PDA

View Full Version : Argent Audio Enclosure Prices

Argent Audio
06-06-2011, 03:59 PM
Custom Enclosures (http://argentaudio.com/index.php/features/custom-built-enclosures.html)

Look here for up to date enclosure prices!

Carpet color choices: Black, Gray, Salt and Pepper/Charcoal
Port/Flush Mount Colors: Black, Red, Blue, White

Also when posting a thread please include this info:

Vehicle Make and Model:
Direct of Box/Subs:
Sealed or Ported:
Number of Subs:
Brand and Model of Subs:
Max Dimensions:
Port Color:
Flush Mount Ring Color (if flush mount is chosen):
Carpet Color:
Zip Code for Shipping Quote:

Any other notes:

schackel
06-06-2011, 04:28 PM
i saw on your website that a wood dowel is extra. Does that mean without buying that your enclosures have no bracing?

Argent Audio
06-06-2011, 04:32 PM
i saw on your website that a wood dowel is extra. Does that mean without buying that your enclosures have no bracing?

I put corner bracing in every enclosure as seen in the build log I just posted.

Andrew

Mitch86
06-06-2011, 04:47 PM
Are the prices for using aeros for the ported option different from a regular slot port?

Argent Audio
06-06-2011, 05:02 PM
Are the prices for using aeros for the ported option different from a regular slot port?

Yes, I will do a custom quote depending on how many ports are going in your enclosure.

Andrew

---------- Post added at 02:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:01 PM ----------

Yes, I will do a custom quote depending on how many ports are going in your enclosure.

Andrew

Bettr n' Revrse
07-13-2011, 06:15 AM
Hey man Im starting to put together a new build and its gunna need some stuff fabbed up for it so I will try and catch you on IM for pricing... One thing I was wondering is if you can get Plexi glass cut and engraved?

Argent Audio
07-13-2011, 07:19 PM
Hey man Im starting to put together a new build and its gunna need some stuff fabbed up for it so I will try and catch you on IM for pricing... One thing I was wondering is if you can get Plexi glass cut and engraved?

I can get it cut. What type of engraving were you looking for? Send me a PM with all the details.

Andrew

underdogg
11-28-2011, 03:59 PM
U have pm

wwiliam654
08-09-2012, 10:05 PM
hi.............

------------------------

pro-rabbit
08-09-2012, 10:06 PM
hi.............

------------------------