PDA

View Full Version : Hows it going

beat-down69
03-02-2011, 05:00 AM
Hey how is everyone doing. Just found out about this site from a friend and told me that there was alot of stuff on here for sale that is fairly reasonable. Not looking for any thing specific but i am sure something will catch my eye. i am new at this whole thing so i might need help learning some of this. It dont look to hard. LOL

Phoenix Risen
03-02-2011, 05:03 AM
there is a whole lot more involved than what it seems on the surface. its no just running wires and throwing stuff in the car. its a science with more theories than JFK's assassination

that said

welcome and enjoy your stay

Bettr n' Revrse
03-02-2011, 05:03 AM
Tons of stuff for sale and a great site if you can take some ***** lol... You want a DD sub and box?

Bettr n' Revrse
03-02-2011, 05:04 AM
there is a whole lot more involved than what it seems on the surface. its no just running wires and throwing stuff in the car. its a science with more theories than JFK's assassination

that said

welcome and enjoy your stay

This as well

beat-down69
03-04-2011, 01:50 AM
Thanks guys I love buying stuff. And by the way yea i would love to have a dd and a box LOL What ever ****yall can dish out i take it and throw the **** right back LOL very nice to meet you guys

dragnix
03-04-2011, 01:55 AM
Thanks guys I love buying stuff. And by the way yea i would love to have a dd and a box LOL What ever ****yall can dish out i take it and throw the **** right back LOL very nice to meet you guys

I don't think he was dishing out anything, he was just trying to peddle his ****. You want some amps? I got amps

Welcome and enjoy your stay, though generally they don't last too long.

subzero
03-04-2011, 02:03 AM
Tons of stuff for sale and a great site if you can take some ***** lol... You want a DD sub and box?

I don't think he was dishing out anything, he was just trying to peddle his ****. You want some amps? I got amps

Welcome and enjoy your stay, though generally they don't last too long.

two seprate points.

Welcome OP. Make sure you use the search feature to get all the information you need about whatever it is that your curious about. There are a bazillion threads all about the same things because peeps dont know how to search.

And yes, We troll hard up in here.

AlterEgo99
03-09-2011, 08:54 PM
Welcome to Hell.

http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab110/6crnbnh/1234567890/HPD-Hell.jpg