PDA

View Full Version : David Berger AKA Basebalz13 - Beware Of This Guy - He Will Leave You Hanging

Johnny Law.Lulz
02-10-2011, 02:20 PM
I sold an RE XXX 15" on here. He was shipping it for me because i dont have any experience shipping bigger subs like that.

He ships it, its gets fucked up. The buyer and David both say the packaging was perfect and he files a FedEx claim. He has been handling it because i never touched the shipping side at all, the subh as been in roanoke with him the whole time.

So he starts lying to me about his amazing Powerstroke and what not. So he gets pissed off that im calling him out of his bullshit claims about his truck and he says "delete my ******* number and handle the XXX yourself"

So on an unrelated arguement he decides to get pissed and decides to not handle what he is responsible for. First he fucked up the shipment on my XXX and a pair of Tru Bass 8's he shipped for me and now this. This guy is shady, untrustworthy and a liar. Dont trust him.

Johnny Law.Lulz
02-10-2011, 02:24 PM
Him and my buyer have been in contact since he said he was going to handle.

He just sent my buyer a text message telling him to **** off about the refund from the claim money.

Bettr n' Revrse
02-10-2011, 02:40 PM
Hahaha he seriously got all pissy about a Powerstroke?

Cruzer
good info, but wouldnt it have been smarter to just spend a few $ and buy some packaging material and do it urself?

outsideshot23
I met the guy in person and seemed like a good guy. when you were giving me the runaround about the amp i bought that you couldnt find the time to ship I got in touch with him and he said he would get your *** going and got the ball rolling. and you are the all knowing mod and you cant seem to get your own **** shipped? im not saying what he did to you was wrong or right im just saying what i know from my experience with him. there are 2 sides to every story and its going to be hard for anyone to take sides until they hear his

Johnny Law.Lulz
02-10-2011, 02:42 PM
My buyer will be commenting on this as well as soon as i shoot him his refund, i sold my truck so i will be able ot refund him, im sure David is going to pocket the refund from the fedex claim.

Johnny Law.Lulz
02-10-2011, 02:43 PM
I met the guy in person and seemed like a good guy. when you were giving me the runaround about the amp i bought that you couldnt find the time to ship I got in touch with him and he said he would get your *** going and got the ball rolling. and you are the all knowing mod and you cant seem to get your own **** shipped? im not saying what he did to you was wrong or right im just saying what i know from my experience with him. there are 2 sides to every story and its going to be hard for anyone to take sides until they hear his

Ive met him in person too, ive bought from him, ive sold to him, i traded with him. I was going to get him to ship your amp but i did it myself. But you got your amp in the condition described in 2 weeks. My buyer has been waiting on the sub for 3 months, and then when it came damaged my buyer started waiting for david to get the claim money.

Johnny Law.Lulz
02-10-2011, 02:47 PM
Hahaha he seriously got all pissy about a Powerstroke?

Yeah, he said the truck was the baddest in the area and what not so i asked him what hpop, injectors and what not he had and he got all pissed and he told me what injectors and i asked him what nozzles and then he was like **** you, deal with the XXX yourself. Just because he wants to lie about his 7.3, he decides that he doesnt need to finish what he started. Its sickening. Im glad i never had to deal with this with my own items ive bought from him but i feel worse that my buyer who i have dealth with in the past has been dragged through this.

good info, but wouldnt it have been smarter to just spend a few $ and buy some packaging material and do it urself?

I have never shipped a sub of that size/weight. I didnt want to do it and let it get damaged. I thought it would be safe in his/fedex hands. By the pictures i saw, it was not his fault the sub got damaged. But the fact that he gets pissy about me calling his horsepower numbers out on a truck and not finishing his end shows his charchter.

Bettr n' Revrse
02-10-2011, 02:50 PM
Yeah, he said the truck was the baddest in the area and what not so i asked him what hpop, injectors and what not he had and he got all pissed and he told me what injectors and i asked him what nozzles and then he was like **** you, deal with the XXX yourself. Just because he wants to lie about his 7.3, he decides that he doesnt need to finish what he started. Its sickening. Im glad i never had to deal with this with my own items ive bought from him but i feel worse that my buyer who i have dealth with in the past has been dragged through this.

O wow and its a 7.3... I bet it runs 10's lol

ramos
02-10-2011, 02:53 PM
Sent a link to Berger so we can here both sides of the story :)

Johnny Law.Lulz
O wow and its a 7.3... I bet it runs 10's lol

He says it was making like 700hp. with a single turbo. and DDP dominators which i believe are 238's with a 200% nozzle. That might make 400hp on a good day. He thinks his tune only put him over 400hp. Its just disgusting knowing what it actually takes and hearing someone talk about it with a powerstroke acting like the own a Cummins. Ive met Cummins owners less stupid.

Johnny Law.Lulz

Ill text him.

ramos
02-10-2011, 02:54 PM
I just did :)

Bob Saget
02-10-2011, 02:57 PM
You say a speaker was damaged during shipment, & you're the seller? I should just perma-ban you with absolutely no ******* clue as to what's going on.

Johnny Law.Lulz
02-10-2011, 02:57 PM
If he makes this right like he should then i will ask that this thread be deleted. I have no issues if he makes it right. I will just stop talking to him and we can go our seperate ways with no issues but since he wants to drag a deal that he is responsible for into it then this thread needs to be made.

This is the exact message he sent me.

Last thing i'm answering. They are 200% larger 7 hole nozzle and now **** off, delete my number and handle that XXX by yourself.

That was typed word for word off my phone.

Then my buyer texted me and said this word for word.

Hey, lil worried here, Dave texted me sum **** i couldnt quite understand and he said to deal wit u and then he told me to **** off or something.

Bettr n' Revrse
02-10-2011, 02:58 PM
He says it was making like 700hp. with a single turbo. and DDP dominators which i believe are 238's with a 200% nozzle. That might make 400hp on a good day. He thinks his tune only put him over 400hp. Its just disgusting knowing what it actually takes and hearing someone talk about it with a powerstroke acting like the own a Cummins. Ive met Cummins owners less stupid.

Stock internals on a 7.3 arent good for much over 400 IIRC

Johnny Law.Lulz
02-10-2011, 02:59 PM
You say a speaker was damaged during shipment, & you're the seller? I should just perma-ban you with absolutely no ******* clue as to what's going on.

David Berger sent it, speaker was damage. Claim was filed. Then david got pissed about me calling his truck lies out and told me to deal with it.

DAVID SHIPPED THE SPEAKER HIMSELF AND FILED THE CLAIM HIMSELF. Im sure when the claim comes back he will keep the refund himself. If the claim comes back in Fedex's favor then he needs to refund the money to my buyer considering the sub was shipped by him. I have never laid hands on this sub.

Johnny Law.Lulz
02-10-2011, 03:01 PM
Stock internals on a 7.3 arent good for much over 400 IIRC

Thats if you have the PMR rods from 2001 and later. 2000 back to 94.5 have forged rods and such and can take 500 at least. If its a daily driver that you dont stress all the time you can put more. Im about to build a 500hp truck. Ill be doing Stage 3 250/200's with a GT4294 turbo off a detroit. I might do a stealth dual hpop set-up and then ill have intercooler and a Airdog fuel system. Truck will be tuned by Tony Wildman.

outsideshot23
02-10-2011, 03:01 PM

he wont be on.. i texted him

ramos
02-10-2011, 03:03 PM

he will shortly, he's on the road right now. :)

Bettr n' Revrse
02-10-2011, 03:03 PM
Thats if you have the PMR rods from 2001 and later. 2000 back to 94.5 have forged rods and such and can take 500 at least. If its a daily driver that you dont stress all the time you can put more. Im about to build a 500hp truck. Ill be doing Stage 3 250/200's with a GT4294 turbo off a detroit. I might do a stealth dual hpop set-up and then ill have intercooler and a Airdog fuel system. Truck will be tuned by Tony Wildman.
O I see... not familiar with Strokers, more of a Duramax guy myself... but I have heard good things about Wildman tuning

Bob Saget
02-10-2011, 03:04 PM

Looks like Johnny is gonna get a life lesson out of this.

Johnny Law.Lulz
02-10-2011, 03:08 PM
O I see... not familiar with Strokers, more of a Duramax guy myself... but I have heard good things about Wildman tuning

Wildman is the best for 7.3 as i have found and then for a 6.0 i will only recomend Eric at Innovative Diesel. Best 6.0 guy out there as far i can tell. he did amazing work with my stepdads. Truck is making 410 and 820 on an extreme street tune on one of those mobile dynos. We are going to Rudy's Diesel in March to put it on a diesel dyno and hopefully wind out the race tune.

Looks like Johnny is gonna get a life lesson out of this.

Yeah, that i should ship my **** myself from now on so it will be on me if it gets fucked up. Im pretty much done with over the top stuff though. Im more concerned with high performance diesels now.

outsideshot23
02-10-2011, 03:10 PM
Wildman is the best for 7.3 as i have found and then for a 6.0 i will only recomend Eric at Innovative Diesel. Best 6.0 guy out there as far i can tell. he did amazing work with my stepdads. Truck is making 410 and 820 on an extreme street tune on one of those mobile dynos. We are going to Rudy's Diesel in March to put it on a diesel dyno and hopefully wind out the race tune.

Yeah, that i should ship my **** myself from now on so it will be on me if it gets fucked up. Im pretty much done with over the top stuff though. Im more concerned with high performance diesels now.

gag

Bob Saget
02-10-2011, 03:11 PM
If you had all this money tied into a deal, that included him, don't you think it would have been wise not to argue with him? Especially over pointless ****.

Johnny Law.Lulz
02-10-2011, 03:14 PM
Well i texted him and told him he could keep the claim money if he gave my buyer half the refund back and id cover the other half just to finish this and he said.

na brah, its your subs, its your problem. you had me ship because i knew how to properly ship ****. Well it was packaged properly..reason i know this? The basket or ntohing was cracked, it was the motor. The motor is suspended in free air... Its cold... that **** happens to magnets when they are cold...therefor your problem. If fedex honors the claim im not keeping it..not my money.

I told him if that was the case competition people would pull their subs in the winter and not compete. Thats complete bullshit. I have had subs in the attic in my uninsulated garage dealing with 100+ degree summers and 20 degree winters and my magnets were cracked. He had this sub for 3 months before he shipped it and it was cracked but now that it arrived messed up then its the weathers fault.

Johnny Law.Lulz
02-10-2011, 03:14 PM
If you had all this money tied into a deal, that included him, don't you think it would have been wise not to argue with him? Especially over pointless ****.

I didnt know that he would trash his own reputation because he wanted to inflate numbers on his truck.

roarzorz
02-10-2011, 03:18 PM
Childish idiots will be childish. I can't believe you're still going on & on in this thread about some BS diesel argument. lol

ramos
02-10-2011, 03:19 PM
You talking about the blue monster? Don't know what it does in the quarter, but the sob will pull your house off the foundation without thinking twice about it :)

Bob Saget
02-10-2011, 03:20 PM
Childish idiots will be childish. I can't believe you're still going on & on in this thread about some BS diesel argument. lol

:uhoh: agreed

tommyk90
02-10-2011, 03:21 PM

While this may be true, it's still very poor of david to not finish what he started and take care of the problem, regardless on if somebody is calling him out on some b.s. completely unrelated to this situation.

It's very immature if you ask me.

Johnny Law.Lulz
02-10-2011, 03:24 PM
While this may be true, it's still very poor of david to not finish what he started and take care of the problem, regardless on if somebody is calling him out on some b.s. completely unrelated to this situation.

Thank you.

If he doesnt make this right, i will most likely take this to small claims court. i cant afford to cover $400 right now.

Bob Saget
02-10-2011, 03:26 PM

I didn't say I was siding with David, because what he is allegedly doing is immature & wrong. The fact that worst is immature & let his ego cost him $4-500 still remains.

tommyk90
02-10-2011, 03:27 PM
I didn't say I was siding with David, because what he is allegedly doing is immature & wrong. The fact that worst is immature & let his ego cost him $4-500 still remains.

No arguments from me.

Both sides made mistakes and both have some loose ends to fix.

roarzorz
02-10-2011, 03:27 PM
na brah, its your subs, its your problem. you had me ship because i knew how to properly ship ****. Well it was packaged properly..reason i know this? The basket or ntohing was cracked, it was the motor. The motor is suspended in free air... Its cold... that **** happens to magnets when they are cold...therefor your problem. If fedex honors the claim im not keeping it..not my money.

So obviously he's waiting on fedex at this point. Nothing can be done until then.

PHD - USA
02-10-2011, 03:28 PM
:popcorn:

Johnny Law.Lulz
02-10-2011, 03:28 PM

But what you need to look at is,

How was i supposed to know that he would stoop to such an immature level just because i called his truck out. People here call their friends' systems out all the time and dont have **** going on right now like this. you're looking at it like i know he would stoop to this level and still called him out.

Johnny Law.Lulz
02-10-2011, 03:31 PM
So obviously he's waiting on fedex at this point. Nothing can be done until then.

And if fedex doesnt rule in his favor than its on him to handle the refund. The damage clearly and with no doubt happened in shippinng which he handled. This sub was not damaged before it was shipped. David drove to NC and picked this sub up for me, then was going to use it for his 15" testing, then said he would ship it for me, then arranged to still use it in his test with the buyer and then shipped it after he didnt have a chance to test it after 3 months. If it was damaged earlier by "the cold" why would he have shipped it, why would he have attempted to test it twice or why would he have even brought it back with him.

If Fedex gives him the money then i would hope he gives it to my buyer but if not it is still on him to handle it. I even told him to just give him half and ill cover half.

Johnny Law.Lulz
02-10-2011, 03:36 PM
Oh well, i need to finsih cleaning my basement hopefully he will get on here and not make this thread more a clusterfuck than it already is. Ill bbl.

I hope he makes it right but im not holding my breath.

NDMstang65
02-10-2011, 03:43 PM
Don't know who you are..and I have no **** dog in this fight. I don't care who's truck is bigger or what not...I have not posted on here in 2 years and the only reason I am is because of David.

Here's the truth of the story.

Magnets can and WILL be flawed. It happens 1 out of every 1000 or so..if it is jostled just the wrong way it will crack...a ticking time bomb if you will.

You..had him ship it to some other guy that you traded or sent things to. It cracked in shipping, it was packaged properly...my understanding a 21" woofer and something else and some other things he had in his possession that you wanted shipped or something. I don't know, best way to handle things is yourself.

Your sub, had a manufacturing defect well after the 1 year warranty period had passed. That thing had been shipped to god knows how many people over the years as it was a 2005 XXX motor. I held it myself....there was nothing wrong with it at all what so ever when it left. How could he know that it had a flaw in the magnet material itself? You do not know until it cracks! We have it happen to us in 1 out of about every 1000 or so magnets.

It could have been damaged before when you got it and it did not completely shift until fedex got a hold of it this past time when it was colder.

Long story short, not david's fault or his doing. It is your merchandise that he shipped for you. He is waiting for the shipping claim to be approved.

I packed the thing, I have built THOUSANDS of shipping crates for speakers like that. If fedex doesn't pay up, you're SOL buddy because RE definitely is not going to warranty it. It is also not David's fault that it cracked. So you either wait for them to pay the claim, or take one on the chin because you did not handle your own business yourself. Don't drag somebody else's name through the mud because of your inability to handle your own business yourself.

:logs back off again for another 4 years:

Johnny Law.Lulz
02-10-2011, 03:52 PM
Don't know who you are..and I have no **** dog in this fight. I don't care who's truck is bigger or what not...I have not posted on here in 2 years and the only reason I am is because of David.

Here's the truth of the story.

Magnets can and WILL be flawed. It happens 1 out of every 1000 or so..if it is jostled just the wrong way it will crack...a ticking time bomb if you will.

You..had him ship it to some other guy that you traded or sent things to. It cracked in shipping, it was packaged properly...my understanding a 21" woofer and something else and some other things he had in his possession that you wanted shipped or something. I don't know, best way to handle things is yourself.

Your sub, had a manufacturing defect well after the 1 year warranty period had passed. That thing had been shipped to god knows how many people over the years as it was a 2005 XXX motor. I held it myself....there was nothing wrong with it at all what so ever when it left. How could he know that it had a flaw in the magnet material itself? You do not know until it cracks! We have it happen to us in 1 out of about every 1000 or so magnets.

It could have been damaged before when you got it and it did not completely shift until fedex got a hold of it this past time when it was colder.

Long story short, not david's fault or his doing. It is your merchandise that he shipped for you. He is waiting for the shipping claim to be approved.

I packed the thing, I have built THOUSANDS of shipping crates for speakers like that. If fedex doesn't pay up, you're SOL buddy because RE definitely is not going to warranty it. It is also not David's fault that it cracked. So you either wait for them to pay the claim, or take one on the chin because you did not handle your own business yourself. Don't drag somebody else's name through the mud because of your inability to handle your own business yourself.

:logs back off again for another 4 years:

He took my IA Warden to NC and brought back a TB motor, 2 TB 8"s, The XXX, and some other **** i sold to him.

And the only straw that you can grasp is that it might or might not have been cracked. Im not buying that load of bullshit and its obvious he got you to comment. Whether you are being honest or not is not for me to say. But you cannot say the sub was cracked by the weather, i guess if you believe what you are saying then you cannot say it wasn't.

That is all speculation and the sub was still in Davids hands 100% of the time. He had it for 5 months or so, 3 of which were after it was paid for. He shipped it and then it got damaged. If FedEx rules in his favor and he refunds my buyer then problem solved, thread deleted. If he gives my buyer half now then problem solved, thread deleted.

Johnny Law.Lulz
02-10-2011, 03:57 PM
If a magnet will crack in the cold show me scientific proof.

A sub can blow in the winter when the coil gets heated and the magnet is still cold and moisture is introduced. A magnet can lose its magnetism when it gets cold, it needs to be colder than a virginia winter though.

ramos
02-10-2011, 04:01 PM
who did the seller pay for the sub ? :)

basebalz13
02-10-2011, 04:05 PM
Boy is there a lot to say here....kyle...after all the crap I've done for you.

Only thing I'm going to say for right now is. I'm out of town a lot so shipping is hard...however if I'm not in town people take care of it for me. Now I asked you to EMAIL me the addresses...what do you do? You text them to me. Way after the stuff is sold...you sayd the 8s was sold and you'll send me the address. WEEKS LATER I ask if you gotten thatt address yet...I believe you said you forgot too and you will...day or so later you finally send me the 8s and XXX address in same text. Well in process of copying them down I got parts of the addresses mixed up some how...I asked for them in a email for a reason. So they was sent off(I didn't know at the time they was wrong) and I left outta town for work...upon returning home I find them in my room returned because of wrong addresses. My dad didn't tell me because I get soo many packages he doesn't pay attention..he just takes them from front porch and move into my room untill I get home. So I notify you of this problem, you still had the 2 8s address. He recieeved them in 2 days...you had to get the XXX address again which took like a week if I remember right. I had left town and had nick ship it. This is why it took 3 months to ship the XXX.

NDMstang65
02-10-2011, 04:09 PM
He took my IA Warden to NC and brought back a TB motor, 2 TB 8"s, The XXX, and some other **** i sold to him.

And the only straw that you can grasp is that it might or might not have been cracked. Im not buying that load of bullshit and its obvious he got you to comment. Whether you are being honest or not is not for me to say. But you cannot say the sub was cracked by the weather, i guess if you believe what you are saying then you cannot say it wasn't.

That is all speculation and the sub was still in Davids hands 100% of the time. He had it for 5 months or so, 3 of which were after it was paid for. He shipped it and then it got damaged. If FedEx rules in his favor and he refunds my buyer then problem solved, thread deleted. If he gives my buyer half now then problem solved, thread deleted.

I'm going to post here one more time, so you better listen sweet cheeks.

It was not his equipment, it was not his stuff, he did not get paid for the XXX. It is NOT his responsibility for HIM to pay out of HIS pocket for YOUR ****.

Go kick rocks douche bag.

Ban me, see what happens.

basebalz13
02-10-2011, 04:17 PM
Oh yeah and I want to add this. I have done a lot for kyle including the followin and many other situations: I have stuck up for you numerous times with your shady name...only because I thought you was a good kid in person and eventually made right...like outsideshot situation. I have always gave you the best advice possible on all the questions you asked me. I have gotten you on deals on equipment. I drove 2 hours to meet you to get your 12" warden. I then drove 3 hours to sundown to drop it off to have it recone and jacob was going to ship back to you. You changed your mind, I drover another 3 hours to go pick it up. You thentraded it for a bunch of crap. I had to drive 3n half hours to meet the guy to drop off Warden and pick up 3 TB 8s, XXX motor, 15" XXX, and a sa12. I then had to drive 2 hours to meet you to drop off some of the stuff. And I was shipping the rest. I had a customer wanthing a nSA12 and instead of selling him a new one and make money, I helped you sell yours. And what all did I get from this? 2 cheap batts one of which the studs was cracked other no good..and some 8" aeros

Oh and P.S. YOU NEVER PAID ME FOR SHIPPING THIS STUFF

ramos
02-10-2011, 04:21 PM

Bueller?...................................Bueller ?..................Bueller? :)

MaYaToN_PiTuDo
02-10-2011, 04:23 PM
im personally having problems with his cousin john hawtdog

Ronin775
02-10-2011, 04:23 PM
Who ever received the money should do the refund,period.

ramos
02-10-2011, 04:26 PM
Who ever received the money should do the refund,period.

Bueller?...................................Bueller ?..................Bueller? :)

audiophile831
02-10-2011, 04:27 PM
:popcorn:

basebalz13
02-10-2011, 04:48 PM
Eh, ill just post this from my phone too since itll be easier to copy and paste his texts...

So it started out like this, he had a post on facebook talking about people and their idoits for the asking price of their 7.3L trucks that have 200,000 miles or something of that sort. I posted something like, thats because they are worth those prices, if they are taken care off 200,000 miles they just got broken in...stop being so cheap (which if anyone knows kyle, hes one of the biggest lowballers). He responded something like i dont know what im talking about the ford trannys are the biggest POS trannys and my ignorance isnt needed in his status. i then said something like, the trannys are perfectly fine, i hauled a 50ft enclosed trailer at about 20,000lbs loaded down for 26 straight hours competed for 6 hours (trucks only rest) and drove 26 straight hours back and the truck has over 350,000 miles...he then said i dont know what hes doing and hes building a truck with like 450hp and the tranny cant handle it...i replied that mine had the complete banks turbo, chip, intercooler, air intake, 5" straightpipes and engine work...so im dealing with just a little more power than him and my tranny is perfectly fine...he then proceeds to insult my knowledge and deleted me off facebook...then texts me the following...

Him
"If you think that truck is close to 400 hp then get on powrstroke nation and ask them. Dont put your ignorance on my facebook status"

Me
"Dude are you freaking stupid?"

Him
"What kind of truck. What stage injectors. Which intercooler and which hpop hsve you installed. Without all that you might be close to 300 or so"

Me
"Dude, truck stock came with IIRC 275 horesepower...my chip alone, 200 hp. I have the 2nd fastest diesel around...truck ahead of me has 30K in his engine alone."

Him
"Lol. Stock injectors are barely good to 300hp. I have a guy with a dyno if you want to get proven wrong. Or you can take your truck to the rudys diesel dyno day with all of us and try to do it there. "

Me
"Lulz who says I had stock injectors...dude truck put out around 700hp if not more...the best diesel mechanic around did some work on it and took it for a test drive afterwards....said he was scared of it...never been in one so **** powerful and as much authority. That was with it programed for best fuel milage possible lulz! Got 28 mpg"

I got busy at the time and wasnt able to respond right away. And he was sending multiple messages and my responces was to previous messages...so it may get a little confusing.

Him
"Whick injectors do you have then"

Me
"Did you delete me off facebook ?" (Just found out)

Him
"Yeah. What injectors you got. What hpop"

Me
"Hahaha you deleted me? Seriously?"

Him
"I started a thread on powerstrokenation.com about your awesome truck. Im waiting for everyone to come and laugh at you. Join the site and watch"

Him
"Talk to me when you know what youre talking about. Join thar forum and come defend your **** if you really think thats the truth"

Me
"they are custom DDP dominator Bs" (to injector question)

Him
"What nozzles. What hpop"

Me
"Wow you gotta be shittin me like seriously?" (To him posting a thread about me on some forum)

Him
"Youre saying you have one of the most powerful 7.3s in the country. Im not believing it until i see it"

Me
"Last thing I'm answering, the are the 200% larger 7 hole nozzle and now **** off, delete my number, and handle that XXX by yourself."

At that point, after all ive done for him and him doing what he did...ive had enough with him and his crap.

Him
"Lol. Ok"

I then proceeded to copy and pasted the last two too the buyer to let him know kyle was agreeing to handling it from here on out. This is where the buyer got confused and thought i was telling him to **** off...just a misunderstanding.

Bob Saget
02-10-2011, 05:02 PM
Either refund the buyer or be labeled a scammer & forbidden to sale on this forum.

Ronin775
02-10-2011, 05:20 PM
I hope your talking to Worst,he should be banned for starting this thread. That kid is a fa9.

outsideshot23
02-10-2011, 05:29 PM
To be honest i would have done same thing david did. This all stems from you not shipping YOUR stuff YOURSELF. He did you a favor. If he personally broke the sub it would be one thing but that does not sound like the case. just from a bystanders point of view hard to blame someone for doing something on YOUR behalf

Bob Saget
02-10-2011, 05:32 PM
I hope your talking to Worst,he should be banned for starting this thread. That kid is a fa9.

Thanks for the clarification; Worstenemy453, refund the buyer or be labeled a scammer & forbidden to sell on this forum. There is no need for this thread, as the guy you are singling out is not in question as a buyer/seller for a transaction that occured here.