PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to Audio Technix

cthedinger
06-06-2011, 02:28 PM
Hi, my name is Coleman Thedinger and I run the customer service/ sales side of Audio Technix. Audio Technix is a new sound deadener company. Audio Technix will have a lot of products to offer customers later on down the road, as of right now we only carry a 60 mil thick deadener. In a few days we will be bring out our second Sound Deadener product which is an 80 mil thick deadener.

Audio Technix (http://audiotechnix.com)Sound Deadener (http://audiotechnix.com)

CHEMMINS
06-06-2011, 02:31 PM
Yay for the 80

Boomsday
06-06-2011, 02:35 PM
I have 60mil on my roof, and i must say its a nice solid roof now.lol

Phoenix Risen
06-06-2011, 03:11 PM
well looks like a good time for me to deaden my roof and rear quarters, and all of the other little resonances that im getting.

jtomsic
06-06-2011, 03:16 PM
hows this product rate against the other brands that are out and popular? im lookin into ordering about 100 sq ft

CHEMMINS
06-06-2011, 03:17 PM
The 60 mil is pretty much dead on race with regular damplifier....jut a whole lot cheaper.

jtomsic
06-06-2011, 03:21 PM
The 60 mil is pretty much dead on race with regular damplifier....jut a whole lot cheaper.

thats awesome.. so as far as doing my whole trunk and 2 doors it would be pretty good for that? not very experienced with deadner ..only did a very little on my old car to be honest.. i wanna go all out with it this time though..

CHEMMINS
06-06-2011, 03:26 PM
You would be hard pressed to beat it....especially for the pricepoint. (well until the 80 mil comes out) And "all out" to me is....inner/outer doorpanels, floor, trunk, roof.

Remember...that is just deadener. Then you need acoustical foam barrier and mass loaded vinyl on top of the deadener, to block road noises.

jtomsic
06-06-2011, 03:28 PM
You would be hard pressed to beat it....especially for the pricepoint. (well until the 80 mil comes out) And "all out" to me is....inner/outer doorpanels, floor, trunk, roof.

Remember...that is just deadener. Then you need acoustical foam barrier and mass loaded vinyl on top of the deadener, to block road noises.

i got some ?'s for ya ima pm you so i dont clutter his thread up more. cool?

CHEMMINS
06-06-2011, 03:31 PM
Yup

cthedinger
06-06-2011, 03:37 PM

This is true. We plan on bringing out several new products in the future. We are working on designing a good MLV right now. Hoping to have a few prototype samples arrive this week so we can hopefully finalize the product.