PDA

View Full Version : How would these sound...

Slayerx
03-16-2011, 06:39 AM
With no midbass up front and my kappas in back turned down a bit to somewhat match output? The midrange covers 2khz up only as it is so tiny, which is really what I need, Small and able to play with no baffle. Will I be missing anything with nothing up front covering the 100-2k range and only getting it from the rear?
http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_31677_VIBE-Audio-SPACE-3D.html
Not tryin to win a sq contest or anything but I dont want anything too noticeable that'll bug the hell outta me

Bettr n' Revrse
03-16-2011, 06:45 AM
Terrible!

disturbed471985
03-16-2011, 06:46 AM
Local pawn shop carrys vibe. I have not heard this set before but I have a few of there other sets. U want have to wry about winning any sq comps thats for sure. I would rate them on the same lvl as audiopop's comps if not alil worse.

Bettr n' Revrse
03-16-2011, 06:50 AM
Well I was just given you hell but maybe I am correct ^^^^

Slayerx
03-16-2011, 03:26 PM
Well that's disappointing to hear. The "space" line is suppose to be one of Vibe's higher quality lines.
I'm seriously wanting to save up and get a new car just to be able to get a real set of comps up front lol

Savstyle
03-16-2011, 03:52 PM
Think a fat guy farting.

Thats kinda like what itll sound like.

Why not just save up and buy some comps?

No need for a new car for new comps :)

Slayerx
03-16-2011, 04:45 PM
Think a fat guy farting.

I literally have nowhere to place any speakers up front. No room in doors or kick panels, no room on dash, nuthin whatsoever. I might be able to get some enclosures made for the floorboard, but really could only fit 4" speakers at max lol and would need to find a good set that like's small enclosures

disturbed471985
03-17-2011, 05:02 AM
Think a fat guy farting.

Actually I think your giving them more credit than they deserve. My farts are musical compared to the lines I have been subjected too.