PDA

View Full Version : Wanted - XBOX360 and WII stuff, audio to trade.

CRXBMPN
01-19-2011, 11:35 AM
Item(s) for Sale:
I'd be interested to know what is out there for XBOX360, and WII games, as well as an IPOD TOUCH 2g/3g or 4th or 5th gen nano's with the video so I can hook it up to my soundstream deck.

I have

Digital Designs 1008a
Resonant Engineering RE12 dual 4
Two SoundStream Picasso PWX10 dual 2's
MTX 6500D (matches up perfect with the SS's)
Cerwin Vega Stroker 15 dual 4, pretty **** new shape too, I have it in my car and am about to fire it up off my second MTX 6500d @ 700w @ 2 ohm on it.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Everything is in great condition, the SS 10's are like new with less than 15 min of play time on them, MTX amp has been used on a variety of SoundStream 10's but is in extremely good shape and I installed it in my friend's vehicles and they actually listen to my advice. DD1008a is new, never been powered, got from CHEMMINS. CV Stroker is like new, used for about 6 months.

Price:

shooting to get some console games, etc, if you want to talk price we can do that as well via pm or over the forum so others can see.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

I ship with fedex mostly, or usps if its smaller.

Item Pictures:

I'll get a link to my FS/FT thread over FS forum and I'm legit, no worries.

Any questions shoot me a message here or BmpnBlzrJL on AIM.

CRXBMPN
01-19-2011, 11:36 AM
http://www.caraudio.com/forums/car-audio-classifieds/500677-dd1008a-2x-l712d2-memphismc1500d-re-re12d4-2x-treossi10d4-orionh215d2-all-fs.html

There is a link to the thread with pix of most of the stuff.

lil98cabrio
01-19-2011, 11:58 AM
what kind of games are you looking for? for either console?

CRXBMPN
01-19-2011, 12:05 PM
well for the xbox 360 I am not sure honestly, I just got it and play the Zombie mission with my wife on our 40" LCD with C.O.D. Black Ops... I would like to find two more wireless controllers, and we only have one plug in for it so we have to juggle who gets the charged one and who gets to be charging while playing. I like racing games, nascar especially, something like that. My step son and step daughter like shoot em up games. Wii umm I got a Wii Fit, Wii Tony Hawk thing, U-Draw with Pictionary so idk what I could add aside from games like Mario 3, rechargable batts and charging stations, the bottom plug in accelerometer i think it is for more precise controls... just "stuff" I guess! An IPOD Touch would be very nice too. Sims 3 for Wii would be cool for the wife also.

lil98cabrio
01-19-2011, 12:12 PM
well for the xbox 360 I am not sure honestly, I just got it and play the Zombie mission with my wife on our 40" LCD with C.O.D. Black Ops... I would like to find two more wireless controllers, and we only have one plug in for it so we have to juggle who gets the charged one and who gets to be charging while playing. I like racing games, nascar especially, something like that. My step son and step daughter like shoot em up games. Wii umm I got a Wii Fit, Wii Tony Hawk thing, U-Draw with Pictionary so idk what I could add aside from games like Mario 3, rechargable batts and charging stations, the bottom plug in accelerometer i think it is for more precise controls... just "stuff" I guess! An IPOD Touch would be very nice too. Sims 3 for Wii would be cool for the wife also.

ill dig around and see what i have laying around for the wii since i dont really use it much any more and i might have a racing game or two for xbox just gotta check.

CRXBMPN
01-19-2011, 12:20 PM
you are a cool cat, thanks for trying to help.

Oh6AcCoRd
01-19-2011, 12:28 PM
i have halo reach and madden 11 :)

CRXBMPN
01-19-2011, 12:33 PM
I have Halo Reach too...
just got it as part of a sillymazing trade with your old L7's and Memphis amp...
Madden? ehhh Im not sure, I only like Tecmo Super Bowl for old school Nintendo NES (anyone got that?)

lil98cabrio
01-19-2011, 12:43 PM
just an update i know that i have atleast forza 3 for xbox but wont really know what else until i go over to my buddies house and check.

CRXBMPN
01-19-2011, 01:02 PM
forza, i'll think about it, dont know much about it nor have i ever played it

lil98cabrio
01-19-2011, 01:06 PM
forza, i'll think about it, dont know much about it nor have i ever played it

its kindof like a grand trimo for xbox.

CRXBMPN
01-19-2011, 02:21 PM
well I just picked up four XBOX360 games from my pawn shop, so that may satisfy that need for a bit... what else is out there anyway?

natisfynest
01-20-2011, 10:28 AM
I have tecmo super bowl but its not for sale good luck bump

bubbagumper6
01-20-2011, 10:43 AM
I've got Crackdown 2, Guitar Hero 3, Marvel Ultimate Alliance, Fatal Inertia, and Forza 2. (All Xbox 360)

mazdakid
01-20-2011, 10:49 AM
active life extreme challenge and active life mat for wii.

CRXBMPN
01-20-2011, 11:08 AM
I have tecmo super bowl but its not for sale good luck bump
lol thanks for helping :laugh:

I've got Crackdown 2, Guitar Hero 3, Marvel Ultimate Alliance, Fatal Inertia, and Forza 2. (All Xbox 360)
looking for a few more controllers at this point, got all the games i can play for now! Marvel Ultimate Alliance may intrigue my 9 y/o and 14 y/o though... pm me if you want to let that one go. if not I'll check out the pawn shop they may have it!

active life extreme challenge and active life mat for wii.
on second thought I have plenty of wii stuff at the moment so I'll have to pass.

TTT!