PDA

View Full Version : who makes decent monitors

TIGERFOR2
02-18-2004, 12:56 PM
Is there any companys that make DECENT not EXCELLENT tv monitors for the headrest etc. for around $100 - 200? Are Legacy monitors anygood? How many pixels should I be looking for?

subboxmaker
02-22-2004, 02:19 PM
no don't buy legacy. i bought my farenheit for 181 shipped off of millionbuy.com and i love it

TIGERFOR2
02-23-2004, 02:17 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3080301102&category=48608

whats about this monitor.

logopro
02-25-2004, 09:38 PM
SubBoxMaker,

can you post a pic that you took of your video monitor
would like to see how you hooked it up.

By the way, what model did you buy ?

you aren't very specific.

Btw, that site you say to check out, - this site is not rated well at all by resellers.com

jpost
03-01-2004, 01:01 PM
I really like the Alpine monitors. The whole line is real nice and they all have great features.

foreman
03-14-2004, 01:43 AM
One of the biggest things you need to look for in a screen is the letters....TFT A lot of screens on ebay, etc say LCD and Hi-res and such, but if they don't say those 3 letters TFT, don't buy it. You'll see a huge difference, esp from other than a perfectly straight on angle. You'll also notice the price go up, but then you get what you pay for. Price is usually key on screens.

jaheim
03-18-2004, 02:49 AM
SAVV has one of best monitors out. Please don't buy monitors from ebay for $89 or even $100. Your wasting your money on something that cost $20 to make.

DARKHART
03-20-2004, 07:13 PM
Is there any companys that make DECENT not EXCELLENT tv monitors for the headrest etc. for around $100 - 200? Are Legacy monitors anygood? How many pixels should I be looking for?
Check out the Powercoustik and Farenheit (same company) monitors, they have a hugh selection of video acc as well and they are not very expensive.. :D :D :D

logopro
03-23-2004, 06:27 PM
DarkHart, do you have a link to images of your LCD
monitor ? I'd like you to put your money where your mouth is :-)

I need to see images :-) :-)

DARKHART
03-23-2004, 08:15 PM
DarkHart, do you have a link to images of your LCD
monitor ? I'd like you to put your money where your mouth is :-)

I need to see images :-) :-)First off I never stated that I had video of any sort in my vehicles, but if you must know yes I have built several video systems for others using these monitors.
Secondly what's the basis of the "put your money where your mouth is statement?" Sounds to me like you're trying to start a monitor a is better that b arguement with me and I like to know why... :D :D :D

BDIDDY
03-24-2004, 10:10 AM
What about Pheonix Digital?.....

Any recommendations?...

LBX2G
03-24-2004, 01:12 PM
What about Pheonix Digital?.....

Any recommendations?...

i dunno about phoenix digital. I am think about buyin one from millionbuy.com. I have seen one before but it was a while back. I mean power austic and farenheight do make good montiors. You just really need to stick with those. I mean they are built more solidly. I mean my bro used a legacy for a whlie the pic resolution was ok. Just when the bass would hit or u hit a bump the screen would jump.