PDA

View Full Version : Box design please!

Gbob2003
08-23-2011, 12:50 PM
So who on here can design me a box with all the wood measurements and show the port spacing? I'm going to be building a box for 2 obsidian audio 12"s. I was thinking about 30hz tuned and about 4 cubes. Would anyone be able to help me out with a box build? Thanks!!!

pro-rabbit
08-23-2011, 12:58 PM
I would glad to help you out. Just check out my vendor section for price on designs and if your interested, shoot me an at [email protected] and we can get it going.

Here is a link the thread with pricing and contact info in my vendor section.....

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/dc-creations/515348-design-pricing.html

Gbob2003
08-23-2011, 01:02 PM
I would glad to help you out. Just check out my vendor section for price on designs and if your interested, shoot me an at [email protected] and we can get it going.

Here is a link the thread with pricing and contact info in my vendor section.....

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/dc-creations/515348-design-pricing.html

How long do your designs take?

pro-rabbit
08-23-2011, 01:06 PM
How long do your designs take?

In most cases the same day or next.

I had an issue recently were it took a couple days for a few, but that is very rare to happen.

If you decide you want one built the turn out is normally around 7-10 business days, but again in some cases things have happened causing delays, but is normally not an issue.

Gbob2003
08-23-2011, 01:10 PM
Whats the box builds cost?

pro-rabbit
08-23-2011, 01:13 PM
Whats the box builds cost?

In order to get a quote I would need some info and a zip.

Here is a link for that info...
http://www.caraudio.com/forums/dc-creations/516098-how-get-prices-quotes.html

Gbob2003
08-23-2011, 01:17 PM

---------- Post added at 08:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 AM ----------

Well I will be sure to let you know if I deside to order. It should be pretty soon.

pro-rabbit
08-23-2011, 01:20 PM

---------- Post added at 08:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 AM ----------

Well I will be sure to let you know if I deside to order. It should be pretty soon.

What kind of space limitations do you have? The overall size affects shipping and sub/port placement options. Also the vehicle in which they will be installed will affect tuning and placement as well.

All of those affect the shipping as the overall size determines the shipping cost(not weight).

I would like to know your maximum usable height, width, and depth. As that would help with the design as would answers to the rest of the questions in the link I gave you.

I'm sure we can figure something out weather it is a design or enclosure build.

Gbob2003
08-23-2011, 03:48 PM
What kind of space limitations do you have? The overall size affects shipping and sub/port placement options. Also the vehicle in which they will be installed will affect tuning and placement as well.

All of those affect the shipping as the overall size determines the shipping cost(not weight).

I would like to know your maximum usable height, width, and depth. As that would help with the design as would answers to the rest of the questions in the link I gave you.

I'm sure we can figure something out weather it is a design or enclosure build.

Well im working with a 2003 mustang. lol so it is one of the most spacially limeted vehicles out there. I basically have these for my max's:

H:13.5"
W:40"
D:24"