PDA

View Full Version : TNESPL 3X Weekend in New England

SPL Blazer
08-02-2011, 11:51 AM
August 27th in Milford Mass at 6pm, Amplified Impressions will be doing a TNE 1X event.

August 27th
Ira Scion - Milford $20 per format, $30 for both
300 Fortune Blvd
Milford Ma, 01757 Registration @ 6pm...........get there early cause the lot isn't too big

THE 2X EVENT SCHEDULED FOR THE 28TH AT ACTION AUTO IN NEWINGTON CT HAS BEEN CANCELLED. THE OWNER DECIDED TO BE A DOUSHE BAG AND CANCEL IT. WE'LL SEE IF WE CAN FIND AN ALTERNATE LOCATION FOR IT.

SICK GV
08-02-2011, 06:16 PM
Hope everyone can make it to the Action comp. Been a long season without seein my bass head friends.

SPL Blazer
08-07-2011, 11:42 PM
Had to cancel the 2X set for Action Audio, the owners a **** and decided he didn't want a show.

Kangaroux
08-07-2011, 11:44 PM
Had to cancel the 2X set for Action Audio, the owners a **** and decided he didn't want a show.

feg

SPL Blazer
08-07-2011, 11:58 PM
It's good, I didn't realize what a scumbag the owner was when I accepted the offer to do a show there. Turns out the guy constantly scams people and rips them off, bad. last thing I want to do is hold a show and try to help out someone like that. Pretty sad, selling someone Rockford coaxial speakers for $700 and trying to convince them they are better than Focal.

Kangaroux
08-08-2011, 12:00 AM
It's good, I didn't realize what a scumbag the owner was when I accepted the offer to do a show there. Turns out the guy constantly scams people and rips them off, bad. last thing I want to do is hold a show and try to help out someone like that. Pretty sad, selling someone Rockford coaxial speakers for $700 and trying to convince them they are better than Focal.

That's nuts..

wone
08-08-2011, 05:11 AM
corny dude

Mr. Slate
08-08-2011, 10:45 PM

Where are you getting this info from?
Mark will give you a character reference for this guy...............
He puts out more than any other shop owner that I have ever seen in all the states that I have competed in.................and you know I know. Not defending the guy, just interested in where this info is coming from............ p.m. me if you like.

SPL Blazer
08-09-2011, 09:24 AM
Not sure if it's the same owner that you know of or not, but I got the info from his sales manager, or his former sales manager.