PDA

View Full Version : 32 Gig Usb Drive

RBCC
07-02-2011, 12:22 AM
I have a 32 gig Usb drive full of mp3 songs in directories, I can't seem to find a head unit that will play the mp3's on the USB Drive. Is there a head unit that can play this USB Drive?? Also is there a way that can create a playlist so that I can play the songs I want to instead of how they are laid out on the USB Drive? John:confused::cool:

RFOneWatt
07-16-2011, 02:38 PM
I have a 32 gig Usb drive full of mp3 songs in directories, I can't seem to find a head unit that will play the mp3's on the USB Drive. Is there a head unit that can play this USB Drive?? Also is there a way that can create a playlist so that I can play the songs I want to instead of how they are laid out on the USB Drive? John:confused::cool:

I'm not sure about a playlist but my Pioneer 4300DVD and 6300BT both play audio/video/pics off my 32GIG USB drive w/o a problem. If I remember correctly I read in the manual that you can't have more that 254 MP3's per directory, but I could be wrong.

Here is the manual if you want to check it out:

http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/Unassigned-Content/Manuals/AVH-P4300DVD+OWNERS+MANUAL

Good luck!

-RF