PDA

View Full Version : SOLD/CLOSED beyma

psychoacoustics
03-29-2011, 01:31 PM
Item(s) for Sale: 1. Product: beyma mids 6.5"

2. Specs:This 6.5” mid frequency loudspeaker has been designed on the basis of the 6MI90 with the purpose of improving the efficiency. The new one includes a high-energy neodymium magnet that increases it and reduces the loudspeaker net weight. Thus, the 605Nd is 3 dB louder and 30% lighter than the ferrite version. By the other hand, this loudspeaker is mounted with an special cast aluminium basket that reduces mechanical vibrations and increases thermal dissipation. All these improvements combined with the 6MI90 excellences (low harmonic distortion and extended frequency response), result in a superb transducer for sound reinforcement applications.

Beyma Professional Loudspeakers
3. Description/Condition: used and the one on the right in the picture has a crinkled cone but still works fine i never noticed this as it was the passenger side driver

they got extremely loud and sounded great

beyma sells recones for every driver and they aren't expensive

Price:
50+shipping for the pair no trades unless its whats in the signature please

i paid almost 500 for the comp set but i dont have the tweeters anymore they were mounted in my door and i traded the car in

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: price is shipped and isnured

Item Pictures:
http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee266/psychoacoustics/utf-8BSU1HMDAzODgtMjAxMTAzMjctMTg1NC5qcGc.jpg
http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee266/psychoacoustics/utf-8BSU1HMDAzODktMjAxMTAzMjctMTg1NC5qcGc.jpg
(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Rickdod3
03-29-2011, 06:16 PM
What trades are you looking for? I dont see your signature

dumple
03-29-2011, 07:25 PM
Yea what sig?

psychoacoustics
03-29-2011, 10:42 PM
whoops i have some stuff listed in my sig on caco

it dont matter they are sold anyways