PDA

View Full Version : Denver audio guys?

JackImpact
08-25-2011, 10:50 PM
Anyone here in the Denver area? Just moved here. Hit me up! Might need some second opinions on my new honda I want to outfit. Thanks.

RJ Matzke
09-14-2011, 02:57 AM
yo man in in Colo Springs. im looking for some db drags

Bettr n' Revrse
09-14-2011, 03:10 AM
Im from Grand Junction...

Ryan shaw
09-14-2011, 04:05 AM
Boulder here! Ever need any subs either me or or some of my friends can hook you up, there's a couple of great sub builders here who build monsters at great prices.

d-REW
10-01-2011, 12:34 AM
hey whats up im gonna start hosting some shows here in the Colorado area very soon im the co-founder of SPLeague.org and Mile High Bass myself and SUBfather (james p) usually do all the shows around here in the area check out my site for the info ill also try to post it here as well.

Bettr n' Revrse
10-01-2011, 12:38 AM
hey whats up im gonna start hosting some shows here in the Colorado area very soon im the co-founder of SPLeague.org and Mile High Bass myself and SUBfather (james p) usually do all the shows around here in the area check out my site for the info ill also try to post it here as well.

Im a member but am not on a ton... If I had a setup worth showing off I would make the drive over for a show or two...

Bettr n' Revrse
10-01-2011, 12:39 AM

Im a member but am not on a ton... If I had a setup worth showing off I would make the drive over for a show or two...

knoslf
11-03-2011, 11:46 PM

What up I live in Thornton lemme know of any upcomming shows you may have, assuming the season is over I still wanna know next springs agenda! I've only been to a couple since moving here(from Ohio) and thaty was at Ultimate Electronice off 84th/Washington so hit me up!

kramer_212
11-04-2011, 12:04 AM
is it a newer civic?

d-REW
11-07-2011, 01:39 AM
im thinking there might be another coming up real soon if not then the first one is usually in march.

ShakinDaBlock
03-03-2012, 12:45 PM
Finally some denver folk! Whats up yall! Been into audio for years but never went to any comps/events. Are there any upcoming events in march?