PDA

View Full Version : WTF RetroAudioinc?????

lowriderram_95
12-23-2010, 11:35 PM
Got the sub in today.

/ Thread

bubbagumper6
12-23-2010, 11:37 PM
Has he been online?

lowriderram_95
12-23-2010, 11:38 PM
no clue, kinda hard to see that **** on my phone

bubbagumper6
12-23-2010, 11:40 PM
Says he was online this morning at around 11:30am :crap:

When did you send him the pm?

RAM_Designs
12-23-2010, 11:41 PM
Hm, I thought he was a good dude. Maybe he unexpectedly got too busy with family or something?

lowriderram_95
12-23-2010, 11:43 PM
maybe a couple hours ago bc I finally got fed up with just waiting. trying to give the guy a chance here but ****

k_schutte
12-23-2010, 11:43 PM
N/M wrong guy...

bubbagumper6
12-23-2010, 11:46 PM
maybe a couple hours ago bc I finally got fed up with just waiting. trying to give the guy a chance here but ****

Well then he hasn't seen that one. You should really cut him some extra slack, it is the busiest time of the year...

lowriderram_95
12-23-2010, 11:48 PM
I think I've cut him enough slack. he assured me he'd send it out quickly bc he knew I needed it by a certain date.

bubbagumper6
12-23-2010, 11:50 PM
I think I've cut him enough slack. he assured me he'd send it out quickly bc he knew I needed it by a certain date.

Well maybe he already shipped it and just hasn't gotten you the tracking number yet...

lowriderram_95
12-23-2010, 11:51 PM
I hope that's the case...

hoxie08
12-23-2010, 11:54 PM
Well maybe he already shipped it and just hasn't gotten you the tracking number yet...

Why the fu<k would someone ship something and not give tracking number? Thats just fu<king retarded dude. If its been a week since he's paid this guy has had plenty of **** time to ship the sub. People get killed for less than 375 bucks. Lets just hope for this guys sake it WAS a communication error.

lowriderram_95
12-23-2010, 11:56 PM
**** I aint sayin all that, I'm just sayin I want my ****

bubbagumper6
12-23-2010, 11:57 PM
Why the fu<k would someone ship something and not give tracking number? Thats just fu<king retarded dude. If its been a week since he's paid this guy has had plenty of **** time to ship the sub. People get killed for less than 375 bucks. Lets just hope for this guys sake it WAS a communication error.

Uhh, because normal people have lives? Maybe it slipped is mind, maybe he got caught up with work, maybe he had family coming in for the holiday, etc. I just don't think it's right to start calling him a scammer because it's been 2 days and he doesn't have a tracking number. Just chill the **** out.

lowriderram_95
12-24-2010, 12:00 AM
Hox never said dude was a scammer so chill. He does make a very valid point tho, if he's shipped it give me the tracking number. Hell 375 might not be much for you fuckers but that's a good bit of cash to me and I wanna know where the **** I paid for is.

hoxie08
12-24-2010, 12:03 AM
Uhh, because normal people have lives? Maybe it slipped is mind, maybe he got caught up with work, maybe he had family coming in for the holiday, etc. I just don't think it's right to start calling him a scammer because it's been 2 days and he doesn't have a tracking number. Just chill the **** out.

Dont tell me to chill the **** out blackie. How the **** does 400 bucks "just slip" your god **** mind???? If you miss a ******* car payment the repo guy aint gonna take "it slipped my mind" as a ******* excuse

plugitin
12-24-2010, 12:05 AM
he still owes me two flat black dd decals...lolz. Sent me Fi ones on accident long ago...but meh...he was an alright guy to deal with i guess. hope everything works out

Louisiana_CRX
12-24-2010, 12:06 AM
oh my.....

lowriderram_95
12-24-2010, 12:14 AM
sure as hell wish I woulda known this **** would happen, I was under the impression he was a good guy to deal with....

plugitin
12-24-2010, 12:15 AM
he should make it right...

Louisiana_CRX
12-24-2010, 12:17 AM
I don't think you have anything to worry about...I've done many transactions with him...I have days where stuff don't get shipped as planned myself....

lowriderram_95
12-24-2010, 12:21 AM
I hope you're right, seems kinda weird that he'd do this after all the other transactions he's done. I just hope it gets here on time...

plugitin
12-24-2010, 12:29 AM
OP, you over at the r6 forum? If not, whats you avatar stand for?

lowriderram_95
12-24-2010, 12:30 AM
nah man, avatar is the crest of the frat I pledged when I was in college. Tau Kappa Epsilon

plugitin
12-24-2010, 12:32 AM
nah man, avatar is the crest of the frat I pledged when I was in college. Tau Kappa Epsilon

ah, i see. Guy over at the r6 forum has the same avatar, lol.

lowriderram_95
12-24-2010, 12:39 AM
****, I feel sorry for him...

hoxie08
12-24-2010, 12:46 AM

ah, i see. Guy over at the r6 forum has the same avatar, lol.

awww yall are fraternity sisters LOL

06goat
12-24-2010, 12:55 AM
OP you need to chill. This is the busiest time of the year, hes in the middle of moving, and has a LOT on his plate. You think he just sells something here and there? no he runs a goddamned business online. so you chill the fvck out :fyi:

have a nice night, nga.

lowriderram_95
12-24-2010, 12:56 AM
Am I gettin pissed? No, all I want is a better communication on the sellers side. That aint really asking that much so shut the hell up

06goat
12-24-2010, 01:02 AM
lulz just give him some time im sure he will make it up to you, hes got too much of a rep to just throw away for $400.

lowriderram_95
12-24-2010, 01:43 AM
I don't really give a **** about him making it up to me, I just want the sub on time

d77543020
12-24-2010, 01:57 AM
OP you need to chill. This is the busiest time of the year, hes in the middle of moving, and has a LOT on his plate. You think he just sells something here and there? no he runs a goddamned business online. so you chill the fvck out :fyi:

have a nice night, nga.

then maybe he shouldn't be selling anything until he is not as busy and can ship out in a reasonable time,more than 3 days is to long to wait, i always ship within two days and pm tracking and if i cant ill let the buyer know right away, its not that hard and nobody's that busy, the post office in my area opens at 730 in the morning fedex kinco closes at 10pm for 375 dollars find the time

lowriderram_95
12-24-2010, 02:03 AM
^^^^ thanks. At least I'm not the only one that has that type of mindset

kmanian
12-24-2010, 03:06 AM
No judgement here, but he is in deep over at CACO for scamming, anf the I'm moving thing is IMO getting old, as he has been doing so for months. And if he can't ship in a timely manner, don't offer to sell. I went down that road and people get pissed, as they have a right to do as they have payed.

lowriderram_95
12-24-2010, 03:11 AM
well ****!!!! god ******* damnit!!!!

kmanian
12-24-2010, 03:14 AM
pmed you a link for info

lowriderram_95
12-24-2010, 03:23 AM
can't view that page for some reason

kmanian
12-24-2010, 03:24 AM
maybe you have to be a member

lowriderram_95
12-24-2010, 03:25 AM
just signed up n still can't

kmanian
12-24-2010, 03:30 AM
look 3 down in the beware section

hoxie08
12-24-2010, 03:33 AM
then maybe he shouldn't be selling anything until he is not as busy and can ship out in a reasonable time,more than 3 days is to long to wait, i always ship within two days and pm tracking and if i cant ill let the buyer know right away, its not that hard and nobody's that busy, the post office in my area opens at 730 in the morning fedex kinco closes at 10pm for 375 dollars find the time

might be a lighthte too drunk to make judgment but **** i fuckin agree!!!!! if its 375 bucks make fuckin time for it! like isaid before its a damncar payment so **** if he cant fufkin make it in time then why wasteds evfyerone elses time

oh n i lovve mjameson whiskye:))))))))

d77543020
12-24-2010, 03:33 AM
Car Audio Classifieds (http://www.caraudioclassifieds.org/forum/showthread.php?t=65419) guy comes off as a ******* and he is relying on a 3rd party to do his shipping not good

lowriderram_95
12-24-2010, 03:34 AM
yea I just read it, son of a ***** I wish I woulda seen this ****....

kmanian
12-24-2010, 03:42 AM
Car Audio Classifieds (http://www.caraudioclassifieds.org/forum/showthread.php?t=65419) guy comes off as a ******* and he is relying on a 3rd party to do his shipping not good

he is full of it IMO, the 3rd party is an excuse.

BlactimusCrime
12-24-2010, 03:43 AM
i always got my decals from him...

d77543020
12-24-2010, 03:45 AM
yea I just read it, son of a ***** I wish I woulda seen this ****....

do a paypal claim quick

lowriderram_95
12-24-2010, 03:48 AM
can't, in the same situation as the other dude. fuckin paid for it as a gift so I'm fucked...

kmanian
12-24-2010, 03:49 AM
OP, I would make sure in your next contact with him, you give him all your contact information, and get all of his. don't rely on PM's with guys that are in question. If his intent isn't to scam you he will not have an issue giving you this information. On the other hand if he does give you BS or refuse, you know you have an issue, and you need to dig deeper the contact the local authouities.

Hopefully Retro will pull through and get things done. I hate to see another "good seller" fall

good luck OP

d77543020
12-24-2010, 03:50 AM
**** a gift 375 is way to much to send as a gift,a expensive lesson, on the good side i guess is he has lots of positive feedback other than shipping slow

lowriderram_95
12-24-2010, 03:54 AM
I sure as hell hope dude is just busy, I'm gonna be furious if I'm out 400 bucks....

kmanian
12-24-2010, 03:58 AM
you may want to do a little research, and digging to cet his info if he doesn't pipe in soon. I do know he was associated with these guys, so it may be a place to start.

Warped Toys : Stunt and Custom Motorcycle Parts and Accessories (http://warpedtoys.com/store/index.php)

GL

skitzafit
12-24-2010, 04:00 AM
http://www.caraudio.com/forums/*negative*-feedback/490605-**retroaudioinc-possible-scammer**.html

skitzafit
12-24-2010, 04:03 AM
http://www.caraudio.com/forums/miscellaneous-classifieds/485890-f-s-i-3-haters-decals-stickers.html

owe you $150? ha with all that work done to your wife's civic that you happened to do while you were street racing a stock civic (then lied to her about it) you owe me.

My "service"? I believe all of my issues were resolved before anything like that had come up, except for that snoopysnooper douche who put unrealistic time limits on when he needed things at his house. All that i didnt do for him was give him the tracking number. Although I have proof that it was shipped next day.

So continue to try and put me on blast? Speaking of which maybe if you knew so much about me you would know that i'm living comfortably in a 4 year old 3 bedroom/2 bath house on the East side of orlando.

Good luck in indianapolis seeing as you own no business anymore and have been on unemployment for over a year while still receiving paychecks from your wifes "business" warped toys. Now take that to the bank or the IRS. Scumbag should be prohibited from selling here also as it looks like people have had to wait inordinate amounts of time for you to respond to paying customers.

lowriderram_95
12-24-2010, 04:06 AM
well this just keeps gettin better

lowriderram_95
12-24-2010, 04:11 AM
if anyone has his contact info plz pm it to me

RAM_Designs
12-24-2010, 04:41 AM
I bet he won't be posting here anymore...

hoxie08
12-24-2010, 05:16 AM

have a nice night, nga.

if its his "goddamned business online" then he needs to get on the ******* ball. 1 week with someones money and no communication is BULLSHIT and sounds like a scammer to me. stop trying to defend your buttbuddy you feggot. you need to chill the fvck out because you obviously dont know what the fvck you're talking about n!gger

RetroAudioinc
12-24-2010, 10:26 AM
Hmmm check your pm man it was shipped like I said even to your buddies house like I said! Tracking number was also sent. I told u I was going out! It went well that's why I have not been around the tracking number was sitting in my truck at my house. I did try and reply from my phone to your pm I guess that did not work. :(

But your all good man...

Louisiana_CRX
12-24-2010, 10:28 AM
http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m24/Louisiana_CRX/Funny%20Pics/dang.jpg

RetroAudioinc
12-24-2010, 10:28 AM
Btw I'm all moved to Indy that's not the issue it's Xmas tons of family in town. I also had to wait 5-6 days for his scurvy to show then 4 days to get to my bank. Good things come to those who wait!

RetroAudioinc
12-24-2010, 10:29 AM
I bet he won't be posting here anymore...

And why would you say that? LoL

Louisiana_CRX
12-24-2010, 10:41 AM
:popcorn:

RetroAudioinc
12-24-2010, 10:47 AM

LoL shut your face. Haha

kmanian
12-24-2010, 10:52 AM
OP, please confirm what Retro replied with so his name can be cleared in reference to this matter.

bubbagumper6
12-24-2010, 10:53 AM
Once again, someone gets all worked up over nothing >_>

People on here need to learn to have some **** patience.

hoxie08
12-24-2010, 10:57 AM
Once again, someone gets all worked up over nothing >_>

People on here need to learn to have some **** patience.

I think a week with someones 375 bucks and no ******* tracking number is plenty patient enough. RetroAudio needs to get off his lazy azz and either ship ON TIME OR DONT LIST IT AT ALL

kmanian
12-24-2010, 10:58 AM
na, it isn't nothing. bad communication, backed up by a less than stellar rep. I'm glad it seems to have worked out.

bubbagumper6
12-24-2010, 10:58 AM
I think a week with someones 375 bucks and no ******* tracking number is plenty patient enough. RetroAudio needs to get off his lazy azz and either ship ON TIME OR DONT LIST IT AT ALL

It hasn't been a week *******. He said he was going to ship it on Tuesday from the last of what OP heard, so it had been 2 freaking days since he last had contact with him.

candeshop407
12-24-2010, 10:59 AM
OP need any help just contact me.

hoxie08
12-24-2010, 11:00 AM
It hasn't been a week *******. He said he was going to ship it on Tuesday from the last of what OP heard, so it had been 2 freaking days since he last had contact with him.

he had his money for a week *******. according to LRR it cleared paypal last wednesday. so yeah, it has been a week. fact check thenn come back talkin to me dude.

candeshop407
12-24-2010, 11:03 AM
There seems to be alot of BS excuses with this dude lately. I know a full story about him that conflicts with those excuses, but he'll say that i'm pissed off or some ish to excuse my relevant material from being truthful.

#1 His online business has to do with him/his wife shipping products so why can't the audio stuff be shipped with the same precision.
#2 His company he owned went to bankruptcy court while he sat on his azz in Orlando.
#3 He "moved to Indy" to be with family so thats no excuse to say people came into town.

bubbagumper6
12-24-2010, 11:04 AM
he had his money for a week *******. according to LRR it cleared paypal last wednesday. so yeah, it has been a week. fact check thenn come back talkin to me dude.

I'm done trying with you homeboy

*facepalm*

k_schutte
12-24-2010, 11:05 AM

You're a ******* moron. Who cares how long he has had the money, he said he was going to ship on tuesday. Therefore, this "problem" arose on tuesday when he didn't get the tracking info and therefore it was a TWO DAY issue, not a week. jackass

**** takes time, especially this time of year. If you aren't willing to wait a couple ******* days without freaking out and calling someone a scammer, take your dumb *** to Best Buy and get some Sony **** on the spot.

candeshop407
12-24-2010, 11:09 AM
You're a ******* moron. Who cares how long he has had the money, he said he was going to ship on tuesday. Therefore, this "problem" arose on tuesday when he didn't get the tracking info and therefore it was a TWO DAY issue, not a week. jackass

**** takes time, especially this time of year. If you aren't willing to wait a couple ******* days without freaking out and calling someone a scammer, take your dumb *** to Best Buy and get some Sony **** on the spot.

so holidays are a reason to be late..sweet i can tell my job i'm gonna come in and then come in 2 days late and say hey i had family in town (and not be fired) F"U"C"K"I"N"G SWEETNESS

Wingsfreak9
12-24-2010, 11:09 AM

umad?

hoxie08
12-24-2010, 11:15 AM
so holidays are a reason to be late..sweet i can tell my job i'm gonna come in and then come in 2 days late and say hey i had family in town (and not be fired) F"U"C"K"I"N"G SWEETNESS
haahahah right on man.

k_schutte is just butthurt dont mind him. i guess he's sad everyone else is celebrating christmas and he's too poor to even afford Hanukkah gifts

Louisiana_CRX
12-24-2010, 11:16 AM
someones a little brisk.....

k_schutte
12-24-2010, 11:33 AM
I'm just sick of all these little ******* getting on here and bad mouthing people because there are impatient. How many threads have we seen now where a newbee (or at least relatively new, which the OP is NOT, so he should REALLY know better!) has mad mouthed a veteran WAY too quickly? Too many, that's for sure. People need to learn to have some patience and people also need to STOP SENDING PAYMENT AS A GIFT!!! If you are too cheap to afford the extra 3.5%~ that paypal charges, may be you should find a new hobby.

Bunch of panzy *** little ******* on this forum now days!

Wingsfreak9
12-24-2010, 11:38 AM
I'm just sick of all these little ******* getting on here and bad mouthing people because there are impatient. How many threads have we seen now where a newbee (or at least relatively new, which the OP is NOT, so he should REALLY know better!) has mad mouthed a veteran WAY too quickly? Too many, that's for sure. People need to learn to have some patience and people also need to STOP SENDING PAYMENT AS A GIFT!!! If you are too cheap to afford the extra 3.5%~ that paypal charges, may be you should find a new hobby.

dont like it? then gtfo of here. theres a log out button at the top of this page sweetie dont be shy you whiny little sand filled vag.

hoxie08
12-24-2010, 11:43 AM

if u lrn2read the OP never badmouthed the guy he was just trying to get in contact with him since he pm'd and pm'd and pm'd and got no reply. maybe you're the panzy *** little ****** "now days" LOL

k_schutte
12-24-2010, 11:44 AM
dont like it? then gtfo of here. theres a log out button at the top of this page sweetie dont be shy you whiny little sand filled vag.

Shouldn't you be at Family Dollar buying some last minute christmas gifts? Wal-Mart has giant boxes of Slim Jims for like $4, you could get your family a nice Christmas dinner this year so you don't have to go out collecting stray cats.

k_schutte
12-24-2010, 11:45 AM
if u lrn2read the OP never badmouthed the guy he was just trying to get in contact with him since he pm'd and pm'd and pm'd and got no reply. maybe you're the panzy *** little ****** "now days" LOL

maybe you should read where I said (WHICH THE OP IS NOT)

hoxie08
12-24-2010, 11:45 AM
Shouldn't you be at Family Dollar buying some last minute christmas gifts? Wal-Mart has giant boxes of Slim Jims for like $4, you could get your family a nice Christmas dinner this year so you don't have to go out collecting stray cats.

hey dont make fun of chinese people you stupid negra. go celebrate kwanza and get the **** out of our christmas celebrations

hoxie08
12-24-2010, 11:47 AM
maybe you should read where I said (WHICH THE OP IS NOT)

How many threads have we seen now where a newbee (or at least relatively new, which the OP is NOT, so he should REALLY know better!) has mad mouthed a veteran WAY too quickly?

maybe you should RE READ what you said. what you imply is that the OP is not a noob, which is correct, but you also imply that he "mad mouthed a veteran way too quickly"

so stfu. stop telling me to learn to read when you dont even know what you just ******* wrote.

k_schutte
12-24-2010, 11:47 AM
hey dont make fun of chinese people you stupid negra. go celebrate kwanza and get the **** out of our christmas celebrations

LOL, yes, I am black... You can tell by me white skin, brown eyes, black hair and the fact that I am 100% German.

hoxie08
12-24-2010, 11:49 AM
LOL, yes, I am black... You can tell by me white skin, brown eyes, black hair and the fact that I am 100% German.

oh FVCK man my bad so you're a fvcking nazi. you jew hater go die in auschwitz

k_schutte
12-24-2010, 11:49 AM
maybe you should RE READ what you said. what you imply is that the OP is not a noob, which is correct, but you also imply that he "mad mouthed a veteran way too quickly"

so stfu. stop telling me to learn to read when you dont even know what you just ******* wrote.

Holy ****, the one ****** on this whole site that can actually read. Congrats!

hoxie08
12-24-2010, 11:51 AM
Holy ****, the one ****** on this whole site that can actually read. Congrats!

**** man you're **** original with your insults. im impressed. but regardless, im still going to smack you in the face with my wang and duct tape my **** to your chest just to make you my b!tch

Mitch86
12-24-2010, 11:51 AM
WTF are yall still bickering about? The seller said he sent the package on time and tried to send the tracking number but for some reason the OP didnt get it. It happens.. STFU.....

hoxie08
12-24-2010, 11:53 AM
its deuche_schutte's fault. he wont let it go.

plumbcrazy
12-24-2010, 11:54 AM
Well i am not trying to make no enemy's but when someone send you money for something you bought my first priority is going to be to ship the item out that day or next day weather its 10 dollars or 1000 dollar the way i see it. Is that the person who bought my item would come before plans with family coming into town or whatever.

k_schutte
12-24-2010, 11:56 AM
**** man you're **** original with your insults. im impressed. but regardless, im still going to smack you in the face with my wang and duct tape my **** to your chest just to make you my b!tch

Not cool. My ancestors probably owned your family back in the day, before that ****** lovin' prick Lincoln ruined this country. Point being, we set your family free so they could smoke crack, sling dope and reproduce with other lower life forms and this is the thanks I get?

hoxie08
12-24-2010, 11:58 AM
Not cool. My ancestors probably owned your family back in the day, before that ****** lovin' prick Lincoln ruined this country. Point being, we set your family free so they could smoke crack, sling dope and reproduce with other lower life forms and this is the thanks I get?

you just admitted you're german and (oh and im irish). so yeah. sure, you owned my family Ill believe that you dumb ****** loving neo nazi.

go die in a fire like all the jews you murdered nazi

k_schutte
12-24-2010, 11:58 AM
Well i am not trying to make no enemy's but when someone send you money for something you bought my first priority is going to be to ship the item out that day or next day weather its 10 dollars or 1000 dollar the way i see it. Is that the person who bought my item would come before plans with family coming into town or whatever.

Newbee doesn't get it? This is what happens when people get bored. I don't thank anyone on this site has any "enemies", if so, they are retarded and need to relax, it's the fuckin internet (and caraudio.com at that), seriously... Now shut your mouth before I get hoxie08 to shut it with his 3.5" of hard cawk.

k_schutte
12-24-2010, 11:59 AM
you just admitted you're german and (oh and im irish). so yeah. sure, you owned my family Ill believe that you dumb ****** loving neo nazi.

go die in a fire like all the jews you murdered nazi

Oh, your Irish, my bad... It's 10am, shouldn't you be drunk and slapping the **** out of some defenseless woman by now?

twistedchild420
12-24-2010, 12:06 PM
Multiple gays ITT

k_schutte
12-24-2010, 12:09 PM
Multiple gays ITT

one more than there was before you posted. ;)

06goat
12-24-2010, 12:11 PM
Hoxie, go get more fucked up.

Wingsfreak your a troll :fyi:

OP Is an impatient little kid.

RetroAudio Is busy.

/thread.

oh and k_schuttes ma nga.

Wingsfreak9
12-24-2010, 12:14 PM

good one? lmao

Wingsfreak9
12-24-2010, 12:15 PM
Hoxie, go get more fucked up.

Wingsfreak your a troll :fyi:

OP Is an impatient little kid.

RetroAudio Is busy.

/thread.

oh and k_schuttes ma nga.

go fck urself.

Wingsfreak9
12-24-2010, 12:16 PM

this is the first useful post you have contributed to this thread. congradulations moron.

k_schutte
12-24-2010, 12:19 PM
this is the first useful post you have contributed to this thread. congradulations moron.

you know it's congratulations... right?

06goat
12-24-2010, 12:20 PM

lulz.

Wingsfreak9
12-24-2010, 12:26 PM

my spelling does not make you any less of a jackass :fyi:

06goat
12-24-2010, 12:28 PM
my spelling does not make you any less of a jackass :fyi:

But it makes you more of one, mr feeldong.

Wingsfreak9
12-24-2010, 12:34 PM

hahaha i have nothing left to say to you lmao

k_schutte
12-24-2010, 12:37 PM

Kid likes the Redwings and he aint gat kno lurnin.

Dude lives in MI, Last I knew, his state was #40~ on the "smartest states" list. Iowa was #8 ;)

twistedchild420
12-24-2010, 12:52 PM
one more than there was before you posted. ;)

You can't divide by zero bro

lowriderram_95
12-24-2010, 01:01 PM
I got the tracking #. Just waiting on it to be delivered now. Don't think you have to worry bout me buying from you again dude

bubbagumper6
12-24-2010, 01:36 PM
I got the tracking #. Just waiting on it to be delivered now. Don't think you have to worry bout me buying from you again dude

Exactly which day was it shipped on.

candeshop407
12-24-2010, 01:37 PM

if more people would listen up and search a name before they buy there would be less threads like this. Dude is a lazy fatass who does nothing and says he does so much. I lived with the guy for 6 months and he kept asking for more money and more money as to keep me from saving. Unbeknownst to him I actually saved and am enjoying a 3 bedroom 2 bath house and brand new 65" 3dtv thanks to him being a lazy fatfuck and thinking he was taking all my money.

Way to go douchebag maybe you could live off your family for a while until you can scam some more investors into funding a company for you again seeing as the last one is in bankruptcy. Oh BTW how is that house you weren't making payments on did the bank repo it yet? And those 2 bikes that they've been looking for?

RAM_Designs
12-24-2010, 01:54 PM
if more people would listen up and search a name before they buy there would be less threads like this. Dude is a lazy fatass who does nothing and says he does so much. I lived with the guy for 6 months and he kept asking for more money and more money as to keep me from saving. Unbeknownst to him I actually saved and am enjoying a 3 bedroom 2 bath house and brand new 65" 3dtv thanks to him being a lazy fatfuck and thinking he was taking all my money.

Way to go douchebag maybe you could live off your family for a while until you can scam some more investors into funding a company for you again seeing as the last one is in bankruptcy. Oh BTW how is that house you weren't making payments on did the bank repo it yet? And those 2 bikes that they've been looking for?

RetroAudioinc
12-24-2010, 01:58 PM
Tracking Number:1Z2V242R0372090052 Status: Delivered Delivered On: 12/24/2010 10:39 A.M. Location:LEFT WITH MAN Delivered To: BETHPAGE, TN, US Shipped/Billed On:12/22/2010Type:PackageService:GROUNDWeight:63.10 Lbs

lowriderram_95
12-24-2010, 02:00 PM
packaging was horrible on the sub, but all seems to be working properly. And it was shipped on the 22nd. FYI I was not calling you a scammer, I was just hoping for a little better communication.

RetroAudioinc
12-24-2010, 02:00 PM

Dude you are so clue less its funny... Your just mad your broke.. If thats the case no one would buy from you. lol

-01limited-
12-24-2010, 02:01 PM
packaging was horrible on the sub, but all seems to be working properly. And it was shipped on the 22nd. FYI I was not calling you a scammer, I was just hoping for a little better communication.

Well looks like you need to keep your butt buddy in check. A whole lot of unnecessary bs all because someone couldnt stop from poppin' off at the mouth

lowriderram_95
12-24-2010, 02:03 PM
dude **** you! you aint got **** to do with this so **** off

RetroAudioinc
12-24-2010, 02:09 PM
Hey can you take a photo of the packageing and send it to me via PM? Sorry about my first PM to you this am I just woke up from drinking last night was a bit pissy I think, actual im sure I was.. lol If the packaging was bad I want to know because UPS store shipped it they said they had to pack it to insure it.. My store in Orlando did not do that to me. So I want to know how bad they did. Next time I will use my own packing and usps I guess..

Glad it made it there though and before xmas like I said.. ::)

bubbagumper6
12-24-2010, 02:10 PM
So it had already been shipped and was on it's way to you before you made this thread....and what did I tell you on the very first page of this thread. All of this could have been avoided if you would have had some freaking patience.

bubbagumper6
12-24-2010, 02:11 PM
Hey can you take a photo of the packageing and send it to me via PM? Sorry about my first PM to you this am I just woke up from drinking last night was a bit pissy I think, actual im sure I was.. lol If the packaging was bad I want to know because UPS store shipped it they said they had to pack it to insure it.. My store in Orlando did not do that to me. So I want to know how bad they did. Next time I will use my own packing and usps I guess..

Glad it made it there though and before xmas like I said.. ::)

That's BS, I would have told em to eff off. I've shipped subs via UPS before with my own packaging and they insured it no problem.

-01limited-
12-24-2010, 02:13 PM
someones obviously still butt hurt

lowriderram_95
12-24-2010, 02:13 PM
I'll have to get pics sent to me, but I should be able to get them to you pretty soon. And yea I didn't think you packed it, figured it was a ups job lol

RetroAudioinc
12-24-2010, 02:18 PM

You may want to just shut up before I do come looking for you. Take your pos **** 20 year old car and drive off a cliff.. I should have left your sorry *** sleeping in that pos **** but because I was nice I gave you a place to stay for half the power bill and you paid the cable once NOTHING else.. So if any one is the scammer its you since its now 6 months and you have made no attempt at making it right. So if I ever see your ratty looking *** watch out I may just park my $45,000 chevy 2500 diesel on your pos car and say of was that a speed bump.

You have no idea what my companies are doing you are just running your mouth with no clue at all what really goes on. So take your clue less *** on some were or kill your self I really dont care...

You can make all the excuses and keep making up BS you want, anyone with a brain knows $200 a month is cheap for rent especially in Orlando in a 3 bedroom house with a poll and garage I let you use along with my tools for 6 months.

If you feel the need to reply or run your hole don't think I wont come find you, I fly in to Orlando for a conference the 21st try me. I wont reply again to your dub ***.. Your last warming that you need to move on with your sorry excuse of a life.

RetroAudioinc
12-24-2010, 02:21 PM
That's BS, I would have told em to eff off. I've shipped subs via UPS before with my own packaging and they insured it no problem.
Yes but they wont cover it they said. I was like wtf, I have always used the ups store in Orlando never had that issue. This is the first sub I shipped from here. I wont use that store again for sure. Im not making excuse's but glad it made it with out issues..

RetroAudioinc
12-24-2010, 02:24 PM
I'll have to get pics sent to me, but I should be able to get them to you pretty soon. And yea I didn't think you packed it, figured it was a ups job lol
Thanks I want to go ***** them out if it was crappy.. Again sorry for being a little slow replying but it was on its way like I said it would be when I said it would be. :) I was worried they would be late due to xmas though but ups came though on that at least.. lol

lowriderram_95
12-24-2010, 02:27 PM
It's all good man, sub got there fine. My friend's gonna put a little power to it here in a bit. You must not have used that sub much, he said the spiders are still stiff as ****. Can't wait to throw it in the malibu and start slammin!

candeshop407
12-24-2010, 02:28 PM
Dude you are so clue less its funny... Your just mad your broke.. If thats the case no one would buy from you. lol

broke? dude you always screaming broke thats why you trying to sell off everything...screaming broke thats why you had to take warped toys from a store front to a storage unit and sell out of it. Dude you can post all you want about how rich you are but it'll come out that you are nothing but a bankrupt, unemployed, loser.

lowriderram_95
12-24-2010, 02:29 PM
broke? dude you always screaming broke thats why you trying to sell off everything...screaming broke thats why you had to take warped toys from a store front to a storage unit and sell out of it. Dude you can post all you want about how rich you are but it'll come out that you are nothing but a bankrupt, unemployed, loser.

look man, there's been enough BS in this thread. The guy came through on my deal with him so IMO he's a trustworthy guy now take that **** somewhere else

RetroAudioinc
12-24-2010, 02:31 PM
It's all good man, sub got there fine. My friend's gonna put a little power to it here in a bit. You must not have used that sub much, he said the spiders are still stiff as ****. Can't wait to throw it in the malibu and start slammin!
Nope its still like new man, its always been super stiff. :) It will take 3k and laugh at you.. haha

RetroAudioinc
12-24-2010, 02:33 PM
You should listen to lowriderram_95... You are clueless dude really you are..

candeshop407
12-24-2010, 02:40 PM
he's not too trustworthy if he cant pack the package himself correctly and if he cant even use proper lines of communication to get you the tracking number you paid for.

candeshop407
12-24-2010, 02:41 PM
You should listen to lowriderram_95... You are clueless dude really you are..

yea because i'd hate to have to bring all the threats you've made to court...make you look like the clueless and broke one.

lowriderram_95
12-24-2010, 02:45 PM
TAKE THAT BULLSHIT SOMEWHERE ELSE. Since it was my money and I'm happy with how the deal went I can say that he's trustworthy now **** OFF dude. Handle your **** like a man and quit this petty ****

06goat
12-24-2010, 02:54 PM
Told ya he'd come through :D glad everything worked out in your favor man. Having patience is much easier said than done lol forsure

RetroAudioinc
12-24-2010, 03:07 PM
TAKE THAT BULLSHIT SOMEWHERE ELSE. Since it was my money and I'm happy with how the deal went I can say that he's trustworthy now **** OFF dude. Handle your **** like a man and quit this petty ****
funny thing he is the one banned look up cj407.. LoL That's also him.. What a douche bag.. Pay him no mind I don't. He just likes to make up **** in his head he has no idea what he is talking about..

Glad you liked the sub though. Again sorry about my email I was still a bit hung over this am.. lol

candeshop407
12-24-2010, 03:14 PM
funny thing he is the one banned look up cj407.. LoL That's also him.. What a douche bag.. Pay him no mind I don't. He just likes to make up **** in his head he has no idea what he is talking about..

Glad you liked the sub though. Again sorry about my email I was still a bit hung over this am.. lol

yea look me up i've had plenty of great transactions had some bumps in the road on some and got scammed out of money by Robot Underground...but look up their name they've done so much scamming of people i should've known not to try and sell to him.

about making up ***** dude you dont own a thing in ur entire life. thats why you came out of your mouth and said that the civic is the only vehicle you actually own the title for. Now many people online arent going to believe what comes from someone but i'm sure the truth will be revealed sooner or later. Until then have fun in Indy and hope that you dont see me in ur travels to Orlando.

lowriderram_95
12-24-2010, 03:18 PM
Its all good man, sorry bout this bs. Didnt think it'd turn into this honestly

RetroAudioinc
12-24-2010, 03:28 PM
Its all good man, sorry bout this bs. Didnt think it'd turn into this honestly
Why do you think I make the I <3 haters decals... LoL Just look up in this post.. haha I normally just ignore his dumb *** since I know he has no clue what he is even saying.

lowriderram_95
12-24-2010, 03:34 PM
Might have to get one of them from ya, just for laughs lol

candeshop407
12-24-2010, 03:36 PM
Why do you think I make the I <3 haters decals... LoL Just look up in this post.. haha I normally just ignore his dumb *** since I know he has no clue what he is even saying.

no need to text me Bradford Pugh. "Show this to who ever you want. I will be in orando Jan 21st let see you talk your **** to my face. No need to reply I already know where you live now. Expect a knock on your door. Punk *** *****."

if you ignore what i say then you had no need to text me. And the idle threats you make. I remember you making them same threats back in October and the 27th came and went and poor little Bradford still no show up. He musta got his poor lil feelers hurt.

k_schutte
12-24-2010, 03:43 PM
dammit, I leave this thread for a couple hours and it goes to ****!

candeshop407
12-24-2010, 03:48 PM
dammit, I leave this thread for a couple hours and it goes to ****!

oh you mean u were keeping the peace in here? last i saw u started to **** it up in here too.

k_schutte
12-24-2010, 03:51 PM
oh you mean u were keeping the peace in here? last i saw u started to **** it up in here too.

Sarcasm > you When I left, **** was entertaining. When I come back, it is back "on topic"... I wasn't keeping peace, I was having fun...

Fuckin' newbee clown, How 'bout I come to the Cande Shop and let you lick my lollipop... ***** nuts

Bassin Buick
12-24-2010, 03:51 PM
Hey candyshop , i'll call your bluff. You seem to be pretty close to me so meet me behind lowes on lumsden and providence in brandon. I don't even know you and i wanna injure you. LOL. Meet me up there at 3pm day after christmas. I'll make sure to bring my camera so we can get this all on file so everyone can see you are just talkin smack. OK?

k_schutte
12-24-2010, 03:54 PM
Hey candyshop , i'll call your bluff. You seem to be pretty close to me so meet me behind lowes on lumsden and providence in brandon. I don't even know you and i wanna injure you. LOL. Meet me up there at 3pm day after christmas. I'll make sure to bring my camera so we can get this all on file so everyone can see you are just talkin smack. OK?

LOL, are you mexican? Wanting to meet at Lowes and ****...

Pl8er
12-24-2010, 03:54 PM
This thread is confusing me....a sub arrived within the specified time and in good condition, what is wrong?

candeshop407
12-24-2010, 03:57 PM

yea mhm i'm gonna travel to Brandon seeing as i'm the one RETRO (AKA Bradford Pugh) is making threats to. I never said i was traveling anywhere to whoop ***. You wanna travel and injure me come try. Orlando

lowriderram_95
12-24-2010, 03:59 PM
****, definitely gonna have to see that video

Bassin Buick
12-24-2010, 04:01 PM
No can do , check my vids , i got a car pouring oil out , and another one with a blown up engine. I was gonna walk down to the corner and meet up. I gots no transportation right now.

dbeez
12-24-2010, 04:01 PM
Candy shop likes brads **** in his mouth obviously

Annnarbor84
12-24-2010, 04:02 PM
cj407 is a good dude, seems like a ton of miscommunication, and people running their cawksuckers to me.....

Wingsfreak9
12-24-2010, 04:04 PM
so the moral of this entire thread is that op is a retard and so is kschutte.

candeshop407
12-24-2010, 04:04 PM
funny darren but brad cant keep himself off my phoneline...kinda sickening if you ask me. dude always hittin up my phone asking for me.

and david if you got such POS cars why even try and start talking about whoopin ***..maybe sell the camera and audio and get ur car fixed

candeshop407
12-24-2010, 04:05 PM
cj407 is a good dude, seems like a ton of miscommunication, and people running their cawksuckers to me.....

and annarbor FTW...dude long time no hear from how's the 'bu and how's ur people liking the songs?

Bassin Buick
12-24-2010, 04:06 PM
i just read the whole thread. looks like your right. guess i shouldn't get froggy without knowiong the whole story.

It just irks me when i see people getting there E-thug on. I didn't read the whole thread and that is my bad.

k_schutte
12-24-2010, 04:08 PM
so the moral of this entire thread is that op is a retard and so is kschutte.

That one cut deep... :( you just took it to a whole nuvva level...

Thanks for getting this thread headed back in the right direction though! ;)

k_schutte
12-24-2010, 04:09 PM
i just read the whole thread. Looks like your right. Guess i shouldn't get froggy without knowiong the whole story.

what?!?!?!?

Keep that kind of talk up and you are liable to be voted out by your peers. #1 rule of caraudio.com NEVER admit you are wrong!

hoxie08
12-24-2010, 04:10 PM
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d104/hoxie08/P1010275.jpg

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d104/hoxie08/P1010278.jpg

looks like retro needs to work on his shipping methods. 1 strip of tape on the bottom of a 70lb sub (busted open of course) and box filled with peanuts what a ******* joke.

Bassin Buick
12-24-2010, 04:10 PM
what?!?!?!?

Keep that kind of talk up and you are liable to be voted out by your peers. #1 rule of caraudio.com NEVER admit you are wrong!

I still say the capacitor in my van stopped my dimming issues , but that kinda talk doesn't fly around here either. LOL

k_schutte
12-24-2010, 04:13 PM
I still say the capacitor in my van stopped my dimming issues , but that kinda talk doesn't fly around here either. LOL

well, rule #2 is "Never mention a capacitor" so...

Annnarbor84
12-24-2010, 04:14 PM
and annarbor FTW...dude long time no hear from how's the 'bu and how's ur people liking the songs?

The 'bu is no more, but a big Ford Econoline is getting built here pretty soon:naughty:

candeshop407
12-24-2010, 04:15 PM
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d104/hoxie08/P1010275.jpg

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d104/hoxie08/P1010278.jpg

looks like retro needs to work on his shipping methods. 1 strip of tape on the bottom of a 70lb sub (busted open of course) and box filled with peanuts what a ******* joke.

yea that has bradford pugh written all over it with the foam board..something UPS doesnt use.

candeshop407
12-24-2010, 04:16 PM
The 'bu is no more, but a big Ford Econoline is getting built here pretty soon:naughty:

dude let me borrow one of the wardens...i wanna compare its numbers to the btl

Bassin Buick
12-24-2010, 04:16 PM
well, rule #2 is "Never mention a capacitor" so...

It was a "eff it , lets see what happens" kinda thing. The cap was free so don't think i went out and bought one. LOL

k_schutte
12-24-2010, 04:17 PM
yea that has bradford pugh written all over it with the foam board..something UPS doesnt use.

Sadly, I have to agree. No way in hell UPS would use foam board... unless that is one GHETTO *** UPS Store!

k_schutte
12-24-2010, 04:18 PM
It was a "eff it , lets see what happens" kinda thing. The cap was free so don't think i went out and bought one. LOL

****, I wanted a volt meter to mount out back near the amp. For $5 I got a 5 farad cap with a volt meter on it. Beats the $20 I was going to pay for just a volt meter! LOL ran that ***** for months along with a pair of BatCap 2000's

Wingsfreak9
12-24-2010, 04:19 PM
That one cut deep... :( you just took it to a whole nuvva level...

Thanks for getting this thread headed back in the right direction though! ;)

anytime homie, anytime ;)

Annnarbor84
12-24-2010, 04:19 PM
dude let me borrow one of the wardens...i wanna compare its numbers to the btl

Wardens are gone now, a gang of 21"s will be filling out the Ford though

candeshop407
12-24-2010, 04:20 PM
funny thing is that i tried teachin the lazy fcuk how to use pool noodle foam to go around the basket and motor but seems he was too lazy again...luckily that thing didnt break the basket...he would've told you to put some 200mph tape on it.

candeshop407
12-24-2010, 04:28 PM
**** you....you should've let me try one first. both those mmats finally sold?

Annnarbor84
12-24-2010, 04:33 PM
**** you....you should've let me try one first. both those mmats finally sold?

Yeah,those Mmats are the best amps I have ever owned. Had them at .35 daily and street beating down to 11v.... Yeah you ever need any IA stuff in the future let me know!

RAM_Designs
12-24-2010, 04:42 PM
I thought he said that UPS packaged it for him?

:sneaky:

k_schutte
12-24-2010, 04:45 PM
I thought he said that UPS packaged it for him?

:sneaky:

He lied... CLEARLY...

plugitin
12-24-2010, 05:06 PM
hah, why the **** does bassin buick remind of tripleb??

Bassin Buick
12-24-2010, 05:08 PM
hah, why the **** does bassin buick remind of tripleb??

Who's that? I'm not him , only other name i've had on any forum is stanky1219

hoxie08
12-24-2010, 05:44 PM
bump haha

Wingsfreak9
12-24-2010, 06:26 PM
bump haha

lolgoodoneman.......

hoxie08
12-24-2010, 07:39 PM
lolgoodoneman.......

stfu if you cant contribute, ****

BlactimusCrime
12-24-2010, 07:59 PM
stfu if you cant contribute, ****

Play nice or stfu and gtfo :fyi:

dbeez
12-24-2010, 08:01 PM
Awesome another attention *****.

lowriderram_95
12-25-2010, 02:23 AM
**** and this thread was getting so entertaining....

lowriderram_95
12-25-2010, 04:16 AM
YouTube - MOV-0002.3gp (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCqUWOMhW68)

Annnarbor84
12-25-2010, 04:26 AM
***** I might be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1rockford1
12-25-2010, 05:24 AM
meh

Louisiana_CRX
12-25-2010, 05:59 AM
meh

you get your speaker fixed ?

bigbangtheory
12-25-2010, 06:52 AM
You may want to just shut up before I do come looking for you. Take your pos **** 20 year old car and drive off a cliff.. I should have left your sorry *** sleeping in that pos **** but because I was nice I gave you a place to stay for half the power bill and you paid the cable once NOTHING else.. So if any one is the scammer its you since its now 6 months and you have made no attempt at making it right. So if I ever see your ratty looking *** watch out I may just park my $45,000 chevy 2500 diesel on your pos car and say of was that a speed bump.

You have no idea what my companies are doing you are just running your mouth with no clue at all what really goes on. So take your clue less *** on some were or kill your self I really dont care...

You can make all the excuses and keep making up BS you want, anyone with a brain knows $200 a month is cheap for rent especially in Orlando in a 3 bedroom house with a poll and garage I let you use along with my tools for 6 months.

If you feel the need to reply or run your hole don't think I wont come find you, I fly in to Orlando for a conference the 21st try me. I wont reply again to your dub ***.. Your last warming that you need to move on with your sorry excuse of a life.

Ish just got cereal!

candeshop407
12-25-2010, 09:38 AM
Ish just got cereal!

yea man i could vote from home....he had a "poll"

Louisiana_CRX
12-25-2010, 10:36 AM
Ish just got cereal!

seems he was crispy

ddgalant189
12-26-2010, 10:26 AM
Well, I ordered decals from him and paid him over 2 weeks ago and havent seen the decals yet......I pmed him 5 times before he replied back. He said he was busy. My thought is, if your too busy to do something that you say you will, then dont do it. If he was too busy to ship the decals he already had cut, then he shouldnt have saud go ahead and send money. Same for the sub, if he is 2 busy to ship it, then dont sell it. This is not the first thread wondering if retroaudioinc is a scammer, just saying things are not looking good for him. I give it till thursday on my decals which will be 3 wks, then I will start my own thread for this guy. I know its the busiest time of year, but dont make promises you cant keep.

RetroAudioinc
12-26-2010, 10:30 AM
Is that the DD decals? I have replied to all your pms man, they have also been long shipped went out usps. You cant add tracking to envelope with usps, if you don't have them by Thursday I will re-cut them and reship them. But I can almost bet its due to the holidays.