PDA

View Full Version : Who's in the Baton Rouge area?

MONSONwarrior
07-21-2011, 09:36 PM
I'm moving to Baton Rouge to go to LSU in three weeks and would love to meet up with some of you guys down there. So just let me know because I'd love to get into the show scene and everything down there.

winkychevelle
07-21-2011, 09:49 PM
im a quick drive down the road in hammond let me know if you want help with anything id be happy to lend a hand. and most of the shows are in baton rouge andlower miss. for audio anyway, there are tons of car show in hammond

MONSONwarrior
07-21-2011, 09:54 PM
im a quick drive down the road in hammond let me know if you want help with anything id be happy to lend a hand. and most of the shows are in baton rouge andlower miss. for audio anyway, there are tons of car show in hammond

Alright, thanks. I don't think I'll be workin on much of my stuff seeing as how my tools and shop are up here in WI, but if you ever need a hand I'm game.

Louisiana_CRX
07-21-2011, 09:55 PM
Im 3 hours north of BR...on your way down you ought to swing by

winkychevelle
07-21-2011, 09:59 PM
Alright, thanks. I don't think I'll be workin on much of my stuff seeing as how my tools and shop are up here in WI, but if you ever need a hand I'm game.

well i have a few tools and i wouldnt mind helping you out just be wary of the local shops they dont know much about what they sale occasionally they do but not normally

---------- Post added at 07:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 PM ----------

three hours north you must mean to the northwest cause north is miss.

MONSONwarrior
07-21-2011, 10:00 PM

and see your massive car collection? I'm down :D

well i have a few tools and i wouldnt mind helping you out just be wary of the local shops they dont know much about what they sale occasionally they do but not normally

Alright, thanks. I'll let you know when I'm rebuilding. I'm just finishing up one build so it'll be like 6 months before I start over.

winkychevelle
07-21-2011, 10:04 PM
cool im about to start my build on my cruze; just ran into a few snaggs here recently and metra is being a punk bout my kit but its comming

MONSONwarrior
07-21-2011, 10:06 PM
cool im about to start my build on my cruze; just ran into a few snaggs here recently and metra is being a punk bout my kit but its comming

I can come and help if you need it when I'm down there. I move in August 18th but get to LA on the 15th.

Louisiana_CRX
07-21-2011, 10:07 PM

---------- Post added at 07:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 PM ----------

three hours north you must mean to the northwest cause north is miss.

Im 75 miles north of Alexandria....I have some land over in Erwinville...close to the racetrack......

MONSONwarrior
07-21-2011, 10:09 PM
Im 75 miles north of Alexandria....I have some land over in Erwinville...close to the racetrack......

I have no idea where these places are, I've been in LA a total of 11 days visiting.

winkychevelle
07-21-2011, 10:20 PM
erwinville isnt far from baton rouge, livonia is like 10 min from batonrouge and is the state capitol raceway home lots of car shows there just a handfull of comps though

MONSONwarrior
07-21-2011, 10:21 PM
erwinville isnt far from baton rouge, livonia is like 10 min from batonrouge and is the state capitol raceway home lots of car shows there just a handfull of comps though

Alright, is it mainly USACi around there?

Louisiana_CRX
07-21-2011, 10:24 PM
I have no idea where these places are, I've been in LA a total of 11 days visiting.

Alexandria...is the 5th biggest city in the state...its in the center of the state for the most part....

MONSONwarrior
07-21-2011, 10:25 PM
Alexandria...is the 5th biggest city in the state...its in the center of the state for the most part....

alright, I'll figure out my geography when I get there.

Louisiana_CRX
07-21-2011, 10:32 PM
when you get to BR...check out Georges under the bridge...they have some good food there....

winkychevelle
07-21-2011, 10:35 PM
yea its usasci here but its pretty corrupt here i dont even compete anymore cause of it. i had a meter and knew what my car metered all the time and when i went to the show my score dropped 10db and i lost to some guy for one of the local car clubs. wasnt a good day.

MONSONwarrior
07-21-2011, 11:01 PM
yea its usasci here but its pretty corrupt here i dont even compete anymore cause of it. i had a meter and knew what my car metered all the time and when i went to the show my score dropped 10db and i lost to some guy for one of the local car clubs. wasnt a good day.

Really? did they drop the K value on the TL or something? I have an SPL Labs meter that's right on the the TL we use up here for shows.

MONSONwarrior
07-21-2011, 11:01 PM
Double Poast :crap:

MONSONwarrior
07-21-2011, 11:05 PM

Triple Poast :crap:

winkychevelle
07-22-2011, 12:35 AM
If it's the same guy from 09 I don't enter the comp I just meter he tends to hide the screen and let's his clubs win everything. Now this may have changed but he pissed me off last time cost me some major points. I had a termlab I while back sold it to a local shop who never uses it lol quick 700 bucks made.

MONSONwarrior
07-22-2011, 12:31 PM
If it's the same guy from 09 I don't enter the comp I just meter he tends to hide the screen and let's his clubs win everything. Now this may have changed but he pissed me off last time cost me some major points. I had a termlab I while back sold it to a local shop who never uses it lol quick 700 bucks made.

Oh okay, the second weekend in September there are two USACi shows in Baton Rouge that I'll probably go to just to check it out.

travicles
07-24-2011, 11:19 PM
I don't know too much about shows, but I go to LSU. And I don't really have much as far as bass goes (sa-8), but I would like to hear your setup sometime.

MONSONwarrior
08-01-2011, 06:09 PM
I don't know too much about shows, but I go to LSU. And I don't really have much as far as bass goes (sa-8), but I would like to hear your setup sometime.

Just PM me sometime then, I'll be living on campus.

winkychevelle
08-04-2011, 01:30 PM
Just PM me sometime then, I'll be living in Kirby-Smith so I'm assuming I'll be parking in that lot.

you prolly shouldnt post this info. and yea hit me up with a pm when you get down here id love to hear this as well. honestly i think you could knock lacrx off of some of his titles the way hes been recently.

MONSONwarrior
08-04-2011, 01:33 PM
you prolly shouldnt post this info. and yea hit me up with a pm when you get down here id love to hear this as well. honestly i think you could knock lacrx off of some of his titles the way hes been recently.

haha just edited it, wanna edit your quote now? and yeah, I'll be down there for a couple days before I move into my dorm so I'll hit you up then. Not doing too hot of numbers though :crap: but I'm probably around his SB2 title.

MONSONwarrior
08-17-2011, 06:20 PM
Well, just moved in today. So I'm officially living in Baton Rouge.