PDA

View Full Version : My new Kenwood keep cutting off .

hitman34608
05-25-2011, 03:12 PM
I got brand new Kenwood Kdc-MP445u installed I love it when it worked . Well while back I was driving turned and hit bump at same time the unit went out . So I took it back to wear I got it installed which was American radio in Knoxville,TN they tried three time to fix it with no luck . When I took look behind dash see what they did I seen they cut my RCA cables and tried to Rig it. I was pretty tick off! So I just went ahead bought new RCA cables to see if that fix it with no luck . Now I took it to BestBuy see if they could fix it and they did for awhile but there was still static sound and would make weird noise when I hit gas or brake? So took back 3 times cause unit again blackout as soon as I would turn the volume ? I am really lost on what to do and getting tired of people just rigging my car so any help would be helpful?

This is what BestBuy did for $60 bucks after taxes really? I tried everything to get out paying for it .

hitman34608
05-26-2011, 03:06 PM
Bump.

DDtC
05-26-2011, 03:28 PM
Please dont get anything done at best buy again.. All they have is high school drop outs that come and go them same as somebody that works at McDonalds.

DDtC
05-26-2011, 03:30 PM
That sound you are hearing is the RCAs touching somthing on bare wire, or you may just have a big ground issue. I would have to see it to get a better idea of the damage