PDA

View Full Version : 12" MTX 9500 SVC Sell/Trade Locally

CleanPrix
03-13-2011, 03:52 PM
Item(s) for Sale: 12" MTX 9500 SVC
4OHM sub.

Item(s) Description/Condition: Works great. Cosmetically poor, look at pics to judge for yourself. I bought this sub because it was a good price, but it will not fit in my box unless i modify it, which I do not want to do. Sub was sealed around the outside of the basket and i got most of it off, but not all. Cone and surround are not damaged. It looks like the surround came off and was ghetto fixed with some porous sealant.

Price: $120 or trade for a sub that doesn't have a 9 3/4 mount depth Or a decent amp.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: Local pickup. I visit Lakeland often so I cover about half of FL.

Item Pictures:
(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l78/jokers_high/Photo0027-1.jpg

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l78/jokers_high/Photo0028.jpg

Suicide Bobb
03-13-2011, 04:03 PM
I have an Orion NT 12"...Carbon Fiber cone and dustcap, cast 4-spoke basket, supposedly 1000wrms. Efficient driver with very shallow mounting depth. I was hoping to get $150 out of it though...I'd do it if you pay my shipping, which should be under $20.

CleanPrix
03-13-2011, 04:11 PM
Shipping on this MTX would probably be around 40. It weighs around 60 lbs. Thats why I wanted to sell it locally. I will keep you in mind if i can not sell/trade it locally.

350zkid
03-13-2011, 04:51 PM
pm'd

CleanPrix
03-13-2011, 05:09 PM
PM'ed you back.

Spooney
03-13-2011, 07:16 PM
If you decide to ship let me know man.

Suicide Bobb
03-13-2011, 07:18 PM
Shipping on this MTX would probably be around 40. It weighs around 60 lbs. Thats why I wanted to sell it locally. I will keep you in mind if i can not sell/trade it locally.

That's true...Straightup trade then? Maybe you can throw in some wires or somethin?

CleanPrix
03-13-2011, 08:13 PM
Ill see what i have lying around when i make it back to Jacksonville and let you know. I know i have some cheap RCA's clarion crossover and EQ.

Suicide Bobb
03-13-2011, 10:14 PM
Ill see what i have lying around when i make it back to Jacksonville and let you know. I know i have some cheap RCA's clarion crossover and EQ.

Ok great, thanks!

CleanPrix
03-14-2011, 12:38 PM
Leaving the Tampa/Orlando area today so get to PMing me! Don't want to ship this beast but will if I have to.

CleanPrix
03-14-2011, 02:35 PM
Trade pending for this weekend. Sorry to all with the interest if I ship it. Don't want to run the risk of it breaking durring shipping, it not being what you thought, or anything like that. Rather meet eye to eye and let someone test this sub out seeing how I said it was working condition just cosmetically bad.

CleanPrix
03-16-2011, 08:41 AM
Ok. This is back up for sale/trade. I had someone interested but he changed his mind. I was in lakeland and left the sub there with a Fosgate 400s amp for him to pick up from my pop's shop. I am now 3 hours away so if anyone locally wants to do some trading or buy it outright you must be able to pick up in Plant City/Lakeland area. If i do not get any decent offers i will keep it and clean it up, build a box and play it until it dies. Let me know!

Suicide Bobb
03-16-2011, 03:25 PM
Ok. This is back up for sale/trade. I had someone interested but he changed his mind. I was in lakeland and left the sub there with a Fosgate 400s amp for him to pick up from my pop's shop. I am now 3 hours away so if anyone locally wants to do some trading or buy it outright you must be able to pick up in Plant City/Lakeland area. If i do not get any decent offers i will keep it and clean it up, build a box and play it until it dies. Let me know!

You should still trade me...

CleanPrix
03-17-2011, 06:10 PM
I REALLY don't want to ship this thing. Its on CL and will sell seeing how much interest I have. If it don't ill just strip the ghetto glue, clean it up, and do a first class ghetto glue job on it then play it until it blows or turns to dust lol.

BUMP! Still up for sell/trade

CleanPrix
03-27-2011, 12:11 AM
Back up for sale/trade! I am in Lakeland FL now, but will be heading back up to Jacksonville around the 31st.