PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

blubaru
08-05-2011, 06:37 PM
Brand new to the forums and out of the car audio scene for quite a while. Currently driving a 2009 STi and the factory stereo ***** bad! Hoping to eventually make it my own with some tasteful upgrades. If anyone has any specific experience with my car and has any suggestions, i'm all ears.

Dirtrider4eva
08-05-2011, 06:56 PM
nice car bro.
really wanting an 05 wrx sti wagon.
heres a few questions you will need to answer before you get any help.
1. how much you want to spend
2. what exactly you want to upgrade? (sub system, highs/mids)
3. how much space you have? (sub only)
4. size of speakers in doors.
5. if you have an aftermarket head unit, or want to keep the stock.

Bettr n' Revrse
08-05-2011, 06:58 PM
That ^^^

AlterEgo99
08-05-2011, 08:05 PM
Welcome to Hell.

http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab110/6crnbnh/1234567890/HPD-Hell.jpg

blubaru
08-10-2011, 12:46 PM
nice car bro.
really wanting an 05 wrx sti wagon.
heres a few questions you will need to answer before you get any help.
1. how much you want to spend
2. what exactly you want to upgrade? (sub system, highs/mids)
3. how much space you have? (sub only)
4. size of speakers in doors.
5. if you have an aftermarket head unit, or want to keep the stock.
Ultimately, indash nav unit. Everything else needs to look factory. No sub, hidden amp, replacement speakers that blow my mind. Im 34 so im not into the big and bulky like i used to be. Clean and clear is what Im after now. No license plate rattling for me.

-01limited-
08-10-2011, 12:52 PM
Ultimately, indash nav unit. Everything else needs to look factory. No sub, hidden amp, replacement speakers that blow my mind. Im 34 so im not into the big and bulky like i used to be. Clean and clear is what Im after now. No license plate rattling for me.

Sounds like you're going for a good sq setup. Should be easy to hide a nice 4 chan somewhere and rock a good 3 way set. Guess next would be your budget you're allowing for such thing.

ColterDC
08-11-2011, 12:37 PM
Im 34 so im not into the big and bulky like i used to be. Clean and clear is what Im after now. No license plate rattling for me.

I'm 34 as well and know what you mean.

You can get a decent set up, including a little sub to add just a little bass and still have everything look stock.

Don't have to go all nuts and install a giant sub box that you can hear from 2 miles away.