PDA

View Full Version : Flastrongman....where you at??

Why So Cereal?
08-01-2011, 10:30 PM
over a month ago, me and Flastrongman worked out a trade. My blown 18" Fi Q for his old school Jl w6 12. He asked me to send first since i had no refs and he has a few, so i did. he informed me that the w6 needed to be refoamed and so once refoamed it would be sent out. After finishing, he sent me the sub. After about 3 days the surround came loose again. like bad glue was used or something. I contacted him and told him what happened. He told me to send the sub back and he'd fix it with better glue and send it back. So I sent it back. Its been about a month and still no sub. I 've contacted him numerous times. Initially, he kept saying he was busy and it would be out soon. Then finally he sends me pics of delivery confirmation receipts saying he shipped but the tracking number, when typed, says no record of this item. He says this was weird and that he claimed an insurance claim with usps. After a few days, i finally got a hold of him again and he told me the claims process is pretty slow but that he could send me another w6 until this sorts out. That was about a week ago, maybe more, and I have been pming him asking if the sub has sent out and keep getting no response. This has been happening all along. I have to send multiple pm's to get hold of him (could be his phone). But at any rate, its been over a month and this is getting ridiculous. Lately, i've been sending numerous messages and getting no response at all!

All i want is either the w6 12, my Fi Q 18 back....or $100 in my paypal!

Why So Cereal?
08-01-2011, 10:35 PM
dont have all the messages but have some proof....maybe more gotta go look
26526275 took this screenshot a few days ago so timing not correct
26526276 took this one tonight

dont have screenshots from the intial deal but my threads about the 18 were over a month ago which is when we worked out the deal.

Imtjnotu
08-01-2011, 10:41 PM
Get your asss in here flastrong

Why So Cereal?
08-01-2011, 10:46 PM
Get your asss in here flastrong

he hasnt been on for 4 hours now, this is the only time i was able to post this today though.

Imtjnotu
08-01-2011, 10:50 PM
He be scamming like jose

sacsking916
08-01-2011, 11:04 PM
He be scamming like jose

Your numeral uno skamma. Where's my woofer Foo?

Why So Cereal?
08-01-2011, 11:04 PM
Pmed him a link to this thread
Hopefully he shows....not expectin it tho

galacticmonkey
08-02-2011, 05:01 AM
Another way to contact him is through FLSPL. Hopefully you guys get this worked out.

FloridaSPL - View Profile: FLAstrongman (http://www.floridaspl.com/forums/member.php?u=1518)

Flastrongman
08-02-2011, 07:47 AM
sorry bro. like I said, I've been crazy busy. My business is getting sold and I've had to work twice as hard to get the new owner up to date.
I actually spent a while on the phone yesterday with USPS and the guy I talked to said the package I sent you still can't be considered officially lost for another week. He said it still might turn up. I know it's BS but I guess you'll have to be patient. If that sub does not turn up by next week, then this other one I promised you will be sent.

Flastrongman
08-02-2011, 07:55 AM
This tracking# has not worked from the day I sent it and up until now:

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j263/FLstrongman/IMG_20110802_064919.jpg

But as you can see it was shipped and insured

Also, I've been working on getting the other sub ready for you whenever I could spare a minute:
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j263/FLstrongman/IMG_20110802_065011.jpg

Falcons
08-02-2011, 08:53 AM
^op got pwned :fyi:

candeshop407
08-02-2011, 02:24 PM
OP and mods look

My flyweight build - FloridaSPL (http://www.floridaspl.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17401)

that must be what he means when he says that he's been crazy busy with work. BTW this type of situation with refund/shipping problems is the reason he was banned from selling on CACO.

Flastrongman
08-02-2011, 04:09 PM
thanks cande, you're always so helpful. Building boxes is what I now do for a living, so getting my truck ready for an upcoming comp in pt charlotte is part of business. However, for the past month I've been preparing my lawn service to be taken over and building numerous boxes for customers.

Although, what I'm doing with my time is really no business of you or the op.

---------- Post added at 03:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:08 PM ----------

besides, this is a much more entertaining thread:Candeshop... - FloridaSPL (http://www.floridaspl.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17176&highlight=candeshop)

Falcons
08-02-2011, 04:45 PM
the days of our lives bit was funny as hell lol

candeshop407
08-02-2011, 06:11 PM
almost like this thread

No contact from FLAstrongman - Car Audio Classifieds (http://www.caraudioclassifieds.org/forum/buyer-seller-trader-beware/72322-no-contact-flastrongman.html)

seems like when it comes to shipping stuff if the customer doesn't get it when they should you start blaming the shipping company then brush it off like it's no longer your problem.

about that guy, maybe you should look up about him. That's all I can disclose at the moment. Gotta love the internet it allows you to build yourself up how you wanna be and not face reality. Shame that there are people like you out there that do that. It's what gives FL a bad rep as far as buying/shipping from CA sites.

Bassin Brandon
08-02-2011, 06:24 PM
does anyone know if that Bassman guy got the battery or a refund? ^

Flastrongman
08-02-2011, 10:03 PM
almost like this thread

No contact from FLAstrongman - Car Audio Classifieds (http://www.caraudioclassifieds.org/forum/buyer-seller-trader-beware/72322-no-contact-flastrongman.html)

seems like when it comes to shipping stuff if the customer doesn't get it when they should you start blaming the shipping company then brush it off like it's no longer your problem.

about that guy, maybe you should look up about him. That's all I can disclose at the moment. Gotta love the internet it allows you to build yourself up how you wanna be and not face reality. Shame that there are people like you out there that do that. It's what gives FL a bad rep as far as buying/shipping from CA sites.

Nothing you say is ever truly coherent CJ. Let's actually look at the facts. Bassman got his battery and on time. He told me he was at home when he heard the UPS man DROP it at his door. He files a claim. He takes NO pictures of the packaging. UPS denies claim. I asked him to follow up with UPS and dispute the denied claim, instead he flames me on CACO and FLSPL calling me a scammer before the insurance process even finishes. He repeatedly asks me in the CACO thread to file a claim even though he already filed a claim. A modpoints to a section of the ups site that states the shiper must open a claim. I respond with a link to the ups site that states a shipee can file a claim in some instances. That is ignored and the mods continue to back up the stupidity of bassman asking me to open a claim, after a claim has been opened and denied. I can't really help someone that doesn't understand how the claims process works and how long it takes sometimes. Trying to slander me at the same time I'm going out of my way to take care of a problem does not hold much motivation.
What's funny is I still have bassman's battery here, if he want's to work it out with me I'll send it to him.

But go ahead and jump to conclusions about me cande. 1 bad transaction out of many on caco. perfect feedback on here so far, well up until usps lost princ3cmo's sub(my fault somehow). 394 perfect feedback on Ebay. many, many transactions on flspl.

Why So Cereal?
08-02-2011, 11:01 PM
I'm not blaming you or saying you scammed me...I just want something to be done. Since u say u have talked to USPS about it, I'll have to wait and see what happens. lately, usps apparently has been losing alot of stuff as my cousin just had something like this happen to him. Given that, I'm willing to wait for the sub no problem. The lack of contact is what made me nervous. I saw your feedback already which is why i waited so long. As long as i get the occasional update, like the ones posted on this thread, and eventually the w6, then all is well.

i'm just taking the action i was told to take by a mod

Flastrongman
08-02-2011, 11:45 PM
Well I appreciate your patience and also appreciate you being so cool about this whole situation. I would probably be a little more upset about this situation if it was me. Cande is just a trouble maker and has nothing to do with his life but hate on others. But it still pisses me off about the whole situation that went down on CACO and how quickly they banned me while I was still willing to work it out. I'm no scammer and have a great rep outside that one transaction.

I will get you a new sub weather I have to eat the cost or not. I'll stake my rep on that right here and now.

Why So Cereal?
08-03-2011, 12:01 AM
Well I appreciate your patience and also appreciate you being so cool about this whole situation. I would probably be a little more upset about this situation if it was me. Cande is just a trouble maker and has nothing to do with his life but hate on others. But it still pisses me off about the whole situation that went down on CACO and how quickly they banned me while I was still willing to work it out. I'm no scammer and have a great rep outside that one transaction.

I will get you a new sub weather I have to eat the cost or not. I'll stake my rep on that right here and now.

If that's the case you should contact a CACO admin or somethin n see if they'll fix it.
But yea, Good to know, good to know.
Keep me posted.

Why So Cereal?
08-23-2011, 06:02 PM
so apparently USPS just ***** and lost my 1st sub! but at any rate, Flastrongman sent me another sub and just got it today!
All is well! thanks Flastrongman!

funandgames
08-23-2011, 08:27 PM
Just a thought. This is absolutely none of my business and I'm not trying to get involved in it. Why don't sellers document the whole shipping process and take pictures throughout?. When I am involved in a transaction. I take pictures of me boxing the item up, taking it to where ever I am shipping it from. I take a pic at the post office of the box sitting on the counter and I take pictures of all the receipts and instantly provide the buyer with a shipping number as well as pictures of the ticket and insurance receipt. This reassures the buyer that you did all you can do in handling your responsibility and it is now in the hands of the shipping company.