PDA

View Full Version : Need a good installer in the Tampa or Ft.Myers area?

pitbull239
01-17-2011, 01:17 PM
hello, I need custom door panels done on my 06' escalade . im wnt 4 mids in each door with 4 tweeters , with a either a black suede wrap or black fiberglass on the door skins. can anyone help? Let me know of some good Installers that are priced really good. thank you

hangingchad
01-17-2011, 05:51 PM
I second this - I'm looking for someone to help me install a set of component speakers and a 4 channel amp in my truck. Any recommendations? Or what shops / people to avoid? Would be greatly appreciated!

chickaboom
04-15-2011, 11:07 AM
813 customs and epicenter designs are the first 2 that come to mind. pm me if you have any more questions. i have seen their work and the stuff looks like it grew there!

GM4WALLS
04-15-2011, 11:30 AM
I know its about a two hour drive, but come up I-75 North to Gainesville. There is a shop there called Sound Depot and Performance. They do really good work. The salesmen Danny is a very good friend of mine, and he does phenominal fiberglass work. If you go this route, PM me and I will give him a call for you.

ole_gators
04-17-2011, 11:03 PM
I would suggest joining floridaspl.com forum. There are a lot of people from tampa area that can help you. Just start the same thread as this one and someone will help you out.

BassMechkanic
04-20-2011, 03:20 PM
i am located in tampa, and can do anything you need.