PDA

View Full Version : OCD Kicking in.....

brownsfan
10-18-2010, 11:44 PM
Ok I know this isn't a big deal and its just mt OCD lol but here is my situation...I am getting ready to install a JVC KD-R900 head unit in my car and I hate anything sticking out of the front plugs. ( I know it sounds dumb but just 1 of those things I do) It has bluetooth "built in" but only kinda the bluetooth is through a usb dongle they have included. So here is my problem I want to run my ipod through the back usb but dont want the bluetooth dongle sticking out the front for my phone..........So all that being said I am wondering has anyone ever tried hooking up a non powered usb hub to support both? I know that sounds crazy but just thinking outside the box. Thanks for any advice in advance!

12voltz+-
10-18-2010, 11:50 PM
should have just got the kdcx994 lol every thing you need..... i have always wanted to try like a usb hub or spliter that you can use on computer.... but i think the computer can handle it idk what the jvc would do be interested to find out...

CL1CKCLACK
10-18-2010, 11:51 PM
you could just give it to me and buy a new one :)

Vossy
10-18-2010, 11:52 PM
Try it out and let us know, I don't really see how it'd work because of how my mind is.

brownsfan
10-19-2010, 01:26 AM
I'm going to try it in the morning will update once I know 1 way or another.

brownsfan
10-20-2010, 11:39 PM
Well thought I would update.......as good as a idea as it was it doesn't work. Just kept saying no usb.........oh well it was worth a shot!