PDA

View Full Version : Ronin775

ctmaudi
03-02-2011, 10:27 PM
I got a Kinetik HC600 and fuse holder from cdimic25. He sent it out the same day he sent Ronin775 a set of coaxs. Somehow, both packages were shipped to Ronin775. He supposedly shipped my stuff to me on Monday. Today, tracking the DC number USPS.com says,
"Your item was undeliverable as addressed at 9:37 am on March 02, 2011 in AKRON, OH 44312. It is being returned if appropriate information is available."

He did the wrong shipping so it would be sent back to him. Who knows if he even sent the battery or an empty box.

-01limited-
03-02-2011, 10:31 PM
:popcorn:

and to think everyone was sayin he acts just like bob.

Sorry to hear this.

elancohen92
03-02-2011, 11:31 PM
they need to make a new rule, seller must ship to buyer. no matter what

ctmaudi
03-03-2011, 02:30 PM
cdimic called the PO today, and it was delivered here. Everything was in the box.

outsideshot23
03-03-2011, 02:35 PM
figures.. people care about a few bucks more then a reputation anymore.. sad greedy bastards

Suicide Bobb
03-03-2011, 02:53 PM
Does Ronin live in the same state as Bob?

cdimic25
03-03-2011, 05:49 PM
Ronin was always helpful towards me, we spent about 2 hours on the phone and he lives in nevada. His name should be cleared up...

Suicide Bobb
03-03-2011, 05:51 PM
Ronin was always helpful towards me, we spent about 2 hours on the phone and he lives in nevada. His name should be cleared up...

Yeah, definitely not Bob. I think this is just a misunderstanding.

outsideshot23
03-03-2011, 06:01 PM
it is unless guy doesnt get his batt.. looks fishy

ctmaudi
03-03-2011, 07:41 PM
I thought you said he filed a charge back with paypal?

it is unless guy doesnt get his batt.. looks fishy

I got the battery today. Few posts up.

One2
03-04-2011, 01:25 AM
I am Ronin775,op i went out of my way to ship your ****. You try to call me a scammer **** you! I could have sent the **** back to the seller as i didn't have to do what i did.

One2
03-04-2011, 01:27 AM
:popcorn:

and to think everyone was sayin he acts just like bob.

Sorry to hear this.

You people are morons. How do you know how i act? This is a forum you do not know me,as a matter of fact who the hell are you? I have never even talk to you.

One2
03-04-2011, 01:33 AM
figures.. people care about a few bucks more then a reputation anymore.. sad greedy bastards

I didn't even make any money off this,lol. If any thing i lost money wasting gas to drive to the post office.

One2
03-04-2011, 01:44 AM
I got a Kinetik HC600 and fuse holder from cdimic25. He sent it out the same day he sent Ronin775 a set of coaxs. Somehow, both packages were shipped to Ronin775. He supposedly shipped my stuff to me on Monday. Today, tracking the DC number USPS.com says,
"Your item was undeliverable as addressed at 9:37 am on March 02, 2011 in AKRON, OH 44312. It is being returned if appropriate information is available."

He did the wrong shipping so it would be sent back to him. Who knows if he even sent the battery or an empty box.

You really need to apologize to me,the guy who sold it to you said you needed it by friday so i rushed out and sent it to you before i even got my package,you make a thread like i'm trying to steal that little *** battery,i didn't get **** out of that transaction. You need to have the mods delete this thread.

outsideshot23
03-04-2011, 01:44 AM
and you have a new name because?

One2
03-04-2011, 01:45 AM
and you have a new name because?

If you must know i had Audioholic ban me because all of the BS on here i only joined back to buy something.

outsideshot23
03-04-2011, 01:48 AM
you asked to be banned? lol. sounds like bob more and more all the time..

One2
03-04-2011, 01:55 AM
you asked to be banned? lol. sounds like bob more and more all the time..

I just came back to buy something seen this thread and already got people talking ****. I have never done anything to you man,don't even know who you are,but like i said i won't be here long.

cdimic25
03-04-2011, 02:18 AM
Ronin775 has been nothing BUT helpful throughout the whole process.. he went out of his way to ship the package so it could get there by the weekend. His name should be cleared as well as the thread deleted.

I even offered an extra $10 for his troubles, however he would not accept it. HES A GOOD GUY!!!!!!!!

ctmaudi
03-04-2011, 02:40 AM
Ronin775 has been nothing BUT helpful throughout the whole process.. he went out of his way to ship the package so it could get there by the weekend. His name should be cleared as well as the thread deleted.

I even offered an extra $10 for his troubles, however he would not accept it. HES A GOOD GUY!!!!!!!!

I started this thread because you said,

god that guy retracted his payment on f ucking paypal and i just noticed hes banned off here... thats bullshi t... plus i just checked your confirmation number and he put the wrong **** address.. its in akron oh however... call in the morning to see about that package and i will as well. Its just better if we get a few calls in versus his or else hes gonna get it sent back to him...

Ronin, you should have read through the thread instead of the first post. I just posted the facts as they were given to me.

One2
03-04-2011, 02:48 AM
I started this thread because you said,

Ronin, you should have read through the thread instead of the first post. I just posted the facts as they were given to me.

I didn't sell you **** and you make a thread about me? Glad to hear you got you stuff.

ctmaudi
03-04-2011, 02:53 AM
I didn't sell you **** and you make a thread about me? Glad to hear you got you stuff.

I dont get what your upset about. Cdimic said you sent the stuff to the wrong address and retrackted your payment on paypal against him, so I made the thread. I Pmed it to him so he could post as well, but didnt untill after things were resolved. I was also told you didnt want to ship the battery to me in the first place untill you got your box, which makes no sence at all when I had nothing to do with that.

Again, I posted what was provided to me. I have the stuff, its over. If you have anything to work out with cdimic then do so. Nothing left to see here. You were banned before the thread was made anyway.

Sorry it turned in to such a big misunderstanding.

audioholic
03-04-2011, 04:59 AM
Looks like the situation is cleared up. OP received his item, ronin775's name is not tarnished here.

Yes, Ronin asked me to perma-ban him. I told him to ask again in a couple days, to give him time to think about it. After a few days he still wanted it, so I granted it to him. I dont understand someone wanting to never have the option to come back, but that was his choice. *shrug*

One2 has been banned, because he is an AE of a perma-banned member.

Thread was requested to be deleted. I will instead close it, so that this record will be here to look at in the future should the need arise.