PDA

View Full Version : Panasonic Head Unit...

The_Grimy_One
09-02-2011, 05:11 AM
Well I never thought about using a Panasonic head unit BUT...

Panasonic CQ-C800U CD receiver at Crutchfield.com (http://www.crutchfield.com/S-I1PH7Y7SlQS/p_133CQC800U/Panasonic-CQ-C800U.html)

Has anyone used one of these? Does anyone have one that they want to sell?

It looks quite promising... I want a new deck :/

The_Grimy_One
09-02-2011, 07:10 AM
Up

optimusprime
09-02-2011, 09:45 AM
maybe in the wtb section of the classifieds would have been a good place to put this.

i2ain2thunder
09-02-2011, 10:31 AM
I can attest that that is a very nice HU for a good price. The only problem the previous Panasonics had was low voltage preouts but that one is 5v I see pretty decent. The internal Xovers are only 12db slope on the model I had don't know if thats a dealbreaker or not for people. Everything else I loved about them, reliable built well good sound at a great price. Comes with everything you need front/rear/sub preouts and aux input.

The_Grimy_One
09-02-2011, 07:56 PM
maybe in the wtb section of the classifieds would have been a good place to put this.

No so much... Since I am asking for opinions on it...

---------- Post added at 03:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 PM ----------

I can attest that that is a very nice HU for a good price. The only problem the previous Panasonics had was low voltage preouts but that one is 5v I see pretty decent. The internal Xovers are only 12db slope on the model I had don't know if thats a dealbreaker or not for people. Everything else I loved about them, reliable built well good sound at a great price. Comes with everything you need front/rear/sub preouts and aux input.

Thanks for your input sir.