PDA

View Full Version : SOLD/CLOSED Boston Acoustics GT-20

c_nitty
03-13-2011, 01:24 AM
Item(s) for Sale:SOLD. Boston Acoustics GT-20

Item(s) Description/Condition:Used with marks great to power your doors!
The GT-20 amplifier upholds Boston Acoustics' reputation for attention to detail. This compact amp puts out 55 watts of continuous power to 2 channels, and up to 250 watts in single-channel mode. It can handle low-impedance loads that would destroy a lesser amp, giving you flexibility when putting together a system and allowing you to get maximum power.
A forced air cooling system, more efficient than a traditional amp heat sink, allows this amp to be be mounted in any position, even upside down, without fear of failure due to excessive heat. Adjustable mounting feet make it even easier to adapt the GT-20 to uneven surfaces found in your vehicle.
Boston's Q-Tune feature allows you to get the best bass response from any type of speaker. Variable frequency filters allow you to send the right signals to the right places, reducing wear and tear on your speakers. You'll find all controls and connections on one side of the amp, making installation and adjustment as simple as possible.

Price:$65 shipped OBO

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:http://i1223.photobucket.com/albums/dd501/c_nitty/DSCF6659.jpghttp://i1223.photobucket.com/albums/dd501/c_nitty/DSCF6660.jpg
(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

MemphisLove
03-13-2011, 02:17 PM
just bought the gt 24 and hooked it up yesterday. very solid amp free bump.

Spooney
03-13-2011, 02:22 PM
Clean little amp. I want this although I have no use for it LOL. GLWS

c_nitty
03-13-2011, 11:29 PM
obo

Dacypher2003
03-14-2011, 12:59 AM
Pm sent

c_nitty
03-14-2011, 01:00 AM
Ygpm.