PDA

View Full Version : lugnut110189 acting really shady after sale

swollen_cu
02-09-2011, 01:52 PM
I paid for THESE SUBS (http://www.caraudio.com/forums/subwoofer-classifieds/502010-sundown-sa-8-x2.html) a week and a half ago from him and he was supposed to ship it out last Tuesday, but ended up shipping them last Thursday. It's been almost a week and he hasn't been replying to my PMs or much less logging onto caraudio and I haven't received my item. He asked me for my phone number so he could send me a tracking number, so I gave it to him but never received a tracking number. I've pm-ed him several times asking for a tracking number and I never get a response(even though I see him log on every 3 days.) Shipping usually doesn't take this long when I get stuff from the West coast, and I'm from Louisiana.

What should I do? Luckily I sent him payment on paypal as a payment and NOT as a gift. If I don't get the subs by Saturday, I think I'm going to file a dispute on paypal and get my money back...

Has anyone ever dealt with him? I saw that only one member left him feed back...

swollen_cu
02-17-2011, 03:15 AM
Well filed the dispute today through paypal and I'm gonna turn it into a clam if he doesn't respond to paypal either.

He also logged into CarAudio and didn't respond to me PMs...

PHD - USA
02-18-2011, 12:33 PM
I know he is semi local to me....

pro-rabbit
02-18-2011, 01:07 PM
I have his cell number and his woman's cell number. I am having an issue with him as well. It would seem mine will end in court.:crap:

PHD - USA
02-18-2011, 01:14 PM
I have his cell number and his woman's cell number. I am having an issue with him as well. It would seem mine will end in court.:crap:

really? what's going on?

Wingsfreak9
02-18-2011, 01:17 PM
i smell a scumbag :fyi:

pro-rabbit
02-18-2011, 01:35 PM
My situation is odd and messed up to be truthful. But here it is.

Refecting(another forum member) and I were using the same paypal for some time. He has always been very trust worthy with no issues anywhere of any kind. He was also my business partner.

He purchased something from lugnut110189. The product was not as described and not even the correct model number.

I was not aware of the situation at that time(I was out of the country of all things), but during the discussion period he knew this guy was not going to work anything out so he filled with paypal. Being an out of ebay purchase the case was lost, so he then filed a charge back. He packed the product to be reshipped, but the same night was injured in an automobile wreck. He was in the hospital for a long time and was recently taken off life support. While he was in the hospital he had his wife ship the product back to this guy per his banks instructions. Then the bank granted the charge back. This was all done last year.

I was made aware in January that this guy was calling Reflecting's wife non stop demanding funds. I stepped in(as it is my account) to assist in the matter and to get to the bottom of the situation. He says he did not get the product returned. Even with the current situation I spoke with Reflecting's wife and went to the bank with her to get more information. The bank insisted that tracking information was given and proved the product was returned and that the seller had no grounds to make the demands. His wife then gave me the same tracking information she gave the bank. I then spoke with paypal, and they said the same thing and the seller is in the wrong.

I spoke with the seller again and he insists there is an error. So I go back to Reflecing's wife and ask to look through his items to ensure there was not a mix up. I came up with nothing. I have been told many times he will take this to small claims court to fight for "what is his". I finally said do it, and just let it go. I did everything in my power to see what was going on and obviously he wants more. I can not pay him for items I do not have, nor can I ship items I do not have.

Just seems shady to me. I wish Reflecting was still here to help with the situation, but I can only deal with what is in front me.

PHD - USA
02-18-2011, 01:41 PM
reflecing passed away? =[ I'm sorry for your loss man =[

pro-rabbit
02-18-2011, 01:42 PM
Yea, I don't talk about it much as he was my best friend for many many years. He passed away at the end of last month.

PHD - USA
02-18-2011, 01:44 PM
My apologies man. It must be rough running the shop without him =[

swollen_cu
02-22-2011, 12:31 PM

wow... talk about real shady... makes me NOT want to buy anything off this site anymore.

i smell a scumbag :fyi:

I think I smell one too... Smells raunchy

Yea, I don't talk about it much as he was my best friend for many many years. He passed away at the end of last month.

sorry for your loss man...

swollen_cu
02-23-2011, 01:29 AM
UPDATE:

Came home today and 1 of the 2 subs came in through the post office... I was supposed to receive 2 SA-8s and a box for them. i am going to wait til firday and see if the other boxes come in.. if not, I'm going to go to the post office and see if they are there.

Maybe because he used USPS it's taking this long? it's been 18 days since he claims he shipped them.

pro-rabbit
02-23-2011, 01:30 AM
USPS will show a ship date on the label.

d77543020
02-23-2011, 02:20 AM
UPDATE:

Came home today and 1 of the 2 subs came in through the post office... I was supposed to receive 2 SA-8s and a box for them. i am going to wait til firday and see if the other boxes come in.. if not, I'm going to go to the post office and see if they are there.

Maybe because he used USPS it's taking this long? it's been 18 days since he claims he shipped them.
god delivery conformation is like 75 cents he could have saved himself alot of trouble

RAM_Designs
02-23-2011, 02:21 AM

Sorry to hear that man.

pro-rabbit
02-23-2011, 02:37 AM
Thanks guys..yes it is very hard to run the shop some times. I know he would want me to go on as I am though, I'm sure were ever he is, he is better off. I'm sure he is still excited over my recent accomplishments with our promotion company as well.

swollen_cu
02-23-2011, 12:10 PM
WOW I just looked at the ship date and it's February 15, 2011!!! he shipped them 10 days after he said he did...

So NOW i understand why it's taking so long... Washington to Louisiana is pretty far for the post office... The paypal claim automaticcally closes on March 2, 2011. What should I do? Just wait?

pro-rabbit
02-23-2011, 12:13 PM
Do you have the rest of your items? If not, then wait.

swollen_cu
02-23-2011, 01:17 PM
Do you have the rest of your items? If not, then wait.

still need to wait for 1 more sub and the enclosure..

swollen_cu
02-24-2011, 09:03 PM
the other sub came in today..

I also talked to the mail man to see why the shipping was taking so long, and found out that he shipped them "parcel" which is lowest priority. It took the subs 9 days to get here. Hopefully the box doesn't take too long...

swollen_cu
03-01-2011, 12:27 PM
he logged on yesterday again and still hasn't responded to my messages..... =/

paypal is deciding the outcome right now

Bassin Buick
03-01-2011, 12:33 PM
wow... talk about real shady... makes me NOT want to buy anything off this site anymore.

don't do that. there are some really good sellers here. all the people in my refs and a few more are very reliable guys.

swollen_cu
03-01-2011, 04:49 PM
don't do that. there are some really good sellers here. all the people in my refs and a few more are very reliable guys.

I'll see how it works out..

I just want my sub box da,mit!!

swollen_cu
03-10-2011, 01:33 PM
Guy emailed me back and gave me his cell number, but has ever picekd up or returned any of my calls. I've called him numerous of times with no luck... =/

swollen_cu
03-29-2011, 01:59 AM
Well the guy called me 2 weeks ago apologizing to me about all the delays and all and e assured me that he would ship out the enclosure to me the next day. He said he was going to email me a tracking number too, but I never got one.

His excuse for the box not showing up is that he has his girlfriend help him with the packaging and she put the wrong address on the enclosure box and the box got sent back to them since the recipient rejected it.

2 weeks later, box still isn't here AND paypal has given me my $250 back from the transaction. NO sign or words from the seller and if he doesn't get in touch with me I am afraid I'll have to keep the subs and money...

pro-rabbit
03-29-2011, 12:21 PM
Don't feel bad, I was just informed that paypal/credit card company finally settled our case. In my/our favor not his. I'm not sure what kind of scamming this guy is trying to do, but he is not doing a good a job at it. lol

swollen_cu
03-29-2011, 02:30 PM
^ haha seriously... especially when I have 2 of his subs.

swollen_cu
03-31-2011, 04:15 PM
So today he emails me out of no where and tells me to "please call him". He left his cell phone number, THE SAME ONE he left me before. I called him 3 times and no response... Left him a couple of text message, so we'll see how it goes from there.

What I really don't understand is... Why doesn't he just call me? He has my number and still emails me and tells me to call him....*sigh*

swollen_cu
03-31-2011, 04:27 PM
Well he just called me back and he STILL HASN'T SHIPPED THE BOX!!!!!!!!!!!

I told him" I'm just going to refund you 150 for the subs and I don't want the box. I'll get my own box made"

Done deal.

So 75 shipped per sub isn't such a bad deal! But now I'll go spend that 100 to get a box made.

escalade ext
04-08-2011, 05:02 AM
sounds like you was going to be the scumbag....you probably did keep both huh scumbag.,.....

Suicide Bobb
04-08-2011, 05:11 AM
sounds like you was going to be the scumbag....you probably did keep both huh scumbag.,.....

You are consistently an ******* on this forum. You picked the right car audio forum lulz

disturbed471985
04-08-2011, 05:42 AM

After all the BS the OP had to deal with I would be keeping everything also. Finally the scammer gets scammed praise GOD.

Suicide Bobb
04-08-2011, 05:51 AM
After all the BS the OP had to deal with I would be keeping everything also. Finally the scammer gets scammed praise GOD.

Two wrongs don't necessarily make a right :fyi: I hate scammers with a passion, but yeah...