PDA

View Full Version : Wes Rickert... not a great buyer

teamquakecelica
09-22-2010, 04:16 PM
He bought a rockford T1 from me... it was used and in ok shape.. he got it... worked just fine(HE even stated so in his "paypal claim")... aparently in sometime durring its life.. it had been repaired(which I didnt do or know about)... 3 weeks after he gets it.. and NO communication on the forum(via a post or via a PM) I get a paypal dispute saying it stops working and that it had been repaired and he wants his money back.... lol...

DUDE.. if you had contacted me I would have done something for ya.. but a PP dispute after 3wks and no attempted contact... cummon man.... smells pretty fishy

Buck
09-22-2010, 04:33 PM
Sounds like he blew it.

Asystole
09-22-2010, 04:48 PM
Sounds like he blew it.

this

ahole-ic
09-22-2010, 04:49 PM
He bought a rockford T1 from me... it was used and in ok shape.. he got it... worked just fine... aparently in sometime durring its life.. it had been repaired(which I didnt do or know about)... 3 weeks after he gets it.. and NO communication on the forum(via a post or via a PM) I get a paypal dispute saying it stops working and that it had been repaired and he wants his money back.... lol...

DUDE.. if you had contacted me I would have done something for ya.. but a PP dispute after 3wks and no attempted contact... cummon man.... smells pretty fishy

I don't know wes, but I bet he smells like a summer's eve.

ramos
09-22-2010, 04:53 PM
I don't know wes, but I bet he smells like a summer's eve.

"Mom, do you ever get that not so fresh feeling? "
" I don't know dear, ask the seagulls"

:)

The Silverman
09-22-2010, 05:09 PM
Man someone got me on ebay with some similar bullshit...blew my sub, filed a claim, sent it back, and got a refund.
Your buyer knows he blew it! He probably went stupid on the gain, destroyed it, and decided to try this crap. Thats why he went to paypal directly because you know your ***** worked when you sent it...
I hope that dude gets run over by a bus...then backed up on.

teamquakecelica
09-22-2010, 05:12 PM
well.. good news... since I kept all the tracking info.. and it was shown as delivered... PP immediately closed the claim and found it in my favor... what a d-bag

Wingsfreak9
09-22-2010, 09:46 PM
everyone keeps getting screwed on here...im seriously considering not trusting anyone and not buying online anymore. i got f'ed out of 75.00 on ebay and paypal better get it back for me tomorrow...******** had his 10 days to respond to my claim and im sick of waiting for my money.

dumple
09-22-2010, 09:49 PM
I'm trustworthy

Wingsfreak9
09-22-2010, 09:54 PM
I'm trustworthy

ya a few people are but its starting to seem rare....

AQHDC3
09-22-2010, 09:59 PM
Ya. So many people getting scammed lately.

dumple
09-22-2010, 10:05 PM
Ya. So many people getting scammed lately.

It's that time of he year :-/

benzmansl65amg
09-22-2010, 10:09 PM
Its a recession out here

Wingsfreak9
09-22-2010, 10:15 PM
recession doesnt give you the right to be a lowlife douchebag who rips off people who actually work hard for their ****. ive earned every piece of equipment ive ever purchased and im **** proud of it. get a fuckin job like seriously......

morespl25
09-23-2010, 12:56 AM
that is not the case at all.... your quick fix just took a few weeks to come loose and my sub all of sudden stopped working. im not sure if you did not know about it since you said you never used it but what was i suppose to besides open a paypal claim since that was the method i used to pay? if i say something to you on the forum you have no obligation to reply back to me

morespl25
09-23-2010, 12:58 AM
i can take pictures of the tinsel leads to show where there is globs of solder trying to hold it to the terminal... not too mention there was electrical tape folded over to hide it where the tinsels connect to the terminal so i had no idea of this before i screwed the sub in the box

morespl25
09-23-2010, 01:00 AM
im not a bad buyer and im not saying your a bad seller because maybe you had no idea.... i just want this to be fixed since i was told from you that this sub was 100% functional and worked great

morespl25
09-23-2010, 01:02 AM
every one on here is attacking me, calling me a douche bad and scum and i havent done anything wrong here? im obviously new to the forum and my first purchase on here and gone awful and because this thread you started now no one will even take me serious from now on

JL Audio
09-23-2010, 01:02 AM
im not a bad buyer and im not saying your a bad seller because maybe you had no idea.... i just want this to be fixed since i was told from you that this sub was 100% functional and worked great

and as he said you stated.. it did, after you hook it up and use it.. sounds like a personal problem to me at that point beyond initial use.

morespl25
09-23-2010, 01:05 AM
and i didnt blow it because the other coil reads perfectly fine on a DMM and there is no scratching sounds at all from where he coil would be rubbing, i do not know what i have to do to prove here that what im saying is true. thanks alot :(

morespl25
09-23-2010, 01:09 AM
and as he said you stated.. it did, after you hook it up and use it.. sounds like a personal problem to me at that point beyond initial use.

how is it a personal problem? the tinsel leads were covered with electrical tape before i installed so i had no reason to believe they were messed up since i was told it was worked great. Im sure teamquakecelica can vouch that this was true and thats the only reason i think he didnt know either

basebalz13
09-23-2010, 01:16 AM
Lol, you got some bad luck Wes

killa101
09-23-2010, 01:19 AM
If it is just the leads than can't you just fix them back up with some solder? If you solder it well you shouldn't have a problem with it coming apart...

morespl25
09-23-2010, 01:23 AM
yeah but who ever attempted to fix it before did a pretty good job of mutilating the tinsels plus its just the whole fact that when i paid for this sub i was not told about this, i was told it worked great so even if i fixed it im sure the same thing would just happen again in a few weeks

morespl25
09-23-2010, 01:25 AM
Lol, you got some bad luck Wes

tell me about it dude, just because i attemept to use paypal instead of the forum to communicate to the seller all this blows up in my face

Johnny Law.Lulz
09-23-2010, 01:32 AM
Morespl25 is eclipsepb25

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/348009-eclipsepb25-need-resolve-thread.html

tc3k101
09-23-2010, 01:42 AM
morespl25 is eclipsepb25

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/348009-eclipsepb25-need-resolve-thread.html

freaking awesome

Johnny Law.Lulz
09-23-2010, 01:48 AM
Its what i do.

kr15
09-23-2010, 01:49 AM
Are mods capable of IP bans, or only Goob?

basebalz13
09-23-2010, 01:54 AM
Lol.

d77543020
09-23-2010, 01:58 AM
never trust people with multiple user names

RAM_Designs
09-23-2010, 02:06 AM
Wow, what a *******.

yes_im_wes
09-23-2010, 02:08 AM
yes i made a new name because my last one was banned for something im not responsible for. I dont even care at this point at all because i know i was scammed by teamquakecelica and if these pictures arent good enough to prove it then congratulations. he is now $100 richer and you guys can deal with him as you see fit

the good: http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c265/jfswim25/DSCF1697.jpg
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c265/jfswim25/DSCF1694.jpg

the bad: http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c265/jfswim25/DSCF1698.jpg
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c265/jfswim25/DSCF1690.jpg
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c265/jfswim25/DSCF1689.jpg
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c265/jfswim25/DSCF1696.jpg

d77543020
09-23-2010, 02:11 AM
karma's a *****

yes_im_wes
09-23-2010, 02:13 AM
and if you guys took the time to read the thread on the other username eclipsepb25.... you can clearly see that slam started that thread before he even ever contacted me to fix it, atleast i was gonna give teamquakecelica a chance before leaving any post in a feedback section

kr15
09-23-2010, 02:14 AM
As a buyer, you are responsible to check out your item asap...comin back weeks later will ALWAYS be met with scrutiny...Live and learn

yes_im_wes
09-23-2010, 02:17 AM
bother terminals and tinsel lead connections were covered with electrical tape as i stated before so i had no reason to check it since he said it worked great and the coils appeared to good at first

basebalz13
09-23-2010, 02:18 AM
lol.

kr15
09-23-2010, 02:21 AM
bother terminals and tinsel lead connections were covered with electrical tape as i stated before so i had no reason to check it
Bull sh it...electrical tape on any item I purchase on here would pique my interest, at the very least, for the sake of getting it off

emilimo701
09-23-2010, 02:25 AM
every one on here is attacking me, calling me a douche bad and scum and i havent done anything wrong here? im obviously new to the forum and my first purchase on here and gone awful and because this thread you started now no one will even take me serious from now on

at least you're consistent. 20 feet = 20 +- 5 feet, new to the forum = new +- a few years

teamquakecelica
09-23-2010, 12:07 PM
well, I didn't know there was electrical tape on there... however I did notice the plastic caps that cover the T-leads are conspicuouly absent.. but I digress... if you had made any attempt to contact me we would ahve worked something out (I even PM'd you a week after I sent it to see if everything was cool and you never replied).. I am a GOOD seller ask slim2fattycake, I refunded his cash before I even had a T# on the woofer he was sending back to me (it was BRAND NEW but had some strange factory defect on the VC former confirmed by snoopdan).. so I'm no scammer... I just see a bunch of redflags... mno contact and 2 days before PP claim period ends... a random claim...

BOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ahole-ic
09-23-2010, 12:31 PM
Clearly wes is a scammer. I can see it. Hopefully everyone else can. He scammed in that other thread worst found. He's scamming now. People ALWAYS at least try to contact the seller if there is a problem. If you contact the seller, it is worth a shot and is the only way to do business. Reversing the paypal claim before talking to anyone is clearly a scam.... whether they were obligated to do anything or not is irrelevant. You give them the chance. The reason wes did not is because he knew that the seller knew there was no problem. He just wanted his money back while keeping the item.
He is posting in here so that he can continue to do business on this forum.

Also, a broken tinsel lead does not even count as a damaged sub. It would take someone with minimal experience with electronics about 5 minutes to repair it as good as new. That is much less expensive than shipping the item back to the seller....... but wes has no intention of sending the item back to the seller because...... you guessed it. He's a scammer.

ChevyRidinLow
01-31-2011, 10:30 PM
wait? this goes in a car not a wall socket? oh crap i better pp dispute this guy!

JL Audio
01-31-2011, 11:08 PM
ya a few people are but its starting to seem rare....

over 750+ refs here :P and everyone knows thelow.

Trust is becoming a rare commodity though I will agree.

eutechnyx
03-21-2011, 12:33 PM
what an idiot...electrical tape on the leads...I had no reason to check them...are you fukkin kidding me? hahaha! you are an idiot sir...

slim2fattycake
03-21-2011, 12:48 PM
well, I didn't know there was electrical tape on there... however I did notice the plastic caps that cover the T-leads are conspicuouly absent.. but I digress... if you had made any attempt to contact me we would ahve worked something out (I even PM'd you a week after I sent it to see if everything was cool and you never replied).. I am a GOOD seller ask slim2fattycake, I refunded his cash before I even had a T# on the woofer he was sending back to me (it was BRAND NEW but had some strange factory defect on the VC former confirmed by snoopdan).. so I'm no scammer... I just see a bunch of redflags... mno contact and 2 days before PP claim period ends... a random claim...

BOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Yeah, I can vouche for him being a good seller. It was unfortunate what happened but he made it right. Hell we both had problems lol.

Clearly wes is a scammer. I can see it. Hopefully everyone else can. He scammed in that other thread worst found. He's scamming now. People ALWAYS at least try to contact the seller if there is a problem. If you contact the seller, it is worth a shot and is the only way to do business. Reversing the paypal claim before talking to anyone is clearly a scam.... whether they were obligated to do anything or not is irrelevant. You give them the chance. The reason wes did not is because he knew that the seller knew there was no problem. He just wanted his money back while keeping the item.
He is posting in here so that he can continue to do business on this forum.

Also, a broken tinsel lead does not even count as a damaged sub. It would take someone with minimal experience with electronics about 5 minutes to repair it as good as new. That is much less expensive than shipping the item back to the seller....... but wes has no intention of sending the item back to the seller because...... you guessed it. He's a scammer.

If you paid for something to be in 100% working order, how would you be okay with something that is broken and you had to fix. It doesn't matter how small the problem is, if you have to fix it or if it wasn't as stated before the deal was made then its not right.

what an idiot...electrical tape on the leads...I had no reason to check them...are you fukkin kidding me? hahaha! you are an idiot sir...

But yeah, I'd check that **** first lol.