PDA

View Full Version : bob barker

MiX
03-14-2011, 12:29 PM
bobbarker is a scammer from michigan. do not buy that spv70 from him

Phoenix Risen
03-14-2011, 12:38 PM
proof?

screen shots of emails anything that can prove what you say?

Bassin Buick
03-14-2011, 12:38 PM
also don't forget to have your pets spayed or neutered. :)

MiX
03-14-2011, 12:59 PM
my proof is that he tried selling a spv70 with a reading from another battery then tried to say he would make a claim with fedex to give me my refund.

go over this thread reading spv70 voltage - Page 3 - Midwest Car Audio (http://forum.mwcaraudio.net/showthread.php?p=37424#post37424)

there are pictures of the FS item and pics i put up after i got it. he will try and claim that he is refunding me my money because he sent me 40 to ship it back but i want ALL of my money in my pocket.

but HE WAS trying to make a claim against fedex for damaging the battery when it was damaged before he sent it. i think thats mail fraud.

Phoenix Risen
03-14-2011, 01:13 PM
my proof is that he tried selling a spv70 with a reading from another battery then tried to say he would make a claim with fedex to give me my refund.

go over this thread reading spv70 voltage - Page 3 - Midwest Car Audio (http://forum.mwcaraudio.net/showthread.php?p=37424#post37424)

there are pictures of the FS item and pics i put up after i got it. he will try and claim that he is refunding me my money because he sent me 40 to ship it back but i want ALL of my money in my pocket.

but HE WAS trying to make a claim against fedex for damaging the battery when it was damaged before he sent it. i think thats mail fraud.

i read through that thread, and from the looks of it he is actually trying to make things right. and do you have proof of your last statement,

im not saying that there is or isnt something going on. we just need more to go off of than someone saying someone else is a scammer.

MiX
03-14-2011, 01:25 PM
which it does seem he is "trying" to make it right. only because i called him out about it. i do not think i woulda got my money back because he said he was going to make a claim with fedex first even though he knew it was damaged before he sent it out.

i do have a screenshot of him saying send me the battery back i will make a claim and refund you

this is where i started to feel something was up

hold up ill post it26523403

Phoenix Risen
03-14-2011, 01:38 PM
did he say that he was going to make you wait till the claim came in to refund you or was he going to refund when he got the battery back.

MiX
03-14-2011, 01:54 PM
he says "will refund when i get the battery back" but i dont know what he is going to do now. i made a paypal dispute just in case. i am just trying to warn the CA community because this was some shady ish

u can see the screenshot of pm says he will make a claim, but since i called him out i think he is tryin to cover his *** now