PDA

View Full Version : Lets give out some free AlphaDamp



Anthony Collova
07-15-2011, 01:39 PM
AlphaDamp is a new sound deadening (http://www.alphadamp.com) mat. A CLD (http://www.alphadamp.com) sold in small mat that is more stout than anything you have ever used.
Since it is new to the market, AlphaDamp needs some exciting online representation, so I have been authorized to give away one box (20 sq ft) of AlphaDamp to 50 people. There area another 50 boxes up for grabs that someone else will be giving away or heavily discounting.

AlphaDamp will be ready to start shipping in 2-4 weeks. Pre-orders are being taken now at Alpha Damp (http://www.alphadamp.com) but more importantly, reviews will be needed which is the point of this post.

We are looking for reviews, videos, blogs, tweets, facebook postings, likes and google +1 hits.
The more you are willing to do for us, the better your chances at getting some free AlphaDamp.
We will be giving away a few boxes per week for the next couple of months.

If interested, send an email to:
Admin@alphadamp.com

We will send you an autoreply with all the details. Once you have completes the steps in teh email, you will considered for a free box of AlphaDamp.

Thanks for your interest

ANT

bhsdriller
07-15-2011, 01:54 PM
sent

pro-rabbit
07-15-2011, 02:01 PM
sent

I don't see your sig changed yet?

Boomsday
07-15-2011, 02:03 PM
Sent

sacsking916
07-15-2011, 02:11 PM
email sent

Shinju
07-15-2011, 02:23 PM
The Sig code is too big for any forum even with BB script. This is the Error message I get here, Diyma and CACO.

DIYMA
Your signature cannot be longer than 400 characters including BB code markup.

CarAudio.com
BB code url is not allowed.

CACO.org
Your signature contains too many lines and must be shortened. You may only have up to 3 line(s). Long text may have been implicitly wrapped, causing it to be counted as multiple lines.

Phoenix Gold Forum
Your signature contains too many lines and must be shortened. You may only have up to 3 line(s). Long text may have been implicitly wrapped, causing it to be counted as multiple lines.

infamous_e46
07-15-2011, 02:28 PM
email sent we tend to have 120+ dgree summers here lets see how she holds up

infamous_e46
07-15-2011, 02:31 PM
hey ant i sent an email with no subject :facepalm:

sacsking916
07-15-2011, 02:35 PM
The Sig code is too big for any forum even with BB script. This is the Error message I get here, Diyma and CACO.

DIYMA
Your signature cannot be longer than 400 characters including BB code markup.

CarAudio.com
BB code url is not allowed.

CACO.org
Your signature contains too many lines and must be shortened. You may only have up to 3 line(s). Long text may have been implicitly wrapped, causing it to be counted as multiple lines.

Phoenix Gold Forum
Your signature contains too many lines and must be shortened. You may only have up to 3 line(s). Long text may have been implicitly wrapped, causing it to be counted as multiple lines.


same here

sacsking916
07-15-2011, 02:36 PM
liked on FB though

Anthony Collova
07-15-2011, 02:36 PM
The Sig code is too big for any forum even with BB script. This is the Error message I get here, Diyma and CACO.

DIYMA
Your signature cannot be longer than 400 characters including BB code markup.

CarAudio.com
BB code url is not allowed.

CACO.org
Your signature contains too many lines and must be shortened. You may only have up to 3 line(s). Long text may have been implicitly wrapped, causing it to be counted as multiple lines.

Phoenix Gold Forum
Your signature contains too many lines and must be shortened. You may only have up to 3 line(s). Long text may have been implicitly wrapped, causing it to be counted as multiple lines.


OK

will work on getting that fixed.

ANT

ace_800
07-15-2011, 02:38 PM
email sent but the sig code is too long....

Liked as well, I'd do a video and review for a 66 GTO

Anthony Collova
07-15-2011, 02:44 PM
try now guys
I can only control my forums. Whatever limits other forums put on sigs is up to them.
Just do your best. Kill the banner if it helps
ANT

sacsking916
07-15-2011, 03:00 PM
BB code url is not allowed.


thats what its still saying to me on diyma. thats without the banner

ace_800
07-15-2011, 03:21 PM
Done and done, best I could do here thou...

Shinju
07-15-2011, 03:24 PM
I know what it is, You get an upgrade to your signature on these sites when you upgrade to a supporting member and or vendor status.

I was getting errors saving my original sig since it was granfathered in before Goob changed stuff around. I can only link to photos but not of an acctual URL even a page on this site like my reference link for example.

That is the only thing that make logical sence to me as to why I am getting BB code errors.

sacsking916
07-15-2011, 03:30 PM
yeah i just keep getting bb error codes everywhere

Mitch86
07-15-2011, 03:32 PM
Isnt it against the rules to advertise a product in your sig without being a vendor? :confused:

pro-rabbit
07-15-2011, 03:39 PM
Isnt it against the rules to advertise a product in your sig without being a vendor? :confused:

I think it is, but that is a call for Goob to make. It is for a vendor on this forum, so it is hard telling.

ewoevo
07-15-2011, 03:49 PM
sent!

SS Rep Jon
07-15-2011, 03:56 PM
For those who want a banner or who need a different sized version, here ya go!
Feel free download the banner(s) and upload it to your own image hosting account (or not, I don't care).

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h279/frootloops16/Alpha%20Damp%20Banners/1017x72_animated.gif

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h279/frootloops16/Alpha%20Damp%20Banners/Alpha_Damp_1017x72_banner.png

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h279/frootloops16/Alpha%20Damp%20Banners/900x72_animated.gif

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h279/frootloops16/Alpha%20Damp%20Banners/Alpha_Damp_900x72_banner.png

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h279/frootloops16/Alpha%20Damp%20Banners/Alpha_Damp_650x78_banner.png

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h279/frootloops16/Alpha%20Damp%20Banners/ald_650x78-1.png

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h279/frootloops16/Alpha%20Damp%20Banners/Alpha_Damp_468x60_banner.png

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h279/frootloops16/Alpha%20Damp%20Banners/ald_468x60-1.png

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h279/frootloops16/Alpha%20Damp%20Banners/ald_175x175.png

infamous_e46
07-15-2011, 04:03 PM
i need a box for testing in this 120+ degree weather with humidity

peep my sig


:blush:

Anthony Collova
07-15-2011, 08:25 PM
Thanks for the support guys.
So far I have over 30 emails waiting for me!

ANT

Anthony Collova
07-15-2011, 08:27 PM
Shoot.. I just refreshed my inbox.. I actually have exactly 80 emails.

GJDM!

ANT

whitedragon551
07-15-2011, 09:40 PM
Cant wait for this. I can rip out my old CLD tiles and replace with this.

jtomsic
07-15-2011, 09:46 PM
i hope i win lol i need some deadner bad...anxious to see what kind of change it would make in my scion.

Anthony Collova
07-15-2011, 09:48 PM
i hope i win lol i need some deadner bad...anxious to see what kind of change it would make in my scion.
When used to kill vibrations and structure borne noise?

Tremendous!!!

infamous_e46
07-15-2011, 09:48 PM
Cant wait for this. I can rip out my old CLD tiles and replace with this.

so you got it cuz ur a mod ?

whitedragon551
07-15-2011, 09:49 PM
so you got it cuz ur a mod ?

Nobody said that. One way or the other Im getting some weather I have to pay or not when its available after Presale.

infamous_e46
07-15-2011, 09:51 PM
Nobody said that. One way or the other Im getting some weather I have to pay or not when its available after Presale.

:noevil:

RAM_Designs
07-15-2011, 10:01 PM
So Ant, you're making people advertise for you in their sig in order to even have a chance at getting some of this stuff?

jtomsic
07-15-2011, 10:01 PM
When used to kill vibrations and structure borne noise?

Tremendous!!!

good i hope so want to do my whole trunk with it


Nobody said that. One way or the other Im getting some weather I have to pay or not when its available after Presale.

yeah i bought some of that ccf you told me about 2 rolls so far, waiting to install it when i decide on deadner so i only have to rip it all apart once... you've had good expereince with that ccf right?

Kangaroux
07-15-2011, 10:42 PM
So Ant, you're making people advertise for you in their sig in order to even have a chance at getting some of this stuff?

You can't advertise in your sig unless you are a vendor :fyi:

kmanian
07-15-2011, 11:35 PM
sent

Anthony Collova
07-16-2011, 12:44 AM
So Ant, you're making people advertise for you in their sig in order to even have a chance at getting some of this stuff?


Yup.
Ant = Winning

infamous_e46
07-16-2011, 12:47 AM
so send my **** so i can make videos

infamous_e46
07-16-2011, 12:52 AM
hook me up cuz i made an alpha damp song

Alpha damp.m4a - 0.53MB (http://www.zshare.net/download/92664579351bb6be/)

porksoda
07-16-2011, 03:41 AM
Email sent

The_Grimy_One
07-16-2011, 03:48 AM
Sent

The_Grimy_One
07-16-2011, 04:12 AM
Ok, so I must be slow, but how'd you guys get it in your sig?

TheUnderFighter
07-16-2011, 05:59 AM
Me and Weenie are gonna promo this **** out of this. And TwistedChild420 if he does it. That dude makes some silly videos.

infamous_e46
07-16-2011, 01:29 PM
did all the tings in email and emailed links back wewt

FLboy4x4
07-16-2011, 03:37 PM
I need some of this for my truck

sleazebagger
07-16-2011, 03:49 PM
Dam!...its a like a chicken bone just fell from the Ethiopian sky up in here!



barely a piece of grissel on it but muffuggas gonna do anything to get some of nothing!

illadelph
07-16-2011, 04:01 PM
Jhow do we write reviews and make a video of it if you don't send it to us first though..?

sleazebagger
07-16-2011, 04:54 PM
well.... nevermind then

jtomsic
07-16-2011, 04:58 PM
u dont do a video till you get picked and receive the product.. it says you have certain amount of time after receiving it to do the video. its worth sending 2 emails and puttin a pic in my sig if i can get a free product that i need anyhow and doin a review if i get it isnt that big of a deal

sleazebagger
07-16-2011, 05:20 PM
From the email:

Every person we select to review AlphaDamp MUST follow through with the following within 2 weeks of getting the product:
> - 1 Youtube videos created and posted on at least 3 forums
> - Written reviews with pics, posted on at least 3 forums
> - Forum Signature anchor links
>
> OPtional things that are appricated, and will help include:
> - Face book blasts
> - Twitter tweets
> - Google +1

or what?!

do you charge a credit card???

Anthony Collova
07-16-2011, 05:22 PM
u dont do a video till you get picked and receive the product.. it says you have certain amount of time after receiving it to do the video. its worth sending 2 emails and puttin a pic in my sig if i can get a free product that i need anyhow and doin a review if i get it isnt that big of a deal

Exactly.
What I am asking for is pretty simple.
If you are interested in winning some AlphaDamp, and you are willing to help us with the promotion side of things, you need to start by:
1. Linking us on facebook at this location:
AlphaDamp.com - CLD Tiles for Vibration & SPL | Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/pages/AlphaDampcom-CLD-Tiles-for-Vibration-SPL/167568873313322)

2. Putting our links or banner in your forum sig.

Once you do these things and show us that you have done then, then you become eligible to win the AlphDamp CLD Tiles
I will be selecting 50 winners out of all the people that qualify.

Every week I will be giving out product on the forums.
If you are not interested in jumping through the hoops, no worries.
This is how I am distributing my 50 boxes of promo material

Ken & Sue have another 50 boxes they are going to give out however they want to. They might not have something as elaborate set up I do, so you could just wait for them to announce their plans if you are not interest in my offer.
Not everyone will be, and I understand that.

ANT

sleazebagger
07-16-2011, 05:29 PM
Exactly.
What I am asking for is pretty simple.
If you are interested in winning some AlphaDamp, and you are willing to help us with the promotion side of things, you need to start by:
1. Linking us on facebook at this location:
AlphaDamp.com - CLD Tiles for Vibration & SPL | Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/pages/AlphaDampcom-CLD-Tiles-for-Vibration-SPL/167568873313322)

2. Putting our links or banner in your forum sig.

Once you do these things and show us that you have done then, then you become eligible to win the AlphDamp CLD Tiles
I will be selecting 50 winners out of all the people that qualify.

Every week I will be giving out product on the forums.
If you are not interested in jumping through the hoops, no worries.
This is how I am distributing my 50 boxes of promo material

Ken & Sue have another 50 boxes they are going to give out however they want to. They might not have something as elaborate set up I do, so you could just wait for them to announce their plans if you are not interest in my offer.
Not everyone will be, and I understand that.

ANT

Please answer this>>>

B]From the email:[/B]

Every person we select to review AlphaDamp MUST follow through with the following within 2 weeks of getting the product:
> - 1 Youtube videos created and posted on at least 3 forums
> - Written reviews with pics, posted on at least 3 forums
> - Forum Signature anchor links
>
> OPtional things that are appricated, and will help include:
> - Face book blasts
> - Twitter tweets
> - Google +1

or what?!

do you charge a credit card???

Anthony Collova
07-16-2011, 05:30 PM
or what?!

do you charge a credit card???

Nope.
Good point though. I just changed the verbiage of the email to be a bit more clear. Two words was all I had to add.

"Every person we select to review AlphaDamp MUST agree to follow through with the following within 2 weeks of getting the product"

There is no way for us to inforce that everyone follows though with their side of the deal, but chances are, if they are wiling to take all the steps we require just to entire, they are willing to follow through.
It is kind of a vetting process.
One thing I learned at Second Skin that there was about a 30% follow through rate with promotional giveaways. If I gace out 10 boxes, only 3 reviews would come back from the 10 people that promised to review it for us.
Now, I am a bit more picky with who I invest in.
I still dobt that 100% of the people will follow through but at least now, I am limiting my risk.

ANT

infamous_e46
07-16-2011, 05:36 PM
man i did everything u asked for and even made a song whats up broseph

sleazebagger
07-16-2011, 05:38 PM
Nope.
Good point though. I just changed the verbiage of the email to be a bit more clear. Two words was all I had to add.

"Every person we select to review AlphaDamp MUST agree to follow through with the following within 2 weeks of getting the product"

There is no way for us to inforce that everyone follows though with their side of the deal, but chances are, if they are wiling to take all the steps we require just to entire, they are willing to follow through.
It is kind of a vetting process.
One thing I learned at Second Skin that there was about a 30% follow through rate with promotional giveaways. If I gace out 10 boxes, only 3 reviews would come back from the 10 people that promised to review it for us.
Now, I am a bit more picky with who I invest in.
I still dobt that 100% of the people will follow through but at least now, I am limiting my risk.

ANT

I'll give it to you Ant, your a good promoter. you have done the numbers but one thing is... there's a product around here thats almost half as cheap and as good if not better then the AD.

I'd say cut your losses and start selling AT. There will be reviews soon that will show how the products match up and the price points will be what kills AD.

infamous_e46
07-16-2011, 05:39 PM
zSHARE - Alpha damp.m4a - Free File Hosting Service | Audio and Video Sharing | Image Uploading | Web storage (http://www.zshare.net/download/92664579351bb6be/)

infamous_e46
07-16-2011, 05:44 PM
i even added you in my sig here
Car Stereo Classifieds - View Profile: el_weenie (http://carstereoclassifieds.org/forum/member.php?u=515)

thats 4 forums

JL Audio
07-16-2011, 05:51 PM
and give ******* jose some so he'll stfu already. You're still a prick though.

Anthony Collova
07-16-2011, 06:07 PM
I'll give it to you Ant, your a good promoter. you have done the numbers but one thing is... there's a product around here thats almost half as cheap and as good if not better then the AD.

I'd say cut your losses and start selling AT. There will be reviews soon that will show how the products match up and the price points will be what kills AD.



I am not worried.

The price you see up right now is retail, and soon we will send out some coupon codes to take 20-30 & 40% off the cost of the product.
I am not sure how you came to the conclusion that a product with a 4 mil foil and 50 mils of butyl is "as good or better than AD" given that our foil is 2.5 time thicker, stronger and has an amazing adhesive. Plus, it is not even out yet. Making a comparison now based on anything other than the specs is just loyalty and fear speaking on behlaf of logic and data.

I know AT has a lot of loyal customers (as they should, dude is doing a great job at marketing his product and making people happy!) but I am not worried.
There is plenty of room in the market for all types of products at all price points.
This is a limited run of material anyhow.
26,600 sq feet of material is being produced (as we speak). Once it is gone, I am out of the game.

I am sure he will do great in the business world though. He is a smart kid and has proven to be very likeable.
I am sure I will be fine too.

ANT

pinoy2o9
07-16-2011, 06:33 PM
Sent an email.

jtomsic
07-16-2011, 06:33 PM
i even added you in my sig here
Car Stereo Classifieds - View Profile: el_weenie (http://carstereoclassifieds.org/forum/member.php?u=515)

thats 4 forums

he said give him a week to pick a winner bro

infamous_e46
07-16-2011, 10:48 PM
isnt on there now. nor will it ever be again. unless you put it there to be removed again.

talk about nut hugging bro you are on 3 forums that i know of now talking crap........defamation lawsuit ?

MisterDeadeye
07-16-2011, 11:04 PM
Do I get a free box for the idiot using the word "manor" in place of "manner", leaving out the word "in" in the first sentence, forgetting a period in the second paragraph, and capitalizing the "P" in "OPtional"? :D

Anthony Collova
07-17-2011, 12:15 AM
Do I get a free box for the idiot using the word "manor" in place of "manner", leaving out the word "in" in the first sentence, forgetting a period in the second paragraph, and capitalizing the "P" in "OPtional"? :D


Thanks for helping me improve things!

MisterDeadeye
07-17-2011, 12:24 AM
Thanks for helping me improve things!

Lolz. You're welcome. Most of the time I point out errors is to help people out, but every so often(as I did in this case), I throw in an insult or two. It's unnecessary, and I have no reason to think you're as bad as some in this topic make you out to be, but I do it to others as well.

Anthony Collova
07-17-2011, 12:54 AM
G G G G









http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20081201204915/uncyclopedia/images/7/75/Grammar_Nazi_Logo.jpg

Buck
07-17-2011, 01:04 AM
Hey Ant, please don't buy this forum, it's cool like it is.

MisterDeadeye
07-17-2011, 01:10 AM
http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20081201204915/uncyclopedia/images/7/75/Grammar_Nazi_Logo.jpg

And I'd wear an armband proudly.

Kangaroux
07-17-2011, 01:22 AM
I am not worried.

The price you see up right now is retail, and soon we will send out some coupon codes to take 20-30 & 40% off the cost of the product.
I am not sure how you came to the conclusion that a product with a 4 mil foil and 50 mils of butyl is "as good or better than AD" given that our foil is 2.5 time thicker, stronger and has an amazing adhesive. Plus, it is not even out yet. Making a comparison now based on anything other than the specs is just loyalty and fear speaking on behlaf of logic and data.

I know AT has a lot of loyal customers (as they should, dude is doing a great job at marketing his product and making people happy!) but I am not worried.
There is plenty of room in the market for all types of products at all price points.
This is a limited run of material anyhow.
26,600 sq feet of material is being produced (as we speak). Once it is gone, I am out of the game.

I am sure he will do great in the business world though. He is a smart kid and has proven to be very likeable.
I am sure I will be fine too.

ANT

Wait a minute...so your having 26k square feet of this stuff made right now, but you want to get some samples out for some feedback and reviews? :facepalm:

Violence.
07-17-2011, 12:20 PM
my complaint is this. he stated this is an old product. meaning SPL tiles second skin wanted nothing to do with. SPL tiles failed due to the adhesive not being able to support the tiles due to there weight. the thick foil and all was to much to hold up. now he has this old product that was not sold, and hes selling it again at a even HIGHER price then before. since the first run he sold lower then his cost and took a hit to save himself form losing all his money.

was a poor product then, and still will be. now hes just promising people free product so they promote it so he can sell it to get his money back. incredibly shady buisness practice.

-01limited-
07-17-2011, 12:42 PM
:popcorn:

Anthony Collova
07-17-2011, 01:48 PM
Wait a minute...so your having 26k square feet of this stuff made right now, but you want to get some samples out for some feedback and reviews? :facepalm:

I ma producing 26,600 right now.
The new owners of Second Skin, should they want to produce more certianly can. If they need help with that, I would offer my assistance.
As of right now though 26,600 sq feet is all we are making on this run.




my complaint is this. he stated this is an old product. meaning SPL tiles second skin wanted nothing to do with. SPL tiles failed due to the adhesive not being able to support the tiles due to there weight. the thick foil and all was to much to hold up. now he has this old product that was not sold, and hes selling it again at a even HIGHER price then before. since the first run he sold lower then his cost and took a hit to save himself form losing all his money.


This problem with the B-stock tiles was not that they were too heavy.
It was with the adhesive.
First, it was made sligtlyk thinner, that was an issue, but more importnaty to much filler was used and there was some seperation issues. The manufacturer we used to produce the butyl on that batch screwed up and we only realized it after the last batch was produced. So we had to b-stock everything.
If the product weighed 5 times as much it still should have held up. The problem was with the formulation, not with the weight.

This foil is suppliied from a different manufacture and has a different temper and finish.
The butyl is formulated by a different chemical company and lead formulator, and is being produced from raw material sourced from different suppliers and mixed in a different plant by a different company.
Making the assumption that this is the same exact thing is misguided.
If you like. I'll send you a free box myself and you can play with the stuff.I'll even pick up shipping.
Just PM me with your address.
(this offer is for violence only guys)


ANT

Pborcich
07-17-2011, 02:03 PM
**** ant Nice moderation on here...
You are the only person ive ever met that cant take even the slighest bit of negativity towards your product...
You try and hide it....
then u tryand play it off like it never happened
So far majority of people dont want u here ripping people off again
Taking criticism is part of owning a company and selling a product

whitedragon551
07-17-2011, 02:28 PM
So let me get this straight?

Ant kicks another vendor off his site because he couldn't handle the competition.

Then joins the site that the guy who he kicked off had to join because he was kicked off for doing what this guy is doing right now!

This is douchebaggery of epic proportions!


Why did Goob let this fly!?

Caraudio.com is a separate entity. It has nothing to do with SS or AT. Any vendor who wishes can participate. We have absolutely nothing to do with what goes on behind the scenes between two separate companies. To suggest we do is ignorant.


In case anybody didnt know MOT AKA MikeofTulsa is Ants butt buddy and pulls strings for him.

I cant confirm or deny this as I dont have a clue. I dont think Ive ever seen MOT mention SS though.

JL Audio
07-17-2011, 02:30 PM
Caraudio.com is a separate entity..

Thank Fvck for that.

whitedragon551
07-17-2011, 02:31 PM
this is a good point but what we have seen so far... maybe it would be wise to rethink this addition... idk?

Why would we limit who can advertise with us? Then anyone with a competitor would ask that we remove another competitor.

sleazebagger
07-17-2011, 02:36 PM
Why would we limit who can advertise with us? Then anyone with a competitor would ask that we remove another competitor.

I definitely agree there... that's just good business practice but given the history of BS going on here it doesn't seem right.

thats all from me:(

honkyg
07-17-2011, 02:39 PM
Ant, I hope that someday you find the right tranny to fulfill your asphyxiation fetish and it ties the rope too tight for you to survive,.. then I might consider buying your alpha dump just to video myself pissing on it,.. id buy it now, but id be more comfortable knowing that my money is being spent on the more important things, like your burial expenses.

bubbagumper6
07-17-2011, 02:50 PM
Nice, censorship paid for by Ant.

honkyg
07-17-2011, 04:18 PM
nice sig, homie.

thevic24
07-17-2011, 04:32 PM
Time to reap what you have sown, Ant.
How come it only says that you have only 1 post?

SPLC
07-17-2011, 04:46 PM
How come it only says that you have only 1 post?

Some feg has deleted 1800 of my post and 20 thanks today. I know who it is though.

whitedragon551
07-17-2011, 04:47 PM
Some feg has deleted 1800 of my post and 20 thanks today. I know who it is though.

Who is it? I dont even know who it is.

jtomsic
07-17-2011, 05:16 PM
why is none of the pages in this thread or bucks theft thread opening for me this is annoying

Anthony Collova
07-17-2011, 05:19 PM
Time to reap what you have sown, Ant.


I have been for many years, and day after day, I continue to grow and prosper dispite the children and trolls that dislike me on this forum.

thevic24
07-17-2011, 05:22 PM
I have been for many years, and day after day, I continue to grow and prosper dispite the children and trolls that dislike me on this forum.
I think its more than just kids and trolls....:fyi:

Anthony Collova
07-17-2011, 05:27 PM
I think its more than just kids and trolls....:fyi:

You are correct.. I forgot to include little girls and asshats.

MisterDeadeye
07-17-2011, 05:29 PM
Why does everyone(most of the people here) hate you?

SPLC
07-17-2011, 05:33 PM
You are correct.. I forgot to include little girls and asshats.

That would have been super funny had it not come from an a$$hat that just so happens to be a little girl.

Look at CACO's traffic now and compared it to before you bought it. Nearly half of what it was and 75% of the core/best members are gone never to return. What says you to that?

Anthony Collova
07-17-2011, 05:40 PM
Mostly there are about 5-10 guys that have legit gripes with me stemming from long ago,
The others are bandwagon friends and sheetp that join in on the fun.
Most are guys that were banned on DIYMA, ROE and CACO.. All 3 forusm I bought.
They have been holding grudges for a long time, and do their best to hurt my reputation any chance they get.
They make it seem like the entire internet world hates me, which might be the case if you never left this site, or this thread, but these 10 guys out of it, remove they various alternate ego accounts and fake user names, and really there are only a few that dislike me for real honest reason. The others are just ee-thug followers that have nothign better to do. The only reason it seems as though there are so many, is becuase once they start in with the trolling and bashing, nobody else posts, and they take over the thread. Happens every time.. Predictable to say the least.
They have their reason, and I am not going to win them over. I really don't care to. It is just unfortunate they everything I say or do it twisted in some way or another.
Someone makes an insult on my forum or sub-forum in an attempt to hurt my business, so I delete the trolls threads, and catch hell for it..
In reality, if I owned a retail shop and some monkey came in throwing **** all over the place, he would be asked to leave, and/or removed.
No different here.. Once they leave, they scatter to the other forums where they I have no control over what they say or do, and turn the issue around. pointinig out their inflated and outrageous side of things.
Perfect example? This thread. All I did was offer free stuff.
Instead of allowing it to be, and letting other people win free stuff, they had to try to drag it down and smash me.
No worries though. I am on top of the world. My life is amazing, and what a few dip ships think of me, and try to do to me really doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things.
I am confident in myself and love my life. No amount of trolling be jealous idiots will take that away.

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.urlesque.com/media/2010/05/hatereagle.jpg

infamous_e46
07-17-2011, 05:42 PM
:graduate: unban me on caco ant i dont troll hard no more

Anthony Collova
07-17-2011, 05:44 PM
That would have been super funny had it not come from an a$$hat that just so happens to be a little girl.

Look at CACO's traffic now and compared it to before you bought it. Nearly half of what it was and 75% of the core/best members are gone never to return. What says you to that?

I'd say your math is off, and your attempt to get under my skin and expose me as some sort of devil has failed due to your emotional ammunition being deflected by my imperical data.

Bounce rate is down.
Time spent on site per user is up,
Uniqe visits are up, and the site is more stable and faster than ever!

What does that say to me? Says is I am doing things right brochacho..

(btw, 34 average new users sign up every day compared to 15 when it was owned by tthe previous dude)

Just sayin'

ANT

Suicide Bobb
07-18-2011, 01:56 AM
How's this? Check out my profile btw :)

Kangaroux
07-18-2011, 05:41 AM
How's this? Check out my profile btw :)

Out of all the people I figured you would be the least to go off nuthugging. *shrug*

JL Audio
07-18-2011, 06:09 AM
I was thinking the same thing. Lol
Honestly though.. I give ant any hell I can without real personal reason. I do wish roe was like it used to be when shon owned it but apart from that... No real reason to be as negative as I am. It depends on how he's coming off to people that upsets me more than anything. If you're a business person. Be a business person.. A professional respectable person. Blah I'm up too early.

jtomsic
07-18-2011, 10:53 AM
this thread went from being a good idea, members getting free stuff to a hate fest because of problems from a different forum.. if u guys want to argue u should take it to pm's the rest of us could give two fucks about your personal issues from a different site.. your just going to push away vendors from this site with this bs.

jtomsic
07-18-2011, 11:24 AM
Really has nothing to do with CAWCO. More like putting the truth out about a shady seller. I can see by your sig you are just huggin nutz for some free product. You really are a free thinker HUH?

Also the product he is giving away is 2 years old and most of us already know that deadener has a shelf life.

nut huggin? nah i dont even know him but if i can get something for free i will take it for sure.. your just butt hurt cause he banned u after he bought the site.. i saw ur site.. u got a hard-on for him now and try and do everything you can to make him look bad...but your making yourself look like a fool in the process ...get a life its the internet you got banned...big whoop ...go to a different site.

jtomsic
07-18-2011, 11:55 AM
You really are shallow huh? Everything I have is REAL proof of HIM, making HIMSELF look bad. Not a single thing I have posted or provided screenshots of has been faked or twisted.

I was a MOD on caco, sport and I QUIT cawco way before my ban. Even long after my ban I was still able to get all the information needed to prove exactly what Pissant tries to bury. I still go to cawco anytime I need to get more information on the subject.

As far as my site goes I know for a fact that you have seen only a small percentage because most areas are for members only.

The sweatty ballz in your had brah, go wash em...
last part makes no sense first off...shallow? yah i guess if by shallow u mean not giving 2 shits why u have a woody for him then yes.. but how are u any better than him your doing the same **** by spying into his moderator backroom. like i said u got banned, now u got a hard on for the dude and NO ONE cares..you serve no purpose on this site other than being a ********...honestly goto ur site for "members only and stay there. your annoying as ****...and everything you post is either about ant/caco or some stupid insult to someone...grow up dude. get a life.

jtomsic
07-18-2011, 11:56 AM
I figure the biggest general grip people would have about Ant is the PM reading what was done on diyma. Going through PM's to get info for whatever reason he had at the moment.

hows that any different than what coma_toast is doing by spying into ants backroom and making a site to post what they talk about?

Buck
07-18-2011, 11:58 AM
I figure the biggest general grip people would have about Ant is the PM reading what was done on diyma. Going through PM's to get info for whatever reason he had at the moment.

He read PM's on caco too.

ANT, we might all like you if you didn't brag about being rich. See, that really doesn't impress any of us. "Well ya, like I'm so cool because I retired at 35 or whatever and I make a lot more money than you guys so **** on my **** and hug on my nuts." If that is how you respond to people, then that shows your personality. For your sake, by the way you talk to people, I think it would be better to do things differently so you have more respect. Plus, there's no way you can be happy with yourself if you think riches are the only way to be successful in life. There's a lot more to life than that. So, based on answers you've given to people who hated on you, I think you are a pretty shallow person that really isn't as cool as you think you are.

jtomsic
07-18-2011, 12:00 PM
i dont even goto caco or any of those sites and im tired of hearing about all this ****..its like hs girls. the dude has done nothing wrong on ca.com and paid to be a vendor he shouldn't be harassed for offering to give away free product by people who are butt hurt from a different forum even if he was wrong on that forum..

Buck
07-18-2011, 12:06 PM
i dont even goto caco or any of those sites and im tired of hearing about all this ****..its like hs girls. the dude has done nothing wrong on ca.com and paid to be a vendor he shouldn't be harassed for offering to give away free product by people who are butt hurt from a different forum even if he was wrong on that forum..

I'm not harassing him because he's given away free product, I'm harassing him because of **** he does and says, like in my previous post.

SPLC
07-18-2011, 12:07 PM
hows that any different than what coma_toast is doing by spying into ants backroom and making a site to post what they talk about?

The difference would be that I didn't have to do anything like he did. The site was messed up and allowed not just me but about 30 other members to see what was going on back there in the staff section. I was just quicker at saving what I saw. It was actually a ton of work and I have many hours in it. I did it for no other reason than to expose him for what he is. I care about the audio community and I don't take lightly to shady little scumbags ruining it.

Buck
07-18-2011, 12:10 PM
Can ANT even install a radio?

jtomsic
07-18-2011, 12:12 PM
what has he done that is so shady other than banning a few people from a few sites? ive never heard of him rippin aynbody off

pieper88
07-18-2011, 12:20 PM
rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble,

MiX
07-18-2011, 12:22 PM
Lulz ITT

sobe3yourself.
07-18-2011, 12:23 PM
stupid, irrelevant, stored up hatred ITT

bubbagumper6
07-18-2011, 12:24 PM
what has he done that is so shady other than banning a few people from a few sites? ive never heard of him rippin aynbody off

Are you being intentionally thick or are you just having trouble with your reading comprehension skills today? The dude bought up as many audio forums as he could, then started putting the hurt down on anyone who doesn't like him (I've never seen Goob delete posts that were targeting him) and started reading pm's. He's also shown himself to be immature and terribly unprofessional. He's like a child in a playground with too much money, he throws it around then expects us to bow at his feet.

I'm still wondering how this can be considered a "new" product since Don has been selling CLD tiles for, oh I don't know...forever

bubbagumper6
07-18-2011, 12:25 PM
Hey if you honestly like the guy then feel free to defend him, but don't just sit there and say "Well I haven't the slightest idea who this guy is or what he's done but I think you guys are being too harsh on him."

TurdFergueson2
07-18-2011, 12:32 PM
what has he done that is so shady other than banning a few people from a few sites? ive never heard of him rippin aynbody off

It's really not worth trying to explain it to you. I hope you do all that you can to get the word out about the Alphadamp. And I hope in return that you are compensated accordingly for it.

jtomsic
07-18-2011, 12:33 PM
Hey if you honestly like the guy then feel free to defend him, but don't just sit there and say "Well I haven't the slightest idea who this guy is or what he's done but I think you guys are being too harsh on him."

i know who he is i was here years before you when he joined here after startin secondksin..and like i said i never heard of him rippin anybody off and apparently he hasnt so hes not hurting me none and the only people he has hurt are people who obviously got banned for something by him and are butt hurt... but seeing as how the same people attacking him are the same people i see being assholes constantly to everyone on this site(excluding buck) i would say most bans were probably deserved for one reason or another therefore could give 2 shits about why they dont like him. also..they are HIS sites..he can do whatever he wants with them...he paid for them.

jtomsic
07-18-2011, 12:35 PM
It's really not worth trying to explain it to you. I hope you do all that you can to get the word out about the Alphadamp. And I hope in return that you are compensated accordingly for it.

i'm giving it a week..then im ordering some deadner if i dont win any.. i was suppose to order deadner already but my stepdad passed away and had to pay for a funeral 2 weeks ago so i got set back.

jtomsic
07-18-2011, 12:37 PM
..so just so im clear..the guy hasnt not gave anybody what they paid for or taken someones money in any type of way...the only thing he did was ban people from the site he paid money for???? thats all im getting from you guys about why he is such a terrible person...

sobe3yourself.
07-18-2011, 12:37 PM
This is just like the bob saget days of old. this should just be closed and forgotten about

Buck
07-18-2011, 12:39 PM
I mean ANT, I like you and don't like you. You are right, you sure as hell run a lot of good/popular sights and really have contributed to the car audio community, but if you just approached people in a more civil and respectful manner then I think your sales/popularity/respect would increase by a lot. It just seems unethical to me to insult potential buyers and clients from a business standpoint. I mean I think you and Steve Meade have the same problem. Get off your high horse and just be cool with people. That in itself will help you a lot, and in all honesty I think will make you feel better about what you are doing.

pieper88
07-18-2011, 12:40 PM
..so just so im clear..the guy hasnt not gave anybody what they paid for or taken someones money in any type of way...the only thing he did was ban people from the site he paid money for???? thats all im getting from you guys about why he is such a terrible person...

You really are reading what you want to read out of everything that has been said aren't you.

jtomsic
07-18-2011, 12:42 PM
You really are reading what you want to read out of everything that has been said aren't you.

well then tell me what has he done that makes him the devil other than run his site he owns the way he wants to? its his site if he wants to ban everybody off the **** thing he can he paid for that right. i honestly dont see why there is so much hatred over something so stupid?

Buck
07-18-2011, 12:43 PM
well then tell me what has he done that makes him the devil other than run his site he owns the way he wants to? its his site if he wants to ban everybody off the **** thing he can he paid for that right. i honestly dont see why there is so much hatred over something so stupid?

I agree, he owns the site(s), but you are missing the main point.

TurdFergueson2
07-18-2011, 12:44 PM
well then tell me what has he done that makes him the devil other than run his site he owns the way he wants to? its his site if he wants to ban everybody off the **** thing he can he paid for that right. i honestly dont see why there is so much hatred over something so stupid?

you should just PM the ones you see with the biggest gripes. That way it can be explained to you without getting deleted. Being that he has vendor space here, he can delete anything he wants from this section.

SPLC
07-18-2011, 12:45 PM
@ jtomsic

What about the banning of AudioTechnix, he was saying something about how he has a non-compete clause to abide by but then allows other deadener companys on?

What about him slandering Patrick Simmons by saying the reading of PM's was all him and his mods? I know for a fact that is not true.

Maybe you should go read through the evidence yourself and try real hard to grasp some of it, as not to look like just a big nutthugger.

jtomsic
07-18-2011, 12:45 PM
I agree, he owns the site(s), but you are missing the main point.

i dont think i am.. i think you guys are, you enjoy the site and go to it for enjoyment/hobby, but its his site and he can do whatever he **** well pleases with it at the end of the day hes the one who paid money for the thing, he pays to keep the site up and running...its his..

sobe3yourself.
07-18-2011, 12:46 PM
okay, we get it. This guy is an A-hole who simply gets rid of anyone who doesnt like him. He doesnt have that power here.

Nobody likes how he brags about all his monies and he should really stop that. it doesnt get you anywhere. my dad is a multi millionaire and i will never have to work a day in my life. knowing how to be humble about it is the key.

jtomsic
07-18-2011, 12:47 PM
@ jtomsic

What about the banning of AudioTechnix, he was saying something about how he has a non-compete clause to abide by but then allows other deadener companys on?

What about him slandering Patrick Simmons by saying the reading of PM's was all him and his mods? I know for a fact that is not true.

Maybe you should go read through the evidence yourself and try real hard to grasp some of it, as not to look like just a big nutthugger.
not nut huggin, just think its unfair for 10 people to attack one guy for something so fuckin stupid..heres an idea...get a life bro? its the fuckin internet..he bought the site and did what he wanted with it..you have no say in it either way...now ur banned from the site for being an asshat if the site meant so much that u still have a ****** this long after maybe you should have bought it since u retired at 29

bubbagumper6
07-18-2011, 12:48 PM
i know who he is i was here years before you when he joined here after startin secondksin..and like i said i never heard of him rippin anybody off and apparently he hasnt so hes not hurting me none and the only people he has hurt are people who obviously got banned for something by him and are butt hurt... but seeing as how the same people attacking him are the same people i see being assholes constantly to everyone on this site(excluding buck) i would say most bans were probably deserved for one reason or another therefore could give 2 shits about why they dont like him. also..they are HIS sites..he can do whatever he wants with them...he paid for them.

lol, so I guess your just that dense!

pieper88
07-18-2011, 12:49 PM
Ok, but if I have a product I like to use but I come to find out they are using unethical practices in order to put that product in the market place then I will stop using the product and spread the word of what the company is doing. Thats where I'm coming from the on the deal. Thats my view. If you want to put a blind eye thats fine but I won't.

SPLC
07-18-2011, 12:49 PM
you should just PM the ones you see with the biggest gripes. That way it can be explained to you without getting deleted. Being that he has vendor space here, he can delete anything he wants from this section.

They have deleted every single post of mine across CA.com in an attempt to hide my sig. That is why my site kills the rest in terms of fairness. No mods abusing power and they cant be bought off.

If they return my post I will become a supporting vendor but not until then.

indytrucks
07-18-2011, 12:50 PM
..so just so im clear..the guy hasnt not gave anybody what they paid for or taken someones money in any type of way...the only thing he did was ban people from the site he paid money for???? thats all im getting from you guys about why he is such a terrible person...

He hasn't paid **** for that site either. He did a charge back on the credit card. He is shady.

bubbagumper6
07-18-2011, 12:52 PM
They have deleted every single post of mine across CA.com in an attempt to hide my sig. That is why my site kills the rest in terms of fairness. No mods abusing power and they cant be bought off.

If they return my post I will become a supporting vendor but not until then.

Which Mod is doing it? Do you know?

jtomsic
07-18-2011, 12:52 PM
lol, so I guess your just that dense!

i guess? and your just that big of an *******? thats what ive gotten from you so far in the past. so cool.

bubbagumper6
07-18-2011, 12:53 PM
i guess? and your just that big of an *******? thats what ive gotten from you so far in the past. so cool.

Well you said it yourself brah, it's just the internet, your opinion of me matters about as much as my opinion of you, not diddly.

SPLC
07-18-2011, 12:54 PM
not nut huggin, just think its unfair for 10 people to attack one guy for something so fuckin stupid..heres an idea...get a life bro? its the fuckin internet..he bought the site and did what he wanted with it..you have no say in it either way...now ur banned from the site for being an asshat if the site meant so much that u still have a ****** this long after maybe you should have bought it since u retired at 29

Yep you really are an idiot it seems. I didnt get banned for any reason other than pissant reading PM's. it also seems you may be butthurt because I denied your registration on SPLC. For good reason too as prove by your uneducated baseless rants.

BTW I did almost buy caco but I am glad I didnt because the site I built kicks its *** in terms of honesty, intgrity and epicness. Money means nothing to me man, ask around.

sleazebagger
07-18-2011, 12:54 PM
I mean ANT, I like you and don't like you. You are right, you sure as hell run a lot of good/popular sights and really have contributed to the car audio community, but if you just approached people in a more civil and respectful manner then I think your sales/popularity/respect would increase by a lot. It just seems unethical to me to insult potential buyers and clients from a business standpoint. I mean I think you and Steve Meade have the same problem. Get off your high horse and just be cool with people. That in itself will help you a lot, and in all honesty I think will make you feel better about what you are doing.

This is a nice thought but if there's one thing I've learned about people in my 30 years on this planet is that once a scumbag always a scumbag... Unless one has a spiritual change of epic proportions.

And I highly doubt that's the case here

jtomsic
07-18-2011, 12:55 PM
Yep you really are an idiot it seems. I didnt get banned for any reason other than pissant reading PM's. it also seems you may be butthurt because I denied your registration on SPLC. For good reason too as prove by your uneducated baseless rants.

BTW I did almost buy caco but I am glad I didnt because the site I built kicks its *** in terms of honesty, intgrity and epicness. Money means nothing to me man, ask around.
i never registered? so good try. have no reason to even want to.. i goto one site for caraudio...that being this one...

SPLC
07-18-2011, 12:55 PM
Which Mod is doing it? Do you know?

MOT for sure and perhaps Audioholic is holding his had all the while. Paid by pissant I'm guessing.

indytrucks
07-18-2011, 12:56 PM
They have deleted every single post of mine across CA.com in an attempt to hide my sig. That is why my site kills the rest in terms of fairness. No mods abusing power and they cant be bought off.

If they return my post I will become a supporting vendor but not until then.
Says who? :suave:

indytrucks
07-18-2011, 01:03 PM
Your fired!
Drats :(


I WAS ANT ALL ALONG!!!!! Bahahahhahahaha.

Anthony Collova
07-18-2011, 01:17 PM
I mean ANT, I like you and don't like you. You are right, you sure as hell run a lot of good/popular sights and really have contributed to the car audio community, but if you just approached people in a more civil and respectful manner then I think your sales/popularity/respect would increase by a lot. It just seems unethical to me to insult potential buyers and clients from a business standpoint. I mean I think you and Steve Meade have the same problem. Get off your high horse and just be cool with people. That in itself will help you a lot, and in all honesty I think will make you feel better about what you are doing.

Understood.
I tend to react sometimes and go emo on people.
I'll approach my rebuttles with more humility, and in general will try not to reply to anyone that is only stirring the pot.
This is a giveaway thread. Anyone here for the giveaway for AlphaDamp is welcome.
Any other pot strirring, insulting, trolling replies will be deleted.

But from now on, I'll do my best to take your advice.
ANT

MiX
07-18-2011, 01:24 PM
i still support you ant, even though you left me banned on caco

alphadamp FTW

hahahahahahaha

Pborcich
07-18-2011, 01:25 PM
MiX as you stated on CSCO.... You really only support him until you have to pay for it.
"you only have free deadner in your car"

MiX
07-18-2011, 01:29 PM
and your point???

im not butthurt because he is giving away free deadener...

and FWIW i never got any free deadener from ANT anyway.

MWCA FTW

and if you are going to quote me, at least do it in the right fashion and not make up whatever you thought i was saying...

Pborcich
07-18-2011, 01:42 PM
See thats the main difference between us MiX
I have principle & Integrity
I would never take a product just because its free

MiX
07-18-2011, 02:10 PM
anybody who put any type of information like that in PMs is a douche

seems like everyone is mad because daddy pat sold the site and ant changed it. what was daddy pat doing with the "supporting members" money?

having team doa orgys with TNJ??

bubbagumper6
07-18-2011, 02:35 PM
MOT for sure and perhaps Audioholic is holding his had all the while. Paid by pissant I'm guessing.

I really doubt Holic had anything to do with it....do you have any proof it's MOT or do you just suspect him?

-01limited-
07-18-2011, 03:13 PM
I really doubt Holic had anything to do with it....do you have any proof it's MOT or do you just suspect him?

Whoever it is it sure is sad that one of the mods deleted that many of his posts for whatever reason. I thought this forum was different from the others:crap:

Suicide Bobb
07-18-2011, 05:04 PM
Holic/Dragon/MoT/Denim should deal out the ban hammer for those posting off-topic **** outside of the thunderdome, regardless of the reason.

bubbagumper6
07-18-2011, 06:18 PM
Whoever it is it sure is sad that one of the mods deleted that many of his posts for whatever reason. I thought this forum was different from the others:crap:

Agreed, that's why I wanted to know who it was.

whitedragon551
07-18-2011, 06:20 PM
MOT for sure and perhaps Audioholic is holding his had all the while. Paid by pissant I'm guessing.

I doubt its anyone to be honest. I can see your older posts all the way back to 2009. Maybe someone changed the count in the admin panel.

bubbagumper6
07-18-2011, 06:22 PM
I doubt its anyone to be honest. I can see your older posts all the way back to 2009. Maybe someone changed the count in the admin panel.

You guys can edit our post counts? Why on earth would the moderators need that ability...

whitedragon551
07-18-2011, 06:23 PM
You guys can edit our post counts? Why on earth would the moderators need that ability...

We can change the number yes. I thought about making mine 99,999 to outpost LACRX, but then he went on a hiatus.

grimreper912003
07-18-2011, 06:27 PM
Can we advertise in our sig now?

whitedragon551
07-18-2011, 06:28 PM
Can we advertise in our sig now?

Only vendors can. The way AH, Tommy, and myself understand it is that unless your a vendor you cant advertise in your sigs. That includes advertising for vendors.

indytrucks
07-18-2011, 06:38 PM
Only vendors can. The way AH, Tommy, and myself understand it is that unless your a vendor you cant advertise in your sigs. That includes advertising for vendors.

Then why is it not only being allowed but encouraged? JW.

whitedragon551
07-18-2011, 06:39 PM
Then why is it not only being allowed but encouraged? JW.

I dont remember encouraging anything. There is alot of shiz going on outside the dome. Kind of hard to keep up on it all. If you see something report it and Ill do my best to get to it as fast as I can.

SPLC
07-18-2011, 06:58 PM
Im done in here and will be sticking to the dome as usual. My post issue is really sad though.

whitedragon551
07-18-2011, 06:59 PM
Im done in here and will be sticking to the dome as usual. My post issue is really sad though.

Do you know what it was before?

indytrucks
07-18-2011, 07:11 PM
Well by this "company" telling people to add it to their sig I see that as encouraging it. Since they are a vendor here and no staff have told them not to encourage people to do it here.

whitedragon551
07-18-2011, 07:14 PM
Well by this "company" telling people to add it to their sig I see that as encouraging it. Since they are a vendor here and no staff have told them not to encourage people to do it here.

Im already correcting sigs.

RAM_Designs
07-18-2011, 07:26 PM
Do you know what it was before?

It was around 4600 when I saw it the other day.

tommyk90
07-18-2011, 07:38 PM
Well by this "company" telling people to add it to their sig I see that as encouraging it. Since they are a vendor here and no staff have told them not to encourage people to do it here.

I don't think Ant did anything intentionally against the rules.

Not only is this "no advertising in sigs" rule fairly new (July 5th), it's not exactly worded the best way. So it's entirely possible that A) Ant didn't see this new rule and/or B) He interpreted it as others can advertise in their sigs since he is a paying vendor.

We are working on getting some clarifications.

SPLC
07-18-2011, 08:08 PM
Do you know what it was before?

It was about 1800.

whitedragon551
07-18-2011, 08:11 PM
It was about 1800.

For some reason it wont stick when I edit it. Ill let Goob know.

SPLC
07-18-2011, 08:13 PM
For some reason it wont stick when I edit it. Ill let Goob know.

Thanks man. I could watch your sig all day....

Suicide Bobb
07-18-2011, 08:18 PM
Alphadamp :fyi:

loudmofo
07-18-2011, 08:29 PM
check me out and how i flex ‪loudmofo's crazy explorer 6 15s bass flex on 20,000 watts‬‏ - YouTube (http://youtu.be/E_vwscvcQ-Q) i may need some please help mr.ant

jtomsic
07-18-2011, 08:30 PM
Alphadamp :fyi:
lol love your sig bro.

bubbagumper6
07-18-2011, 10:40 PM
lawl, Ant deleting a mod's post...at least he's not bias in his censorship?

sleazebagger
07-18-2011, 10:44 PM
lawl, ant deleting a mod's post...at least he's not bias in his censorship?

lmao

Bad4health
07-19-2011, 05:03 AM
my pic in my sig is gone now. what i wanna kno is how is one of the stipulations of the rules to enter is against most of the forums rules? and why arent all sigs with "audio company names" banned or removed. nobody said anything when i had DD or cadence and beyma in my sig but now that it was alphadamp oh NOWWWWW its a problem. people wanna brag about what they have and thats what sigs are for. some users on here i only kno because of their sig.

Suicide Bobb
07-19-2011, 05:12 AM
my pic in my sig is gone now. what i wanna kno is how is one of the stipulations of the rules to enter is against most of the forums rules? and why arent all sigs with "audio company names" banned or removed. nobody said anything when i had DD or cadence and beyma in my sig but now that it was alphadamp oh NOWWWWW its a problem. people wanna brag about what they have and thats what sigs are for. some users on here i only kno because of their sig.

Hmmm, you make a compelling statement. It would follow then that the name of any third party company of any sort whose name appears in a sig is a violation of the terms and conditions. This is obviously waaaaay out of line, something I'm fairly certain even Goob himself would not want.

Here is how things should be: No links to third party companies in your sig. This means no "www.*****.com", no clickable thumbnails, etc. that point directly towards a third party company. An indirect connection would be allowed, say a link to a video of your system, where somewhere in that link is another link to a given third party company. Malleability of said exclusion would be at the discretion of the moderators.

Mods, do you agree?

ANT: I apologize for the partial thread jack. I think we both understand that it is for the potential positive outcome of what you were seeking when you made this thread.

Bad4health
07-19-2011, 06:28 AM
im def stealing most of your sig lol thanks bro.

Mitch86
07-19-2011, 08:25 AM
Its right there in the rules people...

Bettr n' Revrse
07-19-2011, 08:42 AM
Huh

Suicide Bobb
07-19-2011, 12:47 PM
im def stealing most of your sig lol thanks bro.

It's alright, because I changed it. BTW, yours was deleted.

98AckCL23
07-19-2011, 01:00 PM
Does it not bother you guys that you're promoting a product that you have absolutely no experience with? Hell, that no one has any experience with? You're pumping up something that has no reason to receive such praise...yet. It's like people saying "DC ftw!" when they haven't even used/heard a dc product. But at least they're getting their ammunition from someone who has used the product, not just from the owner who is trying to hype up something that isn't even out yet, using the forum members for his own personal gain by promising(possibly) a sliver of free sound deadener.

That's kinda something ain't it. Also funny how this product is still allowed on CACO, while another deadener company was told to leave due to some form of 2 year long No Compete clause in a contract when a certain individual "sold" a certain company... Hmm, it's all so clear and the business practices are all so legitimate it's not even funny... :rolleyes:

-01limited-
07-19-2011, 01:15 PM
It's alright, because I changed it. BTW, yours was deleted.

The difference is when people are listing what they run, like in my sig its more of showing off your stuff.

When you just stick a few images in your sig like you have done its more or less advertising that product.

I dont know how to explain it more in depth but its clear to see you're posting images as to advertise the alpha damp and just putting the amp in there to prove a point.


I've not once seen someone put an add banner for each little product they're running, you just see them name it off.

I guess what I'm sayin is if you had everything of your system listed and you wanted to list it out say like this

sub: blalkbklj
amp: a;lkjg;klj
front stage: ;kjdf;lkj
wiring: ;lkdj;lkja
sound deadner: alpha damp

then yeah you could get away with that. But you're just trying to bend the rules as much as you can.

Suicide Bobb
07-19-2011, 01:26 PM
The difference is when people are listing what they run, like in my sig its more of showing off your stuff.

When you just stick a few images in your sig like you have done its more or less advertising that product.

I dont know how to explain it more in depth but its clear to see you're posting images as to advertise the alpha damp and just putting the amp in there to prove a point.


I've not once seen someone put an add banner for each little product they're running, you just see them name it off.

I guess what I'm sayin is if you had everything of your system listed and you wanted to list it out say like this

sub: blalkbklj
amp: a;lkjg;klj
front stage: ;kjdf;lkj
wiring: ;lkdj;lkja
sound deadner: alpha damp

then yeah you could get away with that. But you're just trying to bend the rules as much as you can.

If you can find a definition of advertising that proves my signature is such, I will remove it. There is no difference in a picture of an Alphadamp banner and a picture of my amp. Both are pictures of products that I may/may not run, and may/may not like. My sig got removed because I mentioned the WORD Alphadamp in it. It would thus follow that your sig is out of line too for mentioning Jeep, Mach 5, Hifonics, and Knu solely with text.

In other words, the assumption that Alphadamp in my banner is a form of advertising relative to this thread is just that, an assumption. And as we know, "To assume makes an *** out of u and me". If I cannot post a picture relative to a product that I may/may not like that doesn't contain a hyperlink or a static link, then NOBODY should be allowed to.

-01limited-
07-19-2011, 01:33 PM
If you can find a definition of advertising that proves my signature is such, I will remove it. There is no difference in a picture of an Alphadamp banner and a picture of my amp. Both are pictures of products that I may/may not run, and may/may not like. My sig got removed because I mentioned the WORD Alphadamp in it. It would thus follow that your sig is out of line too for mentioning Jeep, Mach 5, Hifonics, and Knu solely with text.

In other words, the assumption that Alphadamp in my banner is a form of advertising relative to this thread is just that, an assumption. And as we know, "To assume makes an *** out of u and me". If I cannot post a picture relative to a product that I may/may not like that doesn't contain a hyperlink or a static link, then NOBODY should be allowed to.

I'm just saying. From the ~year I've been here you've been a good contributing member. I wouldnt burn any bridges to a place you've been good to and thats been good to you over something like this.

Suicide Bobb
07-19-2011, 01:39 PM
I'm just saying. From the ~year I've been here you've been a good contributing member. I wouldnt burn any bridges to a place you've been good to and thats been good to you over something like this.

Thanks. But I've always been one to stand up for injustice in any instance on this site. I'm not just going to sit back and watch the rules get broken. I am not violating the ToS, I am being stripped of my rights because of either a misunderstanding or a poor assumption. If it means some bridges get broken, oh well. I'm not scared.

I'm only making a point, hopefully one that the mods understand not as rebellious. There is a evident flaw in the moderation of signatures at the moment, I'm hoping that they notice it and either change the rules so what they are doing is just or leave our signatures alone. The mods aren't perfect, I'm not insulting their intelligence (and I'm not pointing fingers at any certain moderator, period). Everyone makes mistakes.

-01limited-
07-19-2011, 01:40 PM
Thanks. But I've always been one to stand up for injustice in any instance on this site. I'm not just going to sit back and watch the rules get broken. I am not violating the ToS, I am being stripped of my rights because of either a misunderstanding or a poor assumption. If it means some bridges get broken, oh well. I'm not scared.

I mean I get both sides of the argument and get that theres more to this whole situation than just saying something about a product in your sig. Its sad, but what are ya gonna do when its a private site and they can do what they want.

Suicide Bobb
07-19-2011, 01:46 PM
I mean I get both sides of the argument and get that theres more to this whole situation than just saying something about a product in your sig. Its sad, but what are ya gonna do when its a private site and they can do what they want.

Sure, they can do what they want. It's not my site, it's Goob's. But if I see moderation get personal or unjust, I'm not going to shy away and act like it didn't happen. That's why I'm doing what I'm doing.

Btw, I made a ninja edit in my previous post that I'm guessing you missed. I didn't change what I wrote, just added some things.

-01limited-
07-19-2011, 01:54 PM
Sure, they can do what they want. It's not my site, it's Goob's. But if I see moderation get personal or unjust, I'm not going to shy away and act like it didn't happen. That's why I'm doing what I'm doing.

Btw, I made a ninja edit in my previous post that I'm guessing you missed. I didn't change what I wrote, just added some things.


Idk, a lot of fishy things have been going on with our mods. One being where one of them changed coma's post count more than likely just to get under his skin. As little as it may be, it kind of bothered me, especially from this site. And if you question any of them they just shrug it off and say they dont know who did it and cant tell so no one will have to take blame.

Albeit not as fast as the others, but this site is bringing up bad karma more and more every day.

Suicide Bobb
07-19-2011, 02:01 PM
Idk, a lot of fishy things have been going on with our mods. One being where one of them changed coma's post count more than likely just to get under his skin. As little as it may be, it kind of bothered me, especially from this site. And if you question any of them they just shrug it off and say they dont know who did it and cant tell so no one will have to take blame.

Albeit not as fast as the others, but this site is bringing up bad karma more and more every day.

Coma's post count removal was out of line, but we don't know the whole story. I did talk to Goob about Coma and how he was advertising his website despite the lack of vendor-ship status. If it was the case that the mods talked with him and he was uncooperative on multiple occasions, maybe a moderator chose to change the post count as opposed to taking out the ban hammer. Still, that was the wrong way to deal with things, a ban would have been the proper choice of action. I don't like Coma because he has a gay *** fuckin Mitsubishi Eclipse, but that doesn't mean I think he gets a different treatment than anyone else.

Like I said before, the mods aren't perfect. When I notice something is wrong, I bring it up with them, and they usually listen. Yes, even Goob listens when I talk to him now. I don't think things are getting worse by any means.

whitedragon551
07-19-2011, 02:02 PM
The way I see this sig issue is as follows.

Its very clear why Alphadamp is being placed in your sig. Its for gain. Its not the same thing as putting an MTX amp in your sig because you own it. Its not the same thing as listing your system. Those are not for gain.

It would be different if you could purchase this product and it was on the market at this time, but its not and you cant get it unless its given to you by Ant at this moment.

The way the rules are written you can not advertise in your sig unless youre a paying vendor. That doesnt mean you can advertise for paying vendor.

MiX
07-19-2011, 02:04 PM
yea coma cry much about your post count?? whaaa whaaa. i lost my mod position on caco now i cant haz funz no more on teh car audio internet forumz.

all the haters are the reason alphadamp is going to win here. everyone talking down is going to get even more people curious about it. theres no such thing as negative advertising...


wat a way to monopolize the industry ant!! LULZ

Suicide Bobb
07-19-2011, 02:04 PM
The way I see this sig issue is as follows.

Its very clear why Alphadamp is being placed in your sig. Its for gain. Its not the same thing as putting an MTX amp in your sig because you own it. Its not the same thing as listing your system. Those are not for gain.

It would be different if you could purchase this product and it was on the market at this time, but its not and you cant get it unless its given to you by Ant at this moment.

The way the rules are written you can not advertise in your sig unless youre a paying vendor. That doesnt mean you can advertise for paying vendor.

I don't see how putting a banner of Alphadamp in my sig is advertising though? I'm not getting paid to do it.

MiX
07-19-2011, 02:06 PM
if everyone just makes there own banners they cant tell you, you cant use it...

i was once told i couldnt use a TNJ logo as my avatar (not here) cuz its trademarked!!! LULZZZ

Suicide Bobb
07-19-2011, 02:06 PM
yea coma cry much about your post count?? whaaa whaaa. i lost my mod position on caco now i cant haz funz no more on teh car audio internet forumz.

all the haters are the reason alphadamp is going to win here. everyone talking down is going to get even more people curious about it. theres no such thing as negative advertising...


wat a way to monopolize the industry ant!! LULZ

Curious you should mention that, that could be true...

-01limited-
07-19-2011, 02:13 PM
free alphadamp for displaying/advertising product= personal gain.

CarAudio.com Admin
07-19-2011, 02:16 PM
The trolling needs to stop everyone. Let's get this thread back on track...

Suicide Bobb
07-19-2011, 02:25 PM
The trolling needs to stop everyone. Let's get this thread back on track...

No trolling here buddy :) Good to see you around though!

---------- Post added at 11:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 AM ----------


free alphadamp for displaying/advertising product= personal gain.

I haven't gotten any free alphadamp though

-01limited-
07-19-2011, 02:37 PM
No trolling here buddy :) Good to see you around though!

---------- Post added at 11:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 AM ----------



I haven't gotten any free alphadamp though

But its a contest. So you are still doing it in hopes of getting it. Thats for your own personal gain whether you win the contest or not. You put that in your sig or where ever in hopes you would win some free product.

indytrucks
07-19-2011, 02:40 PM
I don't see how putting a banner of Alphadamp in my sig is advertising though? I'm not getting paid to do it.

But you are trying to get "paid" for it by him giving you free product. Why else would you put it there at this point in time? That is what he is getting at. Its not like you already have some product and are using it.

Mitch86
07-19-2011, 02:45 PM
Why are people still arguing a dumb point? YOU ARE ADVERTISING, its against the rules...end of story. Now stop crying and buy some **** deadener if you want it so bad.

Suicide Bobb
07-19-2011, 02:46 PM
But you are trying to get "paid" for it by him giving you free product. Why else would you put it there at this point in time? That is what he is getting at. Its not like you already have some product and are using it.

Who are you to make those assumptions?

Suicide Bobb
07-19-2011, 02:47 PM
But its a contest. So you are still doing it in hopes of getting it. Thats for your own personal gain whether you win the contest or not. You put that in your sig or where ever in hopes you would win some free product.

How do you know I put it in there because of this contest? What if it was just because I like the product?

bubbagumper6
07-19-2011, 03:03 PM
How do you know I put it in there because of this contest? What if it was just because I like the product?

Now your just grasping at straws and being a douche :fyi:

Suicide Bobb
07-19-2011, 03:08 PM
Now your just grasping at straws and being a douche :fyi:

How so? Your accusations are solely based on assumptions. At this point, I could not mention Audiodamp in my sig, regardless of ANY reason, because you think it would have something to do with this thread. I'm not denying the fact that I may have advertised them in my sig for the purpose of this thread. But what if I hadn't? My rights would be restricted based only on an assumption.

bubbagumper6
07-19-2011, 03:45 PM
How so? Your accusations are solely based on assumptions. At this point, I could not mention Audiodamp in my sig, regardless of ANY reason, because you think it would have something to do with this thread. I'm not denying the fact that I may have advertised them in my sig for the purpose of this thread. But what if I hadn't? My rights would be restricted based only on an assumption.

First of all, I have made no accusations aside from calling you a douche.

Second, you can't rationalize a crime simply because it's possible for you to not be guilty under different circumstances. None of that matters, all that matters is that (to the mods at least) it was obvious you only added the banner for the purpose of some sort of gain (monetary or otherwise) which is a form of advertising and thus against the rules. Pretty clear cut if you ask me.

Frankly, I'm not sure why this thread is even still continuing, the mods have made it pretty clear they aren't going to allow this type of advertising to happen so unless Ant is going to throw all your names in a hat, I'd say this ish is over.

Suicide Bobb
07-19-2011, 04:14 PM
First of all, I have made no accusations aside from calling you a douche.

Second, you can't rationalize a crime simply because it's possible for you to not be guilty under different circumstances. None of that matters, all that matters is that (to the mods at least) it was obvious you only added the banner for the purpose of some sort of gain (monetary or otherwise) which is a form of advertising and thus against the rules. Pretty clear cut if you ask me.

Frankly, I'm not sure why this thread is even still continuing, the mods have made it pretty clear they aren't going to allow this type of advertising to happen so unless Ant is going to throw all your names in a hat, I'd say this ish is over.

This isn't just about me. This is about all the other people who had the alphadamp banner in their sig that was removed. And if I can't "rationalize" that "crime", then neither can anyone else. Anyone who has a picture related to any third party company must remove that picture because it is advertising. If you were to single me out on that, it would only be an assumption.

dkguitarist
07-19-2011, 04:30 PM
putting a product in your sig that isn't even out yet is promoting/advertising. period. however you try to justify it.

Mitch86
07-19-2011, 04:39 PM
How do you know I put it in there because of this contest? What if it was just because I like the product?

The product doesnt even exist...so you're point isnt very valid. You're just making yourself look foolish by arguing. Come on, you know you're fighting a losing battle. And I also think you know you're just reaching for an answer when you know you're not right. Give it up! :laugh:

RAM_Designs
07-19-2011, 05:27 PM
This is just as bad as Steve Miller paying people to start threads hyping RD stuff before anyone knew about it. Except that Ant has you guys hugging his nuts even harder since you want to promote something without even getting anything in return(yet).

MiX
07-19-2011, 05:58 PM
Aww yes lets keep alphadamp at the top. Thats the best exposure right there! I didnt even enter the contest on this site LOL

loudmofo
07-19-2011, 05:59 PM
http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h279/frootloops16/Alpha%20Damp%20Banners/Alpha_Damp_650x78_banner.png (http://www.alphadamp.com)
cant be added here

whitedragon551
07-19-2011, 06:01 PM
Again listing your system in your sig isnt advertising.

Keep pushing the envelope on this issue and Goob will turn off signatures all together. You have a few options A)Push the envelope and I ban you so you cant ruin it for everyone else B) Follow the rules so you can stay here and you dont ruin it for everyone or C) you stay here, disregard the rules and ruin it for everyone. Take your pick.

denim
07-19-2011, 10:31 PM
Idk, a lot of fishy things have been going on with our mods. One being where one of them changed coma's post count more than likely just to get under his skin. As little as it may be, it kind of bothered me, especially from this site. And if you question any of them they just shrug it off and say they dont know who did it and cant tell so no one will have to take blame.

Albeit not as fast as the others, but this site is bringing up bad karma more and more every day.

Moderators have no control over post count.

MikeofTulsa
07-23-2011, 01:21 AM
Moderators have no control over post count.

beat me to it.