PDA

View Full Version : looking for quality repair service!

DMT Allstar
08-08-2011, 06:00 PM
I have a late 90's model Precision Power DEQ-230. It somehow got shorted out during an install years ago from the hot and ground wire touching each other. I tried to call Precision Power to have them repair it but come to find out they had been bought out by Directed electronics and they told me they would not repair it for any price. I REALLY want this piece of equipment repaired asap and for a reasonable price. This is a gem and a piece from the original PPI. Please Help! Thanks!

mylows10
08-08-2011, 06:33 PM
call dbr

ampjunkielikeme
08-08-2011, 07:24 PM
i highly doubt db-r will fix equalizer/crossovers....

but i can fix it for around 50.00 plus return shipping.... as long as the board isnt burnt

disturbed471985
08-08-2011, 07:56 PM
amp medics may very well be able to fix this. Even call db-r if it was just some reg dime and dozen equalizer/crossovers then I would agree that they want touch it but something like this I feel they may look at differently then again they may not does not hurt to ask. I am positive both can fix this just depends if they want too.

If all else fails u got ampjunkie that said he could possibly repair....

whitedragon551
08-08-2011, 08:11 PM
i highly doubt db-r will fix equalizer/crossovers....

but i can fix it for around 50.00 plus return shipping.... as long as the board isnt burnt

DB-R wouldnt replace a pot on my EQ and thats all that was wrong with it.

amp medics may very well be able to fix this. Even call db-r if it was just some reg dime and dozen equalizer/crossovers then I would agree that they want touch it but something like this I feel they may look at differently then again they may not does not hurt to ask. I am positive both can fix this just depends if they want too.

If all else fails u got ampjunkie that said he could possibly repair....

Amp medics wouldnt work on my EQ either. The only person who would was Tubenut.

disturbed471985
08-08-2011, 08:20 PM
Bahh no one wants to make money these dayz... U still got ampjunkie and like dragon said you can get in touch with Tubenut I am sure dragon can help u get in contact with him if need be....

HyPnAwTiKpImP
08-08-2011, 10:46 PM
try zed audio cant go wrong with them
Zed Audio Corporation (http://www.zedaudiocorp.com/index.php/contact-us.html)

DMT Allstar
08-11-2011, 02:36 PM
cool, thanx for the replies. ill check with some of these contacts for sure.

DMT Allstar
08-11-2011, 02:39 PM
thats great news and a very fair price. the board is not burnt