PDA

View Full Version : Question for mod/admin..privilege question

droppedv6
12-30-2010, 09:22 PM
Hey,
I am posting under a friend's account since I cannot post new threads, nor private message under my account. My account name is 5o4m6. I finally have time now so want to get back into car audio. I cant recall any incident where my account would be deactivated, except for maybe a transaction where I was scammed and it became a big thread on here. Other than that, Im looking forward using my account again..thanks

This is the error I get each time I try:

5o4m6, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page.
Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account,or it may be awaiting activation.

crunktimes.com
01-02-2011, 05:46 PM
Sounds like the *** detector is working

-01limited-
01-02-2011, 05:52 PM
they dont like your kind apparently:fyi:

droppedv6
01-03-2011, 01:59 AM
I just like to use my account since it's connected to my email. I don't want to make a new account and make another email. I have had my account for over 6 years, so I am use to logging in with that name and password...just ***** I can't post or private message. I use the forum mainly for the classified section and post every now and then if I run into audio problems. I just cannot rationalize why the account would be locked.

-01limited-
01-03-2011, 02:03 AM
it wont even let you pm a mod?

Louisiana_CRX
01-03-2011, 02:05 AM
you must be in South Louisiana...I think most of South Louisiana was banned...your friend must of lucked out.....:crap:

droppedv6
01-03-2011, 02:17 PM
lol yes we are from south la..why the ban?

I can't pm a mod or anything. Maybe I will just use my friend's account since he doesn't use it anyway.

AlterEgo99
01-07-2011, 05:54 PM
lol yes we are from south la..why the ban?

I can't pm a mod or anything. Maybe I will just use my friend's account since he doesn't use it anyway.

We won't tell. :sneaky:

Johnny Law.Lulz
01-09-2011, 07:17 PM
He PMed me but i have no idea whats going on. I was hoping Goob would say something but he hasnt it seems.

droppedv6
01-10-2011, 02:16 AM
Weird thing is that it happened on another audio forum too.