PDA

View Full Version : 2-Adcom 4404 Amps with 2-Adcom 4600 X-overs

ilovekamnkate
02-26-2011, 04:52 PM
Item(s) for Sale:
2-Adcom 4404 Amplifiers
2-Adcom 4600 Crossovers

Item(s) Description/Condition:
This is old school equipment in very good to excellent condition (for its age). All equipment works properly and was professionally installed and removed. The 2 Adcom amps show very little if none signs of wear. There are 2 light scratches by one of the cooling fans other than that there were no other scratches. The 2 Adcom crossovers 1 is perfect the other has light scratches on top but still in good condition. I know I am new to this site but I am a Excellent Seller on e-bay but alot of people do not know about stereo equipment there. Check my ebay as my user name is the same here as it is on ebay! Please feel free to email me with any questions as I will get back to answering them as time allows me. I work alot of hours but check my emails frequently. Please text me for more pictures also. Thanks for looking!

Price:
(I hope to get about 800 or 400/pc) Please text questions to 209-675-8468 for a faster response.
Pay-pal for payment As this is the only secure way to trade I think. I will take other payment options if discussed first!

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:
Buyer to pay actual shipping price plus any other shipping supplies to ship to. Insurance is going to be provided also as these are high dollar items!

Item Pictures:
(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

CerwinVega_Fan
02-26-2011, 06:47 PM
specs?

ilovekamnkate
02-27-2011, 12:34 PM
4ohms = 40w per ch at <0.1% THD
2ohms = 80w per ch at <0.25% THD
9.75x24.25x2.3 and a solid 19lbs
XLR Balanced inputs

It is a pure class A amplifier. Not A/B, D, T, etc etc etc. Nelson Pass is a legend in class A amplification design. While there are plenty of amplifiers which make more power (this thing is severely underrated), there are very few amplifiers which can match the quality and clarity of these specific Adcom amplifiers. Not to mention they are stable to less than 1/2 ohm. This is also only 1 of 2 amplifiers ever brought to market which was 100% pure mofset circuitry. If you know Nelson Pass than you know this signal path is uncluttered.

I can also email owners manual upon request, Please email me
Thx

ilovekamnkate
02-27-2011, 12:36 PM
Adcom Review:

Adcom Kills The Competition
Written: Sep 02 '00

Product Rating:
Pros: Sonically Superior Breaking The Known Sound Barrier Of High Quality Output

Cons: None, Plays Harder and Sharper Than Anything Out There

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GustavusShaw's Full Review: Adcom GFA 4404 Car Amp
This is one of the most sonically superior amps currently on the market and even the competition thinks so. The GFA-4404 is exquisitely designed all the way down to the circuitry. The internal workings of the amp are beyond extraordinary because of the multitude of features its has respectfully been endowed with.

Ok enough of the hoopla. Let's get down to business this amp is capable of 300w rms split by 2, that's 150wrms for ch 1 and 2 and 150wrms for ch 3 and 4. To keep everything cool and functioning efficiently the amp has a cooling fan. Its impedance handling capability is very low, and allows the user to patch it into a multitude of subwoofers or mids and highs.

It also is able to power a center channel which add to the depth and realism of the music. The balanced line input is one of the clearest in the car audio business. It blocks any noise that is associated with ground loop interference or engine noise.

Amp that are rated at over twice the power can't even come close to touching it at any level of play. The frequency range is far beyond what other amp are able to play, from 0Hz-50KHz. The signal to noise ratio is awsomely high, rated at 100db, which means the sonics come through loud and clear. The damping factor is superb, around 600 which means it blocks a lot of unwanted noise and only plays supernatural music at astounding rate of quality.

I love this amp as well as all other Adcom products. Although a bit high in price its well worth the money!!

ilovekamnkate
02-27-2011, 06:07 PM
I will split these items up. Each amp will come with its own crossover. I will make a deal for an almost complete system (everything minus box and woofers and specific cables)

Trancer
02-28-2011, 01:28 AM
You need to post a price per the forum rules or it will be deleted. This isn't Ebay. Plus you only need to post one thread at a time. Multiple listings on the board is just going to get it deleted also.

ilovekamnkate
02-28-2011, 01:12 PM
I did post a price it is in the price line. And yes I know it is not ebay. I am doing my best to give accurate information on these as I have got emails about these. That is why I had posted extra material.

gentlejax
02-28-2011, 09:38 PM
I dont ever recall anyone saying these were class A and I know 2 people who have had or have them and I had one also myself.

Dont judge these by the watts. they absolutely will blow away most amps rated 4x as much power. I had the 4304 bridged and it was stunning. best sounding amp I have ever had. it died but that was not its fault. it had a hard life.

danc
03-02-2011, 08:52 AM
I'm interested, please respond to PM sent

ilovekamnkate
03-02-2011, 01:05 PM
Sent you an email for your offer.

michaellane
03-02-2011, 01:07 PM
i did post a price it is in the price line. And yes i know it is not ebay. I am doing my best to give accurate information on these as i have got emails about these. That is why i had posted extra material.

mus post a actual $ price not best offer. This is not a auction house. Please pick a price before the thread is reported

audioholic
03-02-2011, 06:24 PM
Saying you want around an amount, and text you offers, is not posting a price. Since you're close to being legit here, i'll give you a day (or until the next time you reply before then) to edit your post and fix it. Thanks.

Trancer
03-02-2011, 06:34 PM
I gave you warning bro. Told ya so. Next. Time, listen to someone who has been on this site for 9 years. I wasn't bustin your balls, I was tryin to help you out

8thGenSI
03-02-2011, 10:05 PM
nice amps...glws.

ilovekamnkate
03-03-2011, 12:29 PM
I have tried to make this posting easy. Obviously it is not. Thought I was doing this right but did not realize the policemen on this site. I have fixed everything you guys stated. Can I get my ticket signed off...

danc
03-03-2011, 12:38 PM
I sent you an email replying to yours.
I don't text.
If you want to communicate with me check your email and/or give a phone number where I can actually reach you at and speak with you.

audioholic
03-03-2011, 03:27 PM
I have tried to make this posting easy. Obviously it is not. Thought I was doing this right but did not realize the policemen on this site. I have fixed everything you guys stated. Can I get my ticket signed off...

Its not my place to make the rules, I just enforce them. Its not your job to critique the rules, you just follow them, or dont post here. Dont cop an attitude because you are being asked to follow the exact same rules every other member must abide by.

In fact, the rules state I should have just deleted your post, since you failed to follow the rules. Instead of doing that, I was trying to be a nice guy and give you an opportunity to just fix your current thread instead of forcing you to make a whole new one. This is the thanks I get for bending the rules for you, attitude.

gentlejax
03-03-2011, 10:08 PM
how much for just one amp

ilovekamnkate
03-04-2011, 01:36 AM
I am wanting 400 plus shipping. These are in very good to excellent condition.

ilovekamnkate
03-04-2011, 01:39 AM
I sent you an email replying to yours.
I don't text.
If you want to communicate with me check your email and/or give a phone number where I can actually reach you at and speak with you.

Sorry danc I will email you back from your reg email. Got busy at work.

gentlejax
03-04-2011, 07:57 AM
I am wanting 400 plus shipping. These are in very good to excellent condition.

ok. well. they are good. I will leave it at that. glws

danc
03-04-2011, 08:42 AM
I ended up finding a 4402, 4404 & 4600 locally with no shipping.
I'm picking them up tomorrow.

Good luck with your sale.
Dan

ilovekamnkate
03-05-2011, 07:50 PM
Price reduced to 360 shipped Each amp with crossover!!

danc
03-06-2011, 08:28 AM
Long story short.
I bought the units I was looking at locally but it turned out they were a 4302 and a 4403.
What I really want is a 4404 to work in my system.
So I will take purchase a 4404 and 4600 from you at $350 shipped.
Please contact me at 603-893-8704 home today or 603-893-7571 work tomorrow or at my email address which you have your paypal account and I will make payment and provide shipping address.
Thanks
Dan

ilovekamnkate
03-06-2011, 12:03 PM
Only 1 more 4404 Amp left and 1 4600 left!!

danc
03-07-2011, 11:08 AM
I have a change of shipping address, will send to your paypal account and email address.
Thanks
Dan

ilovekamnkate
03-07-2011, 12:39 PM
I have a change of shipping address, will send to your paypal account and email address.
Thanks
Dan

No problem got the address change...

danc
03-08-2011, 10:55 AM
Thanks,
Please provide tracking number when you ship.

ilovekamnkate
03-09-2011, 12:56 PM
Thanks,
Please provide tracking number when you ship.

Thanks Dan,
Item was shipped out Yesterday. Left you a email with you for your tracking number. There is insurance on your item too so let me know the condition of your package as soon as you get it. It was packed good and this item worked great for me but you never know how people handle the items you ship. Talk to you later.
Kevin

Doctorm
03-22-2011, 05:06 PM
Adcom 4404 is still available?

ilovekamnkate
03-22-2011, 11:57 PM
Yes I have 1 More 4404 with a 4600. Text me for quicker responses. If not email me [email protected] Thx

ilovekamnkate
05-20-2011, 08:30 PM
I still have 1 4404 and crossover still for sale!

radwilsons5803
05-22-2011, 12:29 AM
How much? I know a local whos wanting these amps bad!

wheelieking71
06-15-2011, 01:04 PM
SOLD! payment sent on 6/15/2011

gentlejax
06-15-2011, 02:08 PM
SOLD! payment sent on 6/15/2011

lol....what are you doing now? how come you didnt pick up that 5450 on ebay for $300 ??

I look at it myself...lol.

I have started collecting some power wheels toys for my boy and want to modify them so I may not spend a nickel on car audio.

Lunars are not on the block yet...lol..

I saw the billet ends on ebay. sweet.

Mike

wheelieking71
06-15-2011, 03:01 PM
HA! you caught me Mike! LOL i cant help myself. ive been watching the ebay 5450. if i wanted that one i wouldnt have sold it in the first place!!!!! i just want to round up about 5 or 6 of the big 4ch, and a couple 4402s. and i will be set.

lol....what are you doing now? how come you didnt pick up that 5450 on ebay for $300 ??

I look at it myself...lol.

I have started collecting some power wheels toys for my boy and want to modify them so I may not spend a nickel on car audio.

Lunars are not on the block yet...lol..

I saw the billet ends on ebay. sweet.

Mike

gentlejax
06-15-2011, 10:04 PM
HA! you caught me Mike! LOL i cant help myself. ive been watching the ebay 5450. if i wanted that one i wouldnt have sold it in the first place!!!!! i just want to round up about 5 or 6 of the big 4ch, and a couple 4402s. and i will be set.

again...lol

you have gone back to what you love. dont blame you. I love them amps.