PDA

View Full Version : T-line for TC 1k 8?

LaserRed38
05-28-2011, 12:22 PM
Hey y'all. Picked up a new(ish) ride, 2005 Escape. The Mustang has gotten me too many tickets. Took all the gear out of it to put in in the Escape, but I picked up this 8" TC 1k with hopes to modify the stock sub enclosure and keep it looking stealthy/not take up that much cargo space. However, it seems that's pretty much impossible since the TC is so deep and stock enclosure is only about 0.35 cubes. I could glass in the area and use all the space available, but I think I want to try a t-line out for now. Can someone design me an enclosure for this sub? It's a D2. I have no experience with t-lines but the concept sounds interesting to me. I can build it myself, but I only have my iPhone for the moment. I did a search for TCs in t-lines and didn't find anything but searching on my phone *****...thanks!

Btw, planned install will be 9855, Audison bit ten processor, Audison LRx5.1k, Hertz Mille ML1600 midbass in front doors, Hertz Mille 3" + 1" components on A-pillars, all Audison wiring, Dynamat and Cascade SD products. I listen to literally all types of music...rock, hip hop, techno, dubstep, oldies, classical, international, country, etc etc. The stock 300w powered 8" sub decently fills the small cabin, so I know the 700w I have on tap for the TC will be more than enough for me. Yeah I know a t-line is going to take up more space than a simple ported enclosure, but I can give up some for now. Plus I can remove it if I go camping or whatever...

LaserRed38
05-29-2011, 01:13 AM
?...

The_Grimy_One
05-29-2011, 01:15 AM
Sounds like a very clean install, need to log this! Sorry I dont even know what T-Line is.

kmanian
05-29-2011, 01:23 AM
Sounds like a very clean install, need to log this! Sorry I dont even know what T-Line is.

Seriously?LOL!

-01limited-
05-29-2011, 01:28 AM
Pm Buck on here. He was looking for people to try out his tline designs I'm sure he'd be more than happy to get you one drawn up.

The_Grimy_One
05-29-2011, 01:32 AM
Seriously?LOL!

Yea, SERIOUSLY. I just looked some up. Didnt know T-Line boxes was common car audio knowledge.

surreal
05-31-2011, 03:53 AM
If you promise to post a build log and let me know how it turns out ill do you a tline for free.
Since you said you wanted it to be compact we could do a tapered design.

I need to find t/s specs for it first just to make sure and get a starting point.
PM me more info if youd like and exactly what kindof output youre looking for. See if it fits.