PDA

View Full Version : Info on the Re seXXX15

killahbean
02-05-2004, 10:11 PM
Hey anyone has the specs for the Re seXXX15????
I''m trying to have a perfect box for the pair

BulldogSr04
02-06-2004, 02:28 PM
go w/ a big ported box ~ 4 cubes each tuned to 30-35 w/ lots of port area

killahbean
02-06-2004, 03:02 PM
go w/ a big ported box ~ 4 cubes each tuned to 30-35 w/ lots of port area

Thanks for your help! I will have the box built by gnome audio.....I will have it at 4 cubes each tuned to 33 Hz Hows that? And Would that fit in my 92 Acura Legend Trunk? I mean it is 8 cubes all together?

BulldogSr04
02-06-2004, 05:23 PM
I don't know how big your trunk is, but that is a pretty big box. take some measurements and figure out what is the biggest box that you can fit in that trunk. Measure the trunk opening, not the max size of your trunk. That box will be really expensive to ship... I would build it myself if i were you. Just get a plan from him and have home depot cut all the wood for you, get a drill and some screws and caulk and put it together :thumbsup
but for now, take some measurements of your trunk and i'll figure it out for you

killahbean
02-06-2004, 06:36 PM
I don't know how big your trunk is, but that is a pretty big box. take some measurements and figure out what is the biggest box that you can fit in that trunk. Measure the trunk opening, not the max size of your trunk. That box will be really expensive to ship... I would build it myself if i were you. Just get a plan from him and have home depot cut all the wood for you, get a drill and some screws and caulk and put it together :thumbsup
but for now, take some measurements of your trunk and i'll figure it out for you

My usable trunk space is 41.5 in wide x 27.5 in Deep x 16 in high.......U think its going to fit in the trunk??

Thanks alot man

ss3079
02-06-2004, 08:10 PM
My usable trunk space is 41.5 in wide x 27.5 in Deep x 16 in high.......U think its going to fit in the trunk??

Thanks alot man

Make a box out of cardboard ... see if you can get it into the trunk through the trunk opening or however else you wish.

- Steve

BulldogSr04
02-06-2004, 10:16 PM
That looks pretty good. as long as you can fit it in there, you are working w/ 8.7 cubes, which should suffice for those subs. should work! after sub, port, and brace displacement, you should end up w/ around 4 cubes each :thumbsup

killahbean
02-06-2004, 11:24 PM
That looks pretty good. as long as you can fit it in there, you are working w/ 8.7 cubes, which should suffice for those subs. should work! after sub, port, and brace displacement, you should end up w/ around 4 cubes each :thumbsup

Thanks! You were a great help to me......