PDA

View Full Version : Why so quiet?

tangelo95
11-28-2010, 10:07 PM
What happened to all the preseason s-*t talking????.

Louisiana_CRX
11-28-2010, 10:08 PM
:confused:

SPL Blazer
11-29-2010, 09:44 AM
lol, it'll pick up again in the Spring

*SlappinAzz*
11-29-2010, 09:48 AM
What happened to all the preseason s-*t talking????.

its almost christmas, show some consideration.

Vossy
11-29-2010, 09:59 AM
Why so serious?

SPL Blazer
11-29-2010, 10:01 AM
We do a lot of sh*t talkin here in the Northeast between the competitors, keeps people on their toes.

SICK GV
11-29-2010, 02:07 PM
We do a lot of sh*t talkin here in the Northeast between the competitors, keeps people on their toes

TRUTH!! lol

loudmofo
11-29-2010, 07:41 PM
We do a lot of sh*t talkin here in the Northeast between the competitors, keeps people on their toes

TRUTH!! lol

did you paint a big Pot leaf on the hood of that car yet, it looks like a bong on wheels :ohsnap:

loudsw2
11-30-2010, 01:01 AM
1.actually compete in classes that people are in
2.audio controller is not loud
3.tj needs growth hormones
4.thiar is no leash laws on your amps(people won't steal your amps)
5.have dave lettermon build your boxes
6.have act audio do all your installs
7.have team dm do all your testing and tuneing
8.you can use 2 amps in street b
9.food stamps cant be used to purchase crown amps
10. 4 18s in a wall (doing a 154 isnt loud) chris did it in a stock class you *****)

I can handle insults from a junkie using the OFFICIAL ACT AUDIO BUSINESS NAME!
You're right, I can stand to loose a couple more pounds. I'm a 38 waist on the way to a 36, 6'2" 235lbs. currently pressing 315 12 times, (coming back slowly) 48 years old retired Correction Officer who never allowed inmates to speak to me in this manor, never lost a fight to an inmate, but you think I'm going to allow you (not a hardened criminal, but a petty recreational drug abuser) to speak to me in this manor without..................
Nevermind your not in your right mind, maybe you're dope sick again. Dope sick junkies crave something very sweet. How about if I give you a pack of sugar. It usually soothes the pain for a little while.

morrreeeeeeee!!!! lol

SICK GV
11-30-2010, 12:32 PM
did you paint a big Pot leaf on the hood of that car yet, it looks like a bong on wheels :ohsnap:

LMAO I didnt paint a leaf on it but I light it up in there daily!

SICK GV
11-30-2010, 12:34 PM
morrreeeeeeee!!!! lol

**** Kevin you searched high and low for those posts lol. Its the same thing every year...starts off with someone bored "me" and sh1t starts hitting the fan then September comes and we crack open beers and party together lol. I got nothing to talk smack about this season. I wont be in the lanes so its up to yall to start the hating :)

Bassin Buick
11-30-2010, 12:41 PM
I can handle insults from a junkie using the OFFICIAL ACT AUDIO BUSINESS NAME!
You're right, I can stand to loose a couple more pounds. I'm a 38 waist on the way to a 36, 6'2" 235lbs. currently pressing 315 12 times, (coming back slowly) 48 years old retired Correction Officer who never allowed inmates to speak to me in this manor, never lost a fight to an inmate, but you think I'm going to allow you (not a hardened criminal, but a petty recreational drug abuser) to speak to me in this manor without..................
Nevermind your not in your right mind, maybe you're dope sick again. Dope sick junkies crave something very sweet. How about if I give you a pack of sugar. It usually soothes the pain for a little while.

What a ******* joke , no correction officer fights an inmate one on one, they use mace and a radio to call 6 of there fuc/kboy "officer's" to beat the living **** outta the single guy who smack-talked. Don't let this dude fool you all. Corrections officer = someone who couldn't make the cut as a real cop. LOL. Just a gang of rejects.

Vossy
11-30-2010, 12:53 PM
:popcorn:

loudsw2
11-30-2010, 03:20 PM
let the fun begin!!! lmao, ya chris i was drunk last night and it def took quite some time finding good quotes

tangelo95
12-01-2010, 05:21 AM
**** Kevin you searched high and low for those posts lol. Its the same thing every year...starts off with someone bored "me" and sh1t starts hitting the fan then September comes and we crack open beers and party together lol. I got nothing to talk smack about this season. I wont be in the lanes so its up to yall to start the hating :)
Not in lanes!!!! What is this nonsense you speak:thumbsdo:

SICK GV
12-01-2010, 09:21 AM
Not in lanes!!!! What is this nonsense you speak:thumbsdo:

lol I just didnt have as much fun doing the SPL thing last year. I gave up my 156 db daily driver to build the Yugo and all I had was amp issues and couldnt play music. Id rather sell the Yugo and rebuild my Jeep and just have a semi competitive setup that I can play around town.

SICK GV
12-01-2010, 09:23 AM
let the fun begin!!! lmao, ya chris i was drunk last night and it def took quite some time finding good quotes

Fukin lush lmao :search2:

loudsw2
12-01-2010, 12:38 PM
lol I just didnt have as much fun doing the SPL thing last year. I gave up my 156 db daily driver to build the Yugo and all I had was amp issues and couldnt play music. Id rather sell the Yugo and rebuild my Jeep and just have a semi competitive setup that I can play around town.

o u scrd?? lmao
i haven't been on caraudio.com in like months and this is my return =)

SICK GV
12-01-2010, 02:23 PM
Well let me be the first to say WELCOME BACK FU(K BAG!!

1rockford1
12-01-2010, 02:27 PM
my lovs

loudsw2
12-01-2010, 02:50 PM
Well let me be the first to say WELCOME BACK FU(K BAG!!

god chris u give me so much motivation to hit your no-wall number in WCP1 ........

=P haha

tangelo95
12-01-2010, 08:25 PM
I know the feeling bro. I saw smoke a few times this season. I think the 3X in NH was the best day for me lol. Blown subs,amps and the car died in the lane and wouldnt start.

SICK GV
12-02-2010, 11:17 AM
god chris u give me so much motivation to hit your no-wall number in WCP1 ........

=P haha

DOOOOO ITTTT!!!!! That would be awesome dude. I got 2 Digital Design Z's for sale and the SD 16k. **** Ill sell you everything and the car lol. Everything must go!

SICK GV
12-02-2010, 11:18 AM
I know the feeling bro. I saw smoke a few times this season. I think the 3X in NH was the best day for me lol. Blown subs,amps and the car died in the lane and wouldnt start.

Yeah man you had a rough season too. People got to give you credit though....you came back by finals and put up a huge "F"ing number :handclap:

ahole-ic
12-02-2010, 11:44 AM
What a ******* joke , no correction officer fights an inmate one on one, they use mace and a radio to call 6 of there fuc/kboy "officer's" to beat the living **** outta the single guy who smack-talked. Don't let this dude fool you all. Corrections officer = someone who couldn't make the cut as a real cop. LOL. Just a gang of rejects.

LOL! I don't know how true this is anywhere else... but in the building I work (I don't work in the actual jail) but the jailers go into the blocks alone and get jumped occassionally. Yeah most of the time they call for help. This one particular guy put 3 in the hospital by himself. Our corrections people get paid more than patrol officers so they choose to do it. The board meetings are open to the public. Go to one of your local county board meetings when they are doing contract negotiations with the deputy/corrections. You'll probably find that the pay is either similar or higher for corrections depending on how big your jail is and who it houses.
Also, the training is identical in my area for patrol/corrections.
So, I understand that you went to jail and got demoralized by some corrections officers. That's your fault for going to jail and having a problem with authority. Loud mouth ******* get treated like they deserve in jail. No wonder you're butthurt kid.

loudsw2
12-03-2010, 03:40 PM
DOOOOO ITTTT!!!!! That would be awesome dude. I got 2 Digital Design Z's for sale and the SD 16k. **** Ill sell you everything and the car lol. Everything must go!

well im gonna be sticking with what i got now as far as equipment, depending on cash flow maybe adding another amp =X

SICK GV
12-04-2010, 03:46 PM
Yeah to be honest with you Im just bored with it. It was fun and I met a ton of cool people but at the end of the day its all about getting back what you put in. Like I said Im sure you'll see me at comps but I have no desire to build to be the best. Not unless we start getting money back lol

RAM_Designs
12-04-2010, 03:51 PM
LOL! I don't know how true this is anywhere else... but in the building I work (I don't work in the actual jail) but the jailers go into the blocks alone and get jumped occassionally. Yeah most of the time they call for help. This one particular guy put 3 in the hospital by himself. Our corrections people get paid more than patrol officers so they choose to do it. The board meetings are open to the public. Go to one of your local county board meetings when they are doing contract negotiations with the deputy/corrections. You'll probably find that the pay is either similar or higher for corrections depending on how big your jail is and who it houses.
Also, the training is identical in my area for patrol/corrections.
So, I understand that you went to jail and got demoralized by some corrections officers. That's your fault for going to jail and having a problem with authority. Loud mouth ******* get treated like they deserve in jail. No wonder you're butthurt kid.

Haha, burn.

SPL Blazer
12-04-2010, 03:55 PM
Yeah to be honest with you Im just bored with it. It was fun and I met a ton of cool people but at the end of the day its all about getting back what you put in. Like I said Im sure you'll see me at comps but I have no desire to build to be the best. Not unless we start getting money back lol

getting money back would be nice.....but I don't see that happening without car audio manufacturers putting more into the shows. With the exception of DC Audio, it's like pulling teeth to get anything to hand out at a show or to get anything to defray the costs of a show. I'm hoping to offer some 50/50 raffles at various events in 2011 so at least someone can walk away with a few bucks in their hand.

Annnarbor84
12-04-2010, 04:07 PM
hmmm

Annnarbor84
12-04-2010, 04:15 PM
Slate will never live down the chained up JBL Crown fail build.....He better just stick to Corrections, imo......

SPL Blazer
12-04-2010, 04:19 PM
I actually thought his chained JBL Crown looked good, it was very different, thats a good thing. Every competitor can screw an amp to a piece of mdf, thats just boring.

Annnarbor84
12-04-2010, 04:22 PM
I actually thought his chained JBL Crown looked good, it was very different, thats a good thing. Every competitor can screw an amp to a piece of mdf, thats just boring.

I was kind of referring to the **** poor numbers.......

SPL Blazer
12-04-2010, 04:25 PM
OK, thats another story.......

Annnarbor84
12-04-2010, 04:29 PM
I always thought Mr. Slate, had some sort of psychiatric issue myself. The way he would fly off the handle in threads and what not. I wish I lived out on the East Coast, I would make it my goal to get him warmed up at the shows:laugh:

SPL Blazer
12-04-2010, 04:36 PM
He talks a lot of smack on the forums but he's like a gentle giant at the shows, he almost never says anything. He's actually always been really nice to me and my family at all the shows we've been to that he's at. He does let his mouth (fingers) get the best of him on the forums though.

Annnarbor84
12-04-2010, 04:39 PM
He talks a lot of smack on the forums but he's like a gentle giant at the shows, he almost never says anything. He's actually always been really nice to me and my family at all the shows we've been to that he's at. He does let his mouth (fingers) get the best of him on the forums though.

Imagine that......

CRXBMPN
12-05-2010, 09:21 AM
Nate is a good cat, known him since 2k4! Kinda reminds me of what Predator would look like if he was a bruh-man! Still got the dreads buddy?? :)
I think he has the potential to put up big #'s, just gotta see em.

SPL Blazer
12-05-2010, 02:40 PM
Nah, he lost the dreads and maybe 100 pounds. If it wasn't for the cigar you almost wouldn't recognize him.

Annnarbor84
12-05-2010, 03:24 PM
Nah, he lost the dreads and maybe 100 pounds. If it wasn't for the cigar you almost wouldn't recognize him.

:wow:

tangelo95
12-05-2010, 10:04 PM
Stop being a pu$$y and go work on that yugo.:ohsnap:

SICK GV
12-06-2010, 11:46 AM
Stop being a pu$$y and go work on that yugo.:ohsnap:

Its gonna take more then talking sh1t about my dirty vajayjay to get me to wanna blow tons of money again next season :boobiez: Ill bring out the Jeep....you havent seen that one yet :up2somet:

tangelo95
12-08-2010, 12:31 PM
The jeep could be fun. Only problem with them is they get loud but theres a point where they stop gaining with street setups.

SICK GV
12-09-2010, 12:35 PM
Hey Im cool with having a 156db daily driver. Dont really need much more then that. Plus I got room for groceries and passengers in the back. I only used a 5k to hit that number so if I go with a decent 12k Ill be more then happy.

loudsw2
12-11-2010, 03:08 PM
Hey Im cool with having a 156db daily driver. Dont really need much more then that. Plus I got room for groceries and passengers in the back. I only used a 5k to hit that number so if I go with a decent 12k Ill be more then happy.

come on chris audio control doesn't count, we all know real competitors like to see termlab on the glass

SICK GV
12-11-2010, 03:23 PM
Nah man.....A.C. 180 is the way to go. If I used the T.L. Id be lucky to break a 50.

loudsw2
12-11-2010, 04:24 PM
Nah man.....A.C. 180 is the way to go. If I used the T.L. Id be lucky to break a 50.

LMAO u better be in the lanes next year boy, public disturbance should have a wholeeeee lotta **** happening next season, hopefully be rolling a steady set of 5 cars to the shows ranging from 3 rex's, a box explorer, and a box caravan =)

Mr. Slate
12-20-2010, 10:07 PM
Actually Steve, I've lost 190 pounds and Happy Holidays to you and your family. I know the little one is excited!

SPL Blazer
12-21-2010, 07:40 AM
Actually Steve, I've lost 190 pounds and Happy Holidays to you and your family. I know the little one is excited!

lol, yes she is. This is her first Christmas that she actually recognizes Santa, and she loves him. 190 lbs is crazy, are you at your goal for weight? Can't possibly have any more to lose. Definitely looking a lot better.

1rockford1
12-21-2010, 08:00 AM

still got the chains holding your amp up?

SICK GV
12-21-2010, 09:48 AM
still got the chains holding your amp up?

Nope....hes got himself a sweet street max van :naughty:

Mr. Slate
12-21-2010, 04:09 PM
Nope....hes got himself a sweet street max van :naughty:
Don't know where you got that from.............