PDA

View Full Version : Wtb old/used at&t phone

Skoz33
03-03-2011, 08:06 AM
Item(s) for Sale:
Looking to buy a used or phone at&t phone, going on spring break in about 10 days and currently own the iPhone 4. But we all know what goes on during spring break and I am not trying to break or lose this phone so I figured I'd go down with something I don't care much about. Looking to spend around $50. LMK THanks

Item(s) Description/Condition:
Item doesn't have to be in perfect condition but I do not want a POS or something that is stolen and locked out.

Price:
Looking to spend around $50

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:
Owner and myself will discuss shipping.

Item Pictures:
(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

akheathen
03-03-2011, 08:32 AM
got anything to trade?

whitedragon551
03-03-2011, 11:07 AM
Ive got a Samsung Magnet. Its got some scratches and stuff on the back and some wear on the buttons from texting, other than that its 100% functional in the keyboard, screen, and exterior buttons along the edges. No cracked screen or anything. I also have the charger for it and original box I think. Make me an offer and I can get it out ASAP.

TeamDropZone
03-06-2011, 05:24 AM
I've got a Samsung eternity A867 if you're interested... Don't have any of the original manuals or the box. I do have a home and car charger. Also have a second eternity w/ no battery tht ill throw in if u want any replacement parts.

Cosmetically its an 8/10 just regular wear and tear from everyday use, no significant scratches... Mechanically its 10/10, everything still works like it did when new. If you're interested just pm me an offer.