PDA

View Full Version : SPL Comps in the Northeast

SPL Blazer
02-19-2011, 12:40 PM
Team NorthEast SPL and New England SPL will have a lot of competitions coming this season. TNESPL is spreading to various parts of Eastern Canada as well as further south to PA and MD, that will be in addition to the events we plan to hold in New York and New England. New England SPL will of course be doing only New England events again this season. Plenty of classes for every experience level, both SPL, and Bass Music formats. Both of us are on FaceBook, so "Like" us on there and keep up on any new events or other random things we'll have to share with competitors. NewEnglandSPL.com FaceBook (http://www.NewEnglandSPL.com) and Team Northeast SPL Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Team-Northeast-SPL/163487877024464)

lil98cabrio
02-19-2011, 12:49 PM
WHOOOO!!! were at i pa are they happing may i ask?

SPL Blazer
02-19-2011, 12:54 PM
No dates or locations yet, still too early in the season.

lil98cabrio
02-19-2011, 01:05 PM
No dates or locations yet, still too early in the season.

Alright. hopefully some are close to me.

ecac-apx
02-19-2011, 01:15 PM
Hope fully this season is like a few years ago, veryone should be spreading the word this season is lookin to be a good one ill deff b hitting some shows up in ny this year

ChevyRidinLow
02-19-2011, 01:17 PM
gotta get to some in ny and pa

lil98cabrio
02-19-2011, 01:18 PM
there just isnt very many that are close to me so i end up drive 2+ hours all the time to meets.

SmokeyDog
02-19-2011, 03:52 PM
there just isnt very many that are close to me so i end up drive 2+ hours all the time to meets.

yea me too i put 30k last season in miles on the car

ChevyRidinLow
02-19-2011, 04:09 PM

i heard there is 1 every year at ny state fairgrounds in syracuse and thats like 45 minutes away from me. i dont think id drive to buffalo or anything but syracuse i would for sure.

SPL Blazer
02-19-2011, 10:28 PM
i heard there is 1 every year at ny state fairgrounds in syracuse and thats like 45 minutes away from me. i dont think id drive to buffalo or anything but syracuse i would for sure.

There will be one in Cuse again this year, I believe it'll be a TNESPL 3X event.

ACT Audio
02-21-2011, 02:40 PM
what the plan this season, anyone got idea's for this year

SPL Blazer
02-21-2011, 07:32 PM
What do ya mean?

I'll be building for Super Stock 601-1800 in USACi and No Wall in TNESPL. Still looking for the right Astro though.

lil98cabrio
02-21-2011, 07:38 PM
im still trying to decide if i wanna take my back seat out or not yet.

ecac-apx
02-22-2011, 02:10 AM
Ill b building for stock 2 then pro stock 2 later on and tnespl, itll b wc2 and not sure for usaci, hey act ill b in touch soon for some line matchin, and setuping up my amps, see hoe loud i get wot 4400watts and 1 18

slammedincouch
02-22-2011, 02:54 AM
is auburn going to be a 2 day event this year? sooo pumped for this season even if the car is a mess at the beginning

jdc753
02-22-2011, 10:53 AM
Been forever and a day since I was active on these forums but looking to make a come back and even see about getting to some of these events. I saw earlier that you guys (NESPL) were listed to have some competitions a the UMass Motorsport Spring Car show on April 30th. I didn't see anything listed on the NESPL site though. Very curious in the new SQ section and hoping to maybe enter my first competition with that.

I know I got no deebeez :crap: but at least maybe meet some new people and learn a thing or two.

GhostMemphis
02-22-2011, 11:08 AM
Any in southern PA or MD I will be at.

CRXBMPN
02-22-2011, 11:32 AM
sounds good steverino, there is an astrovan in my parking garage with "mobile marine audio" on it... its my buddy Chad's, too bad it has windows - I'd like to ask him if he'd sell it to me for...... free :laugh:

SPL Blazer
02-25-2011, 09:51 AM
is auburn going to be a 2 day event this year? sooo pumped for this season even if the car is a mess at the beginning

Is that the TNESPL 3X in Auburn NY you mean? Not sure if they'll have it or not, I believe Rob Woolcot was the one that set it up, and he just moved to Reno. I remember at the end of last seasons show they said they'd make it a 2 day event, but who knows.

SPL Blazer
02-25-2011, 09:53 AM
Been forever and a day since I was active on these forums but looking to make a come back and even see about getting to some of these events. I saw earlier that you guys (NESPL) were listed to have some competitions a the UMass Motorsport Spring Car show on April 30th. I didn't see anything listed on the NESPL site though. Very curious in the new SQ section and hoping to maybe enter my first competition with that.

I know I got no deebeez :crap: but at least maybe meet some new people and learn a thing or two.

At this time NESPL isn't doing the UMass show, we're still working on the details of it, but it's not confirmed that we're doing it. If we get things straight with them I'll post it on our FaceBook page, our website and possibly a thread on here.

jdc753
02-25-2011, 09:56 AM
At this time NESPL isn't doing the UMass show, we're still working on the details of it, but it's not confirmed that we're doing it. If we get things straight with them I'll post it on our FaceBook page, our website and possibly a thread on here.

Ok, cool. I got you guys on facebook and I'll make sure to check up regularly. Hoping to improve some stuff and then maybe take the step into the competition lanes. Worst case I'll just try and hit up your other shows and check things out.

SPL Blazer
03-06-2011, 07:58 PM
It's confirmed, We're NOT doing any kind of SPL events at UMass Amherst, disregard anything you may see elsewhere.

We just confirmed two dates for night shows in Epping NH, plus the two shows in Rocky Hill CT, and one in Chicopee Mass.

Kangaroux
03-06-2011, 08:00 PM
no love for maine? :crap:

SPL Blazer
03-06-2011, 08:07 PM

Still waiting to hear back from Sanford Sound. We did 3 shows there the last 2 seasons, so we're hoping for 3 more this year too. It's actually pretty early in the year to have any dates set up. Most orgs in the Northeast don't have any dates set til April or May, so it's gonna be awhile before we have all our shows confirmed.

Kangaroux
03-06-2011, 08:08 PM
Still waiting to hear back from Sanford Sound. We did 3 shows there the last 2 seasons, so we're hoping for 3 more this year too. It's actually pretty early in the year to have any dates set up. Most orgs in the Northeast don't have any dates set til April or May, so it's gonna be awhile before we have all our shows confirmed.

noice :D

SPL Blazer
03-09-2011, 10:08 PM

Got some love for ya, set two dates at Sanford Sound, we'll add one more later. July 31st is the big Bikini Car Wash show and we'll be there again on August 14th.

CRXBMPN
03-10-2011, 05:26 PM
Steverino - June 12th I think is that show my buddy Dave is going to ask me to put on... any interest in coming up and doing another side by side show with me? I think it will do better than the dbdrag part in Waterville - although I had alot of fun with that. I'll be doing the kickpanel metering, maybe we can work something out? If you are busy understood too!

SPL Blazer
03-10-2011, 09:59 PM
We'll see, thanks for the heads up. Sanford was looking to do another show and possibly in June. Don't wanna make them the same day again.

CRXBMPN
03-11-2011, 03:54 PM
Any interest in coming up to our/my/their/lol show and compete or run side by side with mine? The car show portion is pretty rad and there is alot of cool stuff happening...

SPL Blazer
03-12-2011, 02:08 PM
Might be up for coming up and maybe doing it as a TNESPL event alongside yours. Do you have a date for it yet?

CRXBMPN
03-14-2011, 12:44 PM
Its the weekend before father's day, so I have it @ June 12

SPL Blazer
04-02-2011, 12:40 PM
Added one today for April 30th, gonna be at Advanced Auto Parts in Hookett NH at 10am.

SmokeyDog
04-03-2011, 04:20 PM
We'll see, thanks for the heads up. Sanford was looking to do another show and possibly in June. Don't wanna make them the same day again.

did a lot of driving that, and thanks for waiting for me to get there from jason show,, will be very nice to hit both and not be late to one

SPL Blazer
04-06-2011, 08:02 AM
Worked out a deal with XS Power for this season. XS Power is going to be one of our sponsors again this year and they are donating 3 gift certificates to be raffled off at a show this season. Everyone will find out the $$ amount when we release the show info, and that part is undecided.

mast240
04-12-2011, 07:18 AM
any shows in the plans for MD?

SPL Blazer
04-12-2011, 07:32 AM
I'm sure DB Drags will have some down that way, I believe thats where their new certified judges for the NorthEast are from.

Mr. Slate
04-13-2011, 03:48 PM
I'm sure DB Drags will have some down that way, I believe thats where their new certified judges for the NorthEast are from.
Maryland is a heavy DB Drag state.

SPL Blazer
04-13-2011, 03:54 PM
Yeah, thats why I figured they would have some. I can't remember the name of the new judge for the North East, but he's from MD, so he'll probably have some shows at Carlisle PA as well as MD, and maybe NY.