying to prove something... not sure what that is.

THIS ^^^^^

This is honestly what got him into the situations he's in now. He calls me a drama queen, but it is him who started all of this mostly just so that he could prove Mechman ***** so we could turn around and throw a bunch of support his way. Now he is on the ***-end of that scenario, his risk didn't pay off at all, and it may have corrupted him.

Germ305
09-20-2011, 05:49 PM
In any event, I hope the kiddo learned a lesson.

BlactimusCrime
09-20-2011, 06:30 PM
that testing vid makes me want a mechman alt...

Germ305
09-20-2011, 07:05 PM
that testing vid makes me want a mechman alt...

Fawk the alt (even though I'm sure mechman makes great alternators) i want the machine lmao...sounds beastly.

mast240
09-20-2011, 07:10 PM
Fawk the alt (even though I'm sure mechman makes great alternators) i want the machine lmao...sounds beastly.

its basically a resistive/reactive load bank, from what i can see in the video...

Germ305
09-20-2011, 07:15 PM
It amazes me what machines can do nowadays.

mast240
09-20-2011, 07:30 PM
It amazes me what machines can do nowadays.

they're not all that difficult to make... expensive... but not too difficult.

Sleeklsc
09-20-2011, 07:34 PM
Suicide Bob, you should prob include his new screen name in the first post since he changed it.

Suicide Bobb
09-20-2011, 11:07 PM
Suicide Bob, you should prob include his new screen name in the first post since he changed it.

I'm working on that lol

MECHMAN
09-21-2011, 11:22 AM
Here's something I want to add to this whole mess in regards to the alternator not charging. I didn't point it out in the first thread, figured if anyone actually read the email he sent me that the obvious clue to what was wrong would jump right out. Check out the bold-

This is an enquiry e-mail via Welcome to Mechman! (http://www.mechman.com/) from:
Brandon Aenlle <[email protected]>

I purchased a High Output Alternator from you awhile back. It was customized for a 2000 Jeep Wrangler, 4L 6Cylinder. It was made for 250A. To start off, the alternator did not even fit in my car, which it was supposedly custom made to fit...The mechanic had to grind part of my car away so the alternator would fit.....Next, after the mechanic gets everything hooked up and we turn on my car and I notice the gauge is not sitting at 14 volts, so we adjusted the alternator to run a higher voltage thinking maybe it was too low, and we ended up twisting that screw all the way in, and all the way out and had no change in voltage. We used a Voltmeter to see if the alternator was putting anything out and the reading came out to 0V........I was charged 100$ to put in this alternator that was supposed to be custom to my car, but instead I had to pay more for the mechanic to grind away my car so I could fit this "supposedly custom alternator". The last time I checked custom means it was made to fit my car. However I had to end up modifying my car to make it fit? I don't see how that means custom.....I ended up having to drive my car around with a busted alternator the rest of the day because I would have been charged another 100$ to put the stock alternator back in.....
I was very inconvenienced by this, and very disappointed with this alternator. Not only did it not fit my car and I had to grind my car to make it fit, it then didn't work. That is two faults on your side. I had to use all of my money to make this alternator fit my car, I have absolutely no money now. I would like a compensation for the costs that I endured to get this alternator to actually fit in my car. I feel that it is only fair as this alternator should have fit my car without ANY modifications. I have absolutely no money now, so you will need to pay for the return shipping, that is also fair. I am also asking for a refund as I would rather not have to deal with this again. I have many friends who are pleased with your work, but this just completely changed my view on your company. Please call me so we can discuss.

-Brandon
6**-***-**** (phone number not shown to protect privacy)

If you check the voltage at the Alt + on a properly connected alternator it will show battery voltage with the key on or off. Showing 0v indicates that either the cable to the battery was not properly connected or the unit was not grounded. In the thread slamming Mechman started by Brandon a couple weeks ago I pointed out that the unit was not properly installed, the reading of 0v is your first clue. No ground = no voltage. The brackets we use to adapt this unit to his Jeep are powdercoated and will NOT ground the unit properly. We provide a ground stud and properly sized lug with the unit along with instructions and a tag explaining that upgraded cables and ground are required.

Here's the findings from the inspection of Brandon's unit to go along with the video I posted earlier.

9/19/2011
Brandon,
We received your alternator today and we inspected it and tested it on our dyno. It functions properly and has not apparent problems. The amperage produced is within spec as is the charging voltage when directly tested using the internal regulator. Connecting the AVBM harness has it charging as well, but the voltage was elevated indicating attempt had been made to adjust. We noticed that there was marking on the back where one of the positive cables had shorted to the case of the alternator. Remember that ALL batteries MUST be disconnected before removing or installing your alternator.
One problem with the install that I noticed was the fact that the ground lug was not used. This unit MUST have a 1/0 cable run from the provided ground lug directly to the primary battery under the hood. Without this cable it will NOT turn on as the unit does not ground well through the powdercoat on the adapter brackets. Be sure to have a properly fused 1/0 cable from the alternator output stud to the positive post of the primary battery as well, your factory charge wire will not hold up to the increased amperage output of this unit.
Included with your alternator will be another copy of the instructions. The instructions will detail how to connect the power to your vehicle and how to properly adjust the AVBM harness on your vehicle. If you have questions about how to adjust this harness call or email with the unit still on the vehicle so that we can assist you in the proper installation and adjustment.
As you will note in the instructions you can change the wiring in the AVBM harness. If your unit will not turn on then you may need to reverse the wires in the AVBM harness. The green wire on the alternator side of the AVBM harness is the one that gets key-on power, it may be the green wire on the vehicle harness end, it may not. If you do not have charging power when you start the car off and reverse the wires. This means it can be green-green and white-white OR green-white and white-green. It does not make a difference as long as the green wire on the ALTERNATOR end has key-on power.
I would suspect that the test failure on the parts store bench was due to one of two things, the wire to the AVBM was not powered properly (see explanation below) or the regulator tested over spec voltage. When the unit was received it was charging at 18.1v which would be the result of turning the screw in the AVBM in an attempt to turn up the charging voltage. If the wiring in the AVBM harness is not connected as instructed it will not charge.
If you have any questions or need technical assistance call (865)522-6166 or email [email protected] If you need technical assistance DO NOT remove the alternator, we will need it on your car in order to be able to assist you.
We are available Monday through Friday from 9am to 6pm, closed weekends and holidays.
Thank you,
Eric
Mechman Alternators

We have done everything in our power at this time to satisfy Brandon as a customer. We have provided an alternator that produces the advertised power to fit his vehicle that functions properly. Improper installation was the problem here, I have provided proof and expect Brandon to do the right thing at this point. The right thing would be to apologize for the countless posts slamming Mechman with no justification on this forum, Facebook and anywhere else he posted, contact his bank and stop the charge-back, and end his false claims on the internet. Making false statements is not only in bad character, but it can also be used against him in his future aspirations. It's better to start doing things right at 17 than having to learn the hard way once an adult. Stopping the charge-back will stop me from having to pursue legal action against him and his legal guardians, something I do not want to do but when someone commits fraud and it costs me money I will pursue.

hispls
09-21-2011, 11:40 AM
Here's something I want to add to this whole mess in regards to the alternator not charging. I didn't point it out in the first thread, figured if anyone actually read the email he sent me that the obvious clue to what was wrong would jump right out. Check out the bold-

If you check the voltage at the Alt + on a properly connected alternator it will show battery voltage with the key on or off. Showing 0v indicates that either the cable to the battery was not properly connected or the unit was not grounded. In the thread slamming Mechman started by Brandon a couple weeks ago I pointed out that the unit was not properly installed, the reading of 0v is your first clue. No ground = no voltage. The brackets we use to adapt this unit to his Jeep are powdercoated and will NOT ground the unit properly. We provide a ground stud and properly sized lug with the unit along with instructions and a tag explaining that upgraded cables and ground are required.

Here's the findings from the inspection of Brandon's unit to go along with the video I posted earlier.

We have done everything in our power at this time to satisfy Brandon as a customer. We have provided an alternator that produces the advertised power to fit his vehicle that functions properly. Improper installation was the problem here, I have provided proof and expect Brandon to do the right thing at this point. The right thing would be to apologize for the countless posts slamming Mechman with no justification on this forum, Facebook and anywhere else he posted, contact his bank and stop the charge-back, and end his false claims on the internet. Making false statements is not only in bad character, but it can also be used against him in his future aspirations. It's better to start doing things right at 17 than having to learn the hard way once an adult. Stopping the charge-back will stop me from having to pursue legal action against him and his legal guardians, something I do not want to do but when someone commits fraud and it costs me money I will pursue.

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRdGg-WKhOYU4LNLVpR5YvSPJeif8z93_Yi_dtB3hkOXkUHR5QZJu5os t-h

Sleeklsc
09-21-2011, 11:44 AM
He still hasn't cancled the chargeback? Does he not realize that if you are forced to recover you're money by other means that he'll be responsible for your costs aswell.

disturbed471985
09-21-2011, 11:49 AM
He still hasn't cancled the chargeback? Does he not realize that if you are forced to recover you're money by other means that he'll be responsible for your costs aswell.

I don't think he understand that if mechman decides to pursue charges on him or his parents that once it’s started there is not stopping it. Brandon has the chance to stop the charge back and this whole issue will be squashed but once mech takes the step to pursue him there is no stopping it. It will be out of mechmans hands at that time and even they want be able to stop it. He can either wise up real quick or he better be prepared to fork over a massive amount of money on lawyer fee's and what not.

Nut Hair Trick
09-21-2011, 12:14 PM
lol, He did say that his girlfriend's little sister installed it. That pretty much explains this whole ordeal.

1)Why the alt appeared to not work
2) His inability to make the right decision

i2ain2thunder
09-21-2011, 12:36 PM
IMO anything less than 100% openess and honesty in a business transaction is scamming.

If you are displeased with a product ask for a refund its that simple isn't it. I mean they have a gaurentee that would be denied because it was improper install not defective part....but they still prob have a return policy. Did anyone ever try to work it out this way?

MECHMAN
09-21-2011, 01:07 PM
We have a warranty on all of our units, we build each unit to order and this unit was built for his specific application. We do not refund units that are custom built, we have a warranty to insure that they fit and perform properly. Unit fails under warranty, it gets sent to us, we test and repair and send it back out. 9 out of 10 get shipped back out the SAME DAY as they arrive for repair.
No contact was made at any time prior to the email he sent at approximately the same time as he started the **** Mechman thread. This was a Saturday morning of a 3-day weekend. We contacted Brandon immediately upon reading his email when we returned to work on Saturday. He at no time made any attempt to receive technical assistance from Mechman. If he had done so the unit would be on his Jeep and functioning properly as I have tested the unit and found the failure to be related to improper installation, NOT the function or performance of the Mechman alternator.
The purchase was made approximately 3 months before his complaint and no discussion was made with us prior to his posting of the **** Mechman thread. He gave us no opportunity to provide technical assistance, he simply emailed me and started a thread on this site.
At this time I have every intention of pursuing this to the fullest extent of the law. I have provided proof that the unit was improperly installed and proof that it functions as advertised. I have provided explanations for how I came to this conclusion and have offered my technical assistance for the installation of this unit. I have provided a unit that functions as advertised, the very same model we use here on the 97 TJ. There is nothing more I can offer at this time.

The next move is on him, if I see a charge back on our account I will have it investigated for fraud, contact law enforcement and contact his guardians. I will provide them with all of the supporting documentation in regards to this matter.

i2ain2thunder
09-21-2011, 01:21 PM
Brandon should try to get his money back from his "mechanic" for not knowoing what they are doing and charging for an improper install. I mean comon how do you unproperly install an alt. Well a little off topic, but if he wasn't asking for extra money for shipping or to pay for his mechanic work and he just said he's unsatisfied with the alt would you consider doing a refund for it? Just asking out of curiosity.

mast240
09-21-2011, 01:25 PM
Brandon should try to get his money back from his "mechanic" for not knowoing what they are doing and charging for an improper install. I mean comon how do you unproperly install an alt. Well a little off topic, but if he wasn't asking for extra money for shipping or to pay for his mechanic work and he just said he's unsatisfied with the alt would you consider doing a refund for it? Just asking out of curiosity.

I dont really see that question being answered, in all honesty. dont think we're going to see more develop on this, unless mechman keeps us up to date.

i2ain2thunder
09-21-2011, 01:42 PM
I don't care if it isn't I said it's only for curiosity. I'm very particular about which people/companies I do business with. I always appreciate someone who will make a sacrifice of income for customer service. It is tricky to handle returns and unsatisfied customers at times. Sometimes a company has the right to not issue a refund and will anyways in order to maintain a higher customer service presence than is legally required. I come from an old scool way of thinking I guess. That old fashioned the customer is always right. Customers may seem extremely incompetant at times and it's the way in which these people are treated that helps me make up my mind on a company. Let me just add I think Mechman has done a pretty good job with handling this what with taking the unit back, testing it, makeing sure it works well and sending it back along with an in depth explanation of why it didn't work for the customer and offering technical assistance.

sacsking916
09-21-2011, 02:02 PM
I don't care if it isn't I said it's only for curiosity. I'm very particular about which people/companies I do business with. I always appreciate someone who will make a sacrifice of income for customer service. It is tricky to handle returns and unsatisfied customers at times. Sometimes a company has the right to not issue a refund and will anyways in order to maintain a higher customer service presence than is legally required. I come from an old scool way of thinking I guess. That old fashioned the customer is always right. Customers may seem extremely incompetant at times and it's the way in which these people are treated that helps me make up my mind on a company. Let me just add I think Mechman has done a pretty good job with handling this what with taking the unit back, testing it, makeing sure it works well and sending it back along with an in depth explanation of why it didn't work for the customer and offering technical assistance.

Thats the problem, i dont care who you are the customer is not always right. mechman has already said they dont offer refunds just repairs for warranty work and such. i dont see why the thought of a refund keeps coming up. it is what it is, there isnt any other alternatives or ways around how mechmans warranty works. too bad brandon had to learn how the adult/real world (whatever you wanna call it) works.

Sleeklsc
09-21-2011, 02:04 PM
Thats the problem, i dont care who you are the customer is not always right. mechman has already said they dont offer refunds just repairs for warranty work and such. i dont see why the thought of a refund keeps coming up. it is what it is, there isnt any other alternatives or ways around how mechmans warranty works. too bad brandon had to learn how the adult/real world (whatever you wanna call it) works.

Amen.

mast240
09-21-2011, 02:10 PM
In all honesty, if i was in this situation with said persons... i wouldn't offer a refund either... i understand extending curtosies sometimes, but that is really dependant on the situation... and in this one, i would agree with mechman and say, NOPE

whitedragon551
09-21-2011, 11:41 PM

A company that makes custom electronic components is supposed to extend a customer service courtesy and lose money to you because you spent money you didnt have and then claimed the product didnt work? Dont think so. I cant think of a single company that would accept a custom anything back for a refund.

thevic24
09-21-2011, 11:41 PM
If I were the manufacture....maybe and just maybe if the unit and any extra parts were NEVER installed...."test fitting" included.
But once installed (specially with custom built parts...) Once installed, no.

Just like performance parts for your car. Buy an intake manifold for your 69 mustang, install it and then decide "I need the Torker II instead of this RPM" and trying to return it.....not happening.

cyn
09-22-2011, 12:17 AM
99% of custom work is not refundable.. only repairs of warranty..

I have yet to have anything that was built custom be refunded or would ask for it to be refunded.. Even as a consumer I know "and should know" that any custom work is not refundable. But should be covered under a warranty. If as a consumer you can't understand that nor chose to read the fine print when buying something, you should keep your money in your pocket or bank and stay away from any custom work and just buy OEM or store bought stuff.

/thread

MECHMAN
09-22-2011, 04:21 PM
For the record

Old Username New Username Date ChangedChanged By
Tarantula Lemur Bassin Brandon 03:16 AM, 09-19-2011 Bassin Brandon
JeepJLBrandon Tarantula Lemur 02:23 AM, 08-14-2011 Bassin Brandon

mast240
09-22-2011, 04:45 PM
99% of custom work is not refundable.. only repairs of warranty..

I have yet to have anything that was built custom be refunded or would ask for it to be refunded.. Even as a consumer I know "and should know" that any custom work is not refundable. But should be covered under a warranty. If as a consumer you can't understand that nor chose to read the fine print when buying something, you should keep your money in your pocket or bank and stay away from any custom work and just buy OEM or store bought stuff.

/thread

THIS.

and it's not even "fine print" with mechman... its VERY easy to find within their policies

mylows10
09-22-2011, 04:58 PM
Most you guys know me, and that i try to stay objective with situations like this. I've had many a conversations with brandon, about certain actions, attitudes, and general demeaner. I dont think he was intentionally trying to defraud anyone from the very beginning. Now, with that being said, let me say this... when he bought the alt from mechman, he agreed to their terms and conditions... one of them being a stipulation of "no refunds" (which is actually a very common practice with custom made electronics). Is he intending to commit fraud, i dont think so... is he committing fraud, DEFINATELY. I honestly think he is just a little too young, too immature, and too inexperienced to realize the trouble he is creating for himself. There really should be a maturity test you have to pass, before you are allowed to take part in this hobby.

Biggest issue here is:

IF YOU DONT HAVE THE MONEY TO SPEND, DONT SPEND IT!

no one cares how much you spent on your system, how "baller" you are for your age, or any of that crap. From many threads, posts, and conversations i've had, i honestly have gotten the feeling that he is trying to prove something... not sure what that is.

Bottom line here, with all the other BS aside, is that by doing what he is doing, he will be committing fraud. There is no way around it. Mechman is a reputable company, with a good standing in the community. And while i personally dont like seeing people being pushed away from the community, maybe he should take a step back for a little while, until he can become a little more responsible. Not trying to be mean, just honest.
agreed ! but there is a law i believe for consumers that protects them from companys that say no refunds.the alt was sold as a direct fit in which it wasn't,and this law states that no matter what the companies return or refund policy is all consumers have the right to a full refund if not completely satisfied with said product. real issue should have been not so much about if it worked or not but was it what he was told it was [direct fit ,no mods] and it wasn't in his case.i was there when it was mounted.

mast240
09-22-2011, 06:59 PM
you realize that link you posted is from an Australian website, right?

kind of a mude point, when the transaction happened in the US. Thats the main reason that 9 times out of 10, when purchasing something online, you have to "agree" to their terms and policies... not reading them, yet agreeing is no ones fault but the buyers. The majority of mechman alts are sold as direct fit/little modification... and i dont see having to use a grounding post, for the high current, as excluding it from direct fit.

mylows10
09-22-2011, 07:11 PM
my bad i was looking for it on the web and thats what came up ,i'll look again its on consumer reports .com it states if the product is not working or isn't as described they're return policy is no good ,they have to refund your money if you want.

whitedragon551
09-22-2011, 07:14 PM
agreed ! but there is a law i believe for consumers that protects them from companys that say no refunds.the alt was sold as a direct fit in which it wasn't,and this law states that no matter what the companies return or refund policy is all consumers have the right to a full refund if not completely satisfied with said product. real issue should have been not so much about if it worked or not but was it what he was told it was [direct fit ,no mods] and it wasn't in his case.i was there when it was mounted.

1st: He said he was out of money a week after he bought it. Right after he tried to get his money back from Mechman.
2nd: Mechman offered to fix said broken alt under warranty and he didnt want to
3rd: He filed a charge back for no reason and defrauded the company.

Maybe if he would have said that to begin with he could have returned it, but he didnt. His story snowballed out of control making your post the worst rebuttal in the history of this thread.

mylows10
09-22-2011, 07:20 PM
1st: He said he was out of money a week after he bought it. Right after he tried to get his money back from Mechman.
2nd: Mechman offered to fix said broken alt under warranty and he didnt want to
3rd: He filed a charge back for no reason and defrauded the company.

Maybe if he would have said that to begin with he could have returned it, but he didnt. His story snowballed out of control making your post the worst rebuttal in the history of this thread.
agreed he just went about the whole thing the wrong way,you live and learn.but he is a nice kid i did meet him a while back ,i think he was just pissed at the whole incident and jumped to conclusions before he talked to mechman first.lesson learned ,do your homework first before you start spending your cash.

kushy_dreams
09-22-2011, 08:50 PM
better yet be aware of murphys law and have extra cash in case of any unforseen problems and if you dont then its time to reprioritize your wants and needs

MECHMAN
09-23-2011, 10:34 AM
Or simply CALL US when there is a problem. We help people with installs every day, while it's not hard to replace an alternator people do need assistance at times.
On the 2000 Wrangler he purchased this unit to fit it is on the passenger side on the top of the bracket, not on the bottom like the earlier models. This is an easy install, but in the event of problems he should have contacted us for technical assistance.

I still have yet to hear from Brandon in response to this thread, I expect him to drop his charge-back claim or risk prosecution. He has claimed his father is a cop, I am sure that his father would not stand for this type of behavior from his son and will fully understand that the parents are financially liable for the fraud committed by their minor child when it involves accounts that they would have signed to open.

This is an unfortunate situation and one that should never have gone this far, reasonable people send in their units for inspection and testing, possibly repair, not start threads titled "**** Mechman" before ever even talking to one of us here about his issue and then attempting to defraud this business. He has also mentioned in the other thread that Sleeze had a problem with us, that problem was not with us or our unit, it was a unit that he bought from another member here and while it would bolt to his vehicle the regulators were not compatible. This had NOTHING to do with Mechman and is another example of how people can spread inaccurate statements to try to raise support. I have provided facts and evidence to back up everything I have stated in both threads and I hope that Brandon does the right thing.

Bassin Buick
09-23-2011, 10:53 AM
well , i will stand up and say that he bought a amplifier off of me for a sizable amount of money. and i had NOT ONE PROBLEM during the transaction.

Sleeklsc
09-23-2011, 10:54 AM
I know you won't beable to say much once/if you have to prosecute but i'm sure we'd all love to know the end result. This kid is a complete moron for not taking quicker action to cancel it. And his daddy being a cop(prob a lie) has absolutly 0 pull when getting sued. This isn't a parking ticket Brandon.....

hispls
09-23-2011, 11:12 AM

There are various "Implied Warranties" on anything you buy (depending on state laws) which cannot be negated. Generally they include that the merchant has the legal ownership/authority to sell the product (it isn't stolen or someone elses), and that it is fit for the purpose that it was intended, and will reasonably conform to an ordinary buyers expectations unless specifically disclaimed ("as-is", or "with all faults").

Considering the "Mechanic" couldn't figure out how to use a DMM and didn't even read the instructions to figure out that the unit needed to be grounded I would be very suspcious of said mechanic's claim that the alternator didn't fit right.

IF the alternator actually didn't work you would have a warranty claim, IF you took it to a legitimate mechanic and it didn't fit you would have a claim. Even if either was the case, you paid the money for a HO alternator and the terms were pretty clear. No fefunds is pretty specific, the best you could ask within the law is a functioning alternator.

The kid who did the chargeback is a liar, a thief, and a scammer and IMO should be banned from this forum. His intention to defraud paypal and mechman and to injure mechman with his actions are clearly stated by him in his own words. This is the kind of dirtbag we don't need around here or in the hobby in general.

hispls
09-23-2011, 11:14 AM
well , i will stand up and say that he bought a amplifier off of me for a sizable amount of money. and i had NOT ONE PROBLEM during the transaction.

Just imagine if his "mechanic" hooked it up for him and couldn't get it to work or broke it. Judging by his behavior and attitude displayed in this fiasco how do you think that would have worked out?

cyn
09-23-2011, 11:43 AM
AS far as state laws with refunds there is very few states that actually have this law. Cali is one that you can get a refund on no matter what the issue is. But only if Seller and Buyer both resides in the state. Whatever state YOU the consumer buys from, is the state that you will be dealing with in the refund law issue.

MECHMAN
09-23-2011, 11:46 AM
That would be Tennessee.

I'm still waiting for Brandon's response here, he has been online but has not responded that he will be stopping this charge-back. I can do nothing but wait for something more than intent or conspiracy to commit to happen here.

cyn
09-23-2011, 11:55 AM
I'm just wondering if he knows that he would be committing Bank Fraud & Wire Fraud. Which would net him 2 years min. probation or 2-6 years in Prison. If he is 17 he would be charged with this.

Edit: that is 2 - 6 per charge on Fraud like that now.. and that is being kind at sentencing. Fraud has become one of the toughest things they crack down on now.

MECHMAN
09-23-2011, 12:01 PM
That's what I have been trying to explain to him, so I wait for his response.

whitedragon551
09-24-2011, 10:59 PM
Hope you have his email. With this type of behavior he will be bounced from here in a hurry.

MECHMAN
09-25-2011, 11:24 AM
I have everything I need to be able to contact him. I would prefer if he wasn't locked out of here just yet, it's a great benefit to me having all of this aired out in public.

burprex
09-25-2011, 11:41 AM
http://pic.phyrefile.com/e/ep/epp_b/2010/03/02/Oh_look,_its_THIS_thread_again.jpg

if everyone has the information they need to contact. No need to continue this thread. It's already gotten out of hand with too many 3rd party interference. Looks like this is what Mechman wanted though (by him saying he wants it all aired out in public)

thevic24
09-25-2011, 11:47 AM
http://pic.phyrefile.com/e/ep/epp_b/2010/03/02/Oh_look,_its_THIS_thread_again.jpg

if everyone has the information they need to contact. No need to continue this thread. It's already gotten out of hand with too many 3rd party interference. Looks like this is what Mechman wanted though (by him saying he wants it all aired out in public)
and you just contributed to the 3rd party interference.......

oh ya, and who are you?

Suicide Bobb
09-25-2011, 11:50 AM

He's just trying to act cool and not reply here because he thinks he got an "out" by saying this ^^^

By the way, he's pulled this same act before. He's been in this thread plenty of times since, he's just too humiliated to post here since he got his *** handed to him. What a *****...too scared to admit fault when he's wrong. We'll see where it gets him when he fucks over his family and himself.

MisterDeadeye
09-25-2011, 12:16 PM

I guess you missed the several page thread titled "**** Mechman" in which Brandon bashed Mechman over and over publicly? There was plenty of third party interference in that thread as well, :fyi:

hispls
09-25-2011, 12:49 PM
This thread is worth bumping until "brandon" is perma-banned from this forum.

He has proven by his words and actions that he is a liar and a thief and if he had any intention to make this right he would have by now. At this point even if he does reverse the chargeback he's still scum and should be gone.

Also props to Mechman who is actually being very professional about this thing. I don't know if I'd keep my cool as well if I had some punk trying to defraud me out of 500$ and a 500$ product.

*Edit*

I'm not Mechman fan-boy, I use Excessive Amperage HO alternator and would deal with him again...... just saying.

Kangaroux
09-25-2011, 12:59 PM
This thread is worth bumping until "brandon" is perma-banned from this forum.

He has proven by his words and actions that he is a liar and a thief and if he had any intention to make this right he would have by now. At this point even if he does reverse the chargeback he's still scum and should be gone.

Also props to Mechman who is actually being very professional about this thing. I don't know if I'd keep my cool as well if I had some punk trying to defraud me out of 500$ and a 500$ product.

*Edit*

I'm not Mechman fan-boy, I use Excessive Amperage HO alternator and would deal with him again...... just saying.

It's actually $600 :fyi:

CHEMMINS
09-25-2011, 01:11 PM
Didn't take long for MM to get me my alt. Still have to get er mounted, but she looks good and came with a 1/0 lug as well.

Sleeklsc
09-25-2011, 01:21 PM
He's just trying to act cool and not reply here because he thinks he got an "out" by saying this ^^^

By the way, he's pulled this same act before. He's been in this thread plenty of times since, he's just too humiliated to post here since he got his *** handed to him. What a *****...too scared to admit fault when he's wrong. We'll see where it gets him when he fucks over his family and himself.

No kidding... 600 for the alt, 1000+ for his/parents lawyer, 1000+ that he'll have to cover for mm lawyer. This is one of the the biggest display's of ignorance/selfishness i've ever seen.

xmakeafistx
09-25-2011, 09:04 PM
No kidding... 600 for the alt, 1000+ for his/parents lawyer, 1000+ that he'll have to cover for mm lawyer. This is one of the the biggest display's of ignorance/selfishness i've ever seen.

Brandon getting owned on Mechmans test video... priceless.

thevic24
09-25-2011, 09:16 PM
Brandon getting owned on Mechmans test video... priceless.
Not nearly as much if he goes through with the charge back...

Not only will Brandon be owned, but hopefully get touched inappropriately while in jail.....if he continues with this.
(IMO)

05fronty
09-25-2011, 09:19 PM

hmm who be dis?

thevic24
09-25-2011, 09:20 PM

Brandon, why are you hiding behind this new AE?

Kangaroux
09-25-2011, 09:56 PM
burpex is candeshop407

thevic24
09-25-2011, 10:08 PM
burpex is candeshop407
I know.....just trying to see if Brandon has lost the peach fuzz on his sack in place of hair and step into this thread and do whats right.

Bassin Brandon
09-25-2011, 10:11 PM
Well. I get back from vacation to see a lovely assortment of my "fans" just cheering me on. I am not going post anything else here until I have received the fixed alternator and tested it. Until then I am silent on the matter.

Kangaroux
09-25-2011, 10:12 PM
Well. I get back from vacation to see a lovely assortment of my "fans" just cheering me on. I am not going post anything else here until I have received the fixed alternator and tested it. Until then I am silent on the matter.

Pleading the 5th ain't gonna help you at this point bud

cyn
09-25-2011, 10:14 PM

Why not just stop the charge back? instead of dragging this out longer?

Sleeklsc
09-25-2011, 10:15 PM

You mean till you get the alt back and hook it up correctly?

Suicide Bobb
09-25-2011, 10:20 PM

Vacation? LOL...You've been active on CA this whole time. Keep trying to avoid your shortcomings, keep digging a deeper hole.

Suicide Bobb
09-25-2011, 10:21 PM
Pleading the 5th ain't gonna help you at this point bud

And this ^^^^^

MisterDeadeye
09-25-2011, 10:24 PM
Vacation? LOL...You've been active on CA this whole time. Keep trying to avoid your shortcomings, keep digging a deeper hole.

This. You visited SEVERAL times in the past several days. Every time I came to this thread and saw that you hadn't posted, I checked your profile. Each time, you were at CA sometime that day.

Regardless, Mechman tested the "broken" alternator and found it to be fully functional. He even explained with proof how you couldn't possibly have had it installed correctly. You're not very good at covering your ***; I suggest reading through the thread before you try to come up with your next lie.

Bassin Brandon
09-25-2011, 10:26 PM
went camping for a day and a half. anything else you need to know mother?

Kangaroux
09-25-2011, 10:28 PM

Speaking of mothers, you tell you parents what kinda **** they're gonna get into if you don't cancel the chargeback?

thevic24
09-25-2011, 10:28 PM
Yes...

When are you going to grow up and take responsibility for your actions?

Now answer the question......have you put a stop to the charge back?

The_Grimy_One
09-25-2011, 10:35 PM
I had a feeling the alt worked :/

Bassin Brandon
09-25-2011, 10:45 PM
I have ordered a cancellation on the chargeback awhile ago. I just chose not to say anything because it is no ones right to know, not even mechman's. I was not intending to go through with the chargeback for awhile now, and when I told you it got pushed to its last stages it was just to roil your little trolls over. I guess you can consider yourself trolled? Leave this between me and Mechman, Mechman I will apologize for the troll on the chargeback getting pushed to the final stages, it did the other day and when they called and asked my decision I told them to cancel it, and not do it. That is why you have not seen a chargeback and will not. Seriously CA.com it is sad to see how you all quickly gang together and jump to conclusions. I am not a bad guy and some of you know that and some are still even doing business with me and being happier than ever. I bet if I dug through all of ca.com I can find atleast one thing you all did that was equally as bad as this. So you can all take off your little trollhats and leave me and mechman to attend to business.

THIS IS THE LAST YOU WILL HEAR FROM ME IN THIS THREAD REGARDING THE MECHMAN ISSUE. EVERYTHING ELSE WILL BE KEPT TO PMs BETWEEN ME AND MECHMAN.....

Kangaroux
09-25-2011, 10:56 PM
You're still a feg :fyi:

Bassin Brandon
09-25-2011, 10:57 PM
You're still a feg :fyi:

agreed :)

Sleeklsc
09-25-2011, 10:58 PM
Do you think anybody is going to believe anything you say?

No

Suicide Bobb
09-25-2011, 11:02 PM
agreed :)

THIS IS THE LAST YOU WILL HEAR FROM ME IN THIS THREAD REGARDING THE MECHMAN ISSUE. EVERYTHING ELSE WILL BE KEPT TO PMs BETWEEN ME AND MECHMAN.....

^^^

Suicide Bobb
09-25-2011, 11:04 PM
I hope you enjoy your hopeless "finale" going in my sig for everyone here to laugh at every day. You are a sad, sad individual. We would have actually forgiven you if you would have had the balls/tenacity to man up and apologize for your mistakes. I feel bad for you, and not in a good way. I pity that you are of too little character to man up to your mistakes.

Bassin Brandon
09-25-2011, 11:31 PM
I hope you enjoy your hopeless "finale" going in my sig for everyone here to laugh at every day. You are a sad, sad individual. We would have actually forgiven you if you would have had the balls/tenacity to man up and apologize for your mistakes. I feel bad for you, and not in a good way. I pity that you are of too little character to man up to your mistakes.

Ill man up for the troll when you man up for every troll you have ever done. A troll's a troll, no matter how big or small.

cyn
09-25-2011, 11:32 PM
I would of still called his mommy and daddy to let them know He almost caused them lots of court costs and such

Bassin Brandon
09-25-2011, 11:38 PM
I would of still called his mommy and daddy to let them know He almost caused them lots of court costs and such

not really...lol

cyn
09-25-2011, 11:40 PM
Future notice if I was you I wouldn't even ever joke or say you would do anything that would be close to considered fraud. Fraud is one of the biggest things going right now and the courts are pounding away people like Jail House B.I.T.C.H.E.S

thevic24
I have ordered a cancellation on the chargeback awhile ago. I just chose not to say anything because it is no ones right to know, not even mechman's. I was not intending to go through with the chargeback for awhile now, and when I told you it got pushed to its last stages it was just to roil your little trolls over. I guess you can consider yourself trolled? Leave this between me and Mechman, Mechman I will apologize for the troll on the chargeback getting pushed to the final stages, it did the other day and when they called and asked my decision I told them to cancel it, and not do it. That is why you have not seen a chargeback and will not. Seriously CA.com it is sad to see how you all quickly gang together and jump to conclusions. I am not a bad guy and some of you know that and some are still even doing business with me and being happier than ever. I bet if I dug through all of ca.com I can find atleast one thing you all did that was equally as bad as this. So you can all take off your little trollhats and leave me and mechman to attend to business.

You little ****( yes I am insulting you)

Its know one's right to know.......

AFTER YOU MADE A PUBLIC THREAD TRASHING A COMPANY....AND ADMITTING TO COMMITTING FRAUD.

And I sure your intentions were to cancel this all along......

Now you just committed slander and libel....Defamation of a company.

Defamation—also called calumny, vilification, traducement, slander (for transitory statements), and libel (for written, broadcast, or otherwise published words)—is the communication of a statement that makes a claim, expressly stated or implied to be factual, that may give an individual (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Individual), business (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Business), product (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Product_%28business%29), group (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Group), government (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Government), or nation (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nation) a negative image. It is usually a requirement that this claim be false and that the publication is communicated to someone other than the person defamed (the claimant (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Claimant)).[1] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defamation#cite_note-0)
In common law (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common_law) jurisdictions, slander refers to a malicious, false,[2] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defamation#cite_note-1)[not specific enough to verify (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Verifiability)] and defamatory spoken statement or report, while libel refers to any other form of communication such as written words or images.[3] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defamation#cite_note-2) Most jurisdictions allow legal actions, civil and/or criminal, to deter various kinds of defamation and retaliate against groundless criticism. Related to defamation is public disclosure of private facts (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Privacy_law), which arises where one person reveals information that is not of public concern, and the release of which would offend a reasonable person. "Unlike [with] libel, truth is not a defense for invasion of privacy (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Privacy)."[4] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defamation#cite_note-3)[not verified in body (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Citation_needed)]
False light (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_light) laws are "intended primarily to protect the plaintiff (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plaintiff)'s mental (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mind) or emotional (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emotion) well-being."[5] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defamation#cite_note-martin-4) If a publication (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Publication) of information (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Information) is false (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Falsity), then a tort (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tort) of defamation might have occurred. If that communication (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communication) is not technically (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Technicality) false but is still misleading (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Misleading), then a tort of false light might have occurred.[5] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defamation#cite_note-martin-4)
In most civil law (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civil_law_%28legal_system%29) jurisdictions, defamation is dealt with as a crime (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime) rather than a tort (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tort).[6] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defamation#cite_note-5)
I actually hope that he peruses you for this.....

pieper88
not really...lol

Not really a laughing matter IMO

martiandancer31
09-25-2011, 11:42 PM
Not really a laughing matter IMO

well, for anybody not directly involved its pretty funny. I mean, i'm getting a laugh out of it anyways.

cyn
09-25-2011, 11:44 PM
Yup... his parents would really love to get served with court papers for him slandering someone. Or with potential fraud related papers.
Honestly if I bought something from him I would of done printed out all of this and mailed it to his parents house since its teh same address basically

thevic24
09-25-2011, 11:44 PM
well, for anybody not directly involved its pretty funny. I mean, i'm getting a laugh out of it anyways.
ok.....

I did chuckle a tad...

hispls
09-25-2011, 11:51 PM
Ill man up for the troll when you man up for every troll you have ever done. A troll's a troll, no matter how big or small.

When you're ******* with somebody's money and business reputation it's not called "troll" it's called slander, fraud, and larceny.

Please, mods, perma-ban this punk before he does this to someone who can't afford to have 1200$ tied up for a month (mechman is out a 600$ part, 600$ for the chargeback AND probalby the cost of return shipment of the "non working" alternator).

Bassin Brandon
09-25-2011, 11:54 PM
sad........trolls get a life please.
go get laid
go get wasted
go do whatever it is that you do
it is said to see you sit here and reply to this with any comment because it means you have nothing better to do than screw around on the internet. In other words...... NERDS GO GET A LIFE. thanks

martiandancer31
09-26-2011, 12:07 AM
sad........trolls get a life please.
go get laid
go get wasted
go do whatever it is that you do
it is said to see you sit here and reply to this with any comment because it means you have nothing better to do than screw around on the internet. In other words...... NERDS GO GET A LIFE. thanks

it was my understanding that this entire thing was a troll orchestrated by YOU. I just wanted in on the action.

In all honesty, it pisses me off when people try to steal money from me or waste my time, and you kinda sorta did that to mechman so.....

http://media3.teenormous.com/items/ih1.redbubble.net/work.7546442.2.fc-550x550-black.v3.jpg

xmakeafistx
09-26-2011, 12:18 AM
I don't even see why people take you seriously, this is such a joke. Did the mods send this guy to **** us all off? just ban.

Tupolev
09-26-2011, 12:28 AM
I've read this entire thread and I think Brandon is deliberately burning his bridges and a b& is just cause for this case.

Suicide Bobb
09-26-2011, 12:45 AM

You seriously pulled the last card you had the opportunity to pull. You have stepped all the way down to Coma's level. You're too ***** to admit fault, so you once again try and act like you're not at fault by claiming to have "trolled" us. Literally, nobody, not ONE ******* PERSON here believes you, I can guarantee that. Go ahead, prove me wrong. Ask anyone who has been here long enough to prove they aren't one of your AE's.

I think I'm going to go to an airport and scream "EVERYBODY GET DOWN I HAVE A BOMB STRAPPED TO MY CHEST", and then right after I get proven guilty in court for a false bomb threat, I'm going to tell everyone that I was just trolling them. They'll understand, right? That totally makes everything better. Plus it makes me look cooler, since they were just part of some elaborate coincidental troll that I knew would ruin my very reputation and almost get me in enormous amount of financial debt!

Either way, you are a complete ******* and you still committed fraud regardless. You're a ******* because even if it was a troll, EVERYONE dislikes you now because of it (even your so called e-friends!) and you'll be lucky to sell anything here ever again. And you still committed fraud because, troll or not, you elicited intentions to scam mechman out of an alternator and $600 as payback for you getting a perfectly good working alternator from him improperly installed by your mechanic.

No matter what, you lose. Pick your poison. If you don't get banned from here, I and I'm sure many others will make sure any activity on this forum regarding you buying/selling/trading will follow with us notifying the other party of your previous deceptive methods with trading and fraudulent activity.

Oh, and by the way,

Four posts since then :fyi:

Suicide Bobb
09-26-2011, 12:47 AM

Posting on an internet forum=No life

Gee, I never knew, thanks for letting me know how nerdy I am!

Wait, you're posting here too, that means you don't have a life either! How ironic!

-01limited-
09-26-2011, 12:51 AM
This should just die now. I wish it'd get closed:crap:

RAM_Designs
09-26-2011, 12:53 AM
Lol Brandon, stop being a douche and man up. I always knew you were a little off when you were trying to make me design a box for you that I didn't want to do, because it wouldn't work out well.

Suicide Bobb
09-26-2011, 12:55 AM
This should just die now. I wish it'd get closed:crap:

Why? Every post Brandon makes makes him look worse and worse, everything is going better than expected! If he gets bant, then it should stop.

-01limited-
09-26-2011, 01:08 AM
Its just like the bob saga. Its over, he's been caught, its all out there. The only other post thats relevant to this thread in the buyer beware section would be from mechman. It doesnt make you guys look any better arguing with the one you call immature. I doubt mechman is going to follow up any charges if the chargeback in fact was stopped. Just not worth the time and money, like I said, this issue is pretty much dead.

Suicide Bobb
09-26-2011, 01:15 AM
Its just like the bob saga. Its over, he's been caught, its all out there. The only other post thats relevant to this thread in the buyer beware section would be from mechman. It doesnt make you guys look any better arguing with the one you call immature. I doubt mechman is going to follow up any charges if the chargeback in fact was stopped. Just not worth the time and money, like I said, this issue is pretty much dead.

I don't care how it makes me look. The more exposure that I can provide of him being a poor person to deal with here, the better for the Forum. Every post made here bumps it to the top of the Recent Threads on the Forum homepage, and thus increases the chance that a potential buyer/seller/trader will notice it and learn that they should not deal with him. I want his fraudulent behavior to be known to everyone on this Forum, because they deserve to know. I don't want anyone else to have to go through the huge pile of **** that Mechman, Kangaroux, and Omega Bunny had to go through. Until he gets banned, I hope this thread stays at the top of the Recent Threads.

-01limited-
09-26-2011, 01:17 AM
I don't care how it makes me look. The more exposure that I can provide of him being a poor person to deal with here, the better for the Forum. Every post made here bumps it to the top of the Recent Threads on the Forum homepage, and thus increases the chance that a potential buyer/seller/trader will notice it and learn that they should not deal with him. I want his fraudulent behavior to be known to everyone on this Forum, because they deserve to know. I don't want anyone else to have to go through the huge pile of **** that Mechman, Kangaroux, and Omega Bunny had to go through. Until he gets banned, I hope this thread stays at the top of the Recent Threads.

And making it 400 pages long does not do that. No one wants to read through all that mess to collect all the facts. Keep it short and sweet and everyone will know trust me.

Suicide Bobb
09-26-2011, 01:24 AM
And making it 400 pages long does not do that. No one wants to read through all that mess to collect all the facts. Keep it short and sweet and everyone will know trust me.

Or keep bumping it to the top of the Recent Threads list, that works even better!

Imtjnotu
09-26-2011, 01:33 AM
Just close this shitt already

Imtjnotu

Imtjnotu

Imtjnotu
09-26-2011, 01:35 AM
Just close this shiit already

Imtjnotu
09-26-2011, 01:36 AM

Imtjnotu
09-26-2011, 01:36 AM

MisterDeadeye
09-26-2011, 01:58 AM
Sextuple post? Nice.

At the very least, we've concluded that he's a pathological liar and should not be trusted, period. You either A) made up a story on Facebook, showing how cool you were for scamming Mechman out of an alternator and $600, or B) scammed Mechman out of an alternator and $600, went to brag about it on Facebook, then when things started to get seriously bad for you, you decided to pretend it was all made up.

Either way, you lose. No matter which way you look at this situation, it's not about trolling. There are legal consequences in the world beyond high school. You can't say and do whatever you want with whomever you want, however you justify it. When you publicly proclaimed that you had scammed Mechman out of an alternator and $600, in great detail, it became a real -- legal -- problem. Hell, I'm sure Mechman could pull off getting you with more charges than just the fraud in the right circumstances. After all, you lied about his products to people on Facebook, and on a public forum with traffic equaling over 1,000 possible customers at any given time of the day. He could say his sales have plummeted since this incident, and that he's thought of as a liar and a cheat in his business now.

All you have to do is go to school, do your homework, and **** adults over on teh interweb. If you aren't legally pursued now, I can promise you that your lying and cheating will eventually get you sued, convicted of a felony, or worse. Once you get out of high school and your parents' house, you'll have to deal with real people. You'll be on paper. You won't be able to cheat people or companies out of money, because you'll get thrown in jail.

What will your excuse be while on trial? Will you claim "troll" there as well? Will you call the jury stuck-up goody two-shoes who need to get laid? I certainly hope not. They, like us here, will laugh at you, find you guilty, and go on with their lives. Because, after all, we don't care what happens to you.

Suicide Bobb
09-26-2011, 02:01 AM

Not until he gets bant!

-01limited-
09-26-2011, 02:09 AM
Not until he gets bant!

Honestly, I doubt it happens.

-01limited-
09-26-2011, 02:09 AM
Not until he gets bant!

Honestly, I doubt it happens.

Suicide Bobb
09-26-2011, 02:19 AM
Sextuple post? Nice.

At the very least, we've concluded that he's a pathological liar and should not be trusted, period. You either A) made up a story on Facebook, showing how cool you were for scamming Mechman out of an alternator and $600, or B) scammed Mechman out of an alternator and $600, went to brag about it on Facebook, then when things started to get seriously bad for you, you decided to pretend it was all made up.

Either way, you lose. No matter which way you look at this situation, it's not about trolling. There are legal consequences in the world beyond high school. You can't say and do whatever you want with whomever you want, however you justify it. When you publicly proclaimed that you had scammed Mechman out of an alternator and $600, in great detail, it became a real -- legal -- problem. Hell, I'm sure Mechman could pull off getting you with more charges than just the fraud in the right circumstances. After all, you lied about his products to people on Facebook, and on a public forum with traffic equaling over 1,000 possible customers at any given time of the day. He could say his sales have plummeted since this incident, and that he's thought of as a liar and a cheat in his business now.

All you have to do is go to school, do your homework, and **** adults over on teh interweb. If you aren't legally pursued now, I can promise you that your lying and cheating will eventually get you sued, convicted of a felony, or worse. Once you get out of high school and your parents' house, you'll have to deal with real people. You'll be on paper. You won't be able to cheat people or companies out of money, because you'll get thrown in jail.

What will your excuse be while on trial? Will you claim "troll" there as well? Will you call the jury stuck-up goody two-shoes who need to get laid? I certainly hope not. They, like us here, will laugh at you, find you guilty, and go on with their lives. Because, after all, we don't care what happens to you.

Shutup troll, you're posting here and thus you are nerdy and have no life.

Tupolev
09-26-2011, 02:28 AM
http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/15106773/images/1306799413126.gif
Requesting :threadlk:.

Bassin Brandon
09-26-2011, 02:33 AM
So, I am still confused as to where people think I am scamming the alternator and 600$?

The chargeback was originally initiated because I wanted to go through with it. That part was not a troll. The troll was letting you think it never got cancelled. The only people this involves are me and Mechman. You trolls can chill here all you want, claim fraud, and claim scammer on me. Those who really know me know that isn't the case, however say what you want, I will read every post, and comment when I feel like it. I am not making anything up about the product. It was really DOA and if people still want to claim it was installer error then fine. The product however was not direct fit, and there are witnesses that will back that up. I AM IN NO MEANS TRYING TO COST MECHMAN BUSINESS. While I would also like to point out, in the original thread, **** Mechman, there were people there who told me to do the chargeback and claimed they have done it themselves several times even. I don't see any flame threads about them?? You see me as vulnerable therefore take a stab at me. Dylan, the more you post the more I see a little kid who is insecure about himself because he acts big and tough on the forums now because he made a Facebook group which anyone could have made. Now back to the matter at hand.

Call me what you want, those who know me know I would never screw them over just to do it.

Imtjnotu
09-26-2011, 02:40 AM
holy fuckin consecutive posts batman..

Suicide Bobb
09-26-2011, 03:00 AM
Dylan, the more you post the more I see a little kid who is insecure about himself because he acts big and tough on the forums now because he made a Facebook group which anyone could have made. Now back to the matter at hand.

Oh, look at me, I'm so high and mighty and powerful. I drive a big truck that's lifted 6" on 30" rims to make up for my small ****. I ban people from the Group that I made because it makes me feel better about myself. Har har I'm so cool

Nice try, Brandon. I find it odd that you are the only person who sees me as being "big and tough".

Alas, we are getting off topic.

I am not making anything up about the product. It was really DOA and if people still want to claim it was installer error then fine. The product however was not direct fit, and there are witnesses that will back that up.

ORLY???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btvkO0Jnnpo

The chargeback was originally initiated because I wanted to go through with it. That part was not a troll. The troll was letting you think it never got cancelled.

Wait a minute, so I'm the one who's insecure on the inside, but you're the one who feels the need to "troll" everyone into believing you committed fraud? More irony!

So, I am still confused as to where people think I am scamming the alternator and 600$?

Weird, because I'm confused why you think that people think you are scamming the alternator and $600! One thing is for sure though, plenty of people KNOW that you solicited fraud!

The only people this involves are me and Mechman.

You couldn't be more wrong! Why do you think this thread was created in the first place? To warn EVERYONE (not just Mechman) that you are not a good buyer/seller/trader because you have a history of fraudulent activity and deceptive behaviors. You may WANT it to only be between you and Mechman, but the public deserves to know about what you did! You get to reap the consequences of your actions whether you like it or not!

I AM IN NO MEANS TRYING TO COST MECHMAN BUSINESS. While I would also like to point out, in the original thread, **** Mechman

Yay! More irony! Of course you weren't in any means trying to cost Mechman business, you just titled the thread "**** Mechman" to troll us!

While I would also like to point out, in the original thread, **** Mechman, there were people there who told me to do the chargeback and claimed they have done it themselves several times even. I don't see any flame threads about them?? You see me as vulnerable therefore take a stab at me.

Hey, look, another pity-inducing claim! You really like those don't you?

Sure, those people did chargebacks. Do we know their whole situation? NO! Who knows, maybe they were in a situation where they were in good reason to do so! I can guarantee that regardless, none of them did the chargeback and kept the original item though!

You trolls can chill here all you want, claim fraud, and claim scammer on me. Those who really know me know that isn't the case, however say what you want, I will read every post, and comment when I feel like it.

Call me what you want, those who know me know I would never screw them over just to do it.

Alright, permission to keep this thread going! I like it! I will continue to pick you apart until you run out of excuses and pity-inducing claims.

Those who really know you? Who would that be? Your mom? Your dad? It certainly isn't anyone from here, else they would be defending you by now! Am I right or am I right?

audioholic
09-26-2011, 03:00 AM
At the request of Brandon, I have deleted the '**** Mechman' post. Its clear that MM has acted professionally, and I felt Brandon's request to delete the thread as unfair slander against the company was justified. If Mechman wants the thread undeleted, I will do so. Otherwise I consider that thread done and gone.

As for banning him, it appears he has done the right thing by stopping the chargeback. If Mechman contacts me and tells me otherwise, I would pursue the ban (discuss it with the other mods). Otherwise, I chalk this up to a miscommunication, and someone going off half cocked.

Hopefully Mechman agrees with what Ive said here. If not, again, feel free to PM me and we can discuss how you'd like to see the situation handled differently.

Suicide Bobb
09-26-2011, 03:02 AM
Oh, I almost forgot. You seem to continue to ignore the arguments that me and MisterDeadEye make. Have you no excuses to back yourself up? No pity-inducing statements? Man up and stand up for yourself.

The_Grimy_One
09-26-2011, 03:05 AM
holy fuckin consecutive posts batman..

Your sig gif is epic.

Sleeklsc
09-26-2011, 09:31 AM
This was a good read first thing in the morning, good job guy's.

carlosg_313
09-26-2011, 09:53 AM
I went to world.finals all weekend and I miss this? Or did I????

jco1385
09-26-2011, 10:28 AM
http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/50252_2214398108_5666_n.jpg

i plead the fizif :fyi:

MECHMAN
09-26-2011, 10:49 AM
Hello All,

I am SOOOOO done with this, I have so many better things I could be doing with my time.

Here's the latest from my point of view- Brandon has PM'd an apology to me stating that he is not going to attempt a charge-back. The apology is nice, but does he realize the money things like this cost this small company? I have spent my time on the forums dealing with this defamation and replying to emails about this matter. Hours. I have lost sales because of his **** Mechman thread. I don't own the business but my income depends on the sales of these alternators and I work **** hard at my job. I do not appreciate this type of behavior, it is detrimental to this business, this forum and to the human race in general.

I can do nothing but accept Brandon's apology, but that does nothing to correct the damage that has been done. Our reputation has been damaged by his defamation. Who actually reads the whole thread? They skim over, think we screwed someone over and move on to another vendor when we have done nothing of the sort. Then the hearsay comes with that and further damages the reputation of a company that has worked to support the car audio hobby since 1978 for what? A unit that was improperly installed.

I can't say I am not angry about this situation but I honestly have better things to do with my time. I am moving on from this unless it requires my future attention. Thanks for all the support.

-Eric@mechman.

Sleeklsc
09-26-2011, 11:18 AM
We should have Brandon write a letter of apology and make it a sticky in one of the sub forums.

If he doesn't then :ban:

Sleeklsc
09-26-2011, 11:18 AM

assassin1840
09-26-2011, 03:44 PM
a ban sounds good to me

craigzter
09-26-2011, 03:57 PM
We should have Brandon write a letter of apology and make it a sticky in one of the sub forums.

If he doesn't then :ban:

I kinda like the idea of both! I have only heard of great things of mechman alts, one day I will own one myself.

Suicide Bobb
09-27-2011, 02:34 AM
Hello All,

I am SOOOOO done with this, I have so many better things I could be doing with my time.

Here's the latest from my point of view- Brandon has PM'd an apology to me stating that he is not going to attempt a charge-back. The apology is nice, but does he realize the money things like this cost this small company? I have spent my time on the forums dealing with this defamation and replying to emails about this matter. Hours. I have lost sales because of his **** Mechman thread. I don't own the business but my income depends on the sales of these alternators and I work **** hard at my job. I do not appreciate this type of behavior, it is detrimental to this business, this forum and to the human race in general.

I can do nothing but accept Brandon's apology, but that does nothing to correct the damage that has been done. Our reputation has been damaged by his defamation. Who actually reads the whole thread? They skim over, think we screwed someone over and move on to another vendor when we have done nothing of the sort. Then the hearsay comes with that and further damages the reputation of a company that has worked to support the car audio hobby since 1978 for what? A unit that was improperly installed.

I can't say I am not angry about this situation but I honestly have better things to do with my time. I am moving on from this unless it requires my future attention. Thanks for all the support.

-Eric@mechman.

I am not fabricating this in any way, shape, or form. Back when the **** Mechman thread started, it gave me a really bad impression of your company. I wouldn't have bought from you. After finding out that it was all Brandons fault though, those opinions changed. I can't say the same for those who haven't read this thread, though, that's why people deserve to know about this. Good luck to your future business, I sincerely hope you don't have to deal with bullshit like this again!

Bassin Brandon
09-27-2011, 10:13 PM
I am not fabricating this in any way, shape, or form. Back when the **** Mechman thread started, it gave me a really bad impression of your company. I wouldn't have bought from you. After finding out that it was all Brandons fault though, those opinions changed. I can't say the same for those who haven't read this thread, though, that's why people deserve to know about this. Good luck to your future business, I sincerely hope you don't have to deal with bullshit like this again!

You have now sent me on a mission to scourge through every message I have sent you to find where you told me from the start that it was a good company and to just deal with them on the side. If you are going to lie openly in the forum and say I swayed your opinion, then I am going to just do what you did to me and make a thread of all the things you have done wrong.

bubbagumper6
09-27-2011, 10:24 PM
It's like high school all over again......

Suicide Bobb
09-28-2011, 01:10 AM
You have now sent me on a mission to scourge through every message I have sent you to find where you told me from the start that it was a good company and to just deal with them on the side. If you are going to lie openly in the forum and say I swayed your opinion, then I am going to just do what you did to me and make a thread of all the things you have done wrong.

Oh look, you're back! I like how you pick what posts to reply to based on how vulnerable you see the argument being!

Go ahead, search your messages, you'll find nothing. Why would I ever tell you my opinion on Mechman? I never would have, BECAUSE I NEVER HAD AN OPINION ON THEM. That was, up until you posted that thread and gave me the false impression that they were untrustworthy. So, your point is? I know you'll never answer that question, because you once again have realized where you have gone wrong.

By the way, go ahead an make that thread of all the things I have done wrong. Entertain me please. No, entertain US please. I'm really curious as to what you can come up with, and how substantial these wrongdoings are.

Again though, you are doing what Americans do best...Blame someone else when they are wrong to make themselves appear better in comparison. "But mom, she didn't clean her room either!" How childish. I'm not surprised.

RAM_Designs
09-28-2011, 01:28 AM

Grow the **** up and stop acting like a prepubescent ****. Your posts are so **** irritating to read, it's ridiculous.

The_Grimy_One
09-28-2011, 01:58 AM
I like Turtles.

05fronty
09-28-2011, 09:32 AM
Grow the **** up and stop acting like a prepubescent ****. Your posts are so **** irritating to read, it's ridiculous.

lol

T.I.K.
09-28-2011, 09:55 AM
after all this, Brandon will never want to do internet stuff ever again.

thevic24
09-28-2011, 07:39 PM
So you admit you were wrong then??

Tupolev
09-28-2011, 07:58 PM

It's time to just give up and realized you ruined any chance you have of doing business on this forum, and possibly further.
http://www.gifbin.com/bin/102010/1287430438_reporter-with-a-mullet-hits-pole.gif

dbeez
09-28-2011, 08:13 PM
**** mechman and this thread I am tired of seeing this worthless thread at the top and more worthless post in it.

Suicide Bobb
09-28-2011, 08:25 PM
I am tired of seeing this worthless thread at the top and more worthless post in it.

I'm not. Exposure is imperative to the safety of our classifieds section and public display of the validity of Mechman's business. This thread is not worthless (and I'm not saying that just because I made it). It is here to warn the members of our Forum about Brandon's severely sketchy buying/selling/trading behavior, and hopefully re-establish trust in Mechman for those whom saw reason not to because of the **** Mechman thread.

Knowledge is power. If you want to hop into a Forum and find out things the hard way because you were not warned of sketchy behavior from certain members, have fun. Or, rather, imagine if you were Mechman and someone preached lies about the shadiness of your business and drove away customers. Wouldn't you wish that a thread was out there in plain sight everyday that proved those claims were false? I know I would.

whitedragon551
10-07-2011, 08:51 PM
Bump

thevic24
10-09-2011, 10:47 AM
Bump...

I see he was on 4 days ago but no replies or anything in over a week?
Good stay gone!

whitedragon551
10-09-2011, 11:33 AM
Bump...

I see he was on 4 days ago but no replies or anything in over a week?
Good stay gone!

There wont be any more either unless he creates an AE.

Suicide Bobb
10-09-2011, 03:33 PM
There wont be any more either unless he creates an AE.

Unless he ignores everything we previously said because he's too ***** **** to admit fault

MECHMAN
10-10-2011, 01:23 PM
Update 10-08-2011

Brandon's last message on here was an apology and acknowledgement of receipt of the alternator.
Tracking number- 1ZY399130394621457
His message-

Alternator Received.
Alternator has been received. Thank you, and sorry again. I know you tried sending a message earlier but my inbox was full, please send again.

Regards,
Brandon

Here is the previous message from Brandon-
Will do. Thank you for not coming after me on this ordeal. I already have had a mod remove the **** Mechman thread. It will only show up to moderators, in other words, it won't pop up on google for the public to see if they type in mechman. If there is anything else I can do, please let me know.

-Brandon

Here is the video we posted of his unit in our possession, on the test bench functioning properly-

Normally we don't call people out on the forums about this type of behavior but his actions lately have forced us to pursue legal action against Brandon and his parents as he is a minor. We can not continue to play games with Brandon, we provided the merchandise in proper working order and and he has continually threatened to defraud Mechman, finally taking action by claiming with Paypal. Brandon has the alternator in proper working condition for his Jeep in his possession as acknowledged in his message, attempting to get his money back at this time is nothing short of fraud and we will pursue all legal options at this time.

jco1385
10-10-2011, 01:34 PM
so he apologized and still made a claim? i'm confused :crap:

RAM_Designs
10-10-2011, 01:36 PM
I bet his parents will be pissed when they find out about everything.

i2ain2thunder
10-10-2011, 01:52 PM
Good maybe 1 scammer won't be able to get away with it legally.

i2ain2thunder
10-10-2011, 01:56 PM
We should get a class action lawsuit going against all internet scammers lol split the cost of lawyers and rake in $ I know I've got a couple from this forum I'd like to pursue. Socalnoob in particular guy straight f'd me out of my money didn't even ship me anything. My fault for paying money order, but I was actually doing the right thing. Paypal decided I coudln't use my account untill they did some kind of routine security check on it and I had promised payment that night so I asked if any other form than paypal was ok and we settled on moneygram....bad idea don't ever do that. I was being nice and following through on payment which I didn't have to do but I wanted to avoid someone calling me out on not following through on payment even though that's not a big deal I strive to be 100% honest in my transactions. In hindsight wouldn't have done that.

Suicide Bobb
10-10-2011, 02:14 PM
Update 10-08-2011

Brandon's last message on here was an apology and acknowledgement of receipt of the alternator.
Tracking number- 1ZY399130394621457
His message-

Here is the video we posted of his unit in our possession, on the test bench functioning properly-

Normally we don't call people out on the forums about this type of behavior but his actions lately have forced us to pursue legal action against Brandon and his parents as he is a minor. We can not continue to play games with Brandon, we provided the merchandise in proper working order and and he has continually threatened to defraud Mechman, finally taking action by claiming with Paypal. Brandon has the alternator in proper working condition for his Jeep in his possession as acknowledged in his message, attempting to get his money back at this time is nothing short of fraud and we will pursue all legal options at this time.

I'm sorry, for your sake, that it had to come to this. I am happy though that he gets to learn the hard way. Let one of the mods know if you need access to the **** Mechman thread. There's no way he can win this trial, even with a **** good lawyer. Also, let me know if there's anything I can do to help. Keep us posted, and good luck!

MECHMAN
10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
Brandon-
If you read this you need to know that you have until the close of business on Weds, 10-12-2011 to stop this fraudulent claim with Paypal. If you do not stop this fraudulent claim we will file fraud charges and sue you for defamation. As this action was committed while you were a minor be aware that your parent or guardian who cosigned for your bank account can and will be held liable for your actions. We build quality high output alternators for a variety of applications, what we do not do is play games.
-Eric @ Mechman.

Why So Cereal?
10-10-2011, 07:03 PM
http://memeshack.com/shitjustgotreal/ShitJustGotReal_1300214809847.jpg

05fronty
10-10-2011, 08:21 PM
ha ha

thevic24
10-10-2011, 08:28 PM
Well....I actually thought he (Brandon) would have maned up with this.....

All I have to say now is...

Take That!!!

whitedragon551
10-10-2011, 08:39 PM
Well....I actually thought he (Brandon) would have maned up with this.....

All I have to say now is...

Take That!!!

Dedicated to Brandon:

http://edge.ebaumsworld.com/mediaFiles/picture/536258/902775.jpg

thevic24
10-10-2011, 08:47 PM
Dedicated to Brandon:

Whoa!! bro.....

That dam near gave me a heart attack.....

Now I gotta go change my shorts:hide:

sacsking916
10-10-2011, 09:45 PM
Dedicated to Brandon:

dont work :(

whitedragon551
10-10-2011, 09:46 PM
dont work :(

Works fine for me and thevic.

ColterDC
10-11-2011, 04:20 AM
I honestly think he is just a little too young, too immature, and too inexperienced to realize the trouble he is creating for himself. There really should be a maturity test you have to pass, before you are allowed to take part in this hobby.

100% correct as usual. To take it a step further there really needs to be a maturity test to do anything online.

Brandon's parents need to cancel the chargeback, give him a spanking and ground him to his room until he learns to act like an adult.

carlosg_313
10-11-2011, 04:34 AM
LoL and i thought that it was over. now its just the beginning of a **** storm.....on brandon's part. :popcorn:

Germ305
10-11-2011, 04:59 AM
Oh man I can not wait to see the outcome of this! LOL!

disturbed471985
10-11-2011, 05:02 AM
LOL brandon you Fail..... My only question is what if his parents did not co sign for his bank account? What if he used a pre-paid card?? I mean as far as Mech would know it's a legit bank card as thats what shows up when I use one of my pre-paid cards to purchase something. My pre-paid visa is linked to a bank account in Memphis even though I have no "Real" account at said bank?? I mean its still fraud but how would you go after his parents if they have no dog in this fight other then having a retard as a son?

Germ305
10-11-2011, 05:12 AM
I mean they have an address if anything. I'm sure they could get more info if need be.

Why So Cereal?
10-11-2011, 08:15 AM
If he's old enough to have a car and be in need of a hoalt, u would think he's atleast mature enough to try n make this right before he gets a lawsuit over a effin alternator.

cthedinger
10-11-2011, 05:30 PM
How long ago did Brandon purchase the alternator?

MECHMAN
10-11-2011, 06:18 PM
Simple in how to go after the parents, the crime was committed while a minor.

Imtjnotu
10-11-2011, 06:35 PM
he texted me yesterday begging for help on what to do about this......

whitedragon551
10-11-2011, 06:40 PM

Tell him to grow a ******* pair and man the **** up. If he were my kid Id beat his ***, send him to boot camp, and never talk to the piece of **** again.

Imtjnotu
10-11-2011, 06:49 PM
Tell him to grow a ******* pair and man the **** up. If he were my kid Id beat his ***, send him to boot camp, and never talk to the piece of **** again.

he said his parents made him do it and i called bull **** i told him he has 2 options kiss his *** goodbuy or stop the claim and just resell the alternator....

sacsking916
10-11-2011, 07:46 PM

^^^this

btw your gif is funny as hell

disturbed471985
10-11-2011, 08:01 PM
Simple in how to go after the parents, the crime was committed while a minor.

I am sure that is not legal in all states. I am pretty sure my state is one of them. Nonetheless press charges people must pay for their stupidness or they will just do it again.

Kangaroux
10-11-2011, 09:57 PM
Brandon turned 18 a couple days ago...

http://www.myfacewhen.net/uploads/447-oh-u-mad.jpg

Suicide Bobb
10-12-2011, 01:47 AM

Holy **** he is one of the biggest ******* I've ever dealt with on CA, if not THE biggest ***** I've dealt with here.

He has been proven to be 100% at fault for starting the chargeback when he didn't need to, 100% at fault for continuing to pursue fraudulence with the chargeback, and 100% at fault for not admitting fault. Now he is asking you how he can fix this? FUCKIN STOP THE CHARGEBACK, PROVIDE MECHMAN DOCUMENTATION THAT IT IS BEING HALTED, AND APOLOGIZE TO EVERYONE YOU WRONGED! God, he is dense.

Louisiana_CRX
10-12-2011, 01:55 AM
lulz

MECHMAN
10-12-2011, 10:30 AM
Yes, Brandon did recently turn 18. That may open this up for him being charged as an adult even if the crime was committed as a minor. That's up to the DA's office.

I'm just waiting for the outcome of the Paypal dispute and organizing my evidence against him, posts from here, emails, sales documents, shipping documents and Facebook posts. I don't know if he is being truthful when he claims his parents are involved, but I do think we will be in contact with them shortly to offer them the opportunity to resolve this matter without legal action.

brodeisel
10-12-2011, 10:45 AM
I kinda hope this kid does do the right thing.

MisterDeadeye
10-12-2011, 12:38 PM
I kinda hope this kid does do the right thing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XREnvJRkif0&NR=1

MECHMAN
10-12-2011, 12:53 PM
I wish everyone would do the right thing!

kushy_dreams
10-12-2011, 04:42 PM
I am taking a business law class right now and though it mainly focuses on title VII of the civil rights act, from what I have learned in other law classes and seen on here, Mechman has a very strong case and all the evidence points in his/their favor.

Brandon is f ucked!

Are defamation and fraud the same thing in California?

Normally when you go after someone with charges you try and generate a list and hope that something sticks. Thats why you always see the defendant brought up on multiple charges. But I'm sure your lawyers know that :)

cthedinger
10-12-2011, 09:54 PM
How long ago did Brandon purchase the alternator?

Anyone?

slammedincouch
10-12-2011, 10:06 PM
Anyone?

Believe, but don't quote me on this, it was June or July when the alt was purchased. I want to say June

cthedinger
10-12-2011, 10:29 PM
Believe, but don't quote me on this, it was June or July when the alt was purchased. I want to say June

This is what I thought also. I do believe Mechman said in the **** Mechman thread that he had the alt for 3 months before making the thread. That thread is now gone so I could not check for myself.

A few things about all of this just do not make sense to me. I am not defending Mechman or Brandon I could honestly careless what happends with all of this. That being said I do not remember Brandon mentioning anything about paying with PayPal in the **** Mechman thread. Once again I cannot check this because the thread is now gone. This is why he was going to do a charge back on his credit card. Yes he could have still paid with a credit card through PayPal but I find it weird that I do not remember Brandon mentioning PayPal. Another thing that I find weird is that if he has had the alt for 3 months/ 90 days before opening up a PayPal claim the claim should have been automatically denied.

PayPal's Safety and protection policies

The PayPal Buyer Protection Policy states that the customer may file a buyer complaint within 45 days if they did not receive an item or if the item they purchased was significantly not as described. If the buyer used a credit card, they might get a refund via chargeback from their credit-card company. However, in the UK, where such a purchaser is entitled to specific statutory protections (that the credit card company is a second party to the purchase and is therefore equally liable in law if the other party defaults or goes into liquidation) under Section 75 Consumer Credit Act 1977, the purchaser loses this legal protection if the card payment is processed via PayPal.
According to PayPal, it protects sellers in a limited fashion via the Seller Protection Policy.[52] In general the Seller Protection Policy is intended to protect the seller from certain kinds of chargebacks or complaints if seller meets certain conditions including proof of delivery to the buyer. PayPal states the Seller Protection Policy is "designed to protect sellers against claims by buyers of unauthorized payments and against claims of non-receipt of any merchandise". The policy includes a list of "Exclusions" which itself includes "Intangible goods", "Claims for receipt of goods 'not as described'" and "Total reversals over the annual limit". There are also other restrictions in terms of the sale itself, the payment method and the destination country the item is shipped to (simply having a tracking mechanism is not sufficient to guarantee the Seller Protection Policy is in effect).[53] The PayPal Seller Protection Policy does not provide the additional consumer protection afforded by UK consumer legislation (e.g. Sale of Goods Act) and in addition it cannot be enforced in the Courts because PayPal operates from Luxembourg, outside all three of the UK legal jurisdictions.

CHEMMINS
10-12-2011, 10:34 PM
Paypal claim was prolly denied, hence why the chargeback with the CC.

cthedinger
10-12-2011, 10:48 PM
Paypal claim was prolly denied, hence why the chargeback with the CC.

From what has been said it looks like he first did the chargeback then cancelled it. Next he opened a PayPal claim. From what Mechman has recently said the PayPal claim is still open. If it has really been 3 months since the alt was purchased then the claim should have been automatically denied and should not still be open.

CHEMMINS
10-12-2011, 10:49 PM
I think the ol timeline may have been off......lol.

MECHMAN
10-13-2011, 12:15 PM
Unit purchased on 06/13/2011.
Paypal claim opened 10/08/2011.

I have proof from UPS that it was delivered back to his residence.
I have email confirmation of the receipt of the package by Brandon.
I have provided video of the test of the unit upon it's arrival showing that it functions properly.
I have provided video and written explanation as to how his installation was improper and would cause the unit to not charge.
I have proof that he attempted to defraud Mechman.
I have proof that he conspired to defraud Mechman.

He said in his original email to me "We used a voltmeter to see if the alternator was putting anything out and the reading came out to 0v."
This indicates the unit was not grounded. A dead alternator will still show voltage at the output stud, that's hooked to the battery, provided that it was GROUNDED. Touch a DMM to the output stud and case of the alternator and it will show battery voltage IF an only IF it is grounded and properly connected. The unit will not ground properly through the powdercoated brackets and he did not use the provided ground stud and copper lug to connect the required cables to this unit.

I Like Waffle
10-13-2011, 12:29 PM
He said in his original email to me "We used a voltmeter to see if the alternator was putting anything out and the reading came out to 0v."
This indicates the unit was not grounded. A dead alternator will still show voltage at the output stud, that's hooked to the battery, provided that it was GROUNDED. Touch a DMM to the output stud and case of the alternator and it will show battery voltage IF an only IF it is grounded and properly connected. The unit will not ground properly through the powdercoated brackets and he did not use the provided ground stud and copper lug to connect the required cables to this unit.

THIS, in my opinion, is one of the most important things proving mechman right. Since brandon said this, no matter what else he says, he will always be wrong. Any ******* with basic knowledge should know if the alt is grounded it will read batt resting voltage at the terminal, seeing as its connected directly to the battery.

hispls
10-13-2011, 12:54 PM
Why is that scammer not banned yet?

brodeisel
10-13-2011, 12:57 PM
i thought he was banned

sacsking916
10-13-2011, 02:22 PM
i thought he was banned

hs is

ColterDC
10-13-2011, 03:59 PM
Brandon is f ucked!

I really doubt that.

I'm betting that as soon as his parent's find out about this they will take care of this. As a parent myself, I hope his parents have been informed of the entire situation, and not with the 1 sided information their son is sure to provide.

I'm sure Mechman or their attorney will send them a letter or give them a call before pursuing legal action because in all reality if Brandon and his parents want to ignore this and drag it through our wonderful court system, then it could be years before a judgement is reached and even then Mechman may never see a dime of their money back. As a parent of a minor you are held responsible for your child, but that really only extends so far. If your child murders someone, you don't go to jail unless it's proven that you either helped or through severe negligence allowed them to perform the action. For example, the parents of children that perform school shootings and murder students and faculty, don't go to jail.

Extreme example I know, but the point is that saying that the parents of a minor are responsible for any and all actions of their children is not 100% correct.

MECHMAN
10-13-2011, 05:45 PM
The decision of Paypal will be what steers our course of action at this time. If they find in our favor we may just be inclined to let it rest, but if they find in his favor we can and will go after Brandon and the guardian responsible for the bank account used in this transaction. In California the parents will be held financially responsible. From there getting the money is actually fairly easy if you are patient and do a little background work first.

Imtjnotu
10-13-2011, 08:10 PM
brandons bullshit......

http://files.sharenator.com/kill_it_with_fire_RE_Some_funnies-s670x394-151259.jpg

RAM_Designs
10-17-2011, 03:33 AM
update?

SACRAMANIAC916
10-17-2011, 04:59 AM
**** what a thread!

i2ain2thunder
10-17-2011, 12:51 PM
Sticky :D

Shinju
10-17-2011, 02:50 PM
The decision of Paypal will be what steers our course of action at this time. If they find in our favor we may just be inclined to let it rest, but if they find in his favor we can and will go after Brandon and the guardian responsible for the bank account used in this transaction. In California the parents will be held financially responsible. From there getting the money is actually fairly easy if you are patient and do a little background work first.

I wouldn't just let it rest, This kid needs to be taught a lesson in ethics and be held accountable for his actions. Just letting is rest if paypal goes in your favor is pretty much letting him off the hook for his attempt to scam you. I am not you but if it was me I would press the issue and make an example out of him.

He knowingly tried to scam you and made it public in saying he was trying to pull one over on you he had no qualms about doing so as you should have no qualms about putting his butt in a fraud claim/lawsuit.

jco1385
10-25-2011, 05:28 PM
news??

:sneaky: