PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions On A Double Din Hu For My 855R

rmorse
01-04-2011, 08:29 PM
Hey all,

Looking for some suggestions on double din head units for my 96 855R. I have never shopped for a double din HU before, so I don't really know what's available. I also haven't shopped for an aftermarket HU in about 5 years, so kinda outta the loop here. I have always used Eclipse and Alpine HUs.

Ok...So, I'm looking for a double dinner, with touchscreen. Options that I want are: GPS, ability to watch movies, ability to use bluetooth through the speakers, hookup for my Ipodizzle, aux input for the gfs creative mp3 player. I also would LOVE to have inputs in the back where I can hook up my xbox into it. But that's just silly, and not a necessity. :D:D

Hit me up ya'll!

Oh, and a headphone jack so the gf can watch movies while I'm driving (on long road trips) without the sound coming out through the speakers. :p:

Digital Designs
01-04-2011, 08:53 PM
Budget?

rmorse
01-04-2011, 09:04 PM
Not too concerned with a budget atm. I would love to stay at $500, but will go up to as much as 1k to 1,5k if need be.

Digital Designs
01-04-2011, 09:15 PM
I like my Kenwood unit a lot. Something from here perhaps Kenwood DVD Players with a Monitor (Navigation: Yes (Built-In/Included GPS Navigation)) | Car Stereos and Head Units | Car Audio | Car Audio, Video & GPS at Sonic Electronix (http://www.sonicelectronix.com/cat_f378-1340_m22_i178_kenwood--dvd-players-with-a-monitor-with-built-in-gps-navigation.html)