PDA

View Full Version : SoundStream TR880/2 BNIB

1phatclipse
02-09-2011, 12:57 AM
Item(s) for Sale: SoundStream TR880/2

Item(s) Description/Condition: Its new in box never been hook up not a scratch on it but the box has been opened Super nice amp for show

Price: 300 OBO

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: LOCAL ONLY

Item Pictures: http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l60/holly_n_shane/amps180.jpg
(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

dave_damage
02-09-2011, 12:59 AM
to bad no shipping. Nice amp. I have one of each of that line. Great amps.. GLWS

1phatclipse
02-09-2011, 01:05 AM
Thanks man I may have someone interested in everything I have but I have to meet them 450 miles away lol
which I dont mind doing if they are buying everthing.

dave_damage
02-09-2011, 01:09 AM
No love for FedEx?

1phatclipse
02-09-2011, 01:17 AM
man Ive shipped so much heavy stuff that im done with it plus my paypal is screwed up right now and it would just be to complicated to try and work out the details....so Im just selling local or semi local from now on

bigbangtheory
02-09-2011, 12:22 PM
Try CL and didnt have a lot of issues selling stuff here before? Maybe it was resolved, but people should be aware if not....then again it is local, but still...

1phatclipse
02-09-2011, 01:14 PM
Try CL and didnt have a lot of issues selling stuff here before? Maybe it was resolved, but people should be aware if not....then again it is local, but still...

Yes I had issues selling on here before..most of which are resolved and the few that aren't are going to stay that way because of the circumstances. Thats why I'm not shipping anything If you want it you can pick it up or meet me and test it any way you would like
That leaves no room for BS..... No one ever mentions all the good feedback you have just the few negatives lol

1phatclipse
02-09-2011, 01:18 PM
when you sell enough stuff on here you will see you cant make everyone happy and Im not going to screw myself just to try.

dacheatham
02-10-2011, 12:13 PM
Would love to have this! Too bad no shipping