PDA

View Full Version : RDWILSON77 SHADY trying to scam me!

mazzasec
03-13-2011, 05:48 PM
Ok heres the story

I sold 2 PERFECTLY 100% working condition Sundown Audio Nightshades D1 15" subwoofers to him.

Upon receiving them he said he had put the DMM to them and had a slight issue with one of the coils not reading correctly.

I had stated that it could be a terminal issue as when I FIRST bought the subs the terminals were messed up so Jacob sent me 2 new terminals I put them on and they worked ever since.

After using the subwoofers for about 3 months my amp died on me. The Nightshades simply sat in my room for 7-8 months untouched.

I told him try hooking them up and seeing how they play he refused to do so.

I told him also to put the DMM on the direct leads instead of in the terminals he didnt respond to me about that.

I got a recone price from Jacob and was willing to go half on a recone IF THAT WAS THE PROBLEM cause he didnt hook both of them up yet.

NOW HE HAS FILED A DISPUTE TRYING TO GET ME TO REFUND HIS $550.00 AND KEEP THE SUBWOOFERS!

I would just like some insight from some other members

Oh ya and HERE is my feedback thread where I have made over 20 transactions on this site and have 100% positive feedback

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/318881-mazzasec-feedback-thread.html

mazzasec
03-13-2011, 05:49 PM
I had 3 working Nightshades he bought 2 and another buyer bought 1

They were all 3 working fine when I unhooked them

infamous_e46
03-13-2011, 05:53 PM
close bank acct or credit card and call paypal after u make sure he cant get ur $$ and argue

mazzasec
03-13-2011, 05:55 PM
I am trying to figure out if going half on a recone 70 each is reasonable for this situation?

I find the buyer being VERY unreasonable and unwilling to coroperate as to anything could have happened to that sub from his end

infamous_e46
03-13-2011, 05:56 PM
close accts and fukk his lame *** open a new one

Kangaroux
03-13-2011, 05:57 PM
sounds like he sold em.

bumpin buick
03-13-2011, 05:58 PM
thats just messed hes not good at communication or working with you, he wont win the dispute though if you have tracking to prove. Id call up paypal now and let them know your side of it.

mazzasec
03-13-2011, 06:04 PM
thats just messed hes not good at communication or working with you, he wont win the dispute though if you have tracking to prove. Id call up paypal now and let them know your side of it.

Agreed I mean offering half on a recone is the best I can do considering he already got a SICK deal on the subwoofers anyways. 70 each is fair considering the huge loss I took on these with shipping and FedEx charging me out the *** to use there boxes at the fedex kinko store.

He has having a hard time telling me what exactly is wrong. Its more then likely the soldering on the terminal which is causing the coil to read incorrectly. They were all in 100% working when I shipped them. He hasnt even hooked them up yet which I have told him to do multiple times.

If there is a problem I feel the half on a recone each should be more then fair. Considering anything could have happened to the subwoofer after he received it

mazzasec
03-13-2011, 06:07 PM
He is trying to tell me that I said they had coil issues WHICH I NEVER SAID

The only thing I said was the terminals caused the coils to read incorrectly so I got new terminals and it resolved the problem.

mazzasec
03-13-2011, 06:09 PM
wow he wants full refund and me to cover his shipping wtf

Kangaroux
03-13-2011, 06:12 PM
post up his cell # pl0x

Mitch86
03-13-2011, 06:13 PM
If he's not even willing to test the subs and see if they are working properly, then there is really nothing you can do. paying half of recone cost sounds like a good deal considering they were sold 100% working.(if in fact it is blown now)

thevic24
03-13-2011, 06:13 PM
How about have him make some pics of what the coils are doing? He wants a full refund because they are not reading exactly the same or what is the exact issue??? I mean sometimes you can have one read 1.4 and the other read 1.3(as an example...)

whitedragon551
03-13-2011, 06:14 PM
He needs to get in here and explain.

150dbs
03-13-2011, 06:15 PM
^ yes, post it up

mazzasec
03-13-2011, 06:16 PM
I am waiting for his input as well.

Instead of of replying to my last PM he just filed a dispute without even telling me.

thevic24
03-13-2011, 06:17 PM
He needs to get in here and explain.
this, is he a member here??

thevic24
03-13-2011, 06:24 PM
How long ago did you sell him the subs?? It seems he was asking about a box for them about a month ago... http://www.caraudio.com/forums/wanting-buy-wtb-car-audio/503901-wtb-custom-built-subwoofer-box.html#post7489278

whitedragon551
03-13-2011, 06:33 PM
Ive sent him a PM. He has 24 hours to respond to this thread before he is IP banned for doing shady business with no explanation and lack of communication.

Bosstradamus
03-13-2011, 06:34 PM
close bank acct or credit card and call paypal after u make sure he cant get ur $$ and argue

Don't do that,paypal will take you to collections. They will not let him keep your stuff,they will make him send it back first.

whitedragon551
03-13-2011, 06:44 PM
Lets not speculate as to what Paypal will or will not do. Lets just hear both sides of the story. Sorry El Weenie. Had to get rid of the post. I dont want ideas floating around until this is resolved.

infamous_e46
03-13-2011, 06:45 PM
well moderator friend thats what whiteram a member here did to me he was never banned i think i had to cancel all my stuff and call paypal until they reversed it

whitedragon551
03-13-2011, 06:46 PM
I know what they do. Just dont want "suggestions" floating around.

rdwilson77
03-13-2011, 07:03 PM
Ok I am going to explain my side of the story. I filed with paypal because we have been going back and forth on this situation since I first discovered the coil not reading correctly. I do not feel like I am liable for paying even more $$ to get the sub fixed when the coil was damaged when I received it.

First of all, the ad mazza posted did not say that anything was wrong with these or that they have been repaired in any way. Actually, I asked him if they had been repaired or reconed at all and he said no. If I would have known that they had coil/terminal issues I would not have bought them.

When I told him about the coil reading wrong (reading 4 ohm and jumping all around), he said that he did not have any issue with them except for the coil reading high and a terminal issue. I wish I would have known that before buying. He said to email Jacob and he would clear this up. Jacob said that if the coil was reading 4 then there is a problem and he did not recall speaking to mazza about it as he claimed. I, also, took it to a local audio shop for them to test and they said the same thing.

I have been in communication with mazza from the start about this and he insists that these were working when he sold them. Then he said that he wanted me to pay to fix the sub that had a problem when I got it.

I am fairly new to posting on this site but that doesnt mean that I am trying to get over on anyone. I'm not saying he is either, but we could not come up with an agreement on how to correct the situation.

Also, mazza has it wrong saying that I want to get my money back AND keep the subs. In the paypal case I stated that he can have them back. They will be in the EXACT condition as they were when I received them.

whitedragon551
03-13-2011, 07:06 PM
Ok so you agree that one of them is in perfect condition and one is not?

If so why not keep one and get half a refund? Or let him pay for half the recone so you have 2 fully functioning woofers?

Also as for him paying shipping I personally wouldnt do that either. If you get a broken product from an online car stereo store and want a replacement you would have to pay shipping to them plus a restocking fee.

rdwilson77
03-13-2011, 07:11 PM
Ok so you agree that one of them is in perfect condition and one is not?

If so why not keep one and get half a refund? Or let him pay for half the recone so you have 2 fully functioning woofers?

Also as for him paying shipping I personally wouldnt do that either. If you get a broken product from an online car stereo store and want a replacement you would have to pay shipping to them plus a restocking fee.

I have been looking for V1 nightshade 15s or 12s for like a year. I can't do anything with one. I need at least 2 and they are hard to come by. Thats why I didn't want refund on one. I would be stuck with 1 looking for another. Could be forever before another shows up.

If he would pay to have the recone done, then we may be able to work something out.

infamous_e46
03-13-2011, 07:15 PM
niceee not willing to provide pix or fix the terminal great buyer scammer ip checkkk

rdwilson77
03-13-2011, 07:17 PM
niceee not willing to provide pix or fix the terminal great buyer scammer ip checkkk

I got pics if they are necessary.

whitedragon551
03-13-2011, 07:18 PM
I got pics if they are necessary.

Pics are necessary with a DMM and the terminals where the repair was made and never mentioned. How long have you had the subs?

IP checked and its fine.

mazzasec
03-13-2011, 07:40 PM
What dont you understand

THERE WAS NEVER A COIL ISSUE as far as HOW IT WORKS

IT WAS THE TERMINAL

I didnt find it neccesary to state that I replaced a terminal cause a terminal really has NOTHING to do with how a sub performs

LIKE SAID THERE WAS NEVER A ISSUE WITH THE PERFORMANCE OF THE COIL I USED THE SUBS FOR 3-4 months NO ISSUES AT ALL

THE TERMINAL HAD A SOLDERING ISSUE SO I GOT JACOB TO SEND ME ONE NEW TERMINAL I SIMPLY SCREWED OFF THE TERMINAL AND RE SOLDER THE LEADS TO THE NEW TERMINAL

AND THERE YOU GO AGAIN AVOIDING THE SCENERIO OF ACTUALLY TESTING THE SUB RATHER THEN JUST WHAT THE DMM IS READING

mazzasec
03-13-2011, 07:42 PM
I have been looking for V1 nightshade 15s or 12s for like a year. I can't do anything with one. I need at least 2 and they are hard to come by. Thats why I didn't want refund on one. I would be stuck with 1 looking for another. Could be forever before another shows up.

If he would pay to have the recone done, then we may be able to work something out.

I dont see what the big deal is going half on a recone

IT will solve all the problems

Your sub will be BRAND NEW with a new recone IF THATS THE CASE THAT IF IT DOES NOT WORK

WHICH YOU HAVE STILL YET TO PROVIDE THAT IT DOES NOT FUNCTION

rdwilson77
03-13-2011, 07:43 PM
Pictures 1 and 3 are of the different terminals that are on the sub that is showing a coil issue. These are different then standard nightshade terminals. Pic 5 is the terminals that come on nightshades orginally. This is on the sub that is in working order. Pic 2 shows the first coil on the damaged sub, showing perfect. Pic 4 shows the second coil on the damaged sub, showing 4.4 which is not right.

mazzasec
03-13-2011, 07:44 PM
HERE IS A VIDEO PROOF OF ALL 3 of them working

YouTube - 3 15" Sundown Audio Nightshades RD HW D9 amp Flex video! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cl1k2BnibXM)

mazzasec
03-13-2011, 07:46 PM
So you got 1 perfectly working and 1 not working correctly

Lets resolve this and go half on a recone

what is the big problem with that?

cause here is all 3 working when I owned them

YouTube - 3 15" Sundown Audio Nightshades RD HW D9 amp Flex video! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cl1k2BnibXM)

and please quit saying I said it had a messed up coil cause I NEVER said that

mazzasec
03-13-2011, 07:48 PM
Filing a claim really made me angry that is not the proper way to work things out

In no way was I trying to scam you with my 100% feedback filing a claim makes it seem I was trying to scam you

whitedragon551
Pictures 1 and 3 are of the different terminals that are on the sub that is showing a coil issue. These are different then standard nightshade terminals. Pic 5 is the terminals that come on nightshades orginally. This is on the sub that is in working order. Pic 2 shows the first coil on the damaged sub, showing perfect. Pic 4 shows the second coil on the damaged sub, showing 4.4 which is not right.

Looks to me like its fine. If it was a non working sub it wouldnt read anything on the terminal. And who cares what the terminals look like? They will be in the box. As long as its functional.

rdwilson77
HERE IS A VIDEO PROOF OF ALL 3 of them working

A couple of things to point out in that video:

Look at around 2:30 mark and see where the sub on the left is not moving as much as the other 2 are. Also, 2 people in the comments section point that out as well.

Is this the terminal issue you are speaking of?

rdwilson77
03-13-2011, 07:50 PM
Looks to me like its fine. If it was a non working sub it wouldnt read anything on the terminal. And who cares what the terminals look like? They will be in the box. As long as its functional.

The subs are supposed to be dual 1s. Why would a coil read 4 and it is jumping around sometimes up to +5.

mazzasec
03-13-2011, 07:50 PM
Didnt think of anything like that considering I was putting up around 150 number wise they slammed

If anything it was the angle of the camera.

whitedragon551
03-13-2011, 07:52 PM
The subs are supposed to be dual 1s. Why would a coil read 4 and it is jumping around sometimes up to +5.

I have mids and subs where the coils dont match on the dot. They jump around a bit. Try getting a DMM reading on the leads before the terminals.

rdwilson77
03-13-2011, 07:54 PM

I'm not saying it's a non working sub, just something is wrong with the coil where it's going to need a recone to fix.

I dont care what the terminals look like, but the coil needs to read 1 or somewhere near that to be working PROPERLY.

rdwilson77
03-13-2011, 07:56 PM
I have mids and subs where the coils dont match on the dot. They jump around a bit. Try getting a DMM reading on the leads before the terminals.

I'm not looking for the coil to be on the dot. I know they wont be. It just needs to be nearer to one, exactly what Jacob Fuller said. He said if it's reading 4 then there is a problem.

I tried to get a reading on the leads and same thing.

whitedragon551
03-13-2011, 07:57 PM
I'm not looking for the coil to be on the dot. I know they wont be. It just needs to be nearer to one, exactly what Jacob Fuller said. He said if it's reading 4 then there is a problem.

I tried to get a reading on the leads and same thing.

Ok thanks for that info. Ill be letting you two work this out from here on out.

thevic24
03-13-2011, 08:12 PM
can you see the coil through any cooling vents?? sometimes if a coil is burned, it can read funny and jump around some.

rdwilson77
03-13-2011, 08:17 PM
can you see the coil through any cooling vents?? sometimes if a coil is burned, it can read funny and jump around some.

I can see the coil in some places. Hard to really tell.

mazzasec
03-13-2011, 08:29 PM
Why can't we just resolve this by going half on a redone cause now I am negative five fifty in my paypalaccount which iscausing Me a huge incOnvienence right bowcknsidering I have bills to ppay

tc3k101
03-13-2011, 08:32 PM
I honestly don't see why Rdwilson77 should pay 1/2 of a recone when he was suppose to get a fully functioning sub. If the coil is reading that high it's not going to be the terminals. Ever cross your mind Mazzasec your amp blowing could have taken a coil?

rdwilson77
03-13-2011, 08:33 PM
Why can't we just resolve this by going half on a redone cause now I am negative five fifty in my paypalaccount which iscausing Me a huge incOnvienence right bowcknsidering I have bills to ppay

You aren't the only one inconvenienced by this. I'm sitting on a sub that has a problem and out of $550.

rdwilson77
03-13-2011, 08:36 PM
I honestly don't see why Rdwilson77 should pay 1/2 of a recone when he was suppose to get a fully functioning sub. If the coil is reading that high it's not going to be the terminals. Ever cross your mind Mazzasec your amp blowing could have taken a coil?

Good Point.

Thank you.

thevic24
03-13-2011, 08:38 PM
True, just a very few seconds of DC voltage can cook a coil enough to do this...

IMO, I would not want to pay for half of anything.
If I buy a D1 sub and get something that is reading how this one is, that would in no way be
my fault.
Yes, the sub may work but not how its suppose to.
It may be a good thing now that he did not hook up the subs. This way it cant be said that
he damaged the coil with his install.

rdwilson77
03-13-2011, 08:40 PM
True, just a very few seconds of DC voltage can cook a coil enough to do this...

IMO, I would not want to pay for half of anything.
If I buy a D1 sub and get something that is reading how this one is, that would in no way be
my fault.
Yes, the sub may work but not how its suppose to.
It may be a good thing now that he did not hook up the subs. This way it cant be said that
he damaged the coil with his install.

That's one of the reasons that I have not hooked the subs up. This needs to be resolved correctly before I install them.

thevic24
03-13-2011, 08:46 PM
Iam not saying that the coil is burnt but the funny readings are a sign of this.(esp. with the reading bouncing around) It could have even been a mistake at the build stage of that sub. You know, the guy winding the coils may have just finished smoking a joint or something and made a 1/4ohm coil....(JK but you know what I mean) If it is burnt and enough to cause your problem, you should be able to see some good discoloring and maybe even smell some "burntness" on the coil.

rdwilson77
03-13-2011, 08:49 PM
Iam not saying that the coil is burnt but the funny readings are a sign of this.(esp. with the reading bouncing around) It could have even been a mistake at the build stage of that sub. You know, the guy winding the coils may have just finished smoking a joint or something and made a 1/4ohm coil....(JK but you know what I mean) If it is burnt and enough to cause your problem, you should be able to see some good discoloring and maybe even smell some "burntness" on the coil.

LOL anything is possible. Anyhow the coil is not measuring correctly and I would like it to be fixed so I have a working sub.

thevic24
03-13-2011, 09:01 PM
Well I wish the best of luck to both of you and hope that this all gets worked out.

rdwilson77
03-13-2011, 09:05 PM
Well I wish the best of luck to both of you and hope that this all gets worked out.

Thanks. Me too.

roarzorz
03-13-2011, 09:06 PM
Pictures 1 and 3 are of the different terminals that are on the sub that is showing a coil issue. These are different then standard nightshade terminals. Pic 5 is the terminals that come on nightshades orginally.

Those gold terminals did come on some NightShades.

rdwilson77
03-13-2011, 09:11 PM
Those gold terminals did come on some NightShades.

Hmmm. I didn't know that. That's the first I have seen like that. Thanks for calling that out, learn something new everyday.

Regardless, I'm not sure its a terminal issue anyway. I'm not too hung up on the terminals. I just want a sub that is working properly and coil that measures correctly.

S.B.C.
03-13-2011, 09:18 PM

This isnt gonna tell you anything.. Some lacquers are darker than others, and some blown coils look new!

mazzasec
03-13-2011, 09:37 PM
You aren't the only one inconvenienced by this. I'm sitting on a sub that has a problem and out of $550.

You are not out 550 dollars

you are out 140 dollars

you have 1 functioning sub and 1 halfway functioning sub. so tehcnincally you are only out 140 the cost of a recone.

but now I am -550 in my paypal account

If you please tell the paypal claim department that we resolved this I will pay full for the recone.

mazzasec
03-13-2011, 09:39 PM
The main thing that is bothering me is that I am seriously -550 in my paypal account

before we even had a solid discussion

he did not even tell me he planned on filing a dispute he just kinda did it without me knowing

rdwilson77
03-13-2011, 09:40 PM
You are not out 550 dollars

you are out 140 dollars

you have 1 functioning sub and 1 halfway functioning sub. so tehcnincally you are only out 140 the cost of a recone.

but now I am -550 in my paypal account

If you please tell the paypal claim department that we resolved this I will pay full for the recone.

Ok the $140 for the recone...that includes new recone and shipping back to me? I am responsible for shipping to Jacob?

mazzasec
03-13-2011, 09:45 PM
Ok the $140 for the recone...that includes new recone and shipping back to me? I am responsible for shipping to Jacob?

The recone is 140 shipped.

Thats the best I can do man.

The subs were in 100% working order and I am taking your word that it was messed up on my part and not on yours

And your not willing to pay 30 extra dollars to have your sub in perfect working order......... please be reasonable man and just be willing to pay a little extra to have a good working sub.

rdwilson77
03-13-2011, 09:48 PM
The recone is 140 shipped.

Thats the best I can do man.

The subs were in 100% working order and I am taking your word that it was messed up on my part and not on yours

And your not willing to pay 30 extra dollars to have your sub in perfect working order......... please be reasonable man and just be willing to pay a little extra to have a good working sub.

Did I say I wasn't going to pay the shipping?? No. I was just asking what the price included. I never had to have a sub reconed so I am not sure how that works. I am willing to pay the $30 to ship to him if you pay the $140.

mazzasec
03-13-2011, 09:51 PM
See we could have worked this out alot better then filing this claim. I dont even know if its possible to retract a claim.

But it would be nice if you did and lets take care of this in a professional matter cause jumping into a claim like that is just immature and shows bad input on your part. Considering I have been in contact since day 1 even admitting that I did not have internet for about a week and was still keeping up with your replies on my Iphone.

rdwilson77
03-13-2011, 09:56 PM
See we could have worked this out alot better then filing this claim. I dont even know if its possible to retract a claim.

But it would be nice if you did and lets take care of this in a professional matter cause jumping into a claim like that is just immature and shows bad input on your part. Considering I have been in contact since day 1 even admitting that I did not have internet for about a week and was still keeping up with your replies on my Iphone.

Hey man we are close to resolving this matter and you continue to belittle me, calling me names like immature. Filing the claim wasnt immature. I was trying to resolve an issue that has been going on for too long. I have been professional through this all. I haven't called you any names or accused you of anything, like you have to me. Now I have a thread saying that I am a scammer and have done nothing more then try to correct a situation. If I wouldnt have filed the claim, we may not be at this point of resolution.

mazzasec
03-13-2011, 09:58 PM
Hey man we are close to resolving this matter and you continue to belittle me, calling me names like immature. Filing the claim wasnt immature. I was trying to resolve an issue that has been going on for too long. I have been professional through this all. I haven't called you any names or accused you of anything, like you have to me. Now I have a thread saying that I am a scammer and have done nothing more then try to correct a situation. If I wouldnt have filed the claim, we may not be at this point of resolution.

Not true. You never told me you were filing a claimed I was trying to work with you but you stop responding to me...

rdwilson77
03-13-2011, 10:01 PM
Not true. You never told me you were filing a claimed I was trying to work with you but you stop responding to me...

That is 100% true. Why would I tell you Im filing a claim when you were pretty much accusing me of damaging the sub when I received it. Why didn't you tell me you had the issue with the coil measurement and the terminal before I bought the subs?? Same thing... We wouldn't be here if you would have told me that...

rdwilson77
03-13-2011, 10:06 PM
Man we can spend all night going back and forth like this. Can we make a deal and move on.

I apologize for having to file the claim, but I felt that was needed to fix this.

This is not an ideal situation. We both are having to sacrifice to correct the issue.

mazzasec
03-13-2011, 10:06 PM
That is 100% true. Why would I tell you Im filing a claim when you were pretty much accusing me of damaging the sub when I received it. Why didn't you tell me you had the issue with the coil measurement and the terminal before I bought the subs?? Same thing... We wouldn't be here if you would have told me that...

wow dude like I said multiple times I never HAD ANY ISSUES WITH THE COILS man the subs worked perfectly ever since I had them what dont you understand about that

I did not accuse you specifically of damaging the sub man. I said it was a possible thing that happened but also stated that " I WASNT ACCUSING YOU OF DAMAGING IT" I just said it was a possibility but did not directly say it was your fault

LIKE SAID BEFORE I USE THEM SUBS FOR 3-4 MONTHS AND DID NOT HAVE ANY MECHANICAL ISSUES

Maybe my amp blowing caused a coil to go out but I would not have known that cause immediatley after my amp went out I uninstalled everything and it just sat in my room.

but since day 1 of using I was competing demoing with no issues at all like said

I NEVER HAD A ISSUE WITH THE COIL

It was the soldering on the terminal that made the coil read wrong

You should try putting the DMM on the leads instead of in the terminal to see what you get.

rdwilson77
03-13-2011, 10:13 PM
wow dude like I said multiple times I never HAD ANY ISSUES WITH THE COILS man the subs worked perfectly ever since I had them what dont you understand about that

I did not accuse you specifically of damaging the sub man. I said it was a possible thing that happened but also stated that " I WASNT ACCUSING YOU OF DAMAGING IT" I just said it was a possibility but did not directly say it was your fault

LIKE SAID BEFORE I USE THEM SUBS FOR 3-4 MONTHS AND DID NOT HAVE ANY MECHANICAL ISSUES

Maybe my amp blowing caused a coil to go out but I would not have known that cause immediatley after my amp went out I uninstalled everything and it just sat in my room.

but since day 1 of using I was competing demoing with no issues at all like said

I NEVER HAD A ISSUE WITH THE COIL

It was the soldering on the terminal that made the coil read wrong

You should try putting the DMM on the leads instead of in the terminal to see what you get.

Like I said earlier in this very thread, I tried that and no difference.

rdwilson77
03-13-2011, 10:32 PM
The paypal claim can be cancelled...

150dbs
03-13-2011, 10:44 PM
glad 2 see this one sumwhat worked out...

candeshop407
03-13-2011, 10:52 PM
Filing the claim wasnt immature.

No filing a claim without trying to come to a resolution between 2 parties is just morally wrong.

If I wouldnt have filed the claim, we may not be at this point of resolution.

This is subjective. You may or may not have had a resolution made without a claim, but you took it upon yourself to just make a claim. Even paypal and ebay both state that you should contact seller and try to reach a resolution before making a claim or leaving negative feedback.

FYI for future reference some sellers will give you a warranty, but will rightfully rescind that warranty if a stunt like this is pulled. Just for future reference.

rdwilson77
03-13-2011, 11:02 PM
No filing a claim without trying to come to a resolution between 2 parties is just morally wrong.

This is subjective. You may or may not have had a resolution made without a claim, but you took it upon yourself to just make a claim. Even paypal and ebay both state that you should contact seller and try to reach a resolution before making a claim or leaving negative feedback.

FYI for future reference some sellers will give you a warranty, but will rightfully rescind that warranty if a stunt like this is pulled. Just for future reference.

For your FYI...

I have been in contact with the seller for over a week to correct this. He never once offered to correct the issue in a legitimate way. We went back and forth several times. I did not see a resolution coming.

I'm sure I have +25 messages in my inbox where we communicated prior to the claim. So I did indeed try to resolve this before I filed.

candeshop407
03-13-2011, 11:40 PM
For your FYI...

I have been in contact with the seller for over a week to correct this. He never once offered to correct the issue in a legitimate way. We went back and forth several times. I did not see a resolution coming.

I'm sure I have +25 messages in my inbox where we communicated prior to the claim. So I did indeed try to resolve this before I filed.

Did seller or buyer make any attempts at proposing solutions? If the pm's are just you 2 going back and forth with blame and information exchanging without talking about possible refund or recone proposals then there wasn't an attempt at making a resolution. Instead that was just wasting time.

Bosstradamus
03-13-2011, 11:57 PM

He cares what it looks like he bought it not you. If the seller never told him about the problem in the first place it's the sellers fault. You need to back out of this and let them two handle it.

Bosstradamus
03-14-2011, 12:00 AM

Jumping on a forum calling him a scammer when you sold him a broken sub makes you what??

plugitin
03-14-2011, 12:00 AM
He cares what it looks like he bought it not you. If the seller never told him about the problem in the first place it's the sellers fault. You need to back out of this and let them two handle it.

who the **** are you?

Bosstradamus
03-14-2011, 12:09 AM
who the **** are you?

I wasn't even talking to you,so who the **** are you?

CHEMMINS
03-14-2011, 12:10 AM

Look here junior.....shut the **** up. You joined the site just to back your bum buddy. Hows his cawk taste anyway.

The buyer should have asked for pics. If there was pics posted and he didn't ask for more....it is not the sellers fault. As was stated....terminals are in the fawking box. I mean ffs....for the price the buyer bought him for, was he expecting subs right off the factory line?

Let this thread die already. Personally I think both parties involved need to learn how to sell and buy properly. Learn how to ask questions.

CHEMMINS
03-14-2011, 12:12 AM

And yes, you are a fawking Headache. I can see a permanent ban in your future. Douchebag....you ain't helping your gay lover any with your words of wisdom.

plugitin
03-14-2011, 12:27 AM

Get the **** out of here you feg.

And for the buyer filing a claim before trying to resolve this first is kinda not right.

Did the seller check the coils real quick before he shipped em out?

loudmofo
03-14-2011, 12:42 AM
i would of filed a claim also looks like the op was being a **** before the claim ,and only offering a outcome that he wanted why should the buyer pay to fix something he bought that works 100% but is doa.

CHEMMINS
03-14-2011, 12:50 AM
Buyer should have asked for pics of a dmm on the coild before purchase. Seller should have mentioned fixing the terminals. As I said earlier though......price reflects the quality. You can't expect to get factory finished product for half the price used.

Imtjnotu
03-14-2011, 01:09 AM
Dude wilson77 the easiest way to fix it I pay the 70 for the recone...if a guy is willing to go half then do it...either that or u pay the shipping bc

d77543020
03-14-2011, 03:39 AM
maybe if the seller said in the description of the item he was selling that the coils read wrong then we would not have this problem,if i bought a sub and the coils were reading all over the place i would be concerned to even if it was fully functional i would have passed on it unless it was a sub i really wanted

d77543020
03-14-2011, 03:47 AM
i would agree with you if it was a 200 300 dollar item but if you drop 550 there is no time to chit chat back and forth online your just giving the seller more time to clear his paypal account,you can file the claim work it out then cancel the claim doesn't take that long and it shouldn't make you a bad guy its just Business as long as you file within a week of the purchase i dont see a problem

tc3k101
03-14-2011, 03:50 AM
Look here junior.....shut the **** up. You joined the site just to back your bum buddy. Hows his cawk taste anyway.

The buyer should have asked for pics. If there was pics posted and he didn't ask for more....it is not the sellers fault. As was stated....terminals are in the fawking box. I mean ffs....for the price the buyer bought him for, was he expecting subs right off the factory line?

Let this thread die already. Personally I think both parties involved need to learn how to sell and buy properly. Learn how to ask questions.

Are you fkn retarded? So it's his fault for not asking for certain pictures and he should be ok with getting a defective sub even though op had stated they were perfectly fine? I can tell you aren't too savvy when it comes to business now are you? If you buy something that is stated to be 100% mechanically no matter what you pay it should arrive nothing less than what was said it to be. It is the sellers part for selling a messed up driver. Before you pack and ship any driver you used it is best to get a coil reading and play it free air to make sure it is infact 100% so there is no surprises on your part.

tc3k101
03-14-2011, 03:51 AM
I don't think Wilson should cancel the claim until the recone is paid for by Mazzasec.

d77543020
03-14-2011, 03:59 AM
Are you fkn retarded? So it's his fault for not asking for certain pictures and he should be ok with getting a defective sub even though op had stated they were perfectly fine? I can tell you aren't too savvy when it comes to business now are you? If you buy something that is stated to be 100% mechanically no matter what you pay it should arrive nothing less than what was said it to be. It is the sellers part for selling a messed up driver. Before you pack and ship any driver you used it is best to get a coil reading and play it free air to make sure it is infact 100% so there is no surprises on your part.i agree with you on here feedback is what you go by, the op has great feedback so why would the buyer ask for pics when it was stated it was 100%

rdwilson77
03-14-2011, 06:53 AM
I don't think Wilson should cancel the claim until the recone is paid for by Mazzasec.

I won't cancel the claim until the recone is bought and paid for. I already told mazza that I would pay to ship the sub to Jacob for the recone. The ball is in his court now...

Ignatowski
03-14-2011, 06:58 AM
paypal is a schamm ........
I am done with anything over 100.00 with paypal !
Pricks denied me a refund for items shipped but not arrived because the seller
showed a tracking number,but goods never arrived,So I lose even though these NAZIs advertise
Paypal protected .....If I were you id switch banks,sounds like the buyer who bought your subz is a moron

disturbed471985
03-14-2011, 07:06 AM
Rdwilson just to let you know that you would not have won your PP claim. Items bought outside of ebay are not fully covered like you might think. If seller can provide a tracking number showing you received the package then that is that claim denied have a good day. So if he is willing to go in half you better be happy as all hell and jump on that.

d2k
03-14-2011, 07:07 AM
the buyer was WELL within his rights to start a claim....... the item WAS NOT AS DESCRIBED!!, asking him to pay more is lunacy!!

simples!!

Pyro_By_Nature
03-14-2011, 07:49 AM
Are you fkn retarded? So it's his fault for not asking for certain pictures and he should be ok with getting a defective sub even though op had stated they were perfectly fine? I can tell you aren't too savvy when it comes to business now are you? If you buy something that is stated to be 100% mechanically no matter what you pay it should arrive nothing less than what was said it to be. It is the sellers part for selling a messed up driver. Before you pack and ship any driver you used it is best to get a coil reading and play it free air to make sure it is infact 100% so there is no surprises on your part.

Agreed. There is some backwards logic in this thread.

If anything, the seller should have had pics of the coils reading in the sale ad. Know what you are selling. Also, why would the buyer inform the seller of filing a claim with paypal before doing so? So he could have a chance to empty it out? They could not come to a resolution so he took the next step. I think the buyer paying shipping to Sundown and the seller paying for the re-cone is a fair resolution. Just too bad it took this much to reach that agreement.

plugitin
03-14-2011, 08:27 AM
Agreed. There is some backwards logic in this thread.

If anything, the seller should have had pics of the coils reading in the sale ad. Know what you are selling. Also, why would the buyer inform the seller of filing a claim with paypal before doing so? So he could have a chance to empty it out? They could not come to a resolution so he took the next step. I think the buyer paying shipping to Sundown and the seller paying for the re-cone is a fair resolution. Just too bad it took this much to reach that agreement.

i do agree with that...

I wont even sell big ticket items here unless its someone who has good feedback and that i can somewhat trust.

ace_800
03-14-2011, 10:14 AM
who the **** are you?
You're a *******, shut the fck up.

As should you.....He shouldn't need pics of the terminals or the coil readings if the seller says there perfect. What if he wanted to mount them inverted? He'd care how they looked then. Thats like saying the baskets all scratched but saying their excellent condition.

Point blank the buyer showed the sub needs reconed and the seller needs to pay it.

plugitin
03-14-2011, 11:29 AM
You're a *******, shut the fck up.

really? you fail.

ace_800
03-14-2011, 11:41 AM
really? you fail.

awww, did you get butt hurt?:crying:

plugitin
03-14-2011, 11:42 AM
awww, did you get butt hurt?:crying:

get out of here you feg

ace_800
03-14-2011, 11:50 AM
Or what?

You make a ******* comment and then want everyone to leave...lol. *******

CHEMMINS
03-14-2011, 12:23 PM
And the lesson learned from all of this.... 1. Buyers....get multiple pics of sub, especially of one with a dmm on the coils. 2. Seller.....Quit being lazy, and have those pics ready to go in your for sale ad. Either one would have solved this issue before it started.

mazzasec
03-14-2011, 12:30 PM
I will gladly give him $140 for the recone once the paypal claim is closed with the claim still being open I feel as if we are getting no where.

mazzasec
03-14-2011, 12:37 PM
I won't cancel the claim until the recone is bought and paid for. I already told mazza that I would pay to ship the sub to Jacob for the recone. The ball is in his court now...

Do you think that once you cancel it I am not gonna send the money or something?

I have been straight forward 100% honest through this whole scenerio. Its hard to refund any money while I am in negative balance.

rdwilson77
03-14-2011, 07:01 PM
Do you think that once you cancel it I am not gonna send the money or something?

I have been straight forward 100% honest through this whole scenerio. Its hard to refund any money while I am in negative balance.

I have suggested that you go ahead and pay Jacob for the recone and let him know the sub will be coming from me. This will ensure that no one can claim that I kept the money. That would be the best way to complete this.

Once he has been paid, I will cancel the claim.

bigbangtheory
03-14-2011, 11:47 PM
Amazing......seller gets a sub with it not reading right, eventually puts up pic's of it not working right and yet he is being lashed out by the lovely morons on this site.

Mazz, I always liked you, we used to chat in the day, but come on bro......

I haz a feeling something happened when your amp went poof! Then said, F-it, I shall sell them. Maybe you didnt realize that they were bad, I dont know....but you need to take care of this IMO.

Half seems fair to you, but not to someone paying 550 bucks for subs that were labeled in fine working condition.

Hopefully it works out in the end as I would hate for Mazz's rep to get tarnished. Good luck to both of you.

mazzasec
03-15-2011, 01:58 AM
The thing is

I am gonna pay for the recone in full all out of my pocket.

He needs to close the claim so I am not in negative balance in my paypal so I can pay Jacob for the recone.

But he wont do so

mazzasec
03-15-2011, 02:00 AM
Amazing......seller gets a sub with it not reading right, eventually puts up pic's of it not working right and yet he is being lashed out by the lovely morons on this site.

Mazz, I always liked you, we used to chat in the day, but come on bro......

I haz a feeling something happened when your amp went poof! Then said, F-it, I shall sell them. Maybe you didnt realize that they were bad, I dont know....but you need to take care of this IMO.

Half seems fair to you, but not to someone paying 550 bucks for subs that were labeled in fine working condition.

Hopefully it works out in the end as I would hate for Mazz's rep to get tarnished. Good luck to both of you.

1 out of 3 subs went bad

The other one he has and the one I sold to someone else have been flawless.

One is bad I guess and I had no clue it was bad

So I am offering to pay for a recone

so RDWILSON please retract the claim so I can pay jacob asap

rdwilson77
03-15-2011, 06:17 PM
1 out of 3 subs went bad

I think you need to pay Jacob first and I will cancel the claim once he gets the payment.

I hear what you are saying with paying for the recone, but it's hard to "trust" what anyone says any more especially when that person sold me something that was not 100% as described AND makes a thread calling me a scammer when I haven't done anything wrong. All I have done is try to get what I paid for...a working sub. And now my rep is completely ruined on this website, really before I have had a chance to get started.

GhostMemphis
03-15-2011, 06:44 PM
I think you need to pay Jacob first and I will cancel the claim once he gets the payment.

I hear what you are saying with paying for the recone, but it's hard to "trust" what anyone says any more especially when that person sold me something that was not 100% as described AND makes a thread calling me a scammer when I haven't done anything wrong. All I have done is try to get what I paid for...a working sub. And now my rep is completely ruined on this website, really before I have had a chance to get started.

I think what mazza was saying is that without you retracting the claim he doesn't have the funds to pay for the recone. What I would do if I was to is just takes pics of this whole thread, then retract the claim. That way you have proof of what he said he'd do if you retracted the claim. Then you can see if he comes through, if not then you know to go ahead with the claim and take it to the full extent. and if by chance he empties everything you have more than enough proof to take this to a small claims court.

I doubt it would go that far as I do believe mazza will pay for the recone in full. But that is just my two cents on the situation and what I would do.

dbeez
03-15-2011, 06:59 PM
I am about 90% sure that with his account -$550 with the claim if he tried to send jacob money it would make him put $690 in his account $550 to clear the claim money then the $140 would go to jacob and he may not have that much money avaialable on hand.

CHEMMINS
03-15-2011, 07:24 PM
Both parties tell paypal that they came to an agreement for the sum of original purchase price minus the cost of the recone, and Wilson deals direct with Jacob....seems easy to me.....Close the dispute.

bigbangtheory
03-15-2011, 07:41 PM
1 out of 3 subs went bad

Sounds good to me....Wilson, being you said you can close it, I would do such and let him either give you the monies for a recone or to Jacob to send recone to you. You screen shot this stuff to have evidence just in case.

Keep this thread opened till it is resolved with fresh recone, bingo-bango....problem solved. Good luck! ***** it happend to both of you. :(

rdwilson77
03-15-2011, 07:59 PM
I just emailed paypal to explain what we agreed on. Waiting on a response. I requested that they work out giving me $140 and the rest can go back to mazza. I'm sure they will have to contact him to confirm this.

mazzasec
03-16-2011, 03:28 AM
I am still hear and just waiting for it to be resolved.

Once he retracts the claim he will have his money as soon as I see my paypal out of negative.

mazzasec
03-16-2011, 03:29 AM
and RDWILSON I did not knowing I sold you a non working sub. I was unaware of it not working until you told me. So please dont make an accusations of me trying to get money off non working material.

rdwilson77
03-16-2011, 09:53 AM
and RDWILSON I did not knowing I sold you a non working sub. I was unaware of it not working until you told me. So please dont make an accusations of me trying to get money off non working material.

Man I have never once said that you willingly sold me something that was broken. So you can chill with that. You, however, did make this thread accusing me of being a scammer when you had no reason to. I'm tired of playing this back and forth game with you. I'm being as reasonable as possible but you continue to go on and on. If you want to keep the paypal claim going then let me know. If you want to work out this deal and cancel the paypal claim let me know. I want to work this out the right way and it shows in my previous posts. I just posted that I am working with paypal to get me the recone money and you get the rest, effectively ending the paypal claim. Then you post trash talk. I do the right thing by working with paypal to end this properly and you come back with a few posts continuing to say I'm making accusations. If we are going to complete this then you need to quit with the small talk.

mazzasec
03-16-2011, 02:16 PM
look man retract the negative balance all the way. I cant pay or do anything with my paypal account right now.

I had a paypal bill I owed 100 bucks to

then they added the 100 to the -533 to make me -633 and since I didnt have 633 in my bank I got a 35 dollar fee and cant pay my paypal bill

So you need to tell them to retract the 533 in FULL not deduct 140

You will get the 140 once my paypal is out of negative like i have said multiple times

Now I am having even bigger problems now because of the claim you posted.

mazzasec
03-16-2011, 05:42 PM
Just talked to paypal. Just waiting for RDWILSON to give them a call. As soon as RDWilson calls them he will have his 140 for the recone.

Just awaiting on his action now.

Paypal has my agreement to give him the 140 just waiting for him to accept it.

rdwilson77
03-16-2011, 06:35 PM
Just talked to paypal. Just waiting for RDWILSON to give them a call. As soon as RDWilson calls them he will have his 140 for the recone.

Contacted paypal and told them I accept. Waiting on them now...

yikes vR
03-16-2011, 07:15 PM

Show proof of tracking # to Paypal and you'll win the claim.

You guys both seem like douches, so I don't care either way. But I think it'd be funny if YOU scammed the other douchebag. LoL

bigbangtheory
03-16-2011, 07:33 PM
Get the Fawk out of her feg....

yikes vR
03-16-2011, 09:02 PM
Get the Fawk out of her feg....

OBESE Type ARRRH man has spoken.

How do you expect dude to pay for the recone if there's a lock on his account. FIAL

thevic24
03-16-2011, 09:10 PM

How do you expect dude to pay for the recone if there's a lock on his account. FIAL
that would be dude's problem....
dude should not have gotten himself in this mess in the first place.
only takes a few seconds to test a coil with a dmm. no excuses, should have been done
BEFORE it was sold/shipped.

and not to sound like a **** but if you are going to do this kind of business and use paypal, you should have some$$$ put back
for just this kind of thing. (you never know)

outsideshot23
03-16-2011, 09:35 PM
sounds like a bunch of **** school girls in here

mazzasec
03-16-2011, 11:08 PM
Contacted paypal and told them I accept. Waiting on them now...

Ok let me know they have my consent to take the 140 out for the recone and I get the rest back

Bosstradamus
03-17-2011, 02:15 PM
OP you started a thread in which you are in the wrong,what a dumb ***. I wouldn't release **** until it was fully resolved,pay for the recone with your credit card.

mazzasec
03-17-2011, 02:32 PM
OP you started a thread in which you are in the wrong,what a dumb ***. I wouldn't release **** until it was fully resolved,pay for the recone with your credit card.

Once he contacts paypal he will have his 140

d2k
03-17-2011, 02:36 PM

get off his fking as.s & pay cash / bank transfer.... use carrier pigeon!!, infact take the subs back & issue a full refund so the buyer can go & buy something that IS IN FULL WORKING CONDITION!!

its not the buyers fault..... & i bet he's sick of the site of his ''investment'' now :crazy:

rdwilson77
03-17-2011, 04:49 PM
Once he contacts paypal he will have his 140

For the third time, I have contacted paypal and now we are just waiting for them.

Don't have to keep posting for me to contact paypal.

mazzasec
03-18-2011, 12:00 PM
everything is worked out

bigbangtheory
03-19-2011, 02:41 PM

Lost 120 pounds bish.....and was more so speaking in terms about you saying you hope dude gets scammed. Comprehend much?

bigbangtheory
03-19-2011, 02:41 PM
Glad it got worked out for both parties...