PDA

View Full Version : Lanzar Optidrive 1400D - Nice powerful amp!

grandprix17
09-07-2011, 12:25 PM
Item(s) for Sale:
Forsale is my GREAT condition Lanzar Optidrive 1400. This amp is well known by many who know the car audio industry. From my research & what Ive been told this is a ZED board from the early 2000's (the board color is an aqua blue). They are known to put out great power and runs pretty cool. Plus being ZED made it is very reliable. This amp is designed & manufactured in the USA.

Item(s) Description/Condition:
As stated above great shape. It does show minor signs of use as seen in pics. It has a couple scratches on the right side but nothing to effect performance. Ran it on a DC lvl 4 w/ lvl 5 softparts for awhile and it was amazing.

Price:
LOWERED $175 + Shipping
$200+ shipping. I am open to reasonable trade offers, I would need some cash on top to cover shipping cost though. I am a fan of oldschool equipment from Lanzar & PPI. But open to all offers. Im in the market for a nice Pioneer Deck as well.
By the way I am a very honest man and would like to build a reputation on that given that I am new.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

grandprix17
09-09-2011, 12:25 PM
BUMP $175 + Shipping

hispls
09-09-2011, 12:44 PM
Gut shots? That is NOT one of the Zed built Lanzars....could be a clone of one of his boards though?

gentlejax
09-10-2011, 09:46 AM
Gut shots? That is NOT one of the Zed built Lanzars....could be a clone of one of his boards though?

I wasnt going to say that but since you did...I was always under the impression the ones that were made here said "Designed and manufactured in USA" and the ones that said "designed and engineered in USA" were the next gen from Korea.

I am sure this is still a good amp but I too would like to see the inside to see whats different in this one and my 1000.1D Opti that is a Zed amp

again. this is still probably ok but it would help if you listed the specs also.

grandprix17
09-12-2011, 01:47 PM
Bump. I can try to get gut shots later tonight.

grandprix17
09-16-2011, 11:49 AM
ttt. Its on ebay. $180 shipped gets her!
Lanzar Optidrive 1400D | eBay (http://www.ebay.com/itm/260853713813?ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649)