07-15-2011, 12:17 AM
what do you do?

Sub Woofin
07-15-2011, 12:17 AM
whats up dude? chillin i assume

RAM_Designs
07-15-2011, 12:18 AM
what do you do?

Former owner of Second Skin, and owns several car audio and fitness forums/websites.

sleazebagger
07-15-2011, 12:19 AM
Former owner of Second Skin, and owns several car audio and fitness forums/websites.

I knew all that but what is he selling now?

sacsking916
07-15-2011, 12:20 AM
You used to own second skin? That's coo. I already knew about your sites

sacsking916
07-15-2011, 12:21 AM

I think the sleaze was asking is what's he selling?

RAM_Designs
07-15-2011, 12:23 AM
I think the sleaze was asking is what's he selling?

I haven't heard of him doing anything new audio wise, so I don't know.

Kangaroux
07-15-2011, 12:27 AM
WTB: edit

Anthony Collova
07-15-2011, 12:29 AM
Selling?
Lots of stuff.
Yes, BioPulse Nutrition is still getting off the ground, but I am not going to be slanging supllements on this forum (though I might offer discounts. Not a bad idea as I am sure some people here exercise).

DIYMA is getting ready to launch a store and we will be selling all kinds of installation tools.
AlphaDamp is selling on the Second Skin site now, and I will be pimping that as well.
Ken and Sue have 50 boxes to give away as promo material as do I.

I will be looking for 50 people that are interested in writing reviews on the forums, and putting up videos for AlphaDamp specifically.
www.alphadamp.com

The Products I do on DIYMA will be availble on our new store, which is getting an new face lift can can be seen here:
DIYMA Car Audio Installation Online Store (http://www.diymobileaudio.com/car_audio_store/)

Still needs some work, plus we have to source the products.
Working on OEM'ing a lot of tools.
Trying to sell some products from our CACO vendors.
Any (non sound deadener) vendors on this forum that want solid, online representationcan contact me to discuss the sale of their products to my customers.

ANT

sleazebagger
07-15-2011, 12:31 AM
well... good luck with your business endeavors.

I'd be happy to write up a review on some damp pro

Kangaroux
07-15-2011, 12:32 AM
edit

Mitch86
07-15-2011, 12:33 AM
So you're a supporting vendor who isnt actually selling anything?

sleazebagger
07-15-2011, 12:34 AM
Selling?
Lots of stuff.
Yes, BioPulse Nutrition is still getting off the ground, but I am not going to be slanging supllements on this forum (though I might offer discounts. Not a bad idea as I am sure some people here exercise).

DIYMA is getting ready to launch a store and we will be selling all kinds of installation tools.
AlphaDamp is selling on the Second Skin site now, and I will be pimping that as well.
Ken and Sue have 50 boxes to give away as promo material as do I.

I will be looking for 50 people that are interested in writing reviews on the forums, and putting up videos for AlphaDamp specifically.

The Products I do on DIYMA will be availble on our new store, which is getting an new face lift can can be seen here:
DIYMA Car Audio Installation Online Store (http://www.diymobileaudio.com/car_audio_store/)

Still needs some work, plus we have to source the products.
Working on OEM'ing a lot of tools.
Trying to sell some products from our CACO vendors.
Any (non sound deadener) vendors on this forum that want solid, online representationcan contact me to discuss the sale of their products to my customers.

ANT

you better contact cthedinger then... he's got the hottest product in town for the cheapest prices. Audio technix FTW!!!

sleazebagger
07-15-2011, 12:39 AM
nm

Kangaroux
07-15-2011, 12:39 AM
le edit

sleazebagger
07-15-2011, 12:41 AM
nm

Kangaroux
07-15-2011, 12:42 AM
el editio

KyleBechtold
07-15-2011, 01:00 AM
**** I will vid and comment on anything needed..

Anthony Collova
07-15-2011, 01:08 PM
Thanks for the support guys
Goob is working on a sub forum for me right now

ANT

jtomsic
07-15-2011, 01:21 PM
Thanks for the support guys
Goob is working on a sub forum for me right now

ANT

i'd be happy to write a review or whatever for that product.. let me know if you need someone im lookin to deaden my doors/trunk at the moment anyhow.

jtomsic
07-15-2011, 01:23 PM
Oh great and this site is now ruined....
ant you ruin anything you touch.

ants been coming to ca.com for as long as i can remember bro. ive been coming here for 7 years so i doubt that will be the case.

sleazebagger
07-15-2011, 01:28 PM
Oh great and this site is now ruined....
ant you ruin anything you touch.

:ohsnap:

:popcorn:

whitedragon551
07-15-2011, 08:09 PM
How about you guys quit being douches in our vendor section.

Welcome Ant. FWIW Ive always thought you were decent with a good product when you owned SS. Ive got loads of your product in my car and love it.

Anthony Collova
07-15-2011, 08:14 PM
Thanks white!
No worries on the guys being asshats.. It is all in fun. They might actually mean it more than I do, but still, it is good to mess around and blow off some steam. I don't take it personal. I just enjoy dishing it back.
I'll knock it off you (the staff) think I am taking it too far.
I like to be professional and all, but this is CA.c and I expect a bit of (attempted) hazing..

ANT

whitedragon551
07-15-2011, 08:21 PM
I don't care. Is your section.

Pborcich
07-15-2011, 10:42 PM
I think it is your vag!na that is all dried up bro..
Your sense of humor is more like my balls.. Stinky, and kind of floppy.. Nothing exciting, just balls..

ANT

Well the way you put it you make it sound like im joking the when i say what ive said....
Ant idk where u keep pulling "humor" out of but everything ive said to you has been in all seriousness.

your comebacks are about as exciting as the way you describe your balls

jtomsic
07-15-2011, 10:58 PM
this isnt the dome bro its his vendor section this isnt suppose to be done here and your going to ruin the vendor thing for the rest of us by flaming and bashing the vendors that come on here, some of us want vendors like Ant to come on here because they have good products and offer discounts and what not to members.. dont **** that up for everyone else..besides ants been coming here alot longer than you have and if he was goin to "ruin" this site it would have happened along time ago.

Pborcich
07-16-2011, 12:10 AM
this isnt the dome bro its his vendor section this isnt suppose to be done here and your going to ruin the vendor thing for the rest of us by flaming and bashing the vendors that come on here, some of us want vendors like Ant to come on here because they have good products and offer discounts and what not to members.. dont **** that up for everyone else..besides ants been coming here alot longer than you have and if he was goin to "ruin" this site it would have happened along time ago.

Well put i shall back off for the greater good.

Anthony Collova
07-16-2011, 01:48 PM
;7675290']What up Sir Douche

Not much Click.. What is up with you good sir?

ANT