PDA

View Full Version : To all the people who dislike ant for w/e reason

KyleBechtold
08-18-2011, 08:48 AM
I do not know him personally and could care less if he kills babies on his spare time.. People can get mad at his business style but if he is making money in a business that has gotten so saturated I will give him props..

I have never had issues with him in the business sense..

I have received my orders on time no complaints also got double my order of deadener on one of my orders

He threw in some free damplifier with my alpha damp winnings aswell..

So get off his nuts already.. If you know how to use the product why do you care how he markets it? hell he could tell me it made my car faster I wouldn't care as I know how to use it.. simple research before buying any product will tell you that

SPLC
08-18-2011, 08:59 AM
Take your own advice.... Get off his nutz mang.

Bosstradamus
08-18-2011, 11:46 AM
I do not know him personally and could care less if he kills babies on his spare time.. People can get mad at his business style but if he is making money in a business that has gotten so saturated I will give him props..

I have received my orders on time no complaints also got double my order of deadener on one of my orders

So get off his nuts already.. If you know how to use the product why do you care how he markets it? hell he could tell me it made my car faster I wouldn't care as I know how to use it.. simple research before buying any product will tell you that

I thought you got caught scamming,that's why you left for a while.

grimreper912003
08-18-2011, 11:50 AM
Can he sell a product? Yes.
Is he a great business man? Yes.

But he is also shady as fawk in some ways. Audio Technix was kicked off of CACO.. Why? Because Second Skin cried and said it breached his contract. He could have fought that since he is not selling the product but instead he just kicked Coleman off. My guess would be his fingers are still dipped in Second Skin, a Piece of **** company anyways IMO. Good product but after their little display on CACO manipulating ANT, **** em.

i2ain2thunder
08-18-2011, 11:51 AM
I thought this was to all the people that dislike your Avatar of a fat man.

KyleBechtold
08-18-2011, 11:26 PM
I thought you got caught scamming,that's why you left for a while.

I have never scammed nor even been accused of even bad business..? I stopped coming here due to the mods getting out of hand and the Big virus sweep but came back before you even started on this forum so idk what you are talking about..

jtomsic
08-19-2011, 08:23 PM
i have nothing but good to say about ant as well.. i also am grateful for my free alphda damp as well...good guy and second skin has always made premium products anybody who says different is just being ignorant

sleazebagger
04-10-2012, 01:35 PM
i have nothing but good to say about ant as well.. i also am grateful for my free alphda damp as well...good guy and second skin has always made premium products anybody who says different is just being ignorant

you be swingin' hard brother!!!

pro-rabbit
04-10-2012, 01:44 PM
I will say this.

All though I do have some more "personal issues" with ANT, other then some current actions on caco I can not complain. Even though he knew I have a sever disposition towards him he still sent me some Alpha Damp(at no cost to me) for testing. This surprised me greatly and we have been conversing via PM for a while with no issues and he has been nothing but respectful and very into our review/opinion on his product. All though his past would suggest otherwise.

At the very least he has earned some "browny points" with me from our recent dealing with the Alpha Damp testing/review.

05trailblazer
04-10-2012, 02:06 PM
old thread/.. its alive i have no prob with no one.

Anthony Collova
04-12-2012, 01:38 PM
Thanks for the thread bump Guys.
pro-rabbit - it wa a please working with you on this project!

ANT

CAT MAN
04-12-2012, 01:41 PM

ANT you need to make the aluminum thicker.....my roof still bounces an inch if not more :laugh: although my trunk is stiff.

pro-rabbit
04-12-2012, 01:54 PM

ANT

Thanks, and you as well. And thank you for helping me out over on CACO as well. Consider what issues I may have had behind us at this point.

Anthony Collova
04-15-2012, 02:22 PM
http://i1131.photobucket.com/albums/m545/collovamedia/nod.gif

kramer_212
04-15-2012, 02:45 PM
friends

Sub Woofin
04-15-2012, 02:56 PM
i got nothing bad to say about ANT either, and i have never gotten any free or extra stuff from him. so booyah!

brodeisel
04-15-2012, 03:06 PM
I just do not like him at all.

whitedragon551
04-15-2012, 03:48 PM
I like his product and him. His attitude towards some of the ********* here is brought on by them, not him.

martiandancer31
04-15-2012, 04:08 PM
i would love to be buttbuddies with ANT but he kicked me off his forum for something I said over here (if you don't believe me, http://www.caraudio.com/forums/thunderdome-forum-members-only/542031-wtf-crap-3.html#post7989367)

failing that, he might have a good product or hell, for all I know he showers in 100$ bills every night and gets blowjobs from a golden fleshlight. On the other hand he can't conduct himself well on the internet and is a prideful, cocky son of a bastard. I'd rather give my business to somebody who doesn't act that way but that's just me personally.

brodeisel
04-15-2012, 04:10 PM
i would love to be buttbuddies with ANT but he kicked me off his forum for something I said over here (if you don't believe me, http://www.caraudio.com/forums/thunderdome-forum-members-only/542031-wtf-crap-3.html#post7989367)

failing that, he might have a good product or hell, for all I know he showers in 100$ bills every night and gets blowjobs from a golden fleshlight. On the other hand he can't conduct himself well on the internet and is a prideful, cocky son of a bastard. I'd rather give my business to somebody who doesn't act that way but that's just me personally.

Also ant likes little kids. :naughty:

thevic24
04-15-2012, 04:18 PM
:cuddle:

fegs....

wenn_du_weinst
04-15-2012, 04:22 PM
Meh Ant is fine, he has mood swings but most of that is probably from the immaturity on this forum. It started way back when he bought caco and they had a little temper tantrum because he took doa's special treatment away and made it so no one got special privileges.

brodeisel
04-15-2012, 04:24 PM
:cuddle:

fegs....

Only when you are with us bro.

West
10-19-2012, 07:23 PM

I was shorted one one spool of 12 gauge wire on my last order. I can understand that he had a deluge of orders from his firesale. As long as I get my wire by next week Friday I will not complain. I have already written him an email and I am awaiting his reply.

Boomsday
10-19-2012, 07:38 PM
I was shorted one one spool of 12 gauge wire on my last order. I can understand that he had a deluge of orders from his firesale. As long as I get my wire by next week Friday I will not complain. I have already written him an email and I am awaiting his reply.

and it starts

West
10-19-2012, 07:40 PM
and it starts

Really not trying to start anything or even complain lol...
It's a simple mistake I ordered 12 things and got 11, as long as he gets me my wire I'll be happy.
When I called I got voicemail for a vitamin company...
I wrote an email and we will see what happens. I am only moderately concerned because of this thread.

J31Rob
10-19-2012, 07:57 PM
I don't hate 'em.. though I did get completely boned on a prize I won from another forum. I won a discount code, used it & got a phone call the next day saying that I couldn't use it and that I had to pay X amount of money to actually get the order. Was still a *decent* deal and I needed what I was buying so I said **** it.. but I'm still trying to figure out why that happened.

West
10-19-2012, 07:58 PM
I don't hate 'em.. though I did get completely boned on a prize I won from another forum. I won a discount code, used it & got a phone call the next day saying that I couldn't use it and that I had to pay X amount of money to actually get the order. Was still a *decent* deal and I needed what I was buying so I said **** it.. but I'm still trying to figure out why that happened.

WTF...
I'd of been salty lol

IAD-Zak
10-19-2012, 07:59 PM
http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/251348_319031098194500_1840268162_n.jpg

West
10-19-2012, 08:01 PM
http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/251348_319031098194500_1840268162_n.jpg

^^^ the truth

snoopdan
10-19-2012, 08:52 PM
what about him data mining people's emails and giving viruses to people he doesn't like?

just sayn'

West
10-19-2012, 09:01 PM
what about him data mining people's emails and giving viruses to people he doesn't like?

Just sayn'

wtf?

snoopdan
10-19-2012, 09:36 PM
wtf?

you've never heard about this? also making fun of some poor dead kid on some other forum? That **** in my sig isn't there for just the fun of it.

West
10-20-2012, 12:20 PM
you've never heard about this? also making fun of some poor dead kid on some other forum? That **** in my sig isn't there for just the fun of it.

I wish you said something about DIYMA instead of talking about Anthony Collova, cuz I am starting to get salty on this deal.
Aside from two or three vendors I have no clue of the real names of people.

Because I have some free time tomorrow and its shot to hell because I dont have everything I need.
When I sell something I make dam sure that everything the customer paid for is in the box.

JL Audio
10-20-2012, 12:25 PM
I think Ant is stealing skar's attention. :/ I don't approve. Of course I don't approve of skar getting attention either now though.

West
10-20-2012, 12:29 PM
I think Ant is stealing skar's attention. :/ I don't approve. Of course I don't approve of skar getting attention either now though.

I'll chill on the issue. I want a phone call or email from him by the end of Monday.

West
10-24-2012, 01:37 PM
Ant made it right and is shipping me the cable.

Many thanks Anthony.