View Full Version : SOLD/CLOSED FS: Eclipse CD8454 3 way active, dsp, etc

09-15-2011, 08:12 PM
Item(s) for Sale:

Eclipse CD8454 with remote, its an awesome sq headunit.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

The headunit is in great working condition and comes with remote and manual

Mechanical 9.5/10 the only reason i did not give it a 10 is because in the 2 years i had it i got the info 3 reading error like 3 times. Other than that everything works as it should.

Cosmetic: 8.5/10 the headunit has the usual light blemishes on the screen but they are not noticeable once it is on. The paint around the volume is a little faded. The lettering on the corner buttons are starting to fade as well. But other than these, the unit is in great looking condition.

180 plus shipping OBO

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:
I think it'd be best to ship without original box to ship via usps priority mail box so as to save money on shipping cost and give buyer a better price but that is for buyer to decide. Feel free to text me at 830 556 7557 for a faster response since i hardly check messages on forum.

Item Pictures:
(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

09-17-2011, 09:34 AM