PDA

View Full Version : Do NOT do business with PhishHead

cwharding
03-21-2011, 11:48 PM
Well, I'll have to chalk this one up to a learning lesson. This deal went sour on CACO but I thought I'd let the folks on this forum know as PhishHead has tried to sell on here also.

After tons of emails to Phishhead, none of which were threatening. He's just ignoring me now. We had some dialog early on but now he just doesn't want to send me the wire or refund my money. My last emails were just to get some closure. I'm a patient person. This has gone on for months. I've PM'd him on other car audio forums that he's not blocked on. He's decided to screw me out of $60 bucks. It's not much money, just the prinipal of it. I have a hard time believing that a fellow car audio enthusiast would screw another in the hobby. Oh well, lesson learned. For others reading this. Don't do business with Jeremy Scroggins (Phishhead). He scammed me, sounds like he scammed 00ram360 and he'll probably scam somebody else if given the chance.

My 2 cents,

Chris

matt_bennett05
03-21-2011, 11:50 PM
I almost did business with said person as well. Glad I kept shy of the deal.

Louisiana_CRX
03-21-2011, 11:51 PM
hmmmm

plugitin
03-21-2011, 11:52 PM
hmm, i wonder why the **** hes banned on many car audio sites? that ever strike you as odd buckshot?

Louisiana_CRX
03-21-2011, 11:54 PM
hmm, i wonder why the **** hes banned on many car audio sites? that ever strike you as odd buckshot?

It does me

Bosstradamus
03-22-2011, 10:15 PM
Well, I'll have to chalk this one up to a learning lesson. This deal went sour on CACO but I thought I'd let the folks on this forum know as PhishHead has tried to sell on here also.

After tons of emails to Phishhead, none of which were threatening. He's just ignoring me now. We had some dialog early on but now he just doesn't want to send me the wire or refund my money. My last emails were just to get some closure. I'm a patient person. This has gone on for months. I've PM'd him on other car audio forums that he's not blocked on. He's decided to screw me out of $60 bucks. It's not much money, just the prinipal of it. I have a hard time believing that a fellow car audio enthusiast would screw another in the hobby. Oh well, lesson learned. For others reading this. Don't do business with Jeremy Scroggins (Phishhead). He scammed me, sounds like he scammed 00ram360 and he'll probably scam somebody else if given the chance.

My 2 cents,

Chris

Funny **** right therrr.

PhishHead
03-22-2011, 10:18 PM
Why dont you ask Chris about the phone call I made to him today. I had the wrong address. His package is on his way with tracking which he has. And just for your information. I got unbanned from CACO.

whitedragon551
03-22-2011, 10:29 PM
Why dont you ask Chris about the phone call I made to him today. I had the wrong address. His package is on his way with tracking which he has. And just for your information. I got unbanned from CACO.

Yea so did fatpat and we all know hes a scammer.

trever
03-22-2011, 10:30 PM
im talking to this cat right now....hes trying to sell me a incriminatoraudio 12

PhishHead
03-22-2011, 10:32 PM
Dude seriously I just got done messaging chris and he and I are cool. I didnt scam him I got his address wrong.

whitedragon551
03-22-2011, 10:33 PM

http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p187/whitedragon5515/Phish.jpg

PhishHead
03-22-2011, 10:35 PM
Wtf is that. Link doesnt even work home boy.

whitedragon551
03-22-2011, 10:36 PM
You still on the PS list home boy.

PhishHead
03-22-2011, 10:40 PM
Because of the issue with Chris that I just fixed.

whitedragon551
03-22-2011, 10:42 PM
Not the first time youve done it. You scammed 00ram360 when you traded your JL's for his RE MT and the JL's werent as described in your trade thread.

-01limited-
03-22-2011, 10:43 PM
and let the scammer try to be nice and cover his ***.

carry on.

moo_awn
03-22-2011, 10:44 PM
Don't mean to threead jack, but... Whitedragon, what's up with your 9887 package? Pm me bro, please.

PhishHead
03-22-2011, 10:47 PM
Why dont you go read that thread over slap nuts. I clearly proved that he was trying to scam me. I have/had text messages from him that he meant to send to someone else about how he wanted the sub back. Not only that he admitted he ran the JL 10w3v3 FREE AIR ON RMS!!!!! Also using a power supply because he didn't have an amp in his car. WHO IN THE **** RUNS RMS ON A SUB FREE AIR! I offered to pay for the subs to get reconed and he wanted nothing to do with it because he said "No I want my sub back now". Why dont you get your facts straight before you start running your mouth. No wonder why no one likes you over at CACO.

whitedragon551
03-22-2011, 10:49 PM
Why dont you go read that thread over slap nuts. I clearly proved that he was trying to scam me. I have/had text messages from him that he meant to send to someone else about how he wanted the sub back. Not only that he admitted he ran the JL 10w3v3 FREE AIR ON RMS!!!!! Also using a power supply because he didn't have an amp in his car. WHO IN THE **** RUNS RMS ON A SUB FREE AIR! I offered to pay for the subs to get reconed and he wanted nothing to do with it because he said "No I want my sub back now". Why dont you get your facts straight before you start running your mouth. No wonder why no one likes you over at CACO.

Could care less who likes me at CACO or not.

If he was proven to be scamming he would also be on the PS list and he is not. You made your bed, now you have to lay in it.

PhishHead
03-22-2011, 10:50 PM
He didnt get put on the scam list because he got to keep my subs. That's the only reason.

cwharding
03-24-2011, 04:43 PM
Today I received the wire that I bought from PhishHead in December. It wasn't quick but better late than never. The Knu wire and disto block were as described so no surprises there. Mods can mark this thread closed and resolved.

Thanks PhishHead for making the situation right.

Mookie
03-24-2011, 04:50 PM
Whoa!!

CRXBMPN
03-24-2011, 05:00 PM
****, 4 months to ship wire! when they asked "fast or cheap" at the shipping place you must have chosen "as close to free and slow as possible"!

whitedragon551
03-24-2011, 05:15 PM
Ill go ahead and lock this up. Mark this as resolved. I hope the next transaction doesnt take this long.