PDA

View Full Version : Check out my sealed box program online

subsonix
01-27-2004, 01:01 PM
OK I have lots of ideas for this project, this was just something I made yesterday. Eventually I want to create an online subwoofer database with all the t/s parameters and allow users to add their subs. So far it only does sealed boxes but if there's enough interest, I'll do ported and bandpass too. Basically, I need your help to see if it works as it should. If you guys could play around with it and tell me what you think, it would be really helpful.

Sealed Box Calculator (http://diyamplifiers.com/yianni/index.php?path=/BOX_CALC&sn=Caraudioforum_Member)

pj2003
01-27-2004, 05:04 PM
what does Fs Qts Vas(L) Qtc mean ????

subsonix
01-27-2004, 07:24 PM
Those are called T/S parameter, every woofer has them, they describe the behavior of the sub.

EarDrummin.
01-27-2004, 08:16 PM
If you did that from scratch, well done. There really are a number of those out there already though, not to undermine your page in any way. Looks nice and simple, good job.

subsonix
01-27-2004, 09:29 PM
Yes, I made it from scratch, and you're right, there are a lot of those out already, but few of them are free not to mention platform independent.

sumone
01-27-2004, 10:30 PM
nice prog - oh yeah - not a lot of us are great converting cubic feet to liters...just something to think about (box volume, Vas)

subsonix
01-28-2004, 04:22 PM
Yeah, I'll add an option for english/metric.