PDA

View Full Version : BHSAUDIO Scammer!!!

disturbed471985
02-14-2011, 06:47 AM
BHSAUDIO is trying to scam me. Story is I sold him a 100% working Rockford Fosgate 1500bd (old style) for the low price of $198 shipped. Weird number but it was all he said he had in PP so I accepted. He paid via PP on 1/29/11 and amp was shipped 2/2/11 via UPS. He received amp on 2/5/11 I talked to him on that day and the following day which was a Sunday as I wanted to make sure he was happy with it (he was installing it Sunday while I was on the phone) He got everything hooked up turned it on and everything was perfect. He was happy and thanked me and even left me positive feedback. I finally got around to checking my email this past Friday and he has filed a claim with PP stating the item was not as described and not in working order??? I’m like WTF I heard u playing the ******* thing. So I called him on his phone and left a message Friday. Called Saturday left another message. I call yesterday and no answer but I get a call right back from his number so I am happy cause now we can settle this but to my surprise its his MOM. Telling me that what I sold her son was defective and that I scammed him. She then goes on to say that her son is a minor and that any contract I had with him is null and void. I then ask her what about the amp as he has it and has filed a claim so as of right now he got a free amp. She then tells me that the amp is part of a contract with here minor son and that he has no obligation to return my amp or anything. At this point I was pissed and tried to talk to her like a civilized person but she would not let me get one word in as I would get cut off after every other word. So I simply said that we will let PP decide on what is right and that I would be getting either my cash or my (Working) amp back. She then proceeds to whisper to someone and next thing I know I am talking to his Dad and he is just raging over the fact that I disrespected his wife by calling her a liar about the amp being broke and rants on for a few minutes about how he would kill me and blah blah blah. So I just decided to hang up and talk with PP. I would NEVER EVER deal with this SOB again not only is he trying to scam me the little bastard can’t even fight his on battles and has to run to mommy and daddy..

bigbangtheory
02-14-2011, 12:23 PM
Wow, that is crazy! Hopefully it gets resolved man. I feel for ya......

Mookie
02-14-2011, 12:36 PM
Cant sell or buy anything on this forum anymore.

1rockford1
02-14-2011, 12:45 PM

this

97maxima
02-14-2011, 12:48 PM
Wow such bs. Glad i have never had any issues selling stuff. Sorry to hear about your luck

bubbagumper6
02-14-2011, 01:04 PM
If he said anything about killing you just call the 5-0, that shits illegal...

daboyfrumdabx
02-14-2011, 01:29 PM
Did you have a tracking number on the amp? Doesn't always work out but 99% percent of issues I've seen like this were settled in the sellers favor when the seller was at least able to prove that an item was shipped and that it was received. Otherwise, paypal typically doesn't get too involved in product condition or functionality unless it was an ebay transaction.

pro-rabbit
02-14-2011, 01:37 PM
Just call paypal and inform then of everything. Show proof of shipment and that it was received and that you were sent nothing back.

Wingsfreak9
02-14-2011, 01:44 PM
thats rediculous...wheres this kid from?

Louisiana_CRX
02-14-2011, 01:51 PM
you have a link to the for sale thread ?...most likely the kid hooked it up with 10g power wire and wrapprd the ground around the trunk latch with duct take and fried the power supply

SoCalNoob
02-14-2011, 01:57 PM
you have a link to the for sale thread ?...most likely the kid hooked it up with 10g power wire and wrapprd the ground around the trunk latch with duct take and fried the power supply

^^ this... and Man thats BS hope you get everything solved dude

daboyfrumdabx
02-14-2011, 02:20 PM
thats rediculous...wheres this kid from?
I bet the city/town he's from beings with the letter"B" and the "HS" in his username means high school.

Suicide Bobb
02-14-2011, 02:41 PM
That wasn't his mom and dad dude...it was him and his girlfriend/accomplice. What you described sounds extremely typical of an alternate ego.

Do you still have the positive feedback from him? Find a quick and concise way to present that to Paypal, it will help. Remember that they deal with hundreds of claims every day...do you think they are going to want to read through a 10k word essay about the issue, or easily presentable proof? Pictures are much more friendly to the eyes then a large paragraph.

Good luck man, hope things work out for you.

disturbed471985
02-14-2011, 04:12 PM
He lives in Oakfield, Maine. Item was sold via this forum and the positive feedback he left is also on this forum. No FS thread was started as I had no plans on selling it. I was helping him pick out a front stage and somehow the amp came up and the deal was made. Amp was shipped with tracking number so there is no question he got the amp. Hell he even admits he got it. But nonetheless I sent the PP agent the tracking number, and SS of the positive feedback he left for the item.

Dave I don't think he broke the amp I think the lil bastard just doesn’t wanna pay for it. I mean I was on the phone with him while he was playing music after he installed it so there is no question I sent what he paid for a fully functional amp. I am hoping it works out in my favor as that money was for my new 1000c4. Lesson learned I guess cause this **** want ever happen again.

DarkScorpion
02-14-2011, 06:01 PM
What a punk. Good luck winning against this kid

OmegaBunny
02-14-2011, 06:09 PM
That *****, GL with everything!

Davie06tC
02-14-2011, 06:11 PM
this

this

wickedwitt
02-14-2011, 06:15 PM
Call your cell phone company, and get a recording of that phone conversation. Proof of it playing in the background will make PP mind up for them in about .0001346984 sec.

daboyfrumdabx
02-14-2011, 06:52 PM
Call your cell phone company, and get a recording of that phone conversation. Proof of it playing in the background will make PP mind up for them in about .0001346984 sec.

I highly doubt cell companies keep those kind of records. Even if they did, they'd likely only disclose to law enforcement. No way they're going to dig through that for some random customer.

Imtjnotu
02-14-2011, 06:59 PM
That ***** man....sorry but right now save the positive feedback he left...show it to paypal

thevic24
02-14-2011, 07:18 PM

Yes you can. Only use people who you know are legit.

I have bought a few things from a few different members here and all have been 100%
Hell I even had a bonus attack spider come in a sub I just bought from here for free!!!

disturbed471985
02-15-2011, 05:26 AM
I assume everyone is legit until proven otherwise.. Hell I have seen some well respected members on this forum over the years scam people. All I will say is karma is a mother fuckerÖ

Still waiting on PP decision.

Paaco1981
02-15-2011, 06:38 AM
If you have a tracking number, they will either rule in your favor or tell the buyer he has to ship the amp back to you with tracking and provide pp with the tracking info.

disturbed471985
02-15-2011, 06:46 AM
^^ Only issue I have with him sending the amp back is in what condition will it be sent back in!!!! If he hasnít already blown it up I am sure his prick *** will do that before he ships back.
Iíve been thinking maybe me and my rott need to go visit his mom and do alil hole plugging.. She did sound **** and god knows I like a mean ***** LOL.

Paaco1981
02-15-2011, 06:52 AM
Hopefully it will work out for you. If you have an Android phone, there are a lot of apps that record phone calls. I'd grab one and call back and see if they threatened me again. If so, send a copy of the phone conversation to his local police. I think you're probably good though, I had someone try this same crap on me one time and Paypal ruled in my favor.

disturbed471985
02-15-2011, 06:58 AM
No fancy phone here. Plus, I think it may be best to let PP deal with it before I get a call from his local PD about a harassment complaint. Cause he seems to be the type that gets scared easy. Never had to deal with a PP issue before so I donít know there procedures but I feel it will work out for me. I mean hell I have all kinds of proof that I did not fail to hold up my end of the agreement.

CRXBMPN
02-15-2011, 01:58 PM
found your thread, i did a search on my local CL for anything related and didnt find anything, so idk...

CRXBMPN
02-15-2011, 02:00 PM
Oakfield, Maine (ME 04763) profile: population, maps, real estate, averages, homes, statistics, relocation, travel, jobs, hospitals, schools, crime, moving, houses, *** offenders, news, *** offenders (http://www.city-data.com/city/Oakfield-Maine.html)

Oakfield is like one of the most poor areas of the already poor state, sounds about right that some toolbox is trying to jack you up like this.

pro-rabbit
02-15-2011, 02:02 PM
My brother is a lawyer.. I can have him make some calls for you. Just pm me some info and I will forward it to him if you like.

05fronty
02-15-2011, 02:05 PM
this is why i am afraid to sell stuff on here anymore. i guess i will only buy or sell stuff to people who have been on here awhile

CRXBMPN
02-15-2011, 02:07 PM
if you have a name then you can find a facebook and blow that ish up playa...

CRXBMPN
02-15-2011, 02:09 PM
his last log in date was 02/03, can anyone see if his same IP matches with a new user ID? something is fishy. obviously.

disturbed471985
02-15-2011, 02:14 PM
Ha good news issue has been resolved and claim closed. I finally won something... PP ruled in my favor. Just got an e-mail a few sec's ago. Making my way over to crescendo now to order my 1000c4.. Its a good day.

Thx for all your support and help guys...

CRXBMPN
02-15-2011, 02:16 PM
:) there you go... now i'm going to keep an eye out on CL to see if a bd1500 shows up in the Bangor/Houlton/Presque Isle area.
case closed, glad you handled your bidnez

disturbed471985
02-15-2011, 02:21 PM
:) there you go... now i'm going to keep an eye out on CL to see if a bd1500 shows up in the Bangor/Houlton/Presque Isle area.
case closed, glad you handled your bidnez

Amp is black with chrome fins and has both end caps but they are not painted black they are the factory silver color. It's a very noticeable amp. And no I did not paint the amp previous owner did. I mean he did a great job on it and all. The ends were not painted as he acquired them after he did the paint job.
Nonetheless I got my money well crescendo has my money as I just paid them.

05fronty
02-15-2011, 02:22 PM
still wanna know who this cat is? if he is on here under another name

Louisiana_CRX
02-15-2011, 11:56 PM
i'm glad you got it worked out

150dbs
02-16-2011, 12:15 AM
thank god u got ur stuff back... i was gunna say if u didnt win then find his *** on facebook go to his school and whoop his *** in front of his friends... the only real way to teach a scammer

Bassin Buick
02-16-2011, 12:20 AM
sorry to hear this news disturbed. :crap: I wish you well. I hate scammers.

EDIT: somehow i missed the last 2 pages. I swear i didnt see them. LOL. Glad you got your stuff back.

Suicide Bobb
02-16-2011, 01:29 AM
Ha good news issue has been resolved and claim closed. I finally won something... PP ruled in my favor. Just got an e-mail a few sec's ago. Making my way over to crescendo now to order my 1000c4.. Its a good day.

Thx for all your support and help guys...

Good for you! Glad to see something worked out for once!