PDA

View Full Version : Dave_damage - refund yet ..?? - Pending Bad Feedback

JL Audio
06-12-2011, 09:59 AM
- Done a transaction with him under my old username of TheLow.

Since your pm box is full I can no longer pm you asking if you've decided to send the remaining refund to me. Still 75 owed and it's been literally right at a year. Let's just get this taken care of already. You could attempt to keep in contact at all or let me know what's going on as i've said in about EVERY pm i've sent you. Then you throw the attitude at me. I've given you time, you act like you've been without a job this long. McDonalds will hire about anyone... go there if nothing else. This is frankly bullshit. I'm by no means giving you an attitude good sir but it's been long enough.

if you decide to have this taken care of and are ready to send the refund. PM Me for my paypal information to send it to. Otherwise i'll leave this up until it's cleared/done with now.

cliffs -

was Buying 2 soundstream xxx6500s off him, emergency came up and I needed a refund. He said he spent it already and I only got a partial, he's been right at a year with excuses from no job to whatever else reason of why he doesn't have the money to refund me. Owes me the 75 still and I have put up with it long enough ( full pm box brought on the actual thread as I was being very lenient in my opinion ).

sacsking916
06-12-2011, 11:56 AM
You sir are a good man. Very patient. I couldn't wait that long for 20 bucks ha ha. Hope it works out bro.

Buck
06-12-2011, 12:58 PM
Based on my experience with him, you should be straight. I haven't seen him on here in a while.

JL Audio
06-12-2011, 07:12 PM
he was on earlier today. He's told me several times I could take a thread about it that it wouldn't make a difference as he just doesn't have any income right now and to my better judgement, I withheld. I have no way of contacting him now though as his PMs were full and I still want my refund, a year later now.

CHEMMINS
06-12-2011, 07:18 PM
Personally, you don't have the right to tell him to go get a job, just to pay you.

Second, you made a deal to buy something, sent the money. That is what a deal is. He never had to refund you anything.

Now on the other hand.....he was nice enough to refund you, and he said he would, so he should finish.

i2ain2thunder
06-12-2011, 07:19 PM
Sux man, It's been a month since I bought a Yellowtop from SOCALNOOB I got him the money same night, he hasn't even shipped it yet, his cell he gave me was his GF's and shes trying to get it figured out for me, right now hes in jail for punching a cop. Makes me never want to buy first and have shipped later ppl do this stupid shiz all the time, seriously who gets the money and spends it all with no way of making it back.

k_schutte
06-12-2011, 07:29 PM
If he has no income, he has no income... It ***** but I have been there!! I owed someone $100 once but had ZERO income, he didn't care (understandably, it wasn't his problem) and threw a huge fit and called me all kinds of names etc... The fact of the matter was I have a house and a family to think of before I could make it right with him. I of course got a new job quickly, got caught up on stuff and game him his $100 plus another $50 for his troubles...

JL Audio
06-12-2011, 07:30 PM
Personally, you don't have the right to tell him to go get a job, just to pay you.

Second, you made a deal to buy something, sent the money. That is what a deal is. He never had to refund you anything.

Now on the other hand.....he was nice enough to refund you, and he said he would, so he should finish.

i'm not telling him what to do.. i'm sorry I forgot not all people want to make the effort to work... thought they should.
as stated, i sent him partial payment, couldn't continue due to an emergency ( medical related ) and he should have still had my funds there to refund as they weren't fully his until he got full payment.

also, lol kindly take me off your ref list 10'er gtfo with that.

infamous_e46
06-12-2011, 07:30 PM
Sux man, It's been a month since I bought a Yellowtop from SOCALNOOB I got him the money same night, he hasn't even shipped it yet, his cell he gave me was his GF's and shes trying to get it figured out for me, right now hes in jail for punching a cop. Makes me never want to buy first and have shipped later ppl do this stupid shiz all the time, seriously who gets the money and spends it all with no way of making it back.

that muthafuqqa punched a cop :readytog: dammmm he looked like a calm dood

JL Audio
06-12-2011, 07:32 PM
If he has no income, he has no income... It ***** but I have been there!! I owed someone $100 once but had ZERO income, he didn't care (understandably, it wasn't his problem) and threw a huge fit and called me all kinds of names etc... The fact of the matter was I have a house and a family to think of before I could make it right with him. I of course got a new job quickly, got caught up on stuff and game him his $100 plus another $50 for his troubles...

he's had a year. i've given him time. I think i've "cared" for the situation for an ample amount of time. I just want my money... not a word that i'll get it and nothing there after be said on it.

CHEMMINS
06-12-2011, 07:40 PM
also, lol kindly take me off your ref list 10'er gtfo with that.

No problem......sub I got off you didn't have matching coils anyway. I paid straight away....but yeah. Whatever ....yer off the list.

JL Audio
06-12-2011, 07:43 PM
lol, should have addressed it to me then? irony much..

i2ain2thunder
06-12-2011, 07:44 PM

So he was right to take his money and run? I don't understand what you're suggesting here, that OP should pay him and reciever should do nothing? How about since he hasn't been able to pay him back for a year ****ing ship him the item he was gonna buy. Also pretty ****** to not adress OPs concerns or try to work something out...or even answer OP.

CHEMMINS
06-12-2011, 07:45 PM
lol, should have addressed it to me then? irony much..

Wouldn't have been worth it to send it back to ya....I would have been out $200 in shipping and still not had a sub.

CHEMMINS
06-12-2011, 07:47 PM
So he was right to take his money and run?

Why do people sell things. Cause they need money. If you had a $1000 amp, and you needed money for something fast, and sold it to me for $500, and I gave ya 4...said I would pay ya later....you would take that, and expect me to pay the rest, and you would spend it on what you needed.

i2ain2thunder
06-12-2011, 07:49 PM
*** no I'd say don't give me 500 come back with full payment I don't want this to get messy.

JL Audio
06-12-2011, 07:50 PM
Why do people sell things. Cause they need money. If you had a $1000 amp, and you needed money for something fast, and sold it to me for $500, and I gave ya 4...said I would pay ya later....you would take that, and expect me to pay the rest, and you would spend it on what you needed.

I had over 700 transactions last year alone man. I don't spend the funds until the transaction is completed, it's the seller's fault anytime if they spend it before hand. That's on them no matter how you look at it. I can't help it if they need the cash instantly, they should state that before hand in cases like that.

Wouldn't have been worth it to send it back to ya....I would have been out $200 in shipping and still not had a sub.

aw, well i'm glad you put forth the effort to let me make it right to begin with... oh wait..

i2ain2thunder
06-12-2011, 07:50 PM
Also If I did accept it no I wouldn't take the money and spend it when the transaction hadn't been finished thats really really a lousy attitude, in fact thats just plain stupid.

i2ain2thunder
06-12-2011, 07:53 PM
I had over 700 transactions last year alone man. I don't spend the funds until the transaction is completed, it's the seller's fault anytime if they spend it before hand. That's on them no matter how you look at it. I can't help it if they need the cash instantly, they should state that before hand in cases like that.

This^^

i2ain2thunder
06-12-2011, 07:57 PM
Also if the item is broken when it arrives a refund is to be expected mang. How you gonna refund them with the money you just spent? Now you just pissed someone off.

CHEMMINS
06-12-2011, 09:05 PM
Also if the item is broken when it arrives a refund is to be expected mang. How you gonna refund them with the money you just spent? Now you just pissed someone off.

Well don't sell broken shiat.....

CHEMMINS
06-12-2011, 09:07 PM
aw, well i'm glad you put forth the effort to let me make it right to begin with... oh wait..

Woulda never said anything till your post saying to take you off my reference list, and assuming that I have no experience with audio prior to me coming here. I have been doing this since 97.....so think what ya want. I was showing both sides of a situation. Ever heard of devils advocate? Prolly not.

JL Audio
06-12-2011, 09:08 PM
Well don't sell broken shiat.....

he said when it arrives, meaning accident during shipping or something, in which insurance would be used but still the buyer should be refunded and the seller handle that as well.

i'd like it if both of you kindly quit arguing in my thread. It's not adding anything to it. I'm simply stating since I can no longer pm him due to inbox changes, this thread is how i'm saying I'm still waiting for an update <-- as this is what i'll probably get... or my money <-- is what i'd prefer.

JL Audio
06-12-2011, 09:09 PM
Woulda never said anything till your post saying to take you off my reference list, and assuming that I have no experience with audio prior to me coming here. I have been doing this since 97.....so think what ya want. I was showing both sides of a situation. Ever heard of devils advocate? Prolly not.

aw.. simple reply then, if you have nothing further to add regarding my issue, gtfo. You've said your 2 cents regarding the issue however uninvolved you are in it.

fair enough.

smd4life
06-12-2011, 09:15 PM
he has no job....no income....then tell him to send you some AMPS

JL Audio
06-12-2011, 09:24 PM
he has no job....no income....then tell him to send you some AMPS

he had them on craigslist a long while back, I found the Ads myself actually and saved a screenshot of them somewhere on here. that was the last I seen of those. I also had his ebay where he was selling items but forgot it now as well since moving. I don't want amps really.. I don't want this trouble. I just want my money back and to no longer have to be involved with the situation. i've been considerate on time. I don't think that's an issue anyone has brought up, I dunno what/ if any response i'll get from this thread.. but I'd like it to be in the form of asking for my paypal info and being done with the transaction.

i2ain2thunder
06-12-2011, 09:38 PM
Sry for argueing on this thread....guess had to get some of my steam off. I did with the first post but the other guy got my blood boiling, his reasoning is pretty much dead on why I had buying from people online noone is responsible, I hope he buys something has an issue with it or it comes broken and he becomes SOL and loses his money.

smd4life
06-12-2011, 09:41 PM
for 75 dollars i would travel a fair distance and teabag someone real fast

CHEMMINS
06-12-2011, 10:35 PM
Sry for argueing on this thread....guess had to get some of my steam off. I did with the first post but the other guy got my blood boiling, his reasoning is pretty much dead on why I had buying from people online noone is responsible, I hope he buys something has an issue with it or it comes broken and he becomes SOL and loses his money.

I did...from the OP. And yeah Low, I will exit the thread. A mod can clean this up.

MisterDeadeye
06-12-2011, 11:18 PM
Maybe the seller isn't responding because you've sent him countless PMs telling him to get a job. Unless you had a written contract stating that he couldn't spend the money until you paid him in full, he doesn't have to do anything. Unfortunately for you, it's hard to send half of an amp just because you only paid for half of it(or however much you paid) at the time.

I think the fact that he sent you part of the money back isn't something he should be praised for, although he legally didn't have to. Moral value and legal obligation aren't transferable. To protect yourself, you should have stated that he couldn't spend the money. That way, he would have been able to pay you back.

You had a medical emergency, which puts neither of you at fault. You needed money, and asked for what you gave him back. Because he spent part of it, he couldn't give you everything. He is unemployed, and has been for over a year now. That's not your fault, but he isn't obliged to do anything for you. You've grown considerably angry(not unexpected; you've had money owed to you for a year), but considering it's only $75, and the seller has SEVERAL references, you need to stop pretending you're being the good guy. If you've got a job, and enough money for car audio equipment, you need to stop worrying about the $75 until he makes contact again. Making a thread telling him to get a job isn't going to do anything. Sending him PM after PM until his box is full isn't going to do anything. Trying to get everyone here to tell him to pay you back isn't going to do anything.

If you want to be the better man, stop making mountains out of ant-hills.

JL Audio
06-13-2011, 05:11 AM
Maybe the seller isn't responding because you've sent him countless PMs telling him to get a job. Unless you had a written contract stating that he couldn't spend the money until you paid him in full, he doesn't have to do anything. Unfortunately for you, it's hard to send half of an amp just because you only paid for half of it(or however much you paid) at the time.

I think the fact that he sent you part of the money back isn't something he should be praised for, although he legally didn't have to. Moral value and legal obligation aren't transferable. To protect yourself, you should have stated that he couldn't spend the money. That way, he would have been able to pay you back.

You had a medical emergency, which puts neither of you at fault. You needed money, and asked for what you gave him back. Because he spent part of it, he couldn't give you everything. He is unemployed, and has been for over a year now. That's not your fault, but he isn't obliged to do anything for you. You've grown considerably angry(not unexpected; you've had money owed to you for a year), but considering it's only $75, and the seller has SEVERAL references, you need to stop pretending you're being the good guy. If you've got a job, and enough money for car audio equipment, you need to stop worrying about the $75 until he makes contact again. Making a thread telling him to get a job isn't going to do anything. Sending him PM after PM until his box is full isn't going to do anything. Trying to get everyone here to tell him to pay you back isn't going to do anything.

If you want to be the better man, stop making mountains out of ant-hills.

countless PMs = less than 2 a month or months. If he simply sent me an update OCCASIONALLY, i'd be fine with that. He doesn't try to contact me at all without me first contacting him. Refs that big an issue really? You bring them up enough, i've done business with most everyone on this site SEVERAL times, since we decided to make that word stand out.. I've gotten more refs on here in the past year than most people do in their lives. I'm not bragging.. but apparently you wanted to talk about it. I'm not telling him to get a job... I'm telling him at least make An effort to contact me, update me, anything..

Bosstradamus
06-13-2011, 06:32 AM
Times must be rough,wasting your time over 75.00. LIG.

MisterDeadeye
06-13-2011, 01:55 PM
countless PMs = less than 2 a month or months. If he simply sent me an update OCCASIONALLY, i'd be fine with that. He doesn't try to contact me at all without me first contacting him. Refs that big an issue really? You bring them up enough, i've done business with most everyone on this site SEVERAL times, since we decided to make that word stand out.. I've gotten more refs on here in the past year than most people do in their lives. I'm not bragging.. but apparently you wanted to talk about it. I'm not telling him to get a job... I'm telling him at least make An effort to contact me, update me, anything..

The reason I mentioned he had several references is because he obviously has done a lot of business on this site. He's not going to try to scam you out of $75. Why do you have to get so defensive? You don't need to get mad about this. Jesus.

MisterDeadeye
06-13-2011, 01:55 PM
Noooo! Double post! Why can't Goob come back early and see that double posts are still happening?!

pro-rabbit
06-13-2011, 02:02 PM
Times must be rough,wasting your time over 75.00. LIG.

I'm sure it is the principle of the matter not the actual funds.

I just spent 3 hours on the phone with UPS because of a discrepancy with my account and it was only 81 dollars. However that was MY $81, not theirs. lol

suicide troll
06-14-2011, 05:54 AM

If you need money fast & don't have $500 aside for such an occasion you might want to get your priorities in check. It amazes me how many people live paycheck to paycheck. Seriously, you don't have a few hundred dollars saved up but you can pay $1,000 for a freakin amplifier? To anyone who lives like that.... LOL you fail at life.

$40 in the checking account, $2,500 vehicle with $4,000 loan remaining, $2,500 in car stereo, maxed out credit cards, part-time job. The american dream.

bigbangtheory
06-15-2011, 09:11 PM
Just sayin'....dude owed apparently people monies, yet he was putting ads up for buying and selling stuff.

To me, that is just F'ed up!

Glad I didnt do business with him.

dave_damage
06-20-2011, 10:09 AM
Just a fast response to this thread as its the first I have seen of it. As the OP knows, I have other priority's at the moment with living expenses. When I have the money to send him, He will get his money. He is not the only victim here. He sends me $500 I spend it. If I didn't need the money, I would not have sold the amps. Then he wants the money back. Well I dont have it. If I did, he would have it. I know its been a long time, but regardless of time, I cant give something I dont have. PM Box Cleared. Sorry so short, but I am on my ****** phone.

loudmofo
06-20-2011, 10:40 AM
so why didnt you pay him back when you sold the amps a second time on craigslist

dave_damage
06-20-2011, 03:59 PM
I did not sell the amps on Craigslist. They were listed not sold...

JL Audio
06-20-2011, 04:47 PM
Dave, as long as I get some contact longer than a few words.. it's fine. You understand why I made this thread I hope.. you did tell me to should I feel a need and it was my way of contacting you as PMs were full since goob changed stuff again apparently.

dave_damage
06-20-2011, 06:21 PM
I have no issue at all with the thread. I will send you some money as soon as I can. I know its frustrating. I know its a while away, but you will be paid in full by the end of July at the latest. Sorry again for the long delay.

JL Audio
07-18-2011, 09:35 PM
getting close to end of july, any updates dave?

dave_damage
07-19-2011, 03:34 PM
i will have the money on monday Aug 1st..

JL Audio
07-21-2011, 10:19 PM
i will have the money on monday Aug 1st..

no problem, i'll pm you the new paypal address I have.

EDIT: PMs are full. lemme know when you've cleared them.

JL Audio
07-25-2011, 08:52 PM
no problem, i'll pm you the new paypal address I have.

EDIT: PMs are full. lemme know when you've cleared them.

^^^

Buck
07-25-2011, 09:19 PM
Anything worked out yet?

JL Audio
07-30-2011, 10:34 AM
he's never let me know when his PMs are cleared so I could send him my new paypal.. guess we will see monday. I'm going to try and pm him the new paypal now.

EDIT: PM box is still full. sigh.

JL Audio
07-31-2011, 11:40 AM
just wow. No money to refund me.. yet 1 week ago you're attempting to buy a 400 dollar 18" ss xxx woofer here:
http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m247/Epyonic1543/wowdavedamage.jpg

Direct link to post:
http://www.caraudio.com/forums/subwoofer-classifieds/518580-soundstream-xxx-18-a.html#post7685044

Are PMs cleared yet dave so I can send you my paypal info for my refund you're supposed to send tomorrow?
it'll be hard to send it if you don't allow me to give you a way to send it..

Also, don't take me the wrong way. I just want my money($75) and it's some bullcrap to see stuff like that while I get no contact whatsoever.
That's how I look at it.

disturbed471985
07-31-2011, 11:50 AM
[Sry JL I do understand ur side but you bought them he did not have to give u anything back. But I guess he had a brain fart and said he would. If it takes him 6 months so be it. he is doing u a favor

I love both of you. Tossing out my 2 cents

JL Audio
07-31-2011, 12:03 PM
[Sry JL I do understand ur side but you bought them he did not have to give u anything back. But I guess he had a brain fart and said he would. If it takes him 6 months so be it. he is doing u a favor

I love both of you. Tossing out my 2 cents

I have nothing against dave but at this point.. it's 75.00 dollars.. shouldn't be that difficult to gather and send to end this hassle. I don't see the point in wanting to buy other people stuff without dealing with current business issues you have at hand regarding your feedback and acting like you don't have it.. where do you plan to get the cash for the subwoofer then? He hasn't contacted me at all since his last post in this thread and i've asked him to let me know when his pm box is clear so I can send him new paypal info... blah.

& I <3 you more... I think

EDIT:
Errors
The following errors occurred with your submission

dave_damage has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

still no way to send it....

JL Audio
08-01-2011, 06:30 AM
Dave.... Today you're supposed To refund me as you've said. Could you kindly clear PMs to get my new paypal information? Let me know when cleared...

grimreper912003
08-01-2011, 11:30 AM
A lot of BS in this thread

1.) It is only $75 but I know Justin is Diabetic. That $75 is a vial of Insulin if he doesnt have insurance.
2.) All of you would be bashing someone if they owed you $75. All Justin is asking for is some contact of when he MIGHT see the money
3.) It is not your responsibility or place to tell someone how they should live their life - you cant tell the Justin how he needs to spend his money
4.) Key word - EMERGENCY - He wasnt planning on needing those funds. Maybe he had just made rent, car payment or something that took a lot of money then had the emergency.
5.) Did the seller HAVE to refund Justin? No but at the point he did he established a new deal. I cant go into a store and return something and have them tell me "We are only going to give you part of your refund, Okay?" Doesnt work like that.

JL Audio
08-01-2011, 11:49 AM
Still no contact I'm on lunch break right now.. And yes all I was asking for was contact since it was unachievable at that time. I got it. And a date for refund.. Then a later date for refund... Then no contact again... In this thread alone.

cf2004
08-01-2011, 02:48 PM

JL Audio
08-01-2011, 04:07 PM
still nothing currently...

JL Audio
08-01-2011, 09:47 PM
still nothing, im going to assume i won't have a pm asking for the paypal information by morning when I wake up..

Dave, get this taken care of... it's bullshit currently...

JL Audio
08-02-2011, 06:04 AM
Still nothing and full pm box.

The_Grimy_One
08-02-2011, 06:16 AM
:(

dave_damage
08-02-2011, 11:04 AM
just wow. No money to refund me.. yet 1 week ago you're attempting to buy a 400 dollar 18" ss xxx woofer here:

Direct link to post:
http://www.caraudio.com/forums/subwoofer-classifieds/518580-soundstream-xxx-18-a.html#post7685044

Are PMs cleared yet dave so I can send you my paypal info for my refund you're supposed to send tomorrow?
it'll be hard to send it if you don't allow me to give you a way to send it..

Also, don't take me the wrong way. I just want my money($75) and it's some bullcrap to see stuff like that while I get no contact whatsoever.
That's how I look at it.

If you must know, my friend was looking for one, I was going to charge him more if i could get it for a good price.
PM me your paypal info please!

JL Audio
08-02-2011, 11:55 AM
Pm'd. Lemme know when sent so I can confirm

JL Audio
08-02-2011, 02:05 PM
Please link to the eBay auction if you don't mind:

Copy of pm received
I do not have the full 75 I know I said I could pay in full yesterday, but thats not the case. I sold a phone on ebay and the winner did not pay. I am relisting it when I get home.i am sending you $25 after I send this message. When the phone sells, I will give you the rest. I know this has been a long ordeal and for that I am sorry. Up to you what you post in the thread, but I am making the attempt.

JL Audio
08-03-2011, 04:30 PM
link to ebay auction when it's up dave?

dave_damage
08-04-2011, 10:22 AM
I would rather not...

dbeez
08-04-2011, 10:54 AM
He wants proof dave that your excuse is valid.

JL Audio
08-04-2011, 11:35 AM
He wants proof dave that your excuse is valid.

Correct. I don't see a reason to not provide proof? Seems the valid thing to do ..

dave_damage
08-04-2011, 12:11 PM
I dont want people trolling the auction. I will link it when it ends.. Its a Blackberry with a BIN of $79.99 Its a 7 day auction. I no reason to lie. I have never lied to you or anyone on here. I dont have the money to send you, when i do, you will have it... Period.

dave_damage
08-04-2011, 06:20 PM
Phone sold, awaiting payment..

BlackBerry Curve 8320 - TitaniumT-Mobile AT&T Plus More - eBay (item 190562505923 end time Aug-04-11 13:46:11 PDT) (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190562505923&ssPageName=STRK:MESOX:IT)

basscort2009
08-04-2011, 06:26 PM
should have just sold one of those AWESOME! datasafe batteries.... lmao

dave_damage
08-04-2011, 06:28 PM
Those batteries are junk. One was cracked when i got it... not Awesome....

basscort2009
08-04-2011, 06:30 PM
lol

dave_damage
08-04-2011, 06:32 PM
how is that funny?

basscort2009
08-04-2011, 06:35 PM
because i have a weird sense of humor since you were the one trying to nut ride on the 1phateclipse guy when he waas trying to undercut me with his bull **** batteries

dave_damage
08-04-2011, 06:37 PM
Got ya!

cf2004
08-04-2011, 06:38 PM
ummm

basscort2009
08-04-2011, 06:39 PM
im not laughing at your misfortune im laughing that his batteries proved to ****. wish you woulda bought one from me huh :D

JL Audio
08-04-2011, 06:40 PM
lemme know when refund is sent, i'll confirm and have the thread cleared.

dave_damage
08-04-2011, 06:44 PM
will do... Just hope they dont send a ******* echeck!

dave_damage
08-04-2011, 09:56 PM
Payment sent, Good Night!

JL Audio
08-04-2011, 09:58 PM
i'll pm a mod shortly dave, getting things ready for work tomorrow at the moment.

infamous_e46
08-04-2011, 09:59 PM
damage what audio u got f/s

dave_damage
08-04-2011, 10:01 PM
Soundstream TR-1600/2 Old School
Soundstream T4 12's BNIB

JL Audio
08-04-2011, 10:01 PM
damage what audio u got f/s

he may still have 6500s, not sure what else though.

EDIT: nevermind he already stated.

>>SQL<<
08-04-2011, 10:06 PM
JL - Glad you got your money finally.
Dave doesn't seem like a bad guy to me - times **** for a lot of people.
I used to roll in it - now I buy the reduced price meat at the grocery store.
**** happens.

dave_damage
08-04-2011, 10:15 PM
73% lean for $1.48 a lb for the win.. Makes me sick but at lease i eat lol

basscort2009
08-04-2011, 10:16 PM
**** happens.

u used to roll in cheap meat?

JL Audio
08-04-2011, 10:18 PM
**** happens.

thanks, indeed it's kind of insane, gas in my area varied 28 cents from this morning to when i got off work this evening, I was like... umm.. i'll just get it tomorrow morning. lol

JL Audio
08-05-2011, 07:11 PM
I sent audioholic a pm yesterday to delete this thread as it's been resolved..